The Story of Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late when she tried the last place on her list, a fish and chip shop.

She was hungry and the smell made her mouth water. A plump older woman asked what she wanted, but Jasmine tiredly informed her that she had no money and that she had been all over town trying to get a job. The woman behind the counter asked her jokingly how many of them had turned her down and how many had asked if her body was the job. Her face fell when Jasmine told her.

'This part of town be a shit hole if ever there was one,' she said, scrubbing up her pans, 'what's your name, honey?'

'Jasmine.'

'Jasmine. Wonderful name. Twenty-five an hour for a six hour shift, and I'll double whatever you make on overtime. Take a sear over there and I'll bring you something to eat.' Jasmine was taken aback at the twin offers, and began to protest about the free meal, but she was cut off. 'I wasn't offering, Lass, you're hired. Sounds to me like you've no other choice, and there are much worse jobs around here.' She looked knowingly at Jasmine, and they both knew what "worse" options meant. 'Now sit. This one's on me. You can start tomorrow. I'll work you hard but I'll pay you what you're worth.' And she smiled. Jasmine returned the smile and sat down, offering a silent thank you to whatever powers had granted her this fortune.

She ate, thanked her again and made her way out. It was dark by now and the hotel was two blocks away, so she pulled up her collar and ran.

The father was asleep at the desk when she got back, so she snuck past and locked her door. She was tired but actually quite happy that she'd managed to find herself a job, and her tummy was as full as it had been for a long time. She went straight to bed and slept fitfully until she heard her door creak. She knew who this would be, and she prepared herself mentally.

When she sat up, she was naked, and without any forewords she pointed between her legs, spread them wide and said, 'Suck.' He knelt down awkwardly and kissed her lips a few times, but he was timid and unsure, so the put her hands on his head and pushed him in. He struggled in surprise but picked up quickly, and in five minutes he had a tonging rhythm going. Jasmine got herself worked up enough on his face and then pulled him out roughly by his hair. He stood and she shuffled forwards, flicked his pants down and took a moment to take in the sight. She actually laughed at the sight of his now too bare groin. At least he was eager to please her, she thought, although he could tone that down a bit. He'd cut himself twice, and she was genuinely thankful he hadn't tried to shave the jewels themselves. She giggled again as she began her work, and soon he shot his load into her mouth. She took her time swallowing, making a show of tasting it, licking it all around her teeth. 'Mm, not bad. Do you jerk yourself?'

'What?'

'Wank. Do you masturbate?'

'Uhm, well, yes, I do...'

'Good. Do more. One in the morning and another at lunch. Your girl will want time to savor you before you're done. Now go.' He scurried out and she finished herself by hand on the loo, moaning out as she came around her fingers. That was good, she thought. Really good. If there's one thing I'm grateful to the Agency for, it's for giving me back my orgasm. She sucked her fingers clean, grinning at her day. She was happy. She had a job, someone to experiment with her new found sex on, and she could orgasm.

What more did a girl need?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Three weeks later, Jasmine had paid off her debt to the hotel and was having regular nightly fuck sessions with the boy. She had also saved several hundred dollars, which she kept under her mattress. Her work was hard but she did it happily and was well into her routines. Get up, wash, explore. Work till six, store cash, eat, relax, fuck, sleep. Repeat. It had become second nature to her. She was actually happy; she could afford food for herself, and cosmetics. She kept a box in the bathroom with washing and grooming items, perfumes, a little make up and some tins of food. She kept a notepad and pen, a cheap phone and a few books on the table she had made out of storage books and even had bought a new sheet for the bed. She was living in luxury, or at least in much better conditions than she had slept in for many years. She was happy and no longer woke up tired and depressed. And every night she had a cock to experiment on. And he was learning; he now knew about her sensitive skin and her dominant personality, and he practiced on extending his endurance. He even got a metal ring put around his shaft, tight enough to be irremovable but not cutting off circulation.

Apparently, he told her when she first saw it, it helped with size and width, and made him squirt; it applied enough pressure to close the tubes just a little, forcing it out. This has been proved at least slightly true when he blew onto her face when she jerked him off, instead of his usual dribbling onto her tits. They went all the way now and she actually liked the sensation of his metal addition in her.

