The Story of Beth Ch. 01: Meeting Beth

Story Info
A friend helps me discover new and intense experiences.
10.3k words
4.75
21.2k
51

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been horny all week and the quiet Friday evening I had to myself let me partake in some naughty alone time. After showering and manscaping, I put on a pair of lacy red panties and began doing some tidying around the place. Wearing women's underwear was a fantasy that I had just recently started actively practicing. It made me feel sexy and naughty, which, since breaking up with my long time girlfriend a few months ago, was a feeling I could definitely use. The evening usually ended up the same way. Wearing panties and reading some sexy stories on the internet until I was sufficiently horny and then using a plug on myself and jerking off. I found myself naturally drawn to stories where a guy was submissive and usually involved pegging or something similar. I had never discussed or played any of these fantasies out with another person though. Even with my ex, the furthest we got was her touching my ass during a blowjob. It never progressed further, even though I had always wanted it to. I just never had the courage to ask for what I wanted for fear of being judged or humiliated.

The evening was progressing normally until I heard a loud knock on the door. Thinking it must be some salesmen or something I threw on a pair of jeans that were laying on my bedroom floor over my panties and a plain t-shirt. I could get rid of them quickly and then go back to reveling in my naughtiness alone. Plus the thrill of talking to someone else while wearing them made my heart race a little. There was no way they would ever know but the thought of having them secretly on excited me. I was shocked when I opened the door and instead of some random stranger my friend Jess was standing there.

"Marie is out of town and I need a drink." Jess exclaimed without even saying hello.

I had known Jess since high school but it was only in our late twenties that we really connected as friends. She was openly bisexual since high school and, despite not being super hot or anything, I was always attracted to her slightly goth style. We had never dated though, not for any particular reason, just the timing never seems to work out. I went from long term relationship to long term relationship and she seemed to bounce between guys and girls every so often.

"Hey Jess, no can do. I sort of have plans tonight." I answered non convincingly.

She took one long look at my outfit and non committal answer and quickly dismissed it.

"Yeah right." She joked, in a friendly way. "I have had a hell of a week and you can't stay cooped up in here by-yourself all weekend. Grab some shoes and lets go."

"Fine, let me get changed real quick." I conceded. I definitely wanted to get out of these panties before leaving the house. I had worn them out in public only a couple of times but never around anyone I knew. The thrill of walking to the corner store a block away while wearing them was enough to get my heart racing.

"You look fine, besides, its just a couple of beers at the pub. Not like you need to dress up." Jess insisted.

I started to panic a tiny bit inside but arguing with Jess was like trying to make water flow uphill. I grabbed my wallet and phone, threw on a pair of shoes and let Jess pull me by the hand out the door. A quick beer and then I could get back home and finish what I started. Besides, this would be a new thrill for me that I would probably jerk off to all week.

We walked a couple of blocks to a nearby pub and she grabbed a small booth in a corner while I got a couple of beers at the bar. The place was half empty so service was fast and I joined Jess in our booth. We talked and laughed and Jess regaled me with stories from the Pride festival that she just recently went to. Even though we were good friends we tended to hang out with very different crowds when not hanging out with each other. One beer turned to two, then three. I had to pee so I told her I would be right back and got out of the booth. Unknown to me at that moment but as I reached forward to get out of the booth my shirt rode up my back a bit and Jess got a clear view of the red panties poking out of the top of my jeans.

I went to the washroom and even though there was no one else in there I made sure to go to a stall instead of a urinal so no one could walk in and see something embarrassing. Even though I still got a rush from the idea, I definitely was not comfortable with anyone else knowing. As I sat there and peed, I looked into my jeans at the red lace of the underwear and loved how they looked and how adventurous I was being. I finished up, washed my hands and went to return to the bar. As I walked back to the booth I could see Jess looking at me with a beaming smile.

"Nice panties," She said immediately as I sat down. "You have great taste in underwear."

Even though I couldn't sense an ounce of judgment in her voice I immediately turned bright red. Embarrassment showered over me and I stammered to think of something to mitigate the damage.

