The Story of Ankita Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we held the two babies in our arms and came back home, I realized that it was the family I had been dreaming off. Yes, she was pregnant with someone else's child but I was ready to accept that child. I desperately wanted Didi to come back with me and build my home.

She unlocked the door and asked me to come inside.

"Follow me; you can put her down in the cradle."

I followed her into her bedroom and placed my girl in the cradle.

"You want to sit with her?" she asked me.

There were tears in my eyes and she seemed to understand.

"Well then, sit here with both of them. I have to go and finish my household work."

"What have you named the girl, Didi?"

The boy was called Ravi as named by his father.

"Tara," Ankita Didi replied, as she went to the other room.

"If she is a girl, we will name her Tara."

I remembered my words to Labanya when we were searching names for the child and I was indeed thankful to Didi for keeping my words.

Ravi was awake and I played with him while Didi went to the other room. These babies, they grow up so fast. He was crawling, sitting and then trying to stand up. He was restless and wished to move about in search of his own world. How could I miss these little tantrums for so long! This was the real happiness every parent wished for; to witness their children growing. I cursed myself for being so insensitive.

The sound of vomiting came out of the distance. It must have been Didi. I carried the boy in my arms and rushed to the other room. There Didi had bent her head over the basin. She must be in some distress. I understood how distressing morning sickness actually was as I had attended Labanya during her sick times. I put the child on the floor and rushed to Didi's side.

I gently brushed her back and she didn't throw off my hand. She needed support and I was the only one available.

When she had finished, I brought her to her bed.

"Take rest. I will take care of the kitchen."

Her face looked pale and fatigued.

"Would you mind some soup?"

It was twelve in the noon, an hour or so, before lunch. She looked at me as if she was okay with my proposal.

"But before that, have you taken the medicine that the doctor prescribed for vomiting?"

She didn't speak a word and gently shook her head with all difficulty.

I had helped Labanya so often with her medicines and kitchen during pregnancy. The job was certainly not new to me, just that the place was different. I brought in the medicines along with water and handed them over to her. She gulped it down with water and passed the empty glass to me.

"Now, take rest for some time and let me cook."

Didi used to live with us when Labanya was alive and she very much liked my cooking. Times had changed and she had taken me as her greatest enemy. I went to the kitchen and searched for the necessary ingredients. Cabbages, cauliflowers and beans, she had just about everything in the refrigerator. I searched in for the spices to add life to my dish.

Thirty minutes later, my vegetable soup was ready. I poured some into a serving dish and returned to the bedroom. Didi had fallen asleep. She was sleeping peacefully. She looked like some fairy fallen straight from the outer world. Oh, how much I wished to have her in my arms.

My eyes went accidentally to her chest. Her saree had swept aside and my eyes went over to her exposed blouse. She had developed wet spots. She was leaking. I moved a bit closer to her. I could make out her dark nipple and the areola surrounding it from the drenched fabric. I felt my penis going hard inside my pants. I moved my hand closer to the wet spot which was gradually increasing in size. Immediately I came back to my senses and withdrew my hand. I had come in search of love, but my lust was taking over my emotions. I realized that I was getting into a difficult situation.

Perhaps it was feeding time for my girl. I looked into the cradle and the baby was still asleep. I made it a point not to look at her chest and wake her up. I called her.

"Didi, are you asleep?"

She woke up in one call and adjusted her saree immediately as I looked the other way. Once she was ready, I handed her the soup.

She took one sip and said with a great smile on her face.

"This is so tasty. You are a great cook, Vijay."

She finally took my name after such a long time and I was in seventh heaven. I smiled back at her.

"Thank you. I am so pleased."

She didn't look up again as she went on emptying the bowl. The only time she looked up was after she had finished the soup. She said:

"Can I have a little more?" she asked.

To reach a woman's heart, you had to please her stomach. So when she asked for more, I saw a faint hope of victory in an otherwise losing battle.

"Oh definitely," I answered, smiling within.

I took the bowl from her hand and rushed to the kitchen to pour out the remaining. I came back and handed the dish to her again.

She took the dish and asked me.

"Please check if the baby has woken up."

