All Comments on 'The Story of Emma and John'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Please may I say this for what has been written lately this is clearly a blessing in disguise. So may I say this thank you for writing this fantastic piece of writing. I was getting fed up with idiot writers that have got a thing for cuckold garbage. Or can’t understand that writing a interracial story has to go into the loving wife category when it clearly has nothing to do with loving wife story. That is why I thank you for writing this it’s a fantastic story . So if there is any chance that you can write more I would be so grateful . Especially when I can’t leave my home . So a big thank you for sharing your stories.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

The selfish slut of a wife went crazy, destroyed her own marriage and broke up the family, then basically ended up unhappier in a shitty situation. Pretty realistic and sad story.

Why do I say realistic?

I know five divorced couples like this and in every case the woman cheated, asked for the divorce, then ultimately ended up worse off. The husbands all ended up wealthier than their ex-wives and remarried younger women.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 4 years ago
Wait a minute

If the courts are so biased against the father, how did he wind up with the daughters? I thought the courts didn't make moral judgements.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

You say in the preamble you were inspired by something you read on the net which only goes to show you that you should never believe any shit on there.

Stories on these sites always have the guy putting up with crap because of either financial ruin or losing the kids or both.

Here’s a tip buy a washing machine chuck the machine away keep the box as your new home and give the kids to social services because anything is better than two years a cuckold. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I cant finish this shit

Its retarded. He fucks her her mouth as ass. Really. He goes to the hospital. Really. If the family and friends are confused by emma missing why doesn't he just tell everything?

This is grabage. The ending doesn't matter. Its contrived garbage.

There used to be amazing writers here. What happened. Sigh. Its a fugging shit show now.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Weird, insane and entertaining.

4*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
"It was just a phase for her..."

Heck of a phase. You wrote her to be a complete idiot without enough brains to tie her own shoes. I'm not sure that's believable, but it was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the last paragraph

Nicely done, not over the top, no BTB, but a great story of a man who wouldn't take it.

Well done and thank you.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Was

It was ok in the beginning, but you fell right into the old white woman goes crazy for mystic big black one trope. Overused and overrated or fetish. This one was in no possible way a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

This was a good story. Not great, just good. Not sure what changed for the MC to go from losing his shorts in a divorce to getting custody of the daughters.

I liked this better than some of this author's other stories. Good ending, but the rest was boilerplate consequences storyline. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not sure why this was even on this site.....

This is "literature ", but not "erotica"....definitely not what I come to this site for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It's painful to watch your promising rise to your meteoric fall into mediocrity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cucky

cuck cuck cuck cuck......wimpy dimpy dooo...what fantasy world do u live in ...telling us u had ur revenge?... for two years you had her second hand helpings...proudly state that her pussy was denied to you so you got her mouth and ass...and happily enjoyed it...wow...can i ask if when was the last time you saw your balls...maybe before puberty?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More of a report than a story.

So Emma comes across as mentally dysfunctional. She wanted to fuck a black man. OK, that takes one fuck. But no, she wanted to have a romance, a temporary second marriage, with a black man, who dominated and thrilled her sexually and emotionally. But at the same time she expected to put her marriage on hold, then add a bastard child to the family, and expected this all to be accepted by her husband. And those behaviors and expectations don't signify major mental instability? Emma is a sociopath. The question not answered in the story is, did Emma change that much from when they married, or was she always this selfish, arrogant, cruel, and heartless? It is possible the husband got what he married. Hopefully he did a better job qualifying his second wife.

All this was reported, but not really played out in real time. So it was kind of curious, but not really that interesting or entertaining. Reading about the fucked up life of a mentally retarded person is not much fun.

But thanks for the effort.

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
hmm

i have read that exact hospital scene before. did enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An absolutely ridiculous story!

This is so much BS. WIMP! First of all the courts don't give everything to the wife. I know plenty of divorced men and none of them, I repeat, none of them were faced with anything like the guy here. This was just laughable.

ranec1ranec1about 4 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The part...

