The Story of Barb and I

Story Info
Jim asks me to please his wife.
9.7k words
4.26
12.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are of legal age.

11/14/21

I figured that I'd write the real story of Barb and myself. To help the reader understand the progression of events. The first story, 'Because I love her' is loosely written around this historically accurate tale.

The real story of Babbs and myself.

Barb and Jim had been friends since childhood. They dated in their teens and married at twenty. They were head over heels in love. Perfect couple, right? Read on.....

They were each other's first and only lovers. Barb was short and medium build, not busty, very cute. Jim was six feet three and rather thin when they met. Jim, sadly, had what the medical profession calls a micro-penis. Fully erect, he was barely an inch or two long. (a lot depends on weight.) Mother nature can be such a vindictive cunt.

Not having had any previous lovers or experience with boys, Barb had no real idea what a normal (average) penis was. Jim used to please her orally and with his fingers. Barb also had a pocket rocket, a three-inch vibrator. For most of her life, she knew nothing of the art of sex. He got her off and for the most part, she was happy.

Fast fwd a few years...Barb and Jim are forty years old. Jim had a sedentary job and lifestyle. He gained weight very quickly and at forty-one years old, weighed almost 425 lbs. His belly hung down to his knees. I don't think he could even reach his penis because of the panis(hanging belly). He had a very difficult time pleasing her orally because of his breathing difficulty. She was hurting and in desperate need of release, but she never nagged him about it.

As with anyone that has been denied sex, she became increasingly irritable.

I was now divorced from Satan's daughter and wasn't getting any either.

Jim invited me out for drinks one day after work. We met at a local bar and talked about lots of nothing. After he'd consumed enough liquid courage, he got very serious and the following conversion ensued.

Jim said, "Listen C, I have to speak at multiple seminars over the next two years, I'll be away in Chicago or Las Vegas for long weekends. I'd really appreciate it if you'd go to my house and take care of Babbs while I'm away.."

I could do that, "Sure Jim, I'll call her to check on her over the weekends."

Shaking his head, "No C, I want you to go there and Take care of her. Do you understand what I mean?"

Dummy that I was, I had no clue as to what he was asking me to do. I said, "I'm lost here Jim. Speak English and tell me what you need me to do at your house."

Jim was slightly upset, " You know my problems with weight and my... tiny dick.... I want you to go to my house and Fuck my wife!", "I can't please her anymore and I don't want her to miss out on anything. I'm asking you to do this because I know I can trust you to be a gentleman and I know you're incapable of hurting her." "Also, she loves you and I know she trusts you."

You could have knocked me over with a feather!

My eyes agog, " You can't be serious."

Nodding, " Dead serious, I want her to be happy, I want her to feel all the things a woman should feel. I don't want to lose her.." " She only knows my pathetic little dick. She needs you."

My head was spinning. Was it the alcohol or was it his request making me feel weird? I'd only had one beer... so you figure it out.

I asked him, " how does Barb feel about this?"

Again, shaking his head, "I haven't told her yet, I was waiting to see what you'd say. It has to be you. I don't trust anyone other than you. Not even my younger brother."

I love Barb, but could I handle this?, " This is some pretty serious shit dude? Are you certain you're gonna be ok with this?"

A big deep sigh and a nod, "Yeah. I am. If my wife is happy, I'll be ok." " Will you please do this for us? It'll help you too. You haven't had any in two years either, right?"

He had me there, "Yeah, my well ran dry a while ago." " I have to think about this though....I can't make a snap decision on something this serious."

He brightened considerably and shook my hand, "That's all I can ask. You just proved your quality by the way you answered." "Please let me know soon though, as I have to leave in two weeks." "By the way, if you agree and do this, I really don't want details from either of you, no juicy tidbits. Just do your best to please her. OK?....Good."

I drove home in a mental fog. I don't even remember parking the car. I thought about everything he had said and realized that this guy loves her beyond what is humanly possible. I never had a relationship like that. Far from it. She was lucky to be so loved.

As strange as his request was, everything he said made sense. If they needed this so badly, I wouldn't be able to turn them down. Don't worry, I thought of myself too. I'm gonna get some happies out of this as well.

I called him and told him that I would be honored to help them. Now he had to convince her.

