All Comments on 'The Story of "Cue"'

by BlissfullyUnaware85

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
moosegsxmoosegsx8 months ago

That was a great story and brilliantly written, I could've read another 9 pages. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Smokin'!

DquiotiDquioti8 months ago

"Yep, going straight to hell". Beautifully written and definably a bookmarked for a reread!! Thanks for a great story and really want to see the follow-up that reunites him with Angela!

BlissfullyUnaware85BlissfullyUnaware858 months agoAuthor

@Dquioti Thank you for the feedback! I'd love to find that "happy ending" for Mick and Angela. Just haven't found the inspiration for what allows that to happen that is neither generic or contrived.

If anyone has a "nudge" for me that is compelling enough I'd certainly give a follow-up to this story an attempt.

I love the characters so if we can give them closure, I'm on board.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a great story!!!!! The best I have read yet.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Great story! I disagree with you about the length.

5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a beautiful story. Well developed characters despite every mans dream of a harem! What I enjoyed most was your use of song lyrics as the poetry of life & times.

pcman1950pcman19507 months ago

Damn! I know it's posted often on this site, but you may now be my favourite author as a result of this story. Superlatively done. 5+fave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous