The Story of Keith

Story Info
Keith's last day as a temp is spent at a Halloween party.
2.4k words
3.94
28.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
362 Followers

It all began in October of 1998. Keith was working a temp job at a warehouse that was running out at the end of the month.

A bunch of the guys would go out to Hooters after work on Fridays, almost like clockwork, and Keith usually went with them. He'd go with Neil and Alan to the bar next door, that had pool tables, cheaper beer, and better wings. Two of the Hooters girls would come over after their shift ended, in street clothes, and they got to all know each other. They invited the three guys to a Halloween party at their place, but they couldn't get in unless they wore a costume.

Keith joked that he'd go if he could dress up like one of them, like a Hooters girl. I think he meant it as a joke, but it turned into a dare and the girls urged him on. He ended up showing up at the party in a Hooters outfit with a stuffed bra, and stockings with these very sexy smooth legs. He actually looked hot in it. We'd been expecting him to play it like a joke.

At first, Keith soaked up the attention, the compliments and the tongue-in-cheek references by the boyfriends of the Hooters girls about how he looked better in the outfit than most of the girls. After a while, Keith got nervous, he drank more, smoked at least three joints with various people. He said he needed to leave, but he was in no state to drive.

Alan, who was a recovering alcoholic who stayed sober at the party, offered to give him a ride. Keith thanked him, and at this point he looked like he was having an anxiety attack. Alan winked at him and said, "But hang out a while. I'm not ready to leave yet."

Keith's voice got whiny as he insisted he needed to go, that he didn't feel well, and that if Alan didn't drive him he would drive drunk and stoned. Alan sighed and agreed, and they went out to Alan's car. There, Alan asked him what was wrong, as Keith started breaking down into tears after he said, "You look damn sexy in those stockings and shorts."

Keith just kept sniveling through his tears that he needed to get home, and then Alan unzipped his pants and put his hand behind Keith's neck. Keith sobbed the whole way down, not knowing several people were watching from the kitchen window, as he sucked Alan off in the driveway.

After that, Alan walked him back into the party and people broke out in applause. Keith stood mortified, everyone looking at him and clapping as he stood in his Hooters outfit, tears running down his face and his face not quite clean from what he'd just done outside after he'd wiped it clean in the rear view mirror of Alan's car with a rag.

The poor guy was a mess, but after the applause died down, several of the Hooters girls stepped forward and put their arms around Keith. "It's okay, don't worry about it. This is a party. Have a good time."

It was a total walk of shame, and that was just the way Alan wanted it for Keith, to come back into the party, drunk and high, with everyone knowing he'd gone out to the driveway and given Alan a blowjob in the car while wearing a Hooters outfit.

There is no way to look inside Keith's mind and understand what his intent was coming to the party dressed like that, doing so much work to get his legs smooth and tanned for the costume. Everyone knew him as a prankster with a sick sense of humor and a cockiness about him, but when he came back into the party it was like he was a whole different Keith. His voice was softer, he got very emotional talking, and because every time someone teased him he tensed up or jumped, people kept teasing him.

After a while, probably ten minutes, but it felt like an hour to Keith, he snuck off to the upstairs bathroom and sat on the toilet to cry. He thought about looking for something to change into, wishing he'd brought sweatpants or some change of clothes, and then there was a knock on the door.

"Keith? It's Neil. Are you okay?"

"I'm... fine.. " Keith whimpered, his voice wavering.

"Can I come in?"

"I'll... just... be..."

Neil turned the knob, the door didn't lock, and walked in and closed it behind him. Keith sat there, tears running down his face as Neil walked over, unzipped, and stuck his dick in Keith's face.

"You gonna give Alan some and not me?"

"I... can't... no..."

But, Keith reached up all the same, coiled his fingers around his friend's rock hard cock, leaned forward and opened his mouth. Neil smiled as he watched each inch slide slowly into Keith's mouth while tears ran down Keith's cheeks. Neil loved the way Keith's blue eyes would bulge out each time he took his cock all the way down, and how his cheeks puffed out, and how he struggled each time to catch his breath as Neil slid out again.

It was quite a turn after the guys had worked with Keith for three months without so much as suspecting that he sucked dick, and now that he was leaving everyone was seeing his true colors.

Before Alan took him out to the car, Keith had begun to unravel. With all the compliments on his legs in those shiny nylons, looking seriously like they belonged to a woman, he started saying he'd only shaved his legs to go "all out" for the costume. Then, as he had more to drink and smoked a joint, he admitted he always shaved his legs, that he liked to wear miniskirts and high heels, but that he was strictly heterosexual. A couple more drinks and another joint and he was admitting he'd been with men in the past but that it had been a long time and that was no longer who he was, and then he started panicking and wanted desperately to leave. That was when Alan stepped in.

All those weeks spent acting like he was a regular guy like everyone else came apart quickly on Keith. He'd been daring, showing up in the Hooters outfit, acting like he was doing it as a dare and that he was just trying to impress the girls. Even they knew it was an excuse to show off those legs and get some attention. For Keith, what he hoped to play off as a joke or his ability to act on a dare, didn't hold up at all. He got too nervous when his co-workers started making comments. His voice changed, he lost his assertiveness, and he choked back tears as he tried to explain it all as just "a one time thing."

This was no one time deal for Keith and that was all too obvious. As Neil slid his cock into Keith's mouth, he brushed back Keith's hair and, very much talking down to him, said, "You should have told us you were a cock sucking faggot on your first day."