"Uhhhhmmm." Is all I could get out before she cut me off.

"Relax, its totally fine. Tons of guys I know wear em." She assured me, before going right back into a story she was telling me. Jess saw how embarrassed I was and did a great job of dismissing the incident as nothing. Our evening went on like normal and I was very glad I didn't need to try to think of an excuse.

After a couple more beers I had a good buzz going and decided that I could now safely extract myself before anything else happened and hopefully never mention this again. I tried a weak excuse about how I was tired and wanted to get to bed early, but Jess wasn't having any of it.

"Come on, we're having so much fun. I miss catching up with you. Lets go back to my place and I will make us drinks." Jess said adamantly.

The effect of the alcohol was definitely affecting me and, despite my best judgment, I agreed to go hang out at her place. This was not out of the ordinary for us and we hung out like this all the time. It usually ended up with us having a lot of laughs and either me crashing on her couch or her crashing on mine. Nothing ever happened as even though Jess lived a very open and adventurous lifestyle, she was fiercely loyal and monogamous. She would never cheat and I respected her and our friendship too much to try anything, even while drunk.

We settled our tab and grabbed an Uber to her place. Jess had a condo only a few minutes away so there was never any issue going there even though we were walking distance from my place. We got there in no time and I relaxed on the couch while she made us a couple of drinks in the kitchen. Jess always made delicious drinks and it made me enjoy drinking at her place more than mine. She joined me in the living room and we carried on joking and laughing. We had a few drinks and then she hit me with a total unexpected request.

"So, let me see those panties. I barely got a look at the bar."

I totally blocked the exchange at the bar from my mind and expected and hoped never to bring it up again. Jess saw me get flustered but now that we were in private she didn't back off.

"Come on, don't be so bashful. Its not like I've never seen you in underwear before." She said with a smile and playful laugh.

Its true that Jess had seen me in underwear before but it was always boxers that covered everything and were not much different than normal shorts, albeit a bit tighter. The lacy panties I was wearing now barely contained my junk without it spilling out the sides and the thong back disappeared between my ass cheeks. But Jess's positive attitude, combined with the lowered inhibition of the alcohol emboldened me so I leaned away from her and pulled down at the side of my jeans revealing the red lacy band around my waist. Jess was clearly not satisfied with that minimal show though.

"Oh come on, you can't just tease me like that. Stand up and get those jeans off!" She exclaimed with a cheerful smile.

There was something about her encouragement and lack of any judgment that made me forget about any embarrassment over the issue. I stood up, undid my jeans and let them fall to my ankles. My bright red secret was fully revealed in front of my closest friend.

"Wow, they look great on you!" Jess exclaimed enthusiastically. "Let me see the back."

I stepped out of my jeans and did a slow twirl, even holding my t shirt up a bit so the waistband was fully revealed. After the whole rotation I stopped and looked at her face for approval.

"Love the back, those make your ass look sexy as hell."

Like most guys, I didn't get called sexy very often and it meant a lot hearing it from her.

"I have just the thing you need to match those panties." Jess exclaimed as she shot out of her seat and started pulling me by the hand to her bedroom.

I didn't know what I needed or could possibly be missing. I followed her confused about what she meant. We stopped in her bedroom in front of her dresser and she started rummaging through the second drawer. After barely a few seconds, she pulled out a bright red, lacy bra.

"This will go great with those panties." She said smiling and thrust the bra into my hands.

I looked down at the object in my hand and the confusion didn't end.

"Uhh, I don't think I need a bra. I'm a guy remember." I protested. The material felt amazing in my fingers though, and the color did match perfectly.

"Nonsense," She said emphatically. "Every fancy pair of panties neeeed a fancy bra to go with them."

She had put an extra emphasis on the word need. Before I could say anything else Jess was already pulling my shirt up from my waist. I instinctively did a little squirm each time it got caught on my arm or elbow and raised my hands to allow it to quickly slip off of me. As soon as it cleared my head Jess let it fall to the bedroom floor and grabbed the bra back out of my hand. She extended it in front of me so I could put my arms through the loops and guided it onto my chest. As soon as the silky soft material touched my bare chest she spun me around so she could do up the hooks and adjusted the straps that went over my shoulders.

