The Story of Emma and John

Story Info
Wife decides to destroy her marriage.
5.1k words
3.91
95.2k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1953
lover1953
1,391 Followers

This relatively short story is inspired by an article that I read on, you guessed it, the internet. People seem determined to share the most intimate of their personal lives with others on the internet. It does provide a degree of anonymity so that they can tell the story that they feel compelled to spill. This story is a bit of a sad story since it involves what was once a nice family with a good future. Then it was gripped with a need on the part of the wife to experiment to meet her desire to satisfy a fetish that she developed. It led to the end of the family.

I hope that some of you enjoy this story. Like I said, it's based on partial truth but has been embellished to make it a better read. If I have committed the crime of recycling names, too bad.

**********

Where the heck is that woman? I thought she was getting the kids ready for school today. Shit, the kids aren't up yet, fed, dressed, ready for school and I have to go. "Emma!! Where are you?" No answer. Cripes, she's not here. I went up to her bedroom and sure enough the room was empty. She hadn't come home. Again. Fuck! This shit has to stop.

So, you're asking yourself, 'what's going on?' Where the hell is the mother? Why doesn't the father know where she is? Why did she not come home? That, and lots of other questions, I suppose. I have questions too. Like, 'how the fuck did my life become this?' You see, the answer is not simple and straightforward. It happened over a period of about two years and now my life and our marriage, has become a shit-show. One that I have to quickly get fixed. I have to fix this for the benefit of my daughters. I have twin girls, aged six. They are in Grade 1 at school. They are blond-haired cuties that are my world.

The mother of those twin cuties used to be my world. Used to be. Now, not as much. She has other priorities. She has a boyfriend, now. She still thinks that she's my wife and still calls this house, her home. She spends little time here. Last week she spent two nights here. When she is here she sleeps in another bedroom now. I don't want her in the same bed with me, if I can avoid it. I can't look at her anymore. Not since her belly is almost nine months pregnant. Her boyfriend is the father of the baby she is carrying. She's very proud of that fact.

Emma works as a legal secretary for a large law firm. One of the lawyers at the firm, Gerald Evans, is her boyfriend and the father of the baby that she is carrying. Evans is very successful, makes a shit-ton of money and has a wife and three kids of his own.

Me, I'm John Stewart. I'm 32 years old and I'm a chartered accountant. I do mostly corporate audits and find places where companies can make improvements to how they do business in order to be more profitable. In reality I do a lot of work to find ways for companies to avoid paying taxes. Most companies would rather spend $2 to avoid having to pay the government $1 in taxes. It's work that, to most, is mind numbingly boring, but to my organized mind it's interesting. And I get paid well. Very well. Last year I made just over $150, 000, and I usually get a 20% bonus on top of that.

Emma is also well paid as a legal secretary and pulls in almost $70,000 a year. Her bonus is not as much but not bad all the same.

We live in a nice three bedroom, three bathroom house in the burbs with a small in-ground pool in the backyard. The mortgage is very manageable and will be paid off in about six years. I drive a Subaru Outback station wagon and Emma has a VW Passat that I bought used for her three years ago.

We live, or lived, a good life. That was until about two years ago. Now. Well, how do I describe our life? My life is...different.

My wife is not really my wife anymore. She spends most of her time outside of work at the apartment that her lover owns. She started seeing Evans about two years ago. At first it was spending extra hours at work, getting home late in the day. Then it was evening work. Then it was weekend work. Then it was trips away to meet 'clients.' Then it got obvious.

Then she just went out and told me not to wait up. Then she started spending all night out.

I knew a long time ago that she was having an affair with Evans. She hid it poorly.

I went to a divorce lawyer for some advice. The advice I got wasn't really advice. It was more a warning. That I would get royally screwed over by the courts. That Emma would likely get custody of the girls, and because of that the house. I would pay big to support everyone for many years to come. That and Emma would get to fuck around as much as she wanted to. I was a sucker, a chump. She screws around, and I pay for it. How fair is that? The courts don't give a fuck about fairness. They follow the law which says to divide things 50-50 unless there are kids and then give the bulk of all family assets to the custodial parent. Just because the custodial parent was the one that caused the marriage breakdown matters not one bit. Judges want to see cases get rubber-stamped and on to the next boring case.

