The Story of Ankita Pt. 04

Story Info
And one day Vijay comes back.
12.7k words
4.46
12.3k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunit13
Sunit13
61 Followers

Thank you Steve(@ciaosteve) for making my story look perfect. Thank you to all readers, especially Ashok, who had been waiting for the next part of Ankita.

This chapter has sex between a consenting male and female and has breastfeeding. If this is not your taste, then avoid reading further. Comments, both good and bad, are always invited as that will help me to write a better story next time.

All the characters involved in sex are above eighteen years of age.

So, here goes my story...

******

Ankita speaks

The desperation brought about by loneliness welcomed to lust in the brain. My attraction towards Papa had started innocently enough but culminated with the two of us in bed. As the naked flesh pressed close together, it reminded us of our physical needs which were more important than the relationship which society had burdened us with. It should never have happened but from that momentous morning onwards my father in law had transformed himself into my lover to attend to my physical needs.

The lust which had gripped us after seven long days of waiting was no longer an unwelcomed guest. We were practically living in each other's shadow, but every day was just like the first, a desire filled pleasure. No matter how many times we did it, that lust would grow stronger and still I craved for more. Papa was a voracious lover, yet he could kindle my deepest heartfelt desires. I felt alive once more, alive with passion and joy.

Five months had passed so quickly since that first time. Those four months had witnessed my children growing fast. My elder son had now weaned to baby foods, but my six-month-old daughter still nourished herself from my milk.

Even as I emerged from a deep slumber, I knew it was Papa's hand bearing down on my clothed body. He always wished that I cover my chest with both blouse and bra. It wasn't that he belonged to an older generation, but because he had a fascination with personally unwrapping me. It was part of his foreplay and needless to say, I enjoyed it too.

"What is it, Papa?" I asked, although I was very sure about his touch.

"Just feeling if the baby has left anything for me," he said, as his hand gently found its way into my blouse and under the bra.

He went on fondling my soft flesh and it was the same feeling as if we were doing it for the first time. I bit my lips in excitement, keeping my eyes closed as I savoured his very touch. His fingers probed deeper, grazing against my sensitive nipple. He tickled it with his fingers and I could control no more. I turned to his side as he pulled out his hand.

"What is it, Papa?"I reiterated the words, but this time there was a smile on my face and my sleep had nearly vanished.

"I meant to say that this side is empty," he said in a very mischievous tone.

"So?" I asked again, knowing what was coming next.

"I have to check the other side," he answered in his usual calm tone.

"Did anyone stop you?" I teased, raising my chest as to make my melons more prominent.

The minute I did so, Papa literally pounced on me. He put his entire body on me as his hands groped both of my juicy tits. His mouth kissed on my neck.

"Slowly Papa, I am not going anywhere."

"Why, beti? It has been hours since I last touched them?"

Yes, he was correct and I had to tell him my needs.

"Papa, the right one is still full and it pains when you press it that hard," I was sort of complaining.

"You mean that I should empty it first?" he enquired as if he was new to all this.

I put up a sultry smile and gave a nod. Deep down, pressing against my thighs was the large monster that defined him a man. I was getting excited thinking about getting nude again and leading him again deep into my valley.

His trembling hands had started to unbutton my blouse.

"And you must be having a brassiere beneath this. I don't understand why you wear so many things when you know there will be an urgency."

"Because my Papa loves it that way, and I can't disobey him"

I could make from his face that he wanted to suck my nipples as quickly as possible. He was practically drooling with anticipation. One by one the buttons of my blouse opened, revealing a glimpse of my breasts hidden within their lacy confines. The moment he saw them, his eyes went wide.

It was always like the first time, I reflected.

He pulled the blouse off my body as I sat up in bed. Papa started kissing my bare back, sending shivers through my body every time I felt the gentle touch of his lips. His hands were full of other pleasures, namely my motherly breasts. He was fondling the empty one and this time I had nothing to complain about. He eased my long hair off to one side, before continuing his kissing all over my shoulders and neck

Even empty, I could feel my breast dribbling milk as he massaged the soft flesh within my bra.

"Papa, my bra is getting wet. Remove it please."

"Oh, I would love to do it."