...where he said he gave Emma liberal unsupervised visits with their daughters because he knew she loved them didn't make sense after hearing she spent most of the week away from them, quit getting them ready for school and even forgot their birthday... thanx!

Loklie

HartMannHartMannabout 4 years ago
Loved it, but...

Extremely good story, well written, you suffer through it with John. Well done. But "Loving wife"? Come on, this should have been in "Non-sexual".

Loved it nevertheless.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

What the fuck was this? Absolutely nothing in this story made sense. Nada. Zip. She behaved like an alien, his lawyer was an idiot. He was concerned about the idiots advice until all of a sudden he wasn't. He covered for his skank of a wife, he continued to have sex with her regardless of what diseases she might carry. He didn't bother to catalog her absences from their lives, from school events or any other aspect of motherhood so that he could get custody (which he would, this isn't 1985). This author desperately needs a beta-reader who can point out logical inconsistencies (which would be a big job).

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 4 years ago
So sick of this kind of shit clogging up the site.

hyper dominant sociopathic black side dude who enjoys knocking up white wives and ruining their families because *reasons*? check

mentally ill fuck meat breeding cow "wife"/cock addict? check

world class pussy of a husband who just takes it for years? check

fairy tales about divorce laws essentially forcing men to stay with cheaters? check

every single character thoroughly unlikable? check a doodle doo

Bottom line is if you make the reader flat out hate every single character, there is no story to speak of that the reader will care about short of how they all meet a grizzly fate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ok read but missing something.

He put up with the shit show for two years as he was going to lose financially and lose custody. But once the child was born he goes for the divorce and comes out on top. What changed? I also have no clue why he didnt tell the guys wife two years ago and why would she keep a cheating husband?

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
I gave it 2.8

dude to years of her fucking her lover. when you could have document the abandonment of him and the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
to anon below me

I think what changed was the wife. She went from primary custodian of the girls to an absentee mother. It wasn't said explicitly, but she changed in the eyes of the courts. She's barely around to even be a mother, much less a wife. Her affair is in the open, and on display. With that sort of evidence gathered over two years, he could EASILY fight for primary custody, and even no alimony. She clearly spends the majority of her time at another residence, and not being a mother.

She literally fucked herself outta a good divorce for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong category

This site is for erotic literature.

There is a non sexual category where this should have gone.

Typical shit where vengeance rather than sex is the topic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hold on a minute - She openly has a boyfriend (except for her fetish, race immaterial), she's away from home most nights, she's knocked up, and he hasn't thrown her ass out? I don't know if real world divorces are as depicted in LW, but I'd still take my chances!

Even in LW world, a wife who neglects her kids is NOT getting custody. What about Lover boy's wife? Won't she take HIM to the cleaners?

He let her kiss him on the lips? Why not turn his face so she just kisses his cheek?

If she's fucking in "love" with Evans, why doesn't she go live with him? I would definitely sue Evans for child support.

I know it's gross, but I'd make her suck me off after anal WITHOUT cleaning off. She's making my life shit, let hers be shit too!

Why the fuck make excuses for her? I'd tell them that she's too busy fucking the lover that got her pregnant to remember her own daughters' birthday.

Why did he wait for the baby to tell Evans' wife?

I would have had the suitcase already packed and by the door.

No explanation for how he avoided the whole "mother gets the house and kids" crap?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Come on, cucky boy

Cheating is cheating, even if the bitchk is psycho. On some level, both you and your character enkoyed a two year cucking. Evans should have screwed her in your bed with you watching. Then we would have the real "character's" wants known!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Idiot racist BS

You just destroyed yourself in LW. Maybe you'll have more fun with the other racists in IR.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years ago

Somethings were off on this story.

1) hubby calls lover boy while wife is in hospital and threatens to tell his wife unless be takes cheat g wife and child. Hubby is packing up wife's stuff. Then, wife comes home and it is like none of that happened and we get an alternate story line, with a new threatening phone call. He had time while she was in the hospital to pack and change locks, but waits until she comes home.