So, I asked my lawyer, 'how do I come out of this on top?' Well, seems that there was no coming out of it on top. There was a only coming out of it mildly singed. Slightly burned as it were. Fuck! She was clear that the best plan was to do nothing and pretend that my loving wife was a loving wife. Right, like I was going to do that.

When I left the lawyers office I was a bit numb. What the fuck am I going to do? So, I went back to work and sat in my office for the rest of the day, in a daze. I went home that night to be greeted by Emma, who was making dinner, as if everything in her world was just fine. As if she was her former loving mother and wife self. I was greeted at the door with a kiss on the lips and the smell of food in the kitchen. The girls were working on a puzzle on the dining room table. Emma actually poured me a glass of wine and handed it to me. What the fuck!

This had to be a communist plot on her part. Sure enough. After supper and when the girls were in bed she said "Honey, we need to have a talk."

Seems that the talk was to tell me that she was pregnant by her lover, Evans. She was in love with him and was going to have his baby. "Are you leaving me?" I said, with a hopeful, but cautious note.

"Of course not Honey, I'm your wife. I love you very much. We have a family, and now it's going to get bigger."

Shit. I was really hoping that the cheating skank was going to move out and go live with lover-boy.

"So, Just how do you propose to deal with this baby?"

"Well, the same as how we dealt with when I was pregnant with the girls, of course." The look on her face said that she thought my question odd.

I was still very mystified, "Hmm, so, let me get this straight. You're pregnant by another man and plan to have his baby and figure that this child will happily become part of our family? Have I got that right so far?"

"Well of course, Honey. Why wouldn't this child be part of our family?"

How stupid did this woman think I was? Clearly, she figured that I was going to roll over and accept this child as my own. Well, that wasn't gonna happen. No fucking way.

"Jeepers, I guess it might have something to do with your long term affair with lover-boy Evans. It might have something to do with the fact that you are never here with your family. It might have something to do with the fact that you spend three nights a week and almost every weekend with your lover. It might have something to do with the fact that you have virtually ignored your daughters for the last year as you spend your nights fucking Evans. It might have something to do with the fact that you and I have not had a normal marriage for almost two years!" I was shouting at this point and my face was red.

"Honey, calm down. Just because I haven't let you in my vagina since Gerald claimed me, remember that you have complete access to my mouth and ass any time and as much as you want."

While that was true and I made a point of having Emma suck my cock whenever she was here and I would fuck her ass multiple times a night when she was here, well that was small reimbursement for the fact that her pussy was off limits. The privilege of fucking her pussy was reserved for Evans. Emma said that since falling in love with him she felt that is was only right that he have the right of her pussy. I had that right for six years and so she made the decision to restrict me, her husband, from having vaginal sex with her and limit me to fucking her ass. And so I did. I fucked her ass several times a night and I did it as roughly as I could. After a night of anal sex she often had to wear a pad in her underwear since her anus wouldn't completely close.

After fucking her ass for a couple of hours I would take her to the shower and wash off and then have her take my cock in her mouth and suck me again to orgasm. I always came in her mouth and held her head so that her nose was touching my pelvic bone. I would shoot my load down her throat.

So Evans got her love and her pussy. I got the leftovers and her ass.

I also had two wonderful children, and I fully planned to keep them.

So, over the next seven months, Emma spent the majority of her time at Evans' apartment. She would come home from time to time and it was then that I would exact what little revenge I could. I had her suck me so I could come in her mouth and I fucked her ass.

Emma wanted me to go with her to her pre-natal appointments. I refused. Gerald Evans was the father, he could go with her. Somehow in her confused, fucked-up mind, Emma thought that I was going to capitulate and raise this child as my own. So, I should just go along with her plan and do my fatherly duty. Nope.