She was trying to depend on me and that was a good sign. I checked into the cradle and saw the baby had begun to shake her legs.

"Just shaking her legs," I answered.

"Oh, she may wake up soon then," she said with a sense of urgency in her voice.

The wet spots and the dark nipple reinvaded my dirty brain as I felt blood rushing into my manhood. I was getting into be an embarrassing situation and I realized that I had to avoid looking into her eyes and even her pretty rising chest. I turned around and moved to the other room. I started thinking about everything else in the world except those wet spots. It helped and my erection lost its strength.

When I came back, she asked me immediately.

"Can you bring Tara to me?"

I didn't ask why and neither did I meet her in the eyes. I brought the little bunch of joy in my arms and handed it over to her. I took the empty bowl from her and disappeared into the kitchen.

She must have unbuttoned her blouse, unhooked her bra and bared her breasts. Oh, her breasts! The most attractive things in the entire universe! Those nipples must be dripping with milk. How I wished I could suckle on them. Oh, these thoughts! Yeah I had to control my emotions.

"I must try to behave normally," I repeated over and over in my mind.

I never had the same thoughts when Labanya was alive, even when Didi was breastfeeding her baby. The idea of suckling on her laden breasts didn't cross my mind then. So, why now? Was it simply lust that was attracting me to Didi? If yes, then I should leave her as soon as possible. I didn't want to rape her again.

I pottered across the room for some ten minutes or so, when Didi finally entered the room.

"Tandem nursing," she explained."I finished feeding both at the same time."

She sounded so normal. I gave a weak smile to her to sound normal and hide the huge volcano that had exploded in my brain.

"I am feeling much better. Your soup has brought me back to life. Thank you," she said with a smile.

And even before I could say something, she poured in the next question.

"By the way, why have you come here? Did you think I was alone and you could impose yourself on me again?"

Now from where did question arise especially after the thanksgiving session? I was certainly unprepared for this question. I was here to apologize to her. I had left a prostitute untouched on her bed just to stand tall when I face her. Yes, definitely I was getting attracted to her body now but that was not the situation when I came here. How could I explain this to her! I fumbled for the right words.

"Don't get me wrong, but I want to take you home."

She laughed aloud and the laughter filled the room.

"Vijay, I am pregnant. Do you know whose child it is? It is my father-in law's. Do you know why did I submit myself to him? Because he treated me with respect, unlike you. "

Her eyes were teary. I was about to respond when her mobile rang. She rushed to take the call then disappeared into the next room for some time. How could I make her understand that I respected her always, and that night at the hospital was just a mistake?

She came back after sometime. Her crying had stopped, but her mood didn't seem elated.

"Who called?" I enquired, in reaction to her expression.

"It was Papa. He said he might be busy tonight and the next day, so can't come back."

Now that was a very good news for me. God had given me time to impress her and show her my true genteel nature. My excitement still subdued in my core, I asked her.

"So how will you stay alone?"

She had no answer to my question. I knew she was afraid of darkness but maybe her father in law didn't know about that.

"Well Didi, I could stay here for the night only if you would allow me to."

I knew she had no other option but then she preferred to stay quiet. She answered only after a couple of minutes of silence.

"Your room is there."

Her manner was listless as if she was showering kindness over me but I didn't mind. It was time for some prank.

"On one condition," I said.

Her face turned into one of shock. She was perhaps worried if I would ask her to sleep with me.

"What?"

I looked the other way and said.

"Only, if you allow me to cook your lunch and dinner."

She took a deep breath and allowed a smile escape her face.

"I have no problem with that."

The rapist had just been allowed by the victim to stay with her for a night. Darkness was a greater foe for her. Didi had turned a bit friendly with me, thanks to my culinary skills. We sat and talked of happier times. Of course, she would move to her room during each breastfeeding session and I would be left all alone. Was I indeed missing her during these nursing session or, there was something else going on in my mind? I was clueless about the answer.

I took my heart out in cooking the lunch as well as dinner. Ankita Didi licked her fingers and showed a lot of praise for my cooking skills. It was time for bed. I kissed the little babies and moved to my room for sleeping.

As I lay in bed, I remembered her saree clad body. The smooth fair midriff that was always visible was so attractive. Only if I could have put my hand on her smooth skin! The night brought in with it loving memories of the entire day. Her smiles, her hatred and her eyes in distress, I remembered just about everything and then again those sweet feelings were taken over by lust.

The sleep had vanished from my eyes. I fell back on the bed, still wondering. Did she ever make out with her father in law on this bed? I tried to inhale the fragrance of the sheets to torment my own thoughts. That old man would have crushed her breasts in his palms many a times. What would have been her reaction then? She must have enjoyed being fondled.

Oh, how was I going to spend this whole night? More importantly, what would I do if I go away without her? Images of her prevailed in my thoughts. I got up from my bed and moved around. The hardness under my lungi would neither allow me to sleep nor move around.

I moved again to the drawing room and checked on her room. It was locked from the other side. Why did she do it like this? She had been friendly with me all throughout the day and I had respected her privacy. Did she still doubt me? Locking the door from inside meant she had no faith in me.

Should I go to the bathroom and jerk off? Yes, that had to be the answer. Wait! Am I hearing something? It must be her door. Is she coming out?

I went and sat on the sofa as if nothing had happened and staying awake was part of my daily routine of loneliness.

*****

Ankita speaks.

I closed the door behind him after Vijay had left the room. He had been playing with the babies and the kids seemed to enjoy his company. My son slept off immediately and it was perhaps my last nursing session of the night for my daughter. I say perhaps, because some days she would sleep in between feeding and cry again half an hour later. The half an hour later time usually coincided with our love making sessions and that would spoil the mood completely. By the time, my daughter would finish, Papa would have dozed off completely and I, usually didn't think it wise to wake up him again. Of course, if Papa had the mood, he would wake up again when I would be in deep sleep and bang my senses out before I cuddled into his arms like last night.

My daughter was speaking unknown words and I joined in conversation with her.

"What is it, beta? Are you happy today? Your Papa finally had the time to meet you."

She enjoyed my talking and replied back with her usual sounds.

"Papa wants to take you along but Mama can't go with Papa. So, what do you do?"

Even as I talked with her, I could sense my breasts swell up with more milk. They felt so heavy, a problem I never had when Papa was around. The characteristic tingling sensation raised the curtains for an obvious letdown. Yes, my breasts were ready to leak anytime soon. I needed to undress quickly to release the tension in the milk laden tits before letting my baby suckle on them.

"So, my baby Mama has brought dinner for you, the same old recipe." I said and brought her to my lap.

"Your brother has many new recipes added to his diet but poor you, you have to still depend on your Mama."

She always grew restless from the time I took her in my lap until I thrust my nipple into her mouth. This was evident from the way she shook her hands and legs. She continued babbling words as I unbuttoned my blouse and removed it completely from my body. I was left in my maternity bra and I opened the flap.

I removed the wet nursing pad to finally expose my dark areola and the still darker nipple to my beloved daughter. The shadows of my areola had crawled on to such a large size that they no longer fit into even in Papa's mouth. The bra still clutched on to my heavy breasts like the hands of a monster. I could feel the pain and needed to get rid of that too.

"And do you know, beta? I had forgotten to put on my nursing pads in the morning and you know the result. There were new eyes looking at my blouse and believe me, it was neither you nor your brother."

My daughter was no more interested in talking. She had seen her food and there was a sudden mischievous cry from her mouth. Her starving mouth was ready to grasp on my soft flesh and plunder them of its rich treasure. I rocked my lap a bit faster to pacify her cry.

"Ssshh beta...you will wake up your papa. Do you realize how much he is mad for these?" I kept talking to her to silence her but she had other intentions.

I unhooked the brassiere to give my daughter a complete view of the milky dunes rising from my chest. As my large breasts debouched from the confines of my bra, it rested one over my daughter's face and the other over her legs. I was left wondering the size they had increased to. It was a size 36C bra that I needed now. It was 34B when my husband had first caressed them in his hands. Back then, I was ashamed of the small size. My pregnancy and the constant feeding that followed had ensured that I had my fat deposited at the right places. No wonder men were attracted.

