The Story of Beth Ch. 01: Meeting Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Beth. I think you can look now." She said with a warm smile.

I spun around on the stool slowly while looking down and finally raised my gaze to the mirror when I was square on. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. I could not recognize myself, even a little. The mascara and eye shadow seemed to completely change the shape of my eyes. They seemed larger, dark, maybe even mysterious. The straight black hair framed my face nicely and even the hard features seems smoothed out and distinctly feminine. My skin, in contrast to the jet black hair, looked pale and delicate. I moved my lips a bit and found they looked much more full and shapely as well. I was entranced by my own appearance, that is to say, Beth's appearance. I hadn't even noticed Jess leave the room and come back a few seconds later.

"Now, we have to get some pictures of this." Jess exclaimed as she walked back towards me.

"No way!" I spun back around to face her. "There is no way we are taking any pictures."

The realization of the situation flooded back to me. I loved the way I looked as Beth but there was no way anyone else could see me like this.

Jess immediately saw the genuine fear in my face and moved to console me.

"It's ok, we'll use your phone and you can either keep the pics or delete them. Totally up to you."

If it had been anyone else telling me that, I would not have listened but Jess was so genuine and supportive that my trust in her overrode my hesitation. I looked at her hand and realized that she had already grabbed my phone from my jeans in the living room. She quickly unlocked it and brought up the camera. Jess has had my phone pin for a long time and there was very little I wouldn't have shared with her. Even less now I thought. She has now seen me more compromised and vulnerable than anyone else in my life.

Jess moved her head right beside mine and held out the phone with her arm fully extended. We both smiled at ourselves in the screen and she took the selfie. She brought the phone a bit closer to both our faces without moving her head away from mine. The picture genuinely looked like a couple of girls taking a selfie together. There was not even a hint that one of them might not be biologically female. Jess then flicked through the options and applied a filter. Our eyes grew to comical sizes and flower peddles appeared all around us. We both instantly burst out laughing and any tension around having my picture taken as Beth quickly washed away.

"You are so photogenic its ridiculous." Jess exclaimed as she stood up straight again. "We should totally do a sexy photo shoot for you. Actually... You know what would look amazing on you?"

Before I had a chance to answer she dug into the vanity's drawer and pulled out a thin, black piece of lacy fabric. I was still trying to guess what it was when she extended it wide and wrapped it around my neck, doing up a small clasp on the back. I instantly loved how the choker looked on me. It made me feel sexy and more feminine, but also submissive.

Jess took a few steps away from me and took a couple more pictures. She showed them to me and I realized she was right. The pictures of Beth looked amazing. I tilted my body, put my hand on my hip and smiled, posing for the next few pictures Jess took. This repeated a few times and after each little set, Jess would show me the pictures while nodding approvingly. She started to give me little tips on how to position my hands and how to angle my body for the best poses. Soon I was moving around the room striking exaggerated poses and we were both giggling at how much fun it was.

With Jess's instructions, my poses slowly went from fun and playful to more and more sexy. She had me bend over, arch my back and look back over my shoulder at her. When she showed me the picture, I blushed. My ass was in the air and the look I was giving over my shoulder was what I could only describe as "fuck me eyes." Jess could see I really liked that picture and instructed me to get on the bed. She took more and more pictures of me in increasingly sexual positions. Each pose was taken from multiple angles while I obediently waited for the next direction. Everything from on all fours to on my back with my legs spread wide. My eyes increasingly got a sultry yearning to them. When Jess finally asked, her question took me totally off guard.

"Sooo, are you still a virgin?" Jess asked coyly.

"Uhh, you've met my ex and knew all about our sex life." I said, confused and a bit more defensive than I intended.

"Not like that silly," She explained playfully, lightening the mood again. "I meant are you still a virgin as a girl. Is Beth still a virgin... It's nothing to be embarrassed about, if you are."

"Umm, yeah." I admitted. I definitely never had the courage to ask one of my exes to dress me up like this and have sex.

"Well, any guy would be lucky to have you." Jess said reassuringly, and with those words I realized what exactly she was asking me.