It took three days of endless conversations with her to get her to capitulate. She was already on birth control pills for hormonal problems, so that worry was off the table.

I told him that I would have a complete std blood test done so that she was sure of being safe. He had her do the same. Not necessary, but as a show of good faith.

The next day, Barb and I met at the same bar to discuss the big event. For the first time, I was at a loss for words. I felt like a shy child in a new school. So did she. One of us had to move the first chess piece.

I told her, "Look at us, best friends and we can't talk to each other. Listen, we're both understandably uncomfortable with this and we won't get anywhere if neither of us can decide what to do. How about we just get together on Friday night? We'll have some wine and watch tv for a bit and let things progress without expectations or pressure."

She started to relax, I saw her shoulders droop as the tension left her.

She said, " I don't want to rush into this and we both get hurt or end up hating each other."

I was happy with that. "Jim is leaving on Friday morning, I'll come over that night. I'll bring dinner and wine, I think we'll be fine."

Friday morning came and I was shaking like a leaf. I was a teenage virgin going on his first date. Calm down and think of her and how to make her relax and enjoy this. I dug around in my closet and found a Kimono that my father had brought home from Japan after WW2, 1947. It had been professionally cleaned and sealed in a special plastic wrapper in the mid-'70s. It was made to fit a small woman. Babs was a small woman. The kimono was silk and lined with satin. It depicted cherry trees and was handmade. I would bring this for her to wear so she wouldn't feel strange getting undressed in front of me. She would love it. On the way to her house, I picked up Italian food, pastries, and wine.

I arrived at her house at six pm. She was as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

"Come on Babbs, nice light meal and we'll get drunk on this wine"

She looked skeptical, "Forget the wine we're gonna do lemon drops (vodka with lemon wedges dipped in sugar...chased with a Corona (beer, not virus)) Vodka makes me very horny."

I smiled, bowed, "Vodka it is milady! (so posh of me) I love lemon drops."

We had a nice relaxing dinner of Angel hair pasta Aglio e' olio with sauteed shrimp. We chatted about radiation physics. (We're both radiation workers.)

I suggested that we light the fireplace and sit on a beach towel to have our lemon drops.

Très Romantique. I gave her the gift box containing the kimono and told her to go into her room and come back wearing only the kimono. With shaking hands, she accepted the box from me and retired to her room. I snuck off to the kitchen and took a viagra. A few minutes later, a beautiful shy barefoot lady appeared in the living room wearing a kimono. She took my breath away! I was dizzy from how beautiful she looked.

I walked over to her and took her in my arms and held her tight to me. I could feel her heart beating rapidly. Looking down at her, I gently kissed her lips and led her to the beach towel by the softly crackling fireplace. If I hadn't rubbed one out before I left my house, I would certainly have cum in my pants where I stood. I helped her to sit on the blanket and held the front of her robe closed to preserve her modesty. She was nowhere near ready yet.

With a little pout, she said, "I'm in a kimono and you're fully dressed... It doesn't seem right."

"Your wish is my command dear lady," I said as I bowed to her.

I stood up and did a little striptease, slowly taking my clothes off. As I removed my pants, she gasped and then giggled. I was wearing Mickey Mouse boxers. That broke the tension so I sat next to her and poured two very healthy shots of frozen Stoli. She accepted a shot and a sugared lemon wedge. I toasted, "To a wonderful evening with a lovely lady." We drank and munched the soury sweet lemons. The frozen Stoli went down like water, not so much the lemons. We laughed at each other's sour lemon faces and then chased them away with a swig of beer. We were both loosening up a bit.

Two, three, four lemon drops....down the hatch. We were laughing and rolling around on the blanket like toddlers. Then our faces met, everything went silent. I touched her cheek with my hand as we leaned towards each other. Our lips touched, ohhh sooo gently, gently. The touch of her lips sent an electric shock through my body and I moaned. She pressed her lips against mine and then I felt the probing touch of her tongue. So softly did her tongue brush my lips that I thought I had imagined it. The probing became ardent, ardent but inquisitive...unsure. I touched her tongue with mine and fireworks exploded! The kiss became more passionate but still unhurried. There was no rush. We kissed like this for minutes...I wanted it to last. Our tongues probed and we melted together. I had never been kissed like this. There was hunger hidden in that kiss.