2) hubby states he was advised by lawyer that he would lose in a divorce, so he puts up with her cheating, condones her acts by having oral and anal sex with her regularly (which would eliminate an adultery claim). Then, suddenly, he divorces her and comes out on top. There is no explanation for how that changed. Magic?

3) alienation of affection... Good luck with that

4) wife cannot see reality at all... Blindly continues her affair with no guilt or remorse and ignores husbands entreaties with no emotion. If she were to do what she did, I would expect a much more emotional response from her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I liked it

Itswas ok but not developed enough.as a previous comment said something was missing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The problem remains: there is no way he would have been given custody

And the courts wouldn’t have cared if his wife fucked the entire Green Bay Packers football team on live television. The fact that he kicked her out while she was in the hospital would likely have worked against him as it could be construed as depriving her of her marital assets and he would have been required to pay her spousal support, the house, child support and whatever else the courts deemed fair.

And how is it that all of a sudden her lover didn’t have a plan? He is married and fucking another woman he got pregnant....when was he going to get his shit figured out? And for the love of whatever personal God you believe in...,why did you make the wife a fucking retard?

I want to know that more than anything. Why did you make her so insanely moronic that I have a difficult time believing she could be anything other than a door greeter at Walmart?

Redo this story, only this time try to make it a little more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmmm

I'm surprised that this isn't scoring higher. It's well written, and there are women with fetishes just as there are men with fetishes. The "black man" trope is overdone in LW, but Evans is not the focus of the story, and it doesn't contain the usual idiotic BBC nonsense. As a lawyer, the MC is being wise. His patience creates a great case for custody, and his patience also allows him to act when his wife and Evans are most vulnerable. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Puke of a story!

This author must be pushing the BLACK MYTH!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Template

You managed to get most of the usual ir template into your story, lover. We have the white wife overcome with lust for the alpha male, lawyer, bbc. So infatuated is she that she essentially abandons her husband and daughters for two years. Naturally brother man knocks her up, kicks her to curb and expects wimp husband to raise bastard son. The only LW ir bullshit that you missed is trying to make us believe that the dark dildo isn't getting her ass. Silly, lazy attempt at a ir/cuck/btb story that fails completely.

kiteareskitearesabout 4 years ago
I could care less or I could NOT care less

If you could care less you still care some.

I believe the two occasions it is used in this story it is meant that there is no more care left.

So it should have been he could NOT care less, as he had no care left.

It seems confused, what suddenly changed when he had the kid? Was there new advice from the lolyer? How did this change, surely with a new born it would have been even less likely that the mother could be ejected from her established home.

I thought it was also standard practice to put the name of a woman's husband on the birth certificate in the absence of either her saying otherwise, or a confirmed DNA test. Even if it is obvious to a 6 year old.

Maybe these things are reflective of what a curious town this is, no need or want to keep a log of her neglecting her parental responsibilities, the real hesitancy to divorce in the face of a long term affair let alone a bastard child... oh no, he wasn't as the husband gave the hospital a random name without any proof or legal support.

Certainly not one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
math loss

How can you initiate a proceeding for 1.7mil, refuse a counter offer of a paltry 50k then "feel" a semblance of normalcy in a 250k award to accede your manhood?

Not very "entertaining" but he did get rid of the bitch - for the time being

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

1* for involving CHILDREN in that kind of conversation! They wrinkled their noses because his skin was a different colour? No wonder there is racism with asshole writers like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To anon claiming racism.. you snowflake cannot keep

No reference to skin color st all but that mommy had a boyfriend who was the baby's father , bit their dad so that what the were thinking about if you read it . Poor little crybaby. .. good story despite that whiners idiotiv and illiterate erroneous observation 5

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

What changed? Hubby’s first lawyer consulted assured him a shit-on-a-stick life if he divorced Sweetie! Nothing seems to have changed after the birth of her love-child (and 0.5 mil is a long way from 1.75 mil!) But all of a sudden, life is sweet for Hubby. WTF?

3* or a little less

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
racist cuck shit

One *

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
I swear, 'gonna try to make this brief...

What works very well, in this story, is that the author didn't turn his MC into a dumbass... most of the time, anyway.