Jess wasn't asking if I had worn women's underwear and had sex with one of my exes, female exes. She was asking if I had ever been with another man before. I was stunned by this realization but Jess just continued taking pictures, moving around me on the bed until she was close to my face. She exaggeratedly puckered her lips but her mouth was still open making an O shape with it. I took it as a non verbal command and copied best I could. Jess's mouth returned to normal and I held my look as she raised the phone to take a close up of my face. The pause was longer than normal as she got the perfect angle and focus. She took few steps back and studied the picture on the screen.

"You've never even gone down on a guy?" She said without taking her eyes off the screen. I didn't even have a chance to answer before she continued. "Too bad... You have great cock-sucking lips."

"JESS!" I yelled playfully and threw a pillow from the bed in her general direction.

Even though it sailed wide she made a big show of dodging like it was coming right at her. She burst out laughing and I couldn't help but laugh as well. Jess continued this line of questions though without breaking the theme.

"Whats your fantasy for when you do lose your V-card?" She asked, with a hint of seriousness.

I picked up of the fact that she said 'when' and not 'if' but didn't address it. In her mind it was definitely going to happen. Never-the-less, I genuinely thought about the question. Acting more feminine and taking her commands made me feel very submissive and I found myself liking it.

"Ummm, I dunno," I said shyly, but immediately continued. "maybe I am tied up and a couple of guys have their way with me."

I realized what I had just said and got flush with embarrassment. Why did I say a couple of guys. Surely that is way to dirty and Jess is going to think I am a total slut. Even though I had no reason to think that she would judge me the idea of being called a slut actually excited me. Wasn't I supposed to be acting feminine and like a good girl I thought to myself. I rolled onto my stomach and buried my face in my hands. Maybe if I blocked her gaze the embarrassment would go away.

"Its totally fine, tons of girls have a domination fantasy." Jess reassured me softly. "Its nothing to be ashamed of. At least you are not some dumb 16 year old and can actually decide what she really wants."

This actually did reassure me. I was was old enough and could have whatever fantasies I wanted. The fact that they were on the dirty side made me more mature and sexy.

"Ooo, you know what would look great for these pictures." Jess asked and went into a nightstand drawer and pulled out 4 leather circles attached together with series of shining stainless steel clips.

I immediately recognized them as a set of restraints. I had used some on an ex before but never had them used on me. I realized that all the girlfriends I've had were also on the submissive side and so I always defaulted to the dominant role. Beth however didn't have the same issue. Still, I hesitated and Jess read it in my face.

"It will be fun," Jess reassured, sensing my hesitation. "Just say yellow if you feel uncomfortable and we'll pause and red if its way to much and we'll stop right away. I won't let anything happen that you don't want to. Think how hot the pictures of you tied up would be."

The last thing she said sold it to me. I really wanted to see how hot Beth would look tied up and helpless on the bed. I laughed playfully and held up both wrists in a show that I agreed. Jess disconnected each restraint from the other and carefully placed one on each wrist and leg just above the ankle. She cinched them so they were tight but wouldn't cut off any circulation. I instantly loved how they felt on me. I loved the idea of being totally submissive and helpless. Just laying on the bed for anyone to do what they wanted with me.

Jess started giving me more commands as to what positions I should take. She was much more direct now, but I could still hear a softness in her voice. She obviously had no issues turning her dominant side on when she needed to. Jess also stopped showing me the pictures after each set was taken. She would just give me a command and expect me to follow it while she looked through the pictures that she just took. Every once in a while I would just hear he make comments under her breath. "Fuck that's hot," "That looks so sexy" and other things like that. I didn't need to see the pictures anymore to know that they were amazing.

The new positions with the restraints varied as well. Wrists tied together, wrists to ankles, every possible possible combination and position was tried and photographed. I was on my knees, ankles together and wrists behind my back, bent over with my ass in the air when I heard the doorbell ring.

I immediately thought that maybe it was friends of hers dropping by expectantly and that I should hide. I started squirming towards the edge of the bed, thinking maybe I could hop into the closet if someone entered her place. I heard muffled talking in the living room and stopped squirming so I could try and hear them. It was no use though, as it wasn't loud enough to understand. I was on the edge of the bed, on my side, about to put my feet down when Jess walked back into the room, and to my dismay, she was not alone.