I could feel his fingers unhook my bra and my milky melons were finally free. Pulling me close to him, I felt the warmth of his bare chest. It was only a fleeting embrace, as Papa eased me back down onto the soft mattress. There I lay, a smile on my face as my huge breasts pointed temptingly towards his face.

Papa couldn't resist and quickly pulled himself on top. Kneeling across my thighs, I could feel his hardness press against my mound as he slowly lowered his head towards my milk laden breast. I could feel his tongue flicking across my sensitive nipple, turning it from puffy flesh to hard nub. I was already breathing deeply, excitement racking my every nerve end as I reached down to touch the bulge in his lungi. It was rock hard. I wondered how long I would have to wait before I would feel his manhood stretching my soaking sex.

I could feel the muscles of his mouth contract as my milk flowed into his mouth. My free hand brushed his hair, just as I did while nursing my children. Somehow this seemed to increase the flow, and the slurping sounds of his mouth told me he was enjoying his late-night drink.

Unable to restrain myself any further, I untied the knot of his lungi, pulling it open. I grasped the hard prick in my hand and gently moved my fingers along the shaft. My touch was gifted with dampness of pre-cum soon forming on my fingers. Without hesitation, I brought them to my mouth. Oh, how much I loved the salty taste of his pre-cum. I moved my hand again to his tool and rocked it back and forth. I could sense his growing restlessness but he was still busy suckling me dry.

As my fingers tortured the skin at the tip, he finally raised his head from my chest. I knew I was not empty and it was the magic of my fingers that had helped in unlatching.

"Beti, I can sense your impatience. You need a hard fuck, isn't it?"

I laughed out loud, so loud that I could have woken up the sleeping babies. Luckily, that didn't happen. Papa pulled himself up from my heavy breast, kneeling now to the side. I could see the twinkle in his eyes, and moments later my remaining clothes had gone, leaving me completely naked. How much I loved to be nude lying close to him!

The missionary position was the one we liked the most especially at the dead of the night. Expectantly, I splayed my legs wide, inviting his hard tool to flourish in my wet pussy. Without hesitation, Papa climbed back on top of me, lowering his hips towards my waiting sex.

"Let me help," I asked, giving him my most seductive look.

Papa smiled back as I took his rampant cock in my hand, guiding the head gently up against my dampness. I held him there, nestled into my engorged lips, as we kissed passionately. I could feel the tingle in my lips, the thump in my heart and the ache down below as his hardness pressed up against my opening.

Releasing his manhood, Papa pushed in slowly. I gasped as he spread my opening wide, his head easing inside. Appreciating my wetness, Papa thrust deep into my sex and a muffled moan left my lips. I pulled my legs as wider apart as we still kissed on hungrily. Papa needed no encouragement, working my sex in a steady yet strong rhythm. I could feel my walls contract against his hard organ as he pulled out slowly, before thrusting back inside.

"Aaaghhh.." I moaned, excitement flooding my young body.

"Yes Papa, do it... fuck me hard... make me cum for you," I moaned out, temporarily unlatching my lips from his.

It did the trick, as Papa's steady rhythm became just a memory. Before long he was thrusting long and deep into my sodden sex, increasing in intensity and quickening as every minute passed by. I had my eyes screwed shut, as those first signals of impending climax flickered down below. I could feel his penis brushing violently against my soaking walls. Desperate for relief, I ran my fingers over my sensitive clit. His fingers found my nipples and started teasing at the hard nubs.

"Don't stop, Papa. Don't stop. Aaghh..aaaghh..." I moaned, panting heavily.

My body trembled as he continued to pummel my aching sex, those flickers of orgasm intensifying into a raging fire.

"I can cum anytime. What about you?"

Papa was always careful regarding my orgasm. If he was ahead of the game, he would slow down his pace and play with my breasts till I neared my own point of no return. This time however, I could sense that I was almost there.

"Yes Papa, I am coming too," I announced.

He increased his pace further and then it happened. A wave of euphoria shot through my body and I clenched hard against his nakedness. As I stiffened up, I felt the warmth inside as his manly juices filled my cunt. We were clinging on to each other as we both rode our own waves of orgasm. More and more, I felt Papa unload inside me, a smile of satisfaction on my face.