And so it was one Sunday, her day off, that she went out in her new clothes with her new handbag and clean, shiny hair, that she went to the local sex shop. She opened the tinted out door and was greeted with a huge display of "the world's first tri-tipped pleasure device!" Curious, she picked up a box and read the back, where the diagram showed quite shamelessly how the front two "bulbs" slid into her front and stimulated her clit, and the third entered her behind.

She giggled slightly as she read that it featured a "springy, molding design that allows you to simply turn it on and let your own holes guide it in", followed by yet another diagram, this time of the butt-end, turned on, stimulating it and applying pressure into it, and then it "opening with arousal", and the bulb popping in. She giggled again at the way it boasted full vibration control, and the attachable handle that allowed for "manual sliding."

She was in the middle of one such giggle when the man who had come not silently at all up to her cleared his throat and offered his assistance.

'Ahem... Excuse me, Miss, can I help you with that at all?' Jasmine looked up sharply, almost dropping the toy. She fumbled for it and for words, trying to recover her composure. She managed to catch the box and stood, looking at him. It was then that she saw his tall, clean cut figure, his closely cropped hair and his muscular build. He was handsome, in fact, he was damn hot. Jasmine tried not to cum on the spot.

'Uh, um, no, I was, uh, I mean, I was coming to, I mean going to, well trying to...' She stopped herself from having a break down, and he laughed. She looked at him, and he laughed again. Jasmine sensed it was friendly, and smiled a little.

'I'm sorry, it's just that you looked so serious reading that box, and then you tried so hard to hold onto that. It was funny, and kinda cute. I'm Jack, by the way.' He offered his hand. 'Did you want to buy that? I could probably get you a discount, since I'm pretty sure even a reinforced product for the feistiest of ladies such as that would have taken a beating at that mad scramble.' She laughed a little, and shook.

'Well, I wasn't going to buy anything...'

'Here, let me show you around. We have a big range here, you know.' She smiled at his deliberate innuendo.

'Well, alright, so long as you promise me to keep using crap jokes like that.' He laughed and agreed, and he took her to the ladies' section. Jasmine's normally untrustworthy attitude had been forgotten in his infectiously chirpy attitude.

'And that is corner has all our anal range.' He said with a flourish. Jasmine felt her own rear tingle as she looked at all the many different things she could put there, and some she saw she even liked. With an apology about needing to attend to the counter, he left her to browse, and Jasmine shyly picked one long implement off the shelf. She had a modest basket full now, and she added a few more to it. She was shy even though no one was watching her - it was her attitude. All her life she'd been trained to be untrustworthy, and not to trust anyone. But there was something about this guy she warmed to. Besides, going through the checkout would be an ordeal. Even though he'd seen her get most of the items, she was still shy to show him all her kinky thoughts laid out so blatantly like that. But he was unfazed by the items, happily putting them into an unmarked bag for her.

'That comes to a total of $129.50, and the discounted items are on the receipt.'

'How many did you get cheap?' She asked, not expecting him to do her favors.

'I got about $60 off for you. After all, we do want you to cum back, you know.' He said with a wink. Jasmine giggled and took her bag and change.

'I think I might just be back sometime.'

'Come right on back anytime you like, Miss. I'll be waiting for you.' He said with a smile.

'Call me Jasmine, please,' she said, 'if you want to see me again, that is.'

He smiled. 'How about dinner, Jasmine? La ćherè, at seven?'

She thought about it, making a play of musing it over while she took in the offer with schoolgirl excitement inside. 'You're on.'

'Great! I'll see you then. Don't be late, or I'll have to punish you!' He warned, and she giggled.

'You might be doing that anyway.' And she left, a curious feeling deep inside her chest and a little wet patch on her panties.

After suitably hiding her new toys behind some boxes in her room, she got herself ready, putting on what small amount of makeup she liked. She did her hair and put on a clean set of clothes. To any normal person, Jasmine would come across as a tomboy, at least as far as her total lack of feminine concern for her appearance. She put on clean clothes when the ones she had on were dirty and she did her hair if she was not happy with it currently. Otherwise, she was not fussed. She took things as they came, mostly a habit from her spy career and partially due to her personality. So she did herself up a little and then relaxed, reading her new book, Fifty Shades of Grey. She was just up to Grey's first true moment showing himself, and while the story was kind of hot, it bored her a little. She only found herself getting excited in the sexual bits. But she was determined to finish it before she bought a new one, and Grey was pretty hot.

Before she knew it, it was 5:30 and she had dozed off in the middle of Grey's tie-up session, a little patch down below still damp. She woke with a jerk and her skin tingled already. She checked her watch, swore, and checked herself in the mirror. She fixed her messy hair grabbed her bag and ran out. Then she ran back in when she realized she had no shoes on. She took a moment to make sure she had all the appropriate clothing on, and a part of her hoped it wouldn't be on the whole night she was with Jack. Then she left, locking the door behind her.

It was 5:58 when she arrived, and she was panting. She had run the last block after deciding being on time was more important than being composed. Now she was regretting that choice; she could swear there were sweat marks on her shirt, and it was a fresh shirt, too. It was then, as she walked into the posh restaurant, that she felt very self-conscious. Every other woman in the room had long, sparkling dresses on, strapless bras, high heels longer than their dates' dicks, and immaculate hair. Here was she, a pair of black pants, the shoes she didn't wear to work, a striped top and hair loose around her shoulders. She must have stood out like a sore thumb.

A waiter with hair made from plastic, or at least covered in it, asked with the tiniest hint of a very fake accent whether she had a reservation. For a moment she looked at him, and then her head kicked back in and she called upon experience from her time in Syria.

'Ah, yes, I'm expecting to meet a... Friend, here. His name's Jack?' She said politely.

'Indeed, Madame. Jack who?'

'Uh... Jack...'

'Yes, Madame?'

Jasmine didn't know his second name, and she wasn't sure there was a dignified way of getting out of this situation. "Sorry, don't know his second name yet, only met today in a sex toy shop" wasn't a fitting response in this place. Luckily for her, Jack was waiting by the steps, and saw her.

'Hey! Jasmine! Over here! The table's this way!' He called, coming to meet her. It reassured her that he also seemed as standing-out as she did and was completely unconcerned. He smiled graciously at the waiter and took Jasmine's hand. Jasmine smiled to herself at his getup; he wore a collared shirt and light brown pants with, she couldn't really believe it, thongs on. His hair had been slicked but was much more real than the Waiter's overdone wisps. She felt safe knowing he wore what he felt like too, and not what fitted in. He sat her in her chair and then slid in across from her, a little to the right.

'If you're wondering why I'm not doing the gentlemanly thing and sitting directly across from you, Madame, take a look to your left.' He said, and she did so. Her mouth opened as she saw the view of the city below. 'Not many people know about this place. Down there are hundreds of much more posh places that all the politicians and celebrities and criminals go to, but none of them have views like this. Everyone just thinks it's another shit hole, because it's right next to our humble suburb, but it actually resides on the edge of Forest Grove, a much more up-beat place. I often come here,' he said, gazing outwards as he spoke, 'and just sit here in the corner by myself, watching life go on below.' He turned from his revelry. 'But anyway, how are you? You look absolutely wonderful, by the way.'

Jasmine blushed, and mumbled, 'oh I am not. I look terrible.'

'I'll tell you who looks terrible. All the other men and women in here, those that spend all fucking day primping themselves up to look good no one but themselves. Me? I don't give a crap what others think about me. Well, everyone except you. And hey, to me, you look wonderful.' Jasmine blushed again, and to her embarrassment, felt her pussy tingle ever so slightly. She should have relieved herself before she left. 'I hope you don't mind, but I ordered something already. I would have waited for you but it takes an hour in here to arrive, and I wanted to finish up here as quickly as possible.'

Jasmine looked up at that, and he just looked back, meeting her gaze. After a pause, he said, 'Look... Jasmine... When I saw you today, something inside me sparked. The way you stood there, just being you, not trying to please anyone or mask anything, was so very cute... And then the way you held your cool even though I shamelessly showed you all the, uh, naughty things I sell every day, I felt myself, well... I felt proud of you.' Jasmine, who had been looking shyly at the table, looked up, and he reached forward and held her hand. 'Jasmine, look, I know we only met today, and this has to be one of the fastest relationships in history, but, well, I think I might love you.'