Two guys that looked younger than either of us walked into the room directly behind her. A wave of betrayal and humiliation crashed over my body. How could my closest friend betray me like this. These guys were obviously here to degrade me or worse. Blood rushed to my head and the room started to spin until I finally heard Jess talk.

"So guys, this is the Beth I told you about." Jess exclaimed to the room. "Isn't she so hot."

To my surprise both guys grinned and nodded eagerly. I didn't see contempt or anger in their eyes like I expected. Instead I saw their eyes move up and down my incapacitated body with an expression I couldn't recognize.

"Are you joining us too Jess?" The first guy asked.

"Haha, you wish!" Jess laughed "You know I'm still with Marie. No, tonight it will have to be just Beth here to take care of you."

With that, Jess walked over me and bent over getting her mouth very close to my ear.

"Don't worry Beth," She whispered softly. "I won't let anything happen that you don't want. You remember what to say if you want it to stop right?"

"You know, Beth is still a virgin," Jess said, standing upright again and moving away from me a bit. "You will have to be gentle with her."

"Oh, we'll be extra gently with her." The second guy exclaimed with a smile.

"Well, maybe not too gentle." Jess said while giving me a wink. "Can you believe she has never even sucked a cock before. But I'm sure that's something you guys can help her out with."

Different colors started racing though my mind as the first guy stepped towards me and started undoing his belt. Should I just start yelling all the colors I could think of until Jess puts an end to this I though, and as his pants were undone and he stopped right in front of my face. I felt Jess's hand gently rub my head and I was instantly put at ease. I have nothing to worry about I thought. Jess is here to protect me. Besides, wasn't this Beth's fantasy. By now the guy had pulled down his pants and underwear and stood with his mostly flaccid cock mere inches from my face.

I just froze and time seemed to stop. His cock was nothing spectacular, maybe 5 inches and uncircumcised. There would have been nothing special about it at all if it wasn't right in my face. As I studied it I noticed a small drop of pre cum right at the tip. I looked towards Jess with questioning eyes.

"Go ahead sweety," Jess whispered in a soft and reassuring voice. "Its ok to try it."

Her hand was now rubbing the back of my head but not actually pushing me towards the cock. Neither was the guy making any effort to move it closer towards me. Despite being tied up and vulnerable, if this happened it would be totally up to me. Jess's soft voice hung in my ears and I closed my eyes, stuck out my tongue slightly and slowly moved to make contact with the first cock I would touch that's not my own.

My after what seemed like an eternity, my tongue made contact with head of his cock. I could feel the drop of pre cum touch my tongue and to my surprise it didn't actually taste bad. Almost a mix of sweet, salty and musty liquid. I took the dive even deeper, opened my red lips and accepted the head of his cock completely into my mouth. I felt him pull his foreskin back and I explored the ridge of the head with my tongue. The feeling was indescribable. It was soft to the touch but at the same time I could feel a stiffness to it, and as I caressed it with my tongue I could feel it swell, getting larger and harder in my mouth.

I couldn't feel Jess's hand on the back of my head anymore so I opened my eyes again to try and find her. I saw her standing over me with my phone in her hand pointed right at me. I could not tell if she was taking pictures or a video though. In case it was a video I though, maybe I should do something more so I don't seem like I am just laying there. I closed my lips around the head of the cock and applied a firm suction. I positioned my tongue on the bottom side of the head, where I knew my own cock was most sensitive and began a slow forward and back motion with my head. I looked at Jess's face for approval and I saw her face light up and her smile broaden. She clearly wanted me to enjoy myself.

"Oh fuck Beth." The guy moaned deeply. "Are you sure you have never sucked cock before? This feels amazing."

I was combining techniques that women had done to me before, choosing each based on actually knowing how each tiny movement felt for me. I saw Jess lean down a bit closer to my ear.

"Were you telling the truth Beth?" Jess said in a sultry voice. "Or are you a secret cocksucker. Maybe you are just a natural at taking hard cocks in your mouth."