The tension was firm but not too tight and the pressure combined with the amazing texture on my body made it feel amazing. I looked down as I ran a finger along the underwire gently, letting it glide over the lace. Even though I had nothing on my chest besides modestly muscular pecs, I was surprised how little extra material there was. It was barely an A cup and I could see my now hard nipples trying to poke through the little holes in the lacy front. The bra was clearly not Jess's as she was at least a solid C cup and I could only guess how it ended up in her possession. Maybe an ex girlfriend of hers had left it was my only idea that made sense.

"That looks so perfect on you, take a look!" Jess beamed happily as she gestured to the full length mirror stand only a few feet away.

I took a step to the left and rotated so I could get a good look at my reflection. What I saw surprised me in a unexpectedly good way. Jess was right, the bra and panties looked amazing together. My torso and hips appeared to have much more shape to them too. The straight lines and masculine features seemed to have been softened by the now complete underwear set and vivid red lace contrasted against my pale smooth skin. I was mesmerized by my reflection and couldn't help but smile shyly at what I saw.

"You can keep that bra, since it suits you so well." Jess said as she picked up on my smile.

"Uhh, thanks." I said awkwardly, not knowing how I should be reacting in this situation.

"No problem," Jess answered sporting a genuine smile. "I'm glad you like it. Us girls have to help each other out."

Did she just say "us girls" I thought but as I opened my mouth to confirm she was already turned around and rummaging through a different drawer. I dismissed it as a slip of the tongue and occupied myself by running my fingers along the lace of my waistband, reveling in how it felt against my skin.

"These aren't the same color, but they should still go well together." Jess said as she turned back towards me and held out what looked like a small piece of black lace folded into a square in the palm of her hand.

As I reached out and curiously grabbed a bit of lace, Jess quickly moved her hand away and the material fluttered downward revealing two long black stockings with a lace trim handing from my delicate grasp. Any attempt I may have had to hide my excitement was betrayed by my wide eyes and slightly open mouth.

"Have a seat and try them on." Jess continued. "I think they will really bring out your girly figure."

"I don't know about all this 'girl' talk." I said nervously as I sat down on the edge of the bed and prepared to put the stockings on my legs. I didn't even put up a token objection to putting the stockings on as I sat there wearing a bra and panties. The irony was completely lost on me though.

"Well... Just think of it like you're role playing." Jess said without being forceful or insistent. "You are just acting out a different persona... Think of it like we are just two girls having a slumber party."

For some reason this made a lot of sense when I though about it. I wasn't being un masculine or girly, I was just acting out a completely different character than who I am every day. Looking back it was clear that my own objections were just based on what I though society expected men to be and not on any personal objections I had. Men were supposed to be masculine and tough and to act otherwise often mean ridicule or humiliation. By acting out this other persona I was freed from the societal restrictions I had put on myself my whole life. Jess just smiled at me patiently while she saw me trying to get my head around it.

"Ok... That makes sense I guess." I finally said nervously.

"Great!" She said, clearly pleased with my answer. I suspected she was having as much fun as I was, despite me trying to hide how much I actually liked the idea.

"But what should we call you?" Jess asked and waited for another answer.

This was met by completely blank stare from me. I had never consciously thought about having a feminine persona, even though I obviously had a latent or unconscious interest in femininity. Jess realized she wasn't getting an answer from me this time and came up with something herself.

"How about Beth?" She asked inquisitively, before nodding and agreeing with her own choice. "Yeah, you've always struck me as a Beth."

Always? I thought to myself. Did Jess know some dark secret about me that I didn't even know about myself? I decided that was impossible and that she was just going with the flow and being supportive, as she always was.