And then there was no more. We collapsed in a heap on the bed, and I felt his cock slip out of my pussy. Without thinking, I dipped my fingers down below and collected his dripping seed. I had to make sure the sheets didn't get soiled.

Gathering myself, I headed off to clean up. As I stood under the shower, I felt Papa's arms around me. Together, we refreshed ourselves before heading back to the bedroom.

"Should I dress up?" I always asked him to make sure that he was not interested in another session.

"Well I think I can control till morning," he said, with a smile of satisfaction.

We dressed up and climbed on the bed.

I put my head on his chest as he brushed his fingers through my hair.

"I will be back by night, tomorrow. There are a lot of things I need to discuss with you," he said.

I knew he was talking as to whether I was okay in getting pregnant with his child.

Whatever you say my answer will be yes, I said to myself.

Papa didn't like to use condoms and I never insisted he did. His fertile seeds would fill my womb to the brim and I desperately wished to get pregnant someday again. The next morning we woke up late. The late night sex compelled my body to rest further but then I had to see that Papa had his breakfast before leaving. Our morning session was skipped as he had to hurry. I preferred not to speak to him about the reeling of my head as that would make him cancel his business tour.

The vertigo was increasing in severity by the time Papa left. It was followed by two episodes of vomiting. I stopped my work and rushed to the bed to rest. It must have been an hour or so but my babies made it a point that I slept no further. I had to nurse the little one and then attend my elder son. I was feeling better than before, so I decided to go to the market and get some groceries.

After handing the babies to my neighbour, I proceeded to the grocery store. I purchased the required items and just as I was about to return, the reeling in my head returned, this time with increased intensity. I vomited again as I felt my legs go weak and then my eyes went dark.

*****

Vijay speaks.

Can a sorry forgive as heinous a crime as rape? Definitely not, but all along this while I had fought along with myself to surrender at Ankita Didi's feet and plead for mercy. If she would have asked, then I would have given in myself to the law.

In spite of all the burdens of guilt, the man within me was desperate for sex and so I had decided to visit prostitutes. I desperately wanted to hear from their mouth that sex didn't hurt them and they enjoyed every bit of it. I had a single question I wanted to ask them, after we did it.

Did you enjoy?

And all I wanted to hear was a yes. A yes would present me a surreal feeling of happiness that even Didi had enjoyed that night.

It was my first night with a prostitute. I had asked for a lactating woman to make me forget about Ankita didi. The place was seedy, dingy light and lacking a little in décor. The door of the room closed and the two of us were alone. I sat on the bed beside her but, before I had time to do anything, she started undressing herself.

"Let me do that for you," I asked, with all sincerity in my voice.

She had finished unbuttoning her blouse and looked at me with a smile.

"Sir, I thought you must be in a hurry like everyone else."

"Oh, it is a wonderful feeling to undress a woman. Don't you enjoy it?" I asked, my hand resting over her brassiere, fingers groping at the milky treasures beneath.

Her smile turned into a laugh.

"Sir, do men really care if a woman is enjoying or not?"

The words shocked me. I removed my hand from her chest and asked her in an angry voice.

"Do you mean women don't enjoy sex?"

"We do, sir but only if you touch the right notes, you will hear the best music. Sir, we are ordered to please our customers. Saying a no might make a customer angry and that will mean a loss of income. Leave it, sir. Come... enjoy me. I heard you wanted a lactating woman. Come and take my breast in your mouth, they are so full of milk. If you go away dissatisfied, I will not get my payment."

She pulled my hand back over her chest and I withdrew it instantly. I was in a kind of disbelief. The feeling of Didi enjoying my heinous act was now falling apart.

"Don't worry about money. I have paid them and won't ask for it again. Tell me, don't you prostitutes enjoy sex?"

"Leave about us, sir. Most of the women don't enjoy sex because all the men care about is their own satisfaction."

I had suddenly lost interest in sex. It was not the right place, but I just felt compelled to confess to my crime.

"I have raped my own sister-in-law who was a widow. Don't you think she might have enjoyed?" I said, staring at the ceiling.

"Then go and say sorry to her. That will make her feel better.'

A beautiful flower as a lotus blooms in mud. Sometimes you get the best advices at the worst possible places and for me it was a brothel. I had suddenly realized my mistake. The face of Labanya came back to my memory. I would never have come this far had she been alive.