The vulgarity of what she just said combined with the guy's now increasingly louder moaning confirmed I was doing a good job and spurred me on more. I quickened my pace and the guy reached down and put his hand on my chest right over the lacy bra. He gave my chest a firm squeeze and I loved how his hand felt through the lace. Even though I didn't actually have any breasts to speak of, it felt amazing to be touched in a way a woman would be.

At this point the second guy ran his hand up my leg from my ankle, along the smooth stocking, all the way up to my hip and then back towards my ass. He have it a firm squeeze as well. It felt so good having their hands on my body while I sucked a now throbbing cock. I felt so dirty and sexy.

While his hand was still on my ass, the second guy grabbed around my ankle and pushed it so that it gently forced my knee towards my chest. My other leg followed as it was still attached via the restraint. Once I was in an almost fetal position on my side, he let go of my ankle. After a short pause, he traced his index finger from the top of my ass, along the thin strip of material, downward. When his finger reached right above my ass hole he pushed the material aside and held it out of the way against my slightly open ass cheek. With the panties no longer blocking access to my ass I felt his middle finger with a blob of something cold touch my sensitive hole very lightly.

The sudden shock of the cold gel sent a shiver up my spine but it warmed up almost instantly. After a few seconds the finger began making small circles around my now puckering ass hole while applying the tiniest bit of pressure.

"Fuck Beth, you are so wet." The second guy said with a heavy voice. "You must really love sucking cock."

I couldn't deny the loving sucking cock part now, but I was a bit confused as to what he was talking about. Was it the lube that he was rubbing against my ass or my panties that were now soaked on the front from all my pre cum. With this cock in my mouth I couldn't ask for clarification even if I wanted it. The finger making circles on my ass slowly applied more and more pressure until the tip slipped in. The feeling sent an electric current through my whole body and I let out a sound that was a mix between a moan and a yelp. I surprised myself with how high pitch it actually was. The finger quickly changed from small circles to small in-out movements in my ass hole.

"Beeeeth," the guy elongated the sound of my name "Your pussy is so fucking tight."

Having this random guy call it my pussy somehow felt so good. It validated my femininity. These guys weren't here to fuck some guy dressed as a girl. They were here to fuck Beth, a hot, sexy and a bit slutty girl. It made me moan loudly against the cock in my mouth.

One finger turned to two and the pace steadily increased. I found myself subconsciously matching the rhythm of the fingers fucking my pussy with my mouth moving back and forth on the cock.

"I think that pussy is ready to get fucked." The second guy said and the cock suddenly pulled out of my mouth.

They grabbed my legs and spun me around onto my stomach so that my head was towards the center of the bed and my legs hung off the edge. My arms were still secured at the wrists, behind my back. I felt my hands guided on each ass cheek and pressed flat against them.

"Spread your pussy for me Beth." I heard the guy behind me command.

I immediately complied, spreading myself open, allowing access to my virgin hole. I felt a finger hook the thin piece of material that ran down the centre of my ass and pull it to one side, pushing it under my own fingers for me to hold out of the way.

"Are you ready for a cock in your tight, wet pussy Beth?" A voice behind me asked.

"Uh huh." I whined.

"You're going to have to ask for it nicely."

They were going to make me beg and it made me so fucking hot.

"Pleeeease put your cock in my tight little pussy." I begged, in the most feminine voice I could, while trying to look back at him over my shoulder. Having to ask for it made my own cock strain against the front of my panties.

I felt the head of his cock against my spread hole. Holy shit, this was really about to happen I thought to myself as he applied more and more pressure. It pushed against my tightness, until the force of it pressing against me overcame the force of my hole trying to remain closed. The tension finally broke and my hole sprung back towards him, engulfing the head of his cock. I was not prepared for the feeling and let out a loud yelping sound. His cock was a lot wider than the two fingers that were in there previously and I felt a dull pain. It wasn't sharp, or stinging. Just a feeling of extreme fullness and my little hole being stretched beyond its limit. I started squirming side to side but there was nowhere for me to go. Jess heard my whining and came over to comfort me.