The Story of Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memory was rushing back now and it had become too much too fast. Telekinetic oil? Sensually conformative substance probably. Leila and Violet? Their minds wiped and controlled, the chosen torture methods of her true captives. No doubt also being experimented on at the same time, that would explain the mentally linked oil. Orgasm? She was biologically incapable of it, but the agency had taken it from her, and so there was no reason why it couldn't give it back. She would have to test this later. And as for that nagging feeling of people talking...

It had to have been her talking. Leila and Violet couldn't have been overloaded with too much data for the chip to convert to brainwaves, and Jasmine was out of it anyway. But Jasmine could have been talking. Her subconscious would have been wide open the whole time, practically from the moment her butt crack became coated in that thick, slick, warm, beautiful oil...

Jasmine took another deep breath. She'd have to concentrate solidly on building a resistance to that oil, or she'd be excessively vulnerable to it.

Ok, So, the oil shut her down and they got to her subconscious. That and the fact that she was in her room meant she could safely assume she told them everything she knew, if Leila had been right when she'd said they wouldn't let her leave until I had told them everything. Damn, Jasmine thought. That means I'm no longer worth a hair clip to anyone. Jasmine felt her heart sink and her breathing quickened. She was panicking and her training wasn't working - probably because it was them who had trained her. She tried to remain calm but her heartbeat was rising and her skin prickled. I have to get out of here, she thought.

She stood as calmly as she could, knowing full well that the room would be bugged. She went first to the cupboard and grabbed a hoodie and shoes, pulling the hoodie as far down as she could. She tried the door, but it was locked. Seeing no other way, she went to the window and inspected the bars. To her surprise she noticed that three of the four were rusted right through, and the fourth only needed a good well aimed kick. She stood back and readied. If they didn't know already, they would definitely know after this, but she had to get out.

Jasmine jumped slightly and shot her leg outwards, and it connected squarely with the only still solid bar. The rusty grating snapped and swung up and right, the top three breaking too. Jasmine peered out and saw her route immediately. She climbed out the opening and side walked past the dangling bars, over to the second balcony. She was three stories up, in some sort of hotel like building, and her window had faced onto the beach below. That meant nearby roads but lots of unseen hiding places before it. She remembered that she had been underground before, and realised that this place must have been stories and stories high in both directions. Jasmine vowed to return and free her only friends in her life, the girls in her training camp, but for now she had to save herself. She jumped lightly onto the balcony below, which lead to a lavish room.

These were the top price rooms, with exclusive views and en suites and minibars. She examined the door and found a simple lock. Opening it, she crept in. There was a large double bed here lit with candles, and an assortment of chocolates, alcohol and a few sex toys lay on the bed, waiting. Jasmine screwed her nose up at the sight - hot, but she didn't drink or had much chocolate. She did pause, however, and select one long metallic dildo with four buttons on its base. She pocketed it, for her own use later. Then she crept on.

The living room was empty, but the miniskirts, bras and more restraints and toys strewn around the floor signaled some sexual activity. For a tiny moment Jasmine was jealous, and wanted to stay and join in. But she stepped over the toys and to the door.

Just as she reached it, the bathroom door opened and a middle aged man came in, naked. He was humming to himself and was apparently expecting - or already entertaining - lady friends. The shower was still on, and female tones filtered out. Jasmine opened the door and slipped out before she was seen. The man heard the door shut and called out, 'Oi, whossat? Vanessa? Oi, Vanessa, tha' you? Ah, you fuckin' bitch, you skanked out. Slut! Too jealous to fuck a man shes sharin' with another whore.' He shook his head. 'Fucking slut. Oi, Tiff, stop flapping about and put that fucking body to work, slut! You weren't born so you could be clean! Get in here and start sucking, you fucking skank!' He plopped himself on the bed, spreading his legs expectantly and examining one of the toys.

Jasmine, for her part, screwed up here face in disgust at his objectification of women, and had half a mind to go and knock him one. She would have, too, but her skin tingled and she sensed she had to move. Running lightly down the corridor, she popped into the elevator and the doors slid closed.

'Let her go.'