Jasmine said nothing for a long moment, trying to process it all. Her skin tingled electrically and her pussy dampened a little more. She wanted him already. And her head spun back to that day when her heart skipped when she saw him. The feeling in her chest as she left. And his confident yet shy attitude here, now, as he said something about how cliche "love at first sight" was. Jasmine met his gaze, put her hand on his, and said the only thing she could think to say as he looked longingly bad at her like a puppy.

'Fuck me, Jack.'

The rest of the night went by in a blur. Jack had smiled with the words "I will, but first let's eat!" and then they had eaten, sharing one big plate instead of two. They went unnoticed in the corner, and an hour later they left in a taxi Jack paid for. Jack's arm tentatively went round her shoulders and she put her hand on it to let it know she liked it there. They shared their first kiss in the back of that taxi, and the driver gave them the trip free after he noticed that Jasmine's fly was open. They kissed more, all the way to the doorstep, by which time it was getting hot and Jack's hands were already well acquainted with her butt. He opened the door and they collapsed on the couch, her shirt falling off somewhere between the door and the couch.

His came off too, and she straddled him, unbuttoning his pants. She pulled them off him and he tore hers right down the middle. She stood and let them fall, discarded, pulling the panties off with them. He smiled at the wet patch on them already and she knelt down and tore his pants off. She didn't hold back. She grasped him and kissed, big, wet kiss that took half his tip in her mouth already. His head went back and the wet sucking kiss widened into a hole and it slid in. She went deep, gagging on him, but she didn't stop until her nose met his navel. He moaned and she went back up, gently scraping her teeth on his length. He liked that and she kept on, going faster and faster, tonguing his tip. When he told her to stop, between panting breaths, she stopped, her mouth slick with pre-cum. He stood and directed her to sit, legs up, on the couch, and then he penetrated her with her legs held high. She fondled her breasts to his pounding and found herself building a powerful orgasm.

Her mind was fuzzy and warm, and her body felt as though it was coated in something thick and oozy. There were hands that weren't his and weren't hers on her, massaging her tenderly. Woman's hands. But the one solid thing was the thick bone pounding her, and she centered in on that, and it filled her mind and she tensed tight around him and they came together, her vagina filling and overflowing. By the time he slowed down and eventually withdrew himself, he was red and throbbing and she was tender and dripping. But her whole body was warm and tingly, and faintly she made room for him to lay with her. They stayed like that for a while, as he gently fingered her lady holes idly. They rested, no words needed, and slowly Jasmine's body returned to normal. His fingers gently circling her twin holes had her still riled up though, and eventually, when she felt ready again, she gently whispered to him.

'Did you ever read Fifty Shades of Grey?'

Meanwhile, back in the hotel, Lucas, Jasmine's fuck buddy, was late. His father, deeming him to have under worked today, had made him stay later than midnight to clean up. He was shitty, and he slammed the plates down angrily. Mistress would not be happy with him for being late, he thought. She had begun making him call her mistress a few days ago and he soon found himself taking to her dominant role. He began to look up to her and thought of her less as Jasmine and more as Mistress, less as a customer and more as a master. He served her however he could, and he was failing her by being late.

When he finally got off, he went straight up to her room, not bothering to change. He unlocked it eagerly, already apologizing to the naked beauty for being late and asking for a suitable punishment-

-there was no one there. The bed was unused. He froze, a little shocked. Where was Mistress? He searched around for a clue, checking her notepad and box of toiletries. Apart from some tampons, nothing in there interested him. He checked under the bed, ignoring her stash as he'd been told to do. He checked the boxes she used as storage, and it was here he found a hidden bag. Opening it, he gasped as his eyes feasted on the treats Mistress clearly had bought for his use (Lucas may have been in the process of being conditioned by Jasmine, but he still had the arrogance of a teenager.)

He spread them out on the bed, admiring the various long tubes, plugs, pads, cups, clothes, clips, cuffs, restraints, gags, ties and books inside. He flicked through the books, which were mostly about BDSM and mind control. He tested the dildos and was surprised at their strength. He wondered at the knobbly plugs, and the pads with wires and battery packs. He was just examining a tube of extra-strong numbing and burning oil and wondering how it would feel for his cock to be both numb and on fire, when the door flew open and an angry man stood framed in the doorway, a bottle in one hand and a key in the other.