Things got really bad when Emma forgot all about her daughter's birthday. In her cock-crazed mind she forgot everything that I figured was important to her as a mother. I tried to remind her of the girls birthday and even get her to commit to helping out with the party, but it didn't matter. Emma's lack of concern or care for her family was the deciding factor that frosted my butt. I wanted rid of the bitch and I wanted rid of her as soon as possible. The parents of the kids at the birthday party were quietly wondering where Emma was and I got a few questions from a couple of the other mothers. They made it very clear that they figured that it was highly unusual for a mother to miss her daughters birthday party unless some serious shit was going down. I bit my tongue and made lame excuses for her.

Emma had her baby. I went to the hospital with her that day, only because her water broke when she was here at the house. The hospital delivery room staff were very surprised when the baby came out and I could see the look on their faces as they got the baby situated, cleaned up and wrapped up. The doctor looked at me with somewhat wide eyes and the two nurses were giving furtive glances towards Emma.

Seems that the doctor and the nurses found it amusing that a biracial baby was born to two very white parents. You see, the father of the baby, Gerald Evans is black. Now that's not to sound racist. But it's a quick lesson in marital fidelity. It is easy to see that the mother has been fucking around and the husband is not the baby's father. Go figure.

Once Emma and her baby were moved into a hospital room, I left. I had to go home and see my girls and to tell them that they had a half-brother. The tricky part was to tell them that the daddy of their brother was not me. And would it matter at all to them? I also made a plan to make sure that Gerald Evans' wife was made aware that her husband was a new father, and that her children had a new brother. That was going to be fun.

Before leaving the hospital I made a point of filling out the information for the child's Birth Certificate. I listed Emma as the mother and Gerald Evans as the father. The nurse took the form from me and looked at it. She thanked me and as I was leaving she called after me, "Mr Evans, Mr Evans!" I stopped and turned to her, "Sorry, I'm not Mr. Evans. My name is John Stewart. If you need information about Mr. Evans you should ask Emma." I turned and walked away. The look on her face was priceless.

After getting home I called Evans and told him the good news. He was a father. I also asked him where he wanted me to deliver all of Emma's clothing and other things. There was dead silence on the end of the phone.

"Hello, Mr. Evans, are you still there? Emma is at the General Hospital in the maternity ward, Room 412, and I'm sure anxious for you to see your new son."

He was less than happy to hear from me. "Who the fuck is this and what do you want?"

"Mr. Evans, I'm Emma's husband, John Stewart. You remember Emma, you work with her. You've been fucking her now for over two years. You got her pregnant. Well, she just had the baby. Your son."

Again, more silence on the phone.

"So, Mr. Evans, I need to know what your plans for Emma, and your son, are. I have things that I need to get done and in order for me to do what I need to do, I need to know what you are going to do."

More silence.

"Okay, I guess I should call your wife and find out from her what your plan is, goodbye."

I was about to punch the off button in my cellphone. I got a shouted response, ""Wait, wait. Just wait!"

"Mr . Evans, what am I waiting for?"

"Clearly you know that I have a family. I'm not going to leave my wife and children for Emma and the kid."

So, what are you going to do Mr. Evans?"

"I don't fucking know right now. I'll have to call you back."

"Just so that you know, I have asked my lawyer to start paperwork for a divorce from Emma and to name you as the co-defendant for alienation of affection. I'm also going to sue you for a substantial amount of money to compensate me for the loss of family income and of the services that Emma might provide as a mother to my daughters for the future period until my girls turn 21 years of age. Just so that you are aware."

Evans was clearly sweating. He shouted in the phone again. "Wait! What is it that you want from me?"

Now I paused for a few seconds. I was looking for the tactical advantage over this fucker. "What I really want Mr. Evans, is for you to take Emma and your son and get them out of my house. I do not want her and your child there any longer than absolutely necessary. Do you understand?"

"What do you expect me to do?"

"Well, Mr. Evans, you knocked her up, now you take responsibility for her. It's really simple. The cheating slut is no longer my wife, at least she won't be after the divorce. What you do with her after that I could care less. That's your problem, not mine."