First kisses were usually rushed and ended all too soon. This was a flame being fanned, slowly, steadily...it would soon turn into an insatiable inferno. I'll never forget that kiss, I get hard every time I think of it.

We finally came up for air and slowly stood. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

She was shaking a bit but breathing heavily. She was almost ready.

Standing in front of her, I took the ties of the kimono in my hands and looked into her dark brown eyes. There was a fire in her eyes. I asked, "May I?" Imperceptibly, she nodded. The belt released and fell to the side. Now I was shaking. Slowly, slowly I pulled the lapels to the side exposing her shoulders and breasts. Small beautiful perky breasts. So delicate. I leaned in and took a pert pink nipple between my lips and flicked my tongue across its engorged surface. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her knees threatened to buckle.

She was falling...for me. I let the kimono fall to the floor and stood back a bit to admire her body, her tiny tummy, leading down to a freshly shaved pair of full lips that did little to hide her clit. I was starving and needed to taste her, but I told myself...slowly, don't frighten her. "Turn around Babbs, I'm dying to see your bottom." She turned and gave her ass a teasing wiggle.

"Oh myyy, sooo beautiful", I whispered in awe of this tiny tush. Kneeling behind her, I reached out and brushed my hands across her skin. "Your skin is like silk....sooo soft."

I could smell her excitement, her wetness...I could no longer resist. I gently buried my face between her cheeks and inhaled the most divine scent ever encountered. I turned her around and gently pushed her back towards the bed. She fell back onto the bed and as her legs came up, I pushed them over my shoulders so that her heels were on my back.

I kissed her thighs working my way slowly, always slowly, to those full dark lips. The lips glistened with the essence that I would soon bathe my face in. I had planned to tease her with my tongue, but my resolve weakened. I dove face-first into her vulva, sucking those swollen lips into my mouth. Any doubts that she might have had, disappeared in a flash. She grabbed my head and pulled my face into her pussy and gyrated on my face, crushing my nose against her clit. Her clit!! It was magnificent! Now engorged and erect, it stood out from her body like a small cock. It was almost the size and thickness of my thumb! I had only seen clits like that in porn! I was in heaven. I wanted to suck that beautiful clit.... I wanted to get it between my teeth and hummm, but her hold on the back of my head was relentless, merciless.

She rode my face with a vengeance. Within a minute or so, she came. An orgasm that was years in the making exploded out of her with bestial fury. Her grip on my head only tightened, humping my face and crushing my nose into her vagina... The sounds that came from her were primordial, a soul-rending roar.

She finally ceased gyrating and mercifully released her grip on my skull. I fell/sat back on my ass. She slid off of the bed and landed on top of me, unintentionally planting her tiny wet ass right back where it was only moments ago....on my face. She sat on me, breathing as though she'd just run a marathon. I was just happy to be breathing...breathing my favorite scent. Eau d' pussey.

This normally eloquent radiation physicist was mumbling incoherently. She sounded like a confused two-year-old Martian baby. I was finally able to discern one word, water...she was thirsty. I begrudgingly rolled her off of my face and lifted her onto the bed. "I'll be right back with some water babe."

"Mrejgbergj, bleveuit." Whatever that meant....

She greedily drank the water and took a long cleansing breath. "OHH MYYY GOOODDD, What did you do to me? That was a thousand orgasms all rolled into one!"

I plead innocent, "I didn't do anything, you rode my face and caused all that yourself. You bellowed like a wounded buffalo! Where did all that come from?"

Still, a bit confused, "It came from before I was born! And, you absolutely DID cause that! Jim eats my pussy three times a week and he NEVER caused anything like that."

I laughed and said, "Well, drink all your water like a good little girl because I'm going to work on that glorious clit of yours." I didn't wait for a reply. Kneeling in front of her, I pushed her onto her back and went clit hunting. It almost poked me in the eye. (try explaining that to your eye doctor)

This was not one of those elusive clits (we've all been there) This was like Reindeer Rudolph's glowing red nose. You could easily find this on a dark night. It was still swollen and so erect that it was stretching the hood.

I took it gently between my teeth and flicked it with my tongue all while humming a deep rumbling note. She felt the humming vibrations and began to moan and squirm. She tried grabbing my head again but I caught her hands and held them tightly. I like breathing...almost as much as I like eating pussy. I hummed, flicked, and sucked her pulsing appendage as she drummed her heels on my back. She came like an express train rampaging through the station, never stopping as she built to two more painful (oww, my back) releases. I love a multi-orgasmic woman. I would soon find out just how multi-O she was.

When the express train had stopped, she sat up and hugged me tightly, saying, "I may have to kidnap you and keep you chained in the basement. I'm not letting that talented mouth of yours out of my sight."

She finally released me and looked down at my groin. I still had my Mickey's on and was sporting a throbbing hardon. She knelt in front of me and began to unwrap her gift. As she pulled my boxers down, my erection got caught on the waistband and was being pulled down.

Boiiingggg, a very hard six inches popped up and just missed her jaw by a millimeter. She stopped pulling my drawers down and froze. She stared at my cock with the eyes of a child that had just seen the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree being lit for the first time in her life. Her mouth opened in a silent "OHHHHHHHH!"

The last word that anyone would ever use to describe my genitalia is 'large'. Six on my best day, six and a half with Viagra. It is thick though and gets hard as stone.

To her, it was the Empire State building of cocks. Remember, poor Jim has at best, a visible inch. She reached out with two small hands and held it. (good thing she has tiny hands) She crept closer to me and examined it with wonder in her eyes.

"Ohhhhh, it's beautiful!" She examined it like the research scientist that she is. She felt the bumps and veins. She hefted my sack and rolled my balls around in her hand, "They're so heavy and huge."

Damned right they're heavy, they haven't been emptied properly in two years.

My dick was throbbing with my pulse. I was so excited that I began to leak a steady stream of precum onto her hands.

She looked up and asked, "Did you cum?"

This was all new to her so I explained about pre-ejaculate fluid. She licked a drop off of her hand and a big smile came across her face. "It's sweet and very slippery, not bitter like Jim's." She opened her mouth and engulfed the head, which was now a swollen, throbbing purple mushroom. She slowly stroked me and sucked at the same time. She wanted more of this slippery sweet treat. There's plenty where that came from honey, it's been building up for years.

I pulled her up so she stood in front of me and kissed her, tasting my own cum. "You're right, it is sort of sweet. Come up on the bed with me." I lay on my back and again she took me in her mouth, running her tongue up, down, and around my shaft, as if she was reading Braille with her mouth. She explored me with her soft tongue and lips for what seemed a lifetime... Soooo soft, sooo hungry.

She finally came up for air and crawled up to me. I told her to straddle me cowgirl style.

This was the step that would turn this quiet reserved little lady into a ravenous beast. As she placed her leg over me, her pussy dragged across my cock causing me to moan loudly. She slid her swollen clit up and down my shaft bringing forth deep guttural moans of her own. More slippery fluid pulsed out of me. I would slide in with no difficulty.

She was worried and quietly said, "I don't know if it will fit inside me, I'm very tight. You have to go slow. Please."

"Don't worry Babbs, you're gonna control everything." I placed the tip at her very wet entrance and put just the tip in. She had a death-grip on my hands and then.....she slowly started to sink onto my cock. She threw her head back and let out a loooooong sigh as she slowly, but surely slid right down to the root.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!, this is sooooo wonderful! Give me a minute to get used to it. I'm sooooo fulllll!"

She sat there with her virgin vagina tightly wrapped around me. She could feel my cock throbbing within her. Now she began to grind her pussy and clit into my pubic bone, clenching her teeth as she was being stretched by this invader. These were all new experiences for her and she took the time to feel everything. Her box had never known anything other than Jim's fingers. No comparison to a penis. She slowly rocked back and forth, experimenting with these new feelings. First leaning forward, then leaning back... slowly humping her pussy in circles.

"Babbs, you're so fucking tight! It's like a fist squeezing me!" "Start to go up and down slowly."

She pulled up and went too far, my cock popping out with a loud slurp. I reached down and repositioned my lad in her opening. "Don't worry, you'll learn how far up you can go and still keep me inside."

Now that I was in her she slammed down onto me and buried me balls deep in lovely warm silkiness. This learning phase was torturing me. I was gonna come too soon if I didn't do something to hold it off.