With that settled I went back to putting the stockings on. I put both thumbs into one and then scrunched it up until the tip of my thumbs reached the inside of the toe portion. I had seen women in my life and on T.V do that before and it must have made its way into my subconscious. I put my toe into the stocking and then ran my hands up my leg allowing the material to unravel as I went. I stopped just below the knee and repeated the same thing with the other leg. I then stood up and reached down to pull them as far as the material would allow. I was a bit surprised with how long they were. The silky material stretched across my skin and the lace of the top stopped three quarters of the way up my thighs. I was definitely not prepared for how they looked and felt though.

My legs were completely transformed. Where there were the hairy, muscular legs of a man before, now they were completely smooth. They went high enough to where I was naturally hairless, which, combined with my previous shaving of my groin, left me appearing completely hairless. I stood on one leg, reached my foot forward and wiggled my toes inside the stocking. It looked amazing. The gentle pressure the stretchy material applied uniformly to my entire leg felt divine.

"Oh my god Beth," Jess exclaimed happily, doing a little clap with her hands. "You look hot as hell!"

It felt surprisingly natural to have Jess call me by my new name. Here excitement made me almost rush towards the mirror to get another look at myself. I looked into the mirror and was completely captivated by what I saw. The person looking back at me had long, smooth legs. The color and tightness of the top of the stockings made my thighs look more thin than they actually were, which in turn made my hips look wider and much more feminine. I elongated my spine and pulled my shoulders back to make my chest stick out more than normal, emphasizing the lacy bra on my chest.

From the neck down, the only thing that could give my body away as not belonging to a 20 something woman was the bulge that now strained against the red panties. Was I turned on because I was looking at a sexy woman's body? Or was I turned on because that sexy woman's body was mine. Probably a combination of both I finally thought. Beth was quite the sexy fox. The spell was nearly broken when I met my own gaze in the mirror. The face that looked at me back was the same one I had seen in the mirror my whole life. Now that face looked completely disjointed from everything else in the mirror. The only piece that still didn't fit.

"You definitely need some makeup Beth." Jess said non judgmentally. "Not a lot, she continued. Just enough to bring out those features."

I may have resisted having Jess put makeup on me but Beth definitely didn't. I let Jess lead me by the hand to a vanity that was in one corner of her bedroom. She sat me down on the small stool facing away from the mirror.

"Maybe we'll start with some mascara and eye shadow." Jess said, more to herself than to me.

She grabbed a couple of items from the vanity and got very close to my face. I was paralyzed as the mascara brush came towards my eye, trying my hardest not to blink. Jess was clearly a pro though and mascara and eye shadow was on in no time. She then brushed my cheeks with a large soft brush a couple times and then stared at me with her head slightly cocked as if trying to figure something out. I was about to ask but she made umm-hmm sound to herself and grabbed a tube from a drawer. She brought the tube between both our faces and gave it a twist. A smooth, vivid red point emerged from the top of it. For some reason, even though I had seen lipstick a million times before my eyes went wide. The shade of the red matched my panties almost exactly and I immediately liked it.

Jess puckered her lips in front of me and I knew right away that she wanted me to copy her. I puckered mine in the same way and she gently touched the tip of the red point against my lips and slowly moved it around. I liked how smooth it felt and it glided effortlessly across my lips. Jess made several more expressions with her mouth and I copied her each time. She applied a little with each new expression and the hint of a frown on her forehead made me think she was concentrating hard and that it had to be perfect.

Once she was done she made brought her lips together and then quickly parted them making a little popping sound each time. I copied it obediently and was pleased that my lips made the exact same sounds. I resisted the urge to lick my lips and pursed them instead. I looked down past my nose and could just made out the color on my lips. I started to rotate my body so I could get a look at myself in the vanity mirror but Jess's hand on my shoulder stopped me.

"Not yet." she said playfully. "There's still one more thing missing."

I obeyed once more and sat there while she went into her closet and I could hear boxes being moved around. After what seemed to me an eternity, but was probably just a minute, she came out with a big smile and a straight black wig in her hands. My hair was already cut very short so the wig went on and clung to my scalp without any issues. I could feel the ends of the strands of hair on either side of my head just barely tickling my bare shoulders. I moved my head side to side a tiny bit just to feel it brush against my skin. Jess made the final little adjustments and finally looked directly into my eyes.