The Story of Barb and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally landed, she pushed me and the dildo out and curled up into the fetal position to recover. I looked at myself in the mirror, that dildo looked pretty damned silly waving around in midair.

She looked at me and said, "Before the weekend is over, I'm gonna use that rubber cock on your ass. I'm gonna jerk you off while I fuck you in the ass."

"Wow! Is that a threat or a promise? You know I'll try just about anything, especially if it will please you."

She was flabbergasted! "You'd really let me fuck your ass with that?!"

I nodded, "Tonight is a night of firsts. So...yep. Who knows, I might just enjoy it."

A devilish gleam lit up her face, "Go take a dump and wash your asshole, things are about to take a dramatic turn."

Shit!!! I'm in trouble now. She called my bluff! Me and my big fucking mouth...I can't back out now, not after I said I'd do anything to please her. Off to the loo I went and followed her instructions. I was hoping against hope that she was either joking or maybe fell asleep...... No such fucking luck!

There she proudly stood, at the foot of the bed, wearing the harness and anal torture device. Giggling and switching her hips left and right, making the dildo wave obscenely back and forth. A dildo looks much larger when you're gonna be on the receiving end of it. I could feel my sphincter tighten up like a frog's ass in ice water. She saw the look of trepidation on my face and said the same thing that I'd said to her, "Don't worry, I'll let you sit on me so you can control the entry."

Thanks, how kind of you. ME AND MY BIG FUCKING MOUTH!!!!!!!!

She had me on my knees, bent over so she could access my nervously twitching anus. She used the little tube to squirt warming lube into my rectum. I said, "Wow, that warming stuff feels pretty good!" It really does heat up your internal workings.

She hopped up on the bed and lay on her back, her newly acquired sword waving ominously. "Up servant, come and ride me." There's nothing more terrifying than a woman with power. Especially if she's wearing a twelve-inch dildo. In for a penny, in for a pound....I'll give her what she wants. (I knew she wouldn't hurt me).

"Yes mistress, my butt exists to bring you pleasure." Quoth I.

She laughed, " Ohhh, Mistress....I like that. We may have just found a new way to make me happy." "Next time bring a quart of lube with you."

Again...ME AND MY BIG FUCKING MOUTH!!!!!!!! I'm gonna have to walk home, because I probably won't be able to sit in the car to drive.

She slathered the lube on the dildo, making an obvious show of lubing it ALL the way to the bottom, "Stop stalling! Up and on! Let's loosen up that tight little ass of yours." I straddled her pelvis and she aimed the beast where she thought my hole was. Damn, right on the money. She fought the urge to push upwards and waited for me to start.

All right, here we go. Lean back....breathe slowly big mouth....breathe....deep breath in....out slowly... This was what I told her to do, and guess what? It works! My pucker had unpuckered enough to let the tapered head slip past my internal sphincter. Hey, not bad so far. It actually felt pretty darn good. I rested there for a moment and then started my descent into depravity.

The look in her eyes said it all. She...was....loving this. My tight little rosebud was turning into a full-bloom, wide-open flower. The lube was slimy and made it easy. Slowly downward....up an inch or two.....slowly down four....rinse, repeat....until....I felt the cold harness ring against my balls. I also felt the dildo filling my colon.

Hooooleeeeee Fuuuck! Following in her footsteps, I yelled out, "I did it! I did it! The whole thing is inside me!!"

She looked up at me with a mixed look.... A look that held a measure of triumph mixed with a look of longing. "Only a man that loves someone deeply would do this just to make her happy. I didn't think you'd go through with it." "Now I know how you really feel about me."

I managed to turn us over without injuring my soon-to-be-very sore asshole. She pushed my knees back to my chest, (not an easy feat for a man my size.) and started to slowly withdraw and push in. Almost all the way out....very definitely all the way in. She was unknowingly massaging my prostate. Semen poured out of my cock every time she thrust in. She was amazed at this and started scooping it up and licking it off her hand. She even fed me a handful of my own cum...sweet...not at all bitter.

I.... was loving this....no pain....no discomfort. Just a very full feeling...like I had to poop... real bad. The prostate massage was a new feeling for me just as was the very thick dildo that I was taking like a pro. I would let her do this again. In fact, I would most likely beg for it. (I learned a lot about myself today.)

She grabbed my cum soaked erection and began to slide her hand up and down slowly....she was returning the torture. Her hand motions got faster and faster until her fist was a blur.

She asked, " Are you enjoying having your mistress fuck your naughty little ass as she jerks you off? Hmmmmm? Tell your mistress how much you love and adore her! Tell me how deep you want me in your virgin ass!"

I was incapable of any sound but a deep leonine growl as a mind-blowing monster "O" made me an incoherent mess, "Grrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaahhhhhrrrrrnnnnnnn!!"

Again, my mistress reigned triumphant, like a sword-wielding queen leading her troops home from a victorious battle.

As she pulled the offending sword slowly from the depths of my soul, the internal lube started to leak out. I did my best to tighten my gaped anus, but it refused to cooperate. Barb grabbed one of the face cloths and plugged the dam so I could run to the bathroom.

Did I say run? Ha! I could no more run than fly. I duck-walked to the bathroom and removed the cloth plug. A steady stream of lube slid out of me. 'Fuck, how much did she squirt up there?' As it turns out, she shot most of the sixteen-ounce tube into my rectum.

We took a shower and, kneeling behind me, washed my butt and gently fingered my ass. "Did my servant boy enjoy having his mistress probe him?" she asked me.

"Not only did your servant boy enjoy it, but he will also humbly beg for you to do it again." regally bowing as a servant to his queen.

She was eating this up. "You have pleased me well servant but you have many tasks ahead of you."

I stood from my bowed position, put my hands on my hips, and said defiantly, "I'm not doing squat until my asshole stops throbbing, your highness."

We laughed like idiots as we dried each other and went back to bed. Ohhh, if that bed could talk....the tales it could tell.

For the entirety of Saturday and Sunday, we slept, fucked, drank, fucked, ate, fucked, showered, fucked. She experimented with the dildo, holding it in her hand to ass fuck me while sucking my dick. Macho-type straight men have no idea what they're missing. Assplay rocks!

Sunday afternoon finally came and it was time to leave. Jim would be home soon.

I begged her, "Please don't say anything to Jim about your fantasies yet. We have to do this in such a way that he thinks that it's his ideas that you'll be acting on."

She held me close to her, "I won't say a word about this weekend unless he asks me. As for my fantasies.....those can wait. Just not too long, there are so many things you have to show me. I intend on doing tons of research on this. Remember, I'm a physicist...a researcher by birth."

We kissed goodbye and as I drove away I saw a taxi pull up to her house. Her hubby was home.

This isn't the end of our story...just the first page. It gets much more interesting and quite a bit weirder.

Babbs called me at work on Monday and gushed about how wonderful the weekend was. She asked if I had any difficulty sitting or shitting. I told her I was fine, if not a wee bit sore.

Quietly (she was in her office) she told me, "We have to meet for dinner, I have some earth-shattering news to tell you. News about Jim. I can't say anything here because there are radiation physics interns from the city university all over the place. They hear everything and gossip like old ladies."

We arranged to have dinner at a quiet Italian restaurant, Pescheria Antonio. Great place for fresh-caught octopus, shellfish, etc. I was chomping at the bit, what earth-shattering news did she have for me?!

The sun shone brightly through the shaded windows casting odd shadows throughout the restaurant. Barb needed two glasses of Sangiovese, a type of Chianti, (good with fava beans and liver) before she could tell me the news.

Finally, she whispered, "Jim is gay."

I had just been run over by a bulldozer! Naively I replied, "What do you mean gay? He's married to you, a female!"

She shook her head, "Nope, he's gay. He married me because he was afraid to come out. He would have been harassed and very likely beaten, just like many gays of that era in New York City. He married me because his family would have disowned him if they'd known the truth. Old school Polish families like his shunned gays, they still do." "He told me after dinner on Sunday night. He also told me that he's been getting together with some guys at the seminars....guys that have....he called it a 'Fat man fetish.' Fellas that like flabby obese men. He's been having sex with at least a dozen men every time he goes away!"

I picked my jaw up from the table, "Holy shit Babbs, I wouldn't have guessed in a million years. What are you going to do?"

She sipped her wine, "It certainly raises some questions. Like, does he really love me, or was I just there to keep up appearances? Did he have other men in the past? My mind is flooded with questions that I really don't want answers to." She took a big gulp of wine, "All of this time, I could have been having sex...propper sex...sex with men that could rip me apart with big functioning cocks. But no! I was stuck with his useless two incher...for his selfish reasons! I'm so fucking angry! I'm not even really angry with him, I'm angry with myself for not seeing this. I've wasted twenty-five fucking years! I could have had a family! I could have had all the lovers I wanted!"

She was seething. We were starting to get sideways looks from other tables.

I asked for the check and we left. I drove us to a quiet park to talk. We walked along the tree-lined path and I let her vent. She vented, she cried, she swore....she threw rocks at trees. I felt terrible. My best friend, my lover, was hurting. "What can I do to help you, honey? I'm here, tell me what you need."

Her cheeks were streaked with tears...the worst kind...tears of frustration and anger, "You can take me to a hotel and fuck me till I pass out. Fuck all of the anger out of me. Will you do that for me?"

"I think I've proved that I'll do anything for you. (thinking of my sore asshole) If that's what you want, I'll fuck the angry out of you. Let's stop by my house and get some supplies. (gonna need a hundred viagra for this)

So, off to my house we went. I grabbed the dildo bag, lube, and two bottles of Vodka.

In the meantime, she texted Jim and told him that she needed time to think and that she was going to be with me. He knew she'd be safe with me so he didn't question her actions.

There's a hotel on Long Island sound that has individual cottages. The drive took almost two hours. She slept fitfully for most of the ride. I've never fucked an angry woman before and I hope that I never have to again. It wasn't lovemaking like the past weekend. It was angry, vengeful, sometimes tearful, animalistic fucking. Stimulating in an odd way, but certainly not something I want to repeat. I used every trick I knew to keep her pussy occupied. Toys, cock, fingers, tongue...you name it. If it fit in her vagina, I fucked her with it. I even made her fuck the bedpost while I held her upright.

Angry orgasms are emotionally draining, as opposed to happy orgasms which are physically draining. I drank coffee by the quart to keep my energy up and she drank vodka. It was a physically and emotionally draining event for me. She....got the anger fucked out of her. All that day and well into the night. I'm surprised that the hotel management didn't complain, we were loud. We fell asleep in each other's arms and slept through breakfast and lunch. If housekeeping knocked, we never heard it.

Now, in a more rational state of mind, she went home to Jim. They decided to stay together and try an open relationship. He would have his seminars with benefits, and she had me and possibly one or two of my trusted friends. Here ends this tale. We would have many strange and life changing sexual adventures together over the next year. Threesomes, fours, and every combination thereof.

I hope you enjoyed this. It is a bit long-winded, but then, I'm not a big fan of quickies.