I came back to my senses and realized that my heavy milky breasts had made me lose eye contact with my baby. With my other hand, I raised my breast to look into those starving eyes again. The touch of my breasts had made her open her mouth as a response and she had stopped crying.

"Is my baby doll so hungry that she doesn't want to talk to Mama?"

I put my forearm under her little body. Her head resting against my arm, I brought her mouth closer to my nipple. Her cry had conceived my let down as droplets of milk dribbled down my long proud nipple.

"Oh my baby, take it quickly and don't make Mama a mess."

I gently brushed the collecting droplets against her lips. She pulled her tongue out to taste her food and as the droplets vanished into her mouth, it brought another cry.

This time I laughed heartily witnessing the level of intelligence babies have.

"No, my baby, this is all for you."

I pushed my nipple deep into her mouth and she locked her mouth instantly. It was the perfect latch that we both had practised for so many times. This was going to be a long wait till she finished her feed. I reclined myself against the bed and looked peacefully at the glowing face of my baby. I could feel the flow into her mouth as she sucked on with all vigour. The flow gradually increased as my daughter got the rhythm right.

She looked me in the eye and that meant thanks. I had caged that sweet expression in my brain. Her look, so content, made me taste my own milk. So warm, so sweet, blended with all flavours and nutrients, just perfect for a baby's tummy.

"Oh, I need to thank you too for relieving me of this heaviness. And, don't stop midway. You have to empty me completely. You know Mama needs rest as she will have another baby like you."

The smile on my face made her smile too as she sucked on the milk from me. Her little hand crawled over my bare chest and I caught her hand in mine. She held on to my thumb as I caressed her little hand.

Hardly a minute had gone by when I felt milk dribbling from the other breast. This happened after so many days. Papa had always made sure they were not that full that they would leak.

"Oh Papa, how much I miss you. This is going to be a mess now." I said looking at his picture on the wall.

This had to stop otherwise it would drench my baby. I looked around for some cloth or a bowl but nothing was there. I didn't want to get up either and disturb her feeding. I pulled my hand from my baby's grasp and gently put pressure on my dark long nipple. I can bring a bowl from the kitchen to drain off if she doesn't empty it, I reminded myself. Thankfully, the flow stopped and I relocated my thumb to the baby's grasp.

"Beta, someday these breasts will shrink and go dry. You would have grown older and big like me and Mama would be left alone in the house. Would you still remember then how many sleepless nights Mama had spent for you?"

She listened to me with all attention. She always did when I spoke to her.

My breasts were gradually feeling relieved. And then suddenly all the motherly emotions vanished from my face. The problem was that my overly sensitive nipples brushed against her tongue and palate and I was getting aroused. The nipples hardened in her mouth and each touch of her tongue left me gasping for breath.

"Not again my little lady," I whispered into her eyes. This was not the first time that breastfeeding aroused me, but on the other times, Papa was there for company and tonight I was alone.

It seemed I had become addicted to sex. Three times a day was so normal to me but today there had been none. The darkness always brought in with it evil thoughts and Papa was there to take care of them always. Alas, tonight Papa was not there.

When the incessant flow decreased in pace, my baby brushed her tongue repeatedly against my nipple. Her inchoate upper incisor grabbed on my areola with all might creating sensations of joy. She didn't mean to, but my baby was getting me all excited. I squeezed on my soft mound to maintain the flow. As the ducts drained out by my action, I realized the flow mercilessly decrease to drops. I unlatched my baby and there was a temporary relief to my carnal emotions. But then her eyes said that she wanted more and I had to shift her body to the other exposed breast.

"Oh Lord, save me," I made a quick prayer that was left unanswered.

The untouched nipple stood upright aroused by the sluggish insult on its twin by the little tongue. Her mouth gaped wide again to invite my teat within. I closed my eyes yet ushered her mouth closer to my projecting bud. I could feel her little jaws clutch on to my areola as the overly sensitive nipple ventured into her mouth. I finally opened my eyes to find her eyes still glued on to mine. She wanted to hear me talk and that was the best part of breastfeeding.