I had to win Ankita Didi's heart. I finally had realized how much a sorry could soothe a broken heart.

"Dress up, dear. I don't need to sleep with you. I need to go back to my home."

"Sir, please do it with me. If you go away, I will get a solid thrashing from my madam."

She was kind of pleading. I could sense fear in her eyes and there were no signs of lust.

"Relax. I think I have enjoyed a lot. Nothing will go beyond this door."

My words comforted her and she buttoned her blouse again. After she had finished, I opened the door and went out.

"God bless you, sir."

Those were the last words I heard when I left the room

The lady sitting outside looked quizzically at me.

"Sir, you came out so early. Did she please you?"

"Oh yes, she was the best."

On that note, I returned home, thinking all the way.

It was true that I had seen Labanya's face in Didi. So, was I in love with her? I was so obsessed with lactating women and somewhere it had to do with Didi. I had come to know that she was staying with her father in law. I realized it was the time to confront her and ask her to come home. We could create our own little universe. But could she ever fall in love with me? That sounded crazy but God must be having plans for two lonely hearts.

I took my car and left for her in law's house. After asking around, I headed for the market. A neighbour had said she had gone for shopping. My heart pounded in nervousness and joy as I saw her in the distance. I parked my car close by and headed in her direction.

I was almost in calling distance when she fell down like a piece of wood. I rushed over, my heart now pounding with fright, sat beside her and pulled her in my arms. She was not in her senses and perhaps, needed hospitalization. With the help of the gathering crowd, I carried her to my car. With another woman accompanying her in the back seat, I proceeded to the nearby hospital.

She had gained consciousness in the car but the woman sitting beside her asked her to relax and said that we were proceeding to the hospital. Thank god, she didn't enquire or looked at who the driver of the car was. She continued resting in the back seat till we reached the hospital.

When we arrived, I jumped out of the car to fetch a stretcher. The attendants at the hospital brought her to the emergency room and I made sure that she didn't see me. She was sick perhaps and seeing me could worsen her condition. Whilst she was being treated, I completed the admission formalities and decided to stay away from her eyes.

The doctor at the emergency attended to her immediately. In the next thirty minutes, I found her sitting on the bed. I saw the attending doctor talk to her and saw a smile in her face. It seemed she was healthy and was about to be discharged. When the same doctor came out of the room, I asked her if everything was okay?

"Yeah, happy times for her. She is pregnant."

The word 'pregnant' came as a shock to me. Had she married someone? Perhaps, yes. Before I could say another word, the doctor said.

"She wants to meet you. We have told her as to how she was brought here due to your timely intervention. Please follow me."

I could not say no and followed the doctor. It was then that our eyes met for the first time in five months. The smile on her face quickly disappeared and it was the doctor who disturbed the silence.

"You wanted to meet him? He is the man who saved you today," she addressed Didi, before turning back to me. "You can drop her home unless she has other arrangements."

So saying, the doctor went to attend the other patients and that left the two of us alone.

"I am sorry, Didi."

I folded my hands in front of her.

"I can't forgive you for what you have done to me."

She seemed adamant in her reply and I deserved this answer.

"Yes indeed. I don't deserve forgiveness."

I got up from the bed and then remembered about her pregnancy. I stopped and tried to smile hard.

"Congratulations, on your pregnancy."

"Thank you," she said, trying to bring a smile on her still red face.

"Should I drop you home?"

"I shouldn't ask for your help. But then you have every right to meet your daughter."

Yes, I too wanted to meet my daughter but I was more interested in meeting Didi. How could I say that to her?

After being discharged, I helped her out to my car. Strangely, she didn't refuse my help. I made her sit beside me and drove off the car to her home.

There was complete silence in the car until we arrived at her home.

"My children are in our neighbour's house. Can you come along with me?"

Her voice was more of orderly and I obeyed her. We brought the children and she asked me to hold my daughter. I was finally holding my little baby. She was sleeping peacefully. That was my little girl in my arms. She was my ray of sunshine in these times of darkness. I looked at her face and she looked every bit of Labanya. I didn't want to leave her but then Didi must be breastfeeding her. My daughter needed Didi. I would only be causing her harm by bringing her home.

Sunit13
Sunit13
61 Followers