John's sole objective, here, was to keep his daughters and most of his lifestyle, and, by letting his wayward wife cheat on him for 24 months, that's exactly what he ended up accomplishing. You see, primary/physical custody of minors does mostly go to the mother, because she is automatically viewed as their main caretaker. 'Thing is, if there's overwhelming evidences that a woman was never there, and that the father turned out to have been the one who took care of his children... as crazy as it sounds, the court will usually side with him. Emma basically abandoned her whole family for two years. Out of a full week, five days of it, for her, was spent away from her house, at her boyfriend's apartment. She was a no-show to her own kids' special occasions (like, say, their birthdays), so you know she had little to no input whatsoever in their schooling or even their general life. So, to make his whole custody plan sticks, all John had to do was to make a daily/weekly report of her absence and neglectfulness, and sent the account to his lawyer. He probably made a video of his kids' birthday party, recording the consternation of all the adults present over Emma's absence. Hell, with the money he makes, he probably did bring in a child psychologist to interview his daughters, further proving the disconnection the kids felt towards their own mother. Add to all this her adultery and, of course, her illegitimate child, and what you end up with is a picture-perfect portrait of a unfit parent, which any decent family lawyer worth its salt could strip custody from, securing it for his client. I get that this is not the path that most scorned husbands would have taken (hell, most of the commenters here made that perfectly clear), but, if keeping the kids is ultimately what some guy wants to get out of a divorce... grinding it out 'til he has enough evidences to bring to court showing his ex to be a poor excuse of a mother is the way to go.

It's really weird, though, that lover1953 didn't take the time to properly explained his MC's plan here, especially when he did plainly mentioned that securing custody was going to be an uphill battle. It's an omission that does little to make his story coherent, the author preferring to focus his time on other, pointless anecdotes, like describing, in great cringing details, the sexual interactions of the Stewarts since Emma decided to become a black man slut. Really didn't make John look like the least bit smart, fucking a woman in the ass when he didn't really know whether or not she had catch something from loverboy... Hopefully, he stops doing that nonsense after he learned of her pregnancy (once again, something that was never mentioned.)

These are the little things that force readers go 'huh?' while reading this tale. Little things that doesn't seemed to add up, like John being able to sell his house without mentioning that HE HAD to give half the profit of the sale to his ex-wife (definitely would have been part of the divorce) or everything related to Gerald Evans - how are we supposed to take this guy as what he is described as, the most successful character in this story, when he's obviously the dumbest? Dude literally didn't have a Plan B, in case the husband he was cuckolding wasn't a-okay with raising his bastard child, and he had just as much to lose - actually more - then Emma, if the whole thing blew up in his face, which it did. Can't take such an idiot seriously - he makes Emma, who should have ended up being the most mentally challenged player in this play, looks like a genius.

So, overall, this should have been great... but it wasn't. Some people called the whole thing 'civillzed', which isn't incorrect, and, mostly, I appreciated such a different take on the dissolution of a marriage. But those little things, man... too many plotholes left unfilled by the author, in his rush to complete his storyline, I guess. This ultimately makes his tale an OK one-shot to go through, but not something that is re-readable.

Still, thanks for the effort, author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have a better solution

Get a hold of the morning-after pill and sneak it into her food.

Then once she loses it, tie her to the bed and leave her with the mess.

Hit the bank and take every cent and go to Mexico with the girls, leaving her tied right where she is.

Before going to Mexico, hire some gang bangers from the other cunt's own neighborhood for $200 to put a cap in his head. They'd do it for $100, the extra is just insurance.

Leave a note saying 'Fuck you, cunt, this is all you deserve. Good luck finding us, we're smoke.

Hook up with a sexy little senorita and live cheap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good job

It is great to read a story that have something to do with cheating interracial couples without the writer being abusive using lots of racist terms towards most of the time is blacks as their writing the story always saying some racist stuff I'm glad to say your story was great and had no bias in it you wrote it and it was good and I don't see no racist in your writing thank you... I know Marlboro Man and a few other ones be sounding real racist when they write interracial stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very average.

Another boring, nothing really happened story. I remember when this site had brilliant stories and authors. Where are they and what happened? I'll give you a 2* rating for it.

Jennifer34

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WHOOPS!

She wouldn't like the result and neither would her sperm donor. They might not be heard from again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@ MightyHorny

you and your comments are just like your stories, oops you don't have any stories. your comments only worth 1star, no matter how long you ramble on.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Yes

Yes at last a man with the balls to stand up for him self.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

If that was a real story, the people in it should never be allowed to breed.

How stupid can a person get?

As stupid as these nongs, I doubt it

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

If this is your reality of life then good night! He should have divorced the whore when he first found out about her adultery! And why he didn't sue the law firm where his whore and her lover worked is a mystery to me! But it seems to me that all your male protagonists are idiots without balls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Emma gets screwed.

Two hundred fifty thousand dollars is a lot of money to pay for a two year affair. But Evans got off easy. His wife didn't divorce him, Emma and the baby were gone - he didn't even have to pay child support. John got paid (not enough), got a divorce, got custody, remarried and had another child. So he's feeling good. Only Emma paid the price of her infidelity. She's alone, with a biracial child, in an apartment, struggling to make ends meet and only seeing her kids maybe once a month. I guess that's the price she paid for being a delusional black cock slut.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Good story. I wouldn’t say he got anything resembling revenge. Escaping intact financially, divorced and with primary custody are significant achievements. Getting a settlement from the child’s father is also a big deal.

Even caught up in a fetish, she knew cheating was wrong. They both worked at a law office, and knew divorces were likely. Both cheaters kept their jobs. She never apologized, never repented. Moving to an apartment where they already spent nearly all their time is not punishment.

Altogether, it doesn’t remotely resemble revenge. It’s still a good story, and well told. But there was no bitch burning. I’d call it a story about a cheating wife, and a man who was strong and thoughtful enough to move forward with minimal pain.

ZetaZilchZetaZilchover 3 years ago
Couldn't Take It Anymore

I continue to improve my use of English. These stories that I have recently discovered have certainly helped. It wasn't until well into my adult life life that I discovered a mistake in my speaking and writing. Please read below.

If you "could care less" then why don't you? I was corrected at one point that the proper expression is: "I couldn't care less."

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Could care less vs. couldn't care less.

/

I'm a bit (a lot!) cranky that the expression is COULDN'T care less, but I've done a bit of research, and while it IS true that "couldn't" is correct, due to widespread usage, "could care less" has become pretty much synonymous with "couldn't care less."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: Zeta Zilch

"Could care less" and "couldn't care less" pretty much mean the same. Usage tends to be dependent on a person's nationality. Using 'could' tends to be by the British, 'couldn't' by Americans. Mileage may vary.

Using one or the other shouldn't be an issue to get one's panties in a bunch.

Dunny69Dunny69over 3 years ago
Absolute cuck crap

Total bollocks of a story wimp crap husband no revenge no consequences to speak of absolute sell out. Sorry will not be reading any more from this author.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Didn’t really make a good argument how he could get away from her getting half of everything after the baby was born. He could petition for custodial rights as primary caregiver to the daughters but she’d still get half of all assets. So his early fears that she could take everything weren’t alleviated by her having the baby and only mildly improved by her ignoring her children.

Fun fantasy and well paced

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Emma had to be brain dead to think that she could have another mans child (a biracial one at that) and her husband was going to roll over and be a cuckold. John exacted his revenge on Emma getting full custody of their children then kicking her to the curb and getting $250,000 from her lover. In the end John got Andrea a decent woman for a wife. Fun read, but not realistic.

KRD19254KRD19254about 3 years ago

He did not sue the Law firm for fraternizing sexually with a subordinate - (oh ya lawyers) no law firm morals clause? He's have gotten the $1.75M from the law firm. Evens law license could go under review for an ethics issue. I hope the dub slut got child care from Evens, since he is papa on the birth certificate.

/

3*, to many misses.... Hooyah

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME READING THIS! The MC is a pussy of the worse kind. Why would he allow the whore to live in his house? Why would he back off of his demands with her boyfriend? Why would he ever allow a cheating whore around his kids? Why would he have coffee with her? Because he's a wimpy pussy with no self respect!

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

This would have been better if you had expanded on how he got custody of the children. Since the obstacle to divorcing her the past 2 years was because he would loose custody of his kids, and his home and have to pay for child support. If you had written about documenting her living away from the marital home for 4 or 5 days of the week. How after the baby was born she moved out and abandon her other 2 kids, thus technically giving up her custody rights. If you had written about as an accountant who specialized in minimizing taxable liability for corporations, he had found ways and means to squirrel away parts of his earnings to avoid the dreaded 50/50 split of marital assets. If with the birth of a child that is clearly not his added together with her years of adultery and lack of parental skills going before a judge would have leaned in his favor. Adding in the potential alienation of affection suite all these would have to be factored in by the family courts as what is best for the children in a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amygdala is correct

You need to document everything in detail including any discussions (hopefully at least some electronic communication) where the MC is completely against the situation or the court will rule that he was OK with it and he’d be fucked. Fully documented, not a guarantee but he has a chance.

Imeasel yes women are this fucked up in their thinking. They are experts at weaving objective falsehoods into a ‘reality’ they not only believe but take and use to crusade. God bless you if you haven’t been exposed to it, you live a charmed life.

~Enkidu

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Why

Why did he not sure the law firm as well as Evans?.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

Rubbish. I agree with KDR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More cliche of LW. Nothing worth wasting time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Evans should be paying child support for the child he fathered. 26% seems fair don't you think.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

How stupid is the husband's lawyer? Or the husband. The lawyer was in a relationship with a subordinate that is against the law firm's sexual harassment rules, due to corporate liability insurance requirements. That relationship also violates Federal statutes against sexual harassment in the workplace and a maintaining a non-threatening workplace. This would also likely get Mssr. Evans disbarred and fired from the law firm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

About living in a cardboard box. If that was the case, no alimony, no child support, nothing. If that is the choice then just drain all the accounts and make like Copperfield......

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Seems more accurate than most of these stories. Divorce laws are hostile in this country, instead of being liberal and allowing a spouse to walk away after loss of affection. This means that once the cheatee gets leverage, he or she is going to use it to get out of the situation, and as always, the person with the most bucks pays, even if it's not much to them in the long haul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The "do nothing" ex machina strikes again! Geez, how many of these stories with the same plot devices (cuckold passive response to cheating, then have the protagonist cheat as well), same story arcs (involve a mistress for physical pursuits, mistress falls in love thru the infidelity, gets pregnant, mistress upgrades to wife and fidelity assured forevermore) are you going to keep vomitting out? Based on other people's stories? Yeah right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are all your stories the same or just most of them?

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Dido this "Are all your stories the same or just most of them?"

/

No originality, same-o same-o, even the names.

/

3*, not even a hooyah

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

All the same, last story I will read, you read one story you have read them all⭐️

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story, I liked it. AAAA++++

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 star- DITTO to what every one says below.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

For real though, regardless of what happens in a divorce, what husband is gonna watch his wife have an affair and get pregnant...and just let her come and go occasionally as she wants?. And go along with " no access to my pussy for you, it only seems fair that it's reserved for my boyfriend." NO ONE is gonna let it go that far.

sdthundersdthunderover 2 years ago

Really folks, all the criticism about "no way the husband would let that happen" you do know that 99.9% of all the stories are fiction, and if the story had followed what in most cases would really have happened, the story would never get read, and would have poor reviews, as we all know everyday live isn't very exciting most the time...

You know what though, what's stranger than fiction some times, is real live, and I've seen some really strange relationships that frankly I could never be in, so lighten up, read and enjoy the story for what it is, a story...

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Stupid story... first not a big fan of "fair" wimp cuck stories. Secondly, the lawyer lover was a slam dunk disbarment and sexual harassment suit under pretty much all Federal and State entities. In addition the slut wife would have been normally fired under almost all morals clauses. Absolutely nothing in this tale makes any fundamental sense whatsoever,,.

1 star....wish there could be a flush valve on the rating system...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a great idea, folks!

Credit goes to ‘servant111.’

I am the first to “second his emotion” for a flush valve entered into the rating system.

That said, I am fully in favor of constitutional rights here in America and believe unwaveringly in freedom of speech.

The flush valve would be welcome; however, if nothing else than to give the reviewer some satisfaction and relieve some frustration. After all, we no longer have the benefit of hanging up a telephone.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Done after a few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not enough payback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

keep your IR shit in IR where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bringing sexual fantasy into the real world is usually dicey at best. Her fantasy took a nice big chunk out of her ass. Rightfully so.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

IR crap. One star, just to drag down the average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One has to wonder why MC didn't go after the law firm where Evans, acting as Emma's superior, was allowed to essentially sexually harass and cohabitate with an employee? From the first inappropriate contact, Evans was in violation of all kinds of employee rules, as well as statutes and laws. How can a lawyer be that insipidly stupid. Plus, Evans acts surprised at the outcome of it all. Oh, wait... most politicians are lawyers, so the stupidity is altogether real. Anyway, the legal aspect of this story is a slam dunk. Why not use it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Second story I read by this author, are they all the same? White married woman with extended affair willing cuck knew about, black lover, black baby surprise, absentee father, new lover for spurned hubby, new baby with his new girlfriend/wife to be. Did I miss anything?

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Your stories are becoming pedantic and boring. Wife chucks husband doesn’t like it but let’s it continue. Wife flaunts it and husband accepts it. Wife finally does something so outrageous that husband has to act and, oh, by the way, he has a girlfriend on the side and they marry and live happily ever after. Find a better script. If your next story is the same, I am going to find a new author to read. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh sue for over 1 million and settle for 250k not in this lige

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are all pretty much the same, aren't they? Barely any originality to be had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now, go after the law firm, because Evans violated every sexual harassment/hostile work environment law, statute, good practice and company policy in existence. Then, go after the original lawyer for, at the very least malpractice, and a good litigator could make it look like that attorney was colluding with Evans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again with the whole "your wife is a horrible slut and you can't do anything about it" talk from the attorney.

It just is not the case anymore. Joint custody happens now so often...split all marital assets including the family home and live your life. Easy peasy.

Collect irrefutable evidence of her being a whore. Then serve her divorce papers. Then tell her to get her cheating cunt out. That's it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author may not want to appear racist but the whole premise of this tale is precisely that. I get that there are white women who find black men attractive and there's nothing wrong with that but to fetishize that attraction ln this way dehumanises black men. I can't buy into the idea that a woman will ignore all of a man's positive qualities if he isn't the right colour. I know racists think that way but that clearly isn't meant to be the case here.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Just a load of rubbish, more holes than a sieve. Last wine by this author.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

Why do Black Men need to be in your nightmares? We really don't feel the need to pursue your females, when the true predator, is probably in your inner circle, so-called friends, and family. Lover1953 you are just another bigot behind a keyboard. Just another, in a long line of such bigotry.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

Bigoted Trash! Written by a bigot Lover1953!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

At least this time, your main character got something out of the deal and did not just voluntarily give everything to his wife in the settlement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You could of embelished a better story. Nothing of consequence happened to either of the two monsters, the "man" was a willing cuckold and the settlement is a joke. 1 star.

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

Ultimately just another willing cuckold story. Anyone who stands by and does nothing while his wife is out fucking around isn’t a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

no putting up w/ her cheating for 2 fkn yrs w/o any consequences, then it appeared he was willing to take her back w/o divorce if she left the bastid child behind. Hate to say it but this cuckypuss prolly deserved getting sent to a shoebox for living quarters after a divorce. rk

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
Just posted a new story 'Laura.' Yes, I recycle names, she's one of my favs to use in my writing, but the character is frequently different. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories and I'm struck by one recurring conclusion: M...