Neil had the biggest grin on his face as he watched Keith working so hard to please him. The more he insulted and taunted him, the harder Keith worked. Neil had never seen a guy so pathetic in his life, and it just made him want to get rougher with Keith. He grabbed his head, pulled it down hard until Keith gagged and gasped for air. He smacked Keith in the head, pushed him back against the wall, and sneered angrily, "Suck it, you fucking bitch."

Neil finally shot his load all over Keith's face, after which Keith collapsed on the floor in tears, sobbing out the words, "I want to go home."

"You're not going anywhere," Neil snorted as he walked out of the room.

That was how Brian and Todd found him, lying on the floor, Neil's cum all over his face and in his long hair, crying like a little girl. They couldn't help themselves, they were acting on a dare of their own. If Alan and Neil were going to take advantage of the situation, so were they.

That was how it went. Brian and Todd stood over Keith, mockingly asked him, "What's wrong?" Then they helped him up, and with Keith shaking, crying, and softly weeping out the words, "I just want to go home," they started laughing at him.

"Are you going to get on your knees for us, Keithy?"

"Oh... uh... I... oh... kay..." Keith whimpered and dutifully got back down on his knees.

He knelt there passively as two of his co-workers stood in front of him, unbuttoning their pants, dropping their pants, and then sticking their cocks in his face.

"They're not going to suck themselves," Todd said, laughing along with Brian as Keith slowly raised his arms, and reached out with trembling hands for each of the two hard cocks in his face.

"You both... have... beautiful... cocks..." Keith whimpered through his tears while slowly stroking them and then looking up sheepishly at Brian and then Todd. He then opened his mouth and slid his lips over the head of Todd's cock. He took the whole head slowly into his mouth and then slid his lips three more inches down the length of Todd's shaft. He then came up off it, smiled and took a deep breath before doing the same with Brian's cock.

Keith stopped fighting. He knew what was expected of him, and if this was going to happen he was going to go along with it willingly and do the best job possible. That had always been his rule as a temp, to do what was asked of him and to do the best job possible. The only way to get through this night was to see this as just an extension of that.

He went back and forth, eagerly and willingly sucking Brian and Todd's cocks in turn, taking time to lick and suck their balls as he openly confessed that he loved sucking cock and that he thought they both had beautiful cocks.

Todd and Brian would end up sitting on the edge of the bed, taking off their shoes and removing their pants completely, as Keith set out to do what he did best. Brian would get off first, and then Todd. With Keith open to any and all options, both wanted to cum on his face, and they did so.

They'd walk back to the living room with Keith out front, cum on his face, in his hair, and down the front of his fake boob-filled Hooters' t-shirt. This time he wasn't looking down or ashamed, he just smiled and said, "I'm back," in the meek and feminine voice that was his true voice that he disguised behind a faked masculine voice he used at work.

Keith went outside for a cigarette (talk about a guy with an oral fixation), and Gary went out to join him. Everyone at the party could see them through the living room window, and when they were done with their cigarettes, Keith knelt down in front of Gary and, with fumbling fingers, pulled Gary's cock out of his pants.

It wasn't that everyone became gay, or that they'd lost their minds, although an argument could be made that they had. A mob mentality took over, and as the guys saw Keith go down on one guy after another, getting blown by Keith became something of a badge of honor.

Alan, especially, urged the other guys on, telling him Keith gave the best head he'd gotten in a long time. Neil had left not long after he'd gotten his dick sucked, and Todd and Brian couldn't stop cracking mean spirited gay jokes about Keith.

Keith swallowed Gary's load. We could see the silhouette against the darkening skies of Keith, looking like a woman with the fake tits on his knees, looking up at Gary as gulp after gulp moved down his throat with one hard swallow after another. Gary had given him a very huge load to digest, but Keith was up to the task.

Keith would come back in, grinning ear to ear, and was giggling as he said, "Who's next?"

It went completely crazy after that. Keith was on his eighth cock of the night when Alan came up behind him, made him get up on all fours, and then tore a hole through the back of Keith's orange shorts, and through the nylons underneath, creating a hole straight through to Keith's asshole.

"What the fuck are you doing, man?" more than a couple of the guys said as he was creating the hole in Keith's shorts.

"I'm gonna fuck the faggot," Alan snickered. He then pushed his finger against Keith's asshole and rubbed it. "You like that, you faggot sissy boy?"

Keith came up of Roger's cock and breathlessly gasped out, "Uh huh, uh huh," and then moaned loudly like a bitch.

Roger wanted no part in getting sucked off by Keith while Alan was sticking his cock in his asshole. Something about it seemed gay to him, whereas just getting a blowjob from the guy was something you did for the fuck of it. Everyone kind of stepped away, but kept watching as Alan worked his way into Keith's ass.

Keith had obviously been fucked before. A guy who shaved his legs, has long hair, and walks around in tight little shorts had to have given up that ass to a man at some point. It just didn't make sense any other way.

They watched Alan fuck Keith, who was moaning and crying and sounding like a bitch it heat, but after that, no one wanted to get a blowjob from the faggot. Seeing him get fucked, seeing him go from resisting and fighting to loving going down on every just lost its appeal.

They still tell the story of Keith the temp, who'd come to a Halloween party dressed as a Hooters girl and sucked eight cocks, seven to completion, and took it up the ass on all fours while everyone watched. No one believes them as most have moved on to other jobs and other careers where there isn't anyone who can verify the story. It just sounds like a wild fantasy, and a lot of the guys, twenty years later, wonder if it really was.

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
362 Followers