I wasn't giving him an 'out' here of any kind. "Just get your slut and your child out of my house and out of my life." I hung up.

Ten minutes later Evans called back. I let it go to my voicemail.

Two days later, a cab rolled up outside the house and Emma got out carrying her new son. She was pissed at me for not coming to the hospital to get her. "John, where the hell have you been? I had to take a cab home with our son. Why didn't you come to the hospital for us? "

I stood just inside the front door to the house and didn't make a move to take the child from her or anything else. If she wanted this kid, she and her lover could be the ones to take care of it. It's not my kid. My daughters were at school and when they got home they would be excited to see their half—brother. They would have a lot of questions as to why he was so dark skinned when they were white and blond. This was going to be fun.

"Honey, would you take the baby for me, please." Emma said this as if her expectation was that I was going to be the doting father to it, the same as I was with my daughters.

"No. You should call your lover, Gerald Evans, to come and do that for you. In fact, I think you should go live with him. Let me start packing a few things for you." I turned and walked away. I went to the garage and got a large suitcase and pulled it inside and up the stairs. Emma didn't have time to see what I was doing as she was busy with her baby. About an hour later I came down the stair, parked the packed suitcase by the door and announced, "Okay, it's ready to go as soon as you are."

Emma tried her best to ignore me and the suitcase. I wasn't about to give up.

"Where do you want me to send the rest of your things, Emma?"

"What the hell are you talking about John and why is that suitcase by the front door?"

"I'm talking about you. I'm talking about how you made the decision to get pregnant by your lover. I'm talking about you and how you stopped being my wife. I'm talking about divorce. I'm talking about you getting your slut ass out of this house, now! That's what I'm talking about. Get out! And take your kid with you!" I was shouting at her.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm your wife and you're my husband. This child is ours. You might not have provided the sperm to make it but you are it's father. I'm not leaving this house."

This was going to be more difficult than I had thought. Time to roll out the big guns. In this case they're little guns, but powerful nonetheless. Right on time the school bus deposited my daughters at the curb. I took their hands and as we walked to the house I told them that their mother had a surprise for them. They knew that she was going to have a baby and they were very excited.

The girls were excited and ran in the house to see their half-brother. They marvelled at his features and especially his colour. "Mommy, why is he so dark? You and daddy and us are all very light."

Emma avoided the question so I jumped in. "Well girls, mommy has a boyfriend besides me that is the daddy for your half-brother."

The girls wrinkled up their noses trying to figure that one out. I went on, "Mommy likes her boyfriend so much that she wanted to have a baby with him. Her boyfriend is a black man that she works with. That is why this baby has dark skin."

I let that sink in for a minute.

"Mommy and her baby might go live with her boyfriend."

They both looked at me, "Are we going to live with her boyfriend too, Daddy?"

"No girls, the two of you are going to live right here with me. We are not moving."

They both looked visibly relieved to know that. They had come to expect that their mother was not going to be around much. The last two years I had pretty much been a single father to them.

It took a couple of days to convince Emma and her lover that it was in their collective best interests for Emma and her baby to go live in the love-nest that she routinely occupied with Evans. The convincing argument was when I told Evans that he had two hours to get her out, otherwise my next call and visit was to Mrs. Evans. That seemed to push things along. Emma grudgingly packed some things in addition to the suitcase I had stuffed full of her shit and drove herself and her child to the apartment she shared with Evans.

All the while she was collecting her things she was trying to remind me that she loved me and her plan was for us to grow old together and raise our family. Somehow in the fetish ridden dark recesses of her brain she failed to understand that I was not going to raise the child of another man, at least not willingly. Besides, I had plans of my own.

For the last few months while Emma had been sharing the bed of Gerald Evans, I had been getting busy trying to make a life for myself. I knew that my marriage was done. I also knew that I had to end things in such a way that would mean I wasn't living in a cardboard box under that bridge all the while paying for Emma to fuck Evans and enjoy her life. No, that wasn't part of my plan. When Evans knocked her up that gave me exactly what I needed.

lover1953
lover1953
1,391 Followers
12