'But sir, with respect, we could use her to great ends in the coming experiment-'

'I said leave her, John. We have enough girls. There are always more coming in, always more willing families. She has done her part. Let her go.'

'We weren't able to stop her remembering, now we're not stopping her escaping. What if she comes back?'

'She won't. She can orgasm now. She'll find her way in normality.'

'With respect-'

'You say that a lot.'

'With respect, Sir, being able to stay warm on long and lonely nights isn't exactly a revolution. Sure, she's never done it before, but how long do you really think that'll keep her occupied?'

'She lost ten years of her life to our needs, John. She'll make them up. And then she'll just keep going.'

'So we just let her walk out? No chase?'

'Oh, we chase alright. Enough to keep her away for good, but not too much for her to cope with. Double sentry patrols at every door and elevator except one, link every man and woman's tracker so they follow a predesigned map. Give her a way out but let her find it. Then leave her the fuck alone. We have the Chip to concentrate on.'

Jasmine sprinted lightly past two uniformed men walking down a corridor and came to the end of this level's main hallway. The lift was still several floors away so she hid in a nearby doorway. As she waited, Jasmine could make out the soft sound of muffled moaning filtering through the door, a rhythmic pounding 'Oohh, uhh.' There was nothing else it could be. Jasmine, fed up with her life already and appalled at how much fornication was going on around her, turned and swung the door open. A man and women were framed on the bed inside. They both shot to look at her straight away, and she saw the age difference and the clear similarities in their faces. She just stared dumbly for another second before slamming the door shut again. The man inside turned back to his daughter, they both shrugged, and she began her bouncing up and down again, earning more and more points with daddy with every thrust. Jasmine felt sick.

Her senses were going off the rails and as though everything she'd been through in her last few hours of consciousness wasn't enough, she was being chased by the Agency's guards - no doubt to drag her back to the basement where she'd be kept naked in a cell and only dragged out to be experimented on, where waking up and not knowing your own gender or name would be normal, where no thought would be your own, and where you ate that shitty nutrient sloppy crap. Jasmine shuddered, and thankfully the elevator pinged. She ran in without looking around and pressed the door shut button over and over. When the doors had finally closed she bent over and let fly in the corner, dry retching. Her body had had too much, and she was overloaded.

When she was done, she stood shakily, leaning on the rails. She still felt sick but she had control - for now. It was then that she noticed for the first time the other girl in the lift, a tall blonde dressed in a tight yellow corset and yellow suspenders. Everything she wore was yellow, Jasmine realized, matching her hair. For a moment Jasmine thought it was Samantha, the blonde slave sent to America. But it was just another prostitute getting her nightly pay.

'I know, darl, I know. I was like that when I first started out too, every cock I took down my throat made me wanna puke. But don't worry, hun, ya get used to it. Sooner ya put your concerns aside, sooner ya accept it, and then it becomes way more fun!' She giggled a little and adjusted her tits, roughly shoving one further down the top. Jasmine just looked at her half in disgust and half sickly. The elevator pinged again and she strutted out, looking for her room. Jasmine stayed in and rode the lift to the bottom floor. She felt worse; the entire goddamn building was one big fuck house at night. And I bet none of them knew what was going on below the ground, the kind of tests and experiments they performed sexually on their innocent girls while these rich bastards fucked prostitutes and drank alcohol, Jasmine thought.

She put the thought aside as the elevator stopped and the doors began to open. She ran out-

-straight into two grey uniformed sentries waiting to go upwards. They reacted fast, grabbing her, roughly man-handling her into the lift. They were strong and grabbed anything they could get a purchase on as she struggled to free herself. One even picked her up by her crotch, grabbing her groin fully and lifting her whole body off the floor. They dragged her in and dumped her on the floor, and the doors closed again.

'I told you to link them all a fucking predestined map plan!'

'They hadn't reached their starting point so they weren't functioning on the orders we programmed yet.'

'Which way did they go?'

'Into the lift, sir-'

'I mean which fucking direction, asshat, up or down? Were they taking her to their initiation location or down to the loading block?'

'Up. They just left the lift on floor six. Their initiation point is room 206.'

'Then order them to throw her in a room and lock it. Make sure she has a fucking exit route.'

'Sir, wouldn't it be easier if we just took her back-'

'I DON'T PAY YOU TO THINK, JONATHAN, I PAY YOU TO DISTRIBUTE MY FUCKING ORDERS!'

'Sir, yes sir.'

'Now you fucking send the command before I have YOU taken down to the loading block, stripped, implanted, and used to clean the White Room with your fucking tongue.'

S-sir, yes sir.'

'Good. Now, lock her in the nearest room she can escape from and let her go. Then get down to surveillance and make sure the camera watchers aren't having a fucking orgy down there. And while you're there, send up Leila, please.'

'Yes sir. Right away, sir.'

'Oh, and John?'

'Sir?'

'Don't you ever blatantly argue with me again, or I will implant you. Got it?'

'Yes... Yes, sir.'

'Good. Let me know when Leila is on her way. And make sure she wears that extra tight corset with the holes in it.'

Jasmine was shoved roughly into a dark room and the door locked behind her. Rubbing the arm she fell on, she stood and looked around. The guards had been excessively rough with her, and several spots on her body had to be bruised. But she still had the only thing she'd had all day - the long metal dildo - in her pocket. She wanted to use that later.

The room was dark and quiet. It smelled clean and unused, which Jasmine was thankful for. Not every room was being used as a fuck house, then. She walked to the balcony and snapped the thin wood around the lock easily. There was a route across the next three balconies to a drain pipe that could help her. If she could get to ground level, she could get away.

As Jasmine climbed, she passed three more rooms, two of them lit. It was a cool night and they all had the balcony doors open to let in the air. One contained a young, handsome man of probably about her age, reading a book. Another had a straight backed smartly dressed woman working at a laptop. She had to be a receptionist at some fancy place; the clothes were impeccably ironed and top quality, and the laptop was probably new. As Jasmine watched her type, the door opened and a man came in. She stood and greeted him, closing the laptop as she did. Jasmine caught a few words before it shut: "August fought the restraints but they had been well tightened and neither she nor her friend could escape their bonds. She was cold and scared and the machinery was doing odd things to her body..." A story of some kind, Jasmine thought. Sounds good so far. Keep it up. She moved on as the two began to undress, kissing and touching. She'd seen enough of that for today.

The next room was dark but she could make out a girl sleeping gently on the bed. She was naked save for a towel, and a faint light from some patch on her arm blinked softly. The girl's legs were tied together. Jasmine didn't want to guess at why she was these, but her mind had already remembered her own room, and how she had awoken much the same way, naked with a towel. Jasmine did not have any technology on her arm or tied legs, though, and for that she was silently grateful.

She got to the pipe and shimmied down without issue. She hopped lightly to the grass, spotted a fence and climbed it. The top was barbed but she only cut herself twice. She didn't care; all she wanted was to get the fuck away from this place.

She half ran, half fell down the embankment on the other side and found herself on the beach. Aside from a few sole walkers far to the left, there was no one on the beach. She went right, sprinting lightly over the sand. On an impulse, she removed her shoes and walked barefoot, the feeling of the sand on her feet comforting her. She had passed the fence line of the hotel already and could see the lights of the city far ahead. She would enjoy the walk alone, but for the moment she needed a rest. She sat down between two bushes, pulled her legs up to her chest, and sobbed softly. When she was done, she just sat there, not thinking or concentrating on anything, just bathing in the moonlight. When she was done, she stood with a groan, and began the long but peaceful walk to the city, where she would find somewhere to stay.

She never noticed the long, slender tube of shiny metal lying in the sand behind her, where she had been sitting. It had slipped out of her pocket unnoticed, and it now rest quite peacefully in the sand.

'What? Not even one room?' Jasmine asked, perturbed, frustrated that she'd walked for hours and tried twenty different hotels, and not one had offered her even the back cabin to sleep in. Finally, one had snottily suggested that "the Locked Inn on the edge of town might be able to accommodate a woman such as herself," which only meant it was shitty enough to give her a room without paying.

Now she was here, and she needed more than anything a place safe enough to close her eyes. But this arrogant teenage kid wouldn't let her in. 'I'm sorry miss, but I can't just give you a room. You have to pay first. New company rules,' he said, pointing at the printed sign that read, "PAY FIRST. NEW CUMPANY RULES."

Jasmine held back the urge to remark on the misspelling of "company" and tried again.

'Can't you even let me sleep out the back? What about the stables? If it was good enough for Jesus, I'm sure it'd suite me fine.' She said sarcastically. 'I just need some rest. I'll leave first thing and I won't even make a mess.' The boy tried to hide a giggle at that, and Jasmine rolled her eyes at his immaturity. She could see his bulging pants beneath the counter, and felt disgusted that she had had to come to this runt for a favor. But she was fatigued, and she had to sleep. Suddenly, she had an idea. 'Wait, there is one thing I could give you. I was planning on keeping it myself, but hey, maybe you can use it on your girlfriend. Or use it to get a girlfriend,' she added absently, searching her jacket pockets. She tried her pants but they were empty. Looking at him in confusion, she looked around the floor. 'I swear it was right here in my pocket...' She mumbled.

'Where did it go?' She looked under the seats, no longer thinking about the boy or the view of her ass he had. She'd lost it, she'd fucking lost the only thing she had besides her clothes. It wasn't much to a scrawny testosterone pumped teenage kid, but it might have been enough to get her a room. She swore rudely, cursing her carelessness. When she turned back, the boy was on her side of the counter.

'Look, um... Dad's out with his new girlfriend tonight, and he'll probably get back drunk... I, um, could probably get you into the room right at the end... It's small and dark, and we normally use it for storage, but it has a bed and I guess you can-' she cut him off, too grateful to care. 'Thanks. I'll take it.' He handed her the key, and showed her the way. He let her in and then shut the door behind her, and she heard the satisfying sound of it locking behind him. Then, without bothering to check it, she flopped herself down on the bed and was asleep.

Jasmine woke to the door creaking softly. It was still dark, so it couldn't have been that long since she'd gotten in. The door shut and locked again, and she closed her eyes again. Probably that horny kid checking on me.

But Jasmine was awake now and she had to pee, so with a sigh, she sat up. As she came upright she immediately saw the dark figure by the door, and had worked out who it was before he made a move.

'I'm guessing my stay wasn't totally free, then? You snuck in to see if you could get some, right? Don't lie, I saw how you looked at me last night. But, I do have to pay for the room, I suppose, don't I?' She said, reading his mind. 'Well come on. Come out of the shadows.' He stepped forward shyly, not sure what to do now that he'd been outsmarted. Jasmine beckoned him closer and he came up to her. Without a word, she undid his pants and dropped them. His undies followed, and she grasped the pole that sprang out. 'I prefer a shaven background,' she said matter-of-factly, 'but I can work with this.' Without stopping to think she wrapped her lips around it and sucked. He moaned and grasped her hair, and she bobbed back and forth on his meat. It was surprisingly good and she found herself getting quite wet from it.

He came quickly and she took it calmly, swallowing it and not even gagging once. When he was done, she slid off him and pulled his pants back up for him, even tying the cord for him. With a pat on his now satisfied bulge, she said, 'here's how this works. Each night you let me stay here, you go one more step. If you give me what I ask for, I'll fuck you. Tell your dad I'm paying, and once I have a job I'll make up what I owe you until I can find my own place. Shave and I'll do it again tomorrow.' He nodded rapidly and she shooed him out.

With a sigh Jasmine relieved herself in the shit hole bathroom, fingering out some tension from her lady parts before returning to bed. She was asleep again in minutes. She dreamt fleeting dreams of erotic oils, hot women, hotels full of sex and boys seeing her as one big sex object. She woke sweating but at least she was refreshed.

She spent the first half of the next day by herself, doing her hair roughly and washing herself clean. At least this place has hot water, a shower and a toilet, Jasmine thought wryly. She cleaned up and was actually satisfied with herself, so she left in the afternoon and asked around the local shops if they had jobs. None offered her one, but many of the men she asked turned her down as a prostitute or offered her money for her services. But Jasmine was not looking to sell her body as an object; she loved sex but that was too much for her. She did not want to have to resort to sex to pay her way, as was already happening back at her hotel.