The Story of Meera Ch. 02

Story Info
You are a habitual slut, you just don't know it.
7.7k words
4.4
17.8k
1

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think no one entered the cabin after that," Meera said, "Coz if someone saw the body, they would have reported it by now."

Mithila was completely shaken. "I don't know what to say Meera, this is all too much for me."

"I understand," Meera said giving her a gentle side hug, "But it is what it is. We can't change any of this. But you don't have to worry Mithila. You are a sweetheart, and you have done what no one else ever has. I have another request. Please drive me to Queen's Heart bar in Colaba, I think I worked there. Perhaps I'll remember something more."

Mithila began to drive towards Colaba. It was a long way ahead. It took almost 2 hours for them to reach their destination. Both women were very quiet all along.

Finally, they reached Queen's Heart. The place was alive and buzzing with people. The lights and the music brought back Meera's suppressed memories. She just remained very quiet and gazed that the bar's entrance with moist eyes, remembering all the bittersweet moments she spent there. A tear rolled down her cheek as she stepped out of the car without saying a word to Mithila.

"Where are you going Meera?" Mithila asked, but Meera didn't respond.

Meera kept walking towards the bar. She stared the entrance for a moment and then turned left. Mithila followed her quietly through the narrow lanes and alleys. On the way, Mithila kept trying to talk the her by Meera didn't say a word. She kept walking, like she knew the way. Finally, she turned into one narrow alley and arrived at a building. It looked like an old structure in a congested locality. The paint over the walls had peeled off at places. The building appeared so rickety, looked like it could collapse any time. Meera quietly walked upstairs to the second floor and stood in front of room no 203. Mithila was following her.

There were a few potted plants near the door. Meera reached into one of the plants and found a key. She opened the door with the key and entered the room. It was a humble apartment. She entered the apartment, and touched the objects in the room fondly, with a faint smile on her face, as if remembering them. And then a painful memory hit her like lightning.

Her own screams echoed in her ears. She placed her palms over her ears in a desperate attempt to make it stop. She ran outside the door, down the stairs. Mithila tried to follow her but Meera was too fast. Within seconds she was out of her sight.

"Meera!" Mithila called out, "Meera, where are you?"

It was late night and there was no one on the street. There were dark alleys all around her, Mithila felt like she was trapped in some kind of a maze. She kept calling out Meera's name but didn't get a response. She started looking for Meera at each and every corner or the area.

Finally, she turned into one dark alley and she heard sobbing noises. She found a dumpster there and carefully tiptoed around it. She found Meera hiding next to the dumpster, curled up and sobbing bitterly.

"Hey there girl," Mithila said rubbing her shoulder, "What are you doing here? Let's get you back to the hospital."

"I remember now Mithila," Meera said tearfully, "I was hiding here that night, this was the last place I felt safe before...they found me..."

Mithila helped Meera to her feet and hugged her. "You are safe now sweetheart," Mithila said, "Come let's get you into the car."

Meera took tiny steps as Mithila supported her. She felt...empty, like all her energy had been drained away. Suddenly she stopped in her tracks and ran back towards the dumpster and began to search something underneath it. Her eyes gleamed as she found it and began to reach for it.

"What is it Meera?" Mithila asked.

"My cellphone," she said and she grabbed it and got up dusting her clothes. "The battery is dead, but I'm sure it will still work. The phone dropped out of my hand when they dragged me away and slid underneath here...I was talking to Kabir...I had called him for help..." a tear rolled down her eyes as Meera spoke.

Mithila wiped off her tears and slowly guided Meera back to the car. "We need to get you back to the hospital," she said as she started driving.

Meera quietly gazed out of the window for a long time. When she had gathered enough strength, she spoke.

"I remember a few things now Mithila, not everything but just a few things. The dream about the crate, it was real. Me and Kabir, we landed on the coast of Mumbai about 4 months ago. I believe we were escaping from some place, that is why we had to travel on a cargo ship inside a crate. I really don't remember anything before this point. Travelling inside a crate was a disturbing experience and I don't know how many days we were in there. Perhaps I was drugged so that I don't freak out. Once we landed here, the crate in which I was hiding was unloaded on the docks. Kabir helped me out of the crate. I couldn't remember anything, but Kabir comforted me..."

Mithila was listening patiently. "Go on," she said.

Meera started narrating her story...

"He was a few years elder to me, he was like my guardian. He told me we used to be slaves somewhere in a gulf country. Kabir's looks and Arabic accent made me feel that he was perhaps a native of one of the middle Eastern countries. But he wouldn't tell me anything more than that. I often asked him about where I came from, where my family was, and who I was really. But he never told me anything. All he would say is that I was sold as a slave when I was very young and he watched them do horrible things to me. I asked him about the degrading words written on my body, and he said back when I was a slave in the gulf, my Masters marked me as some sort of a punishment. But he never told me why I was punished. The more he watched me suffer, the stronger his feelings grew for me and the stronger the determination to help me escape."

"Now we were in Mumbai, we weren't slaves anymore, we were free! I still remember the evening we set foot in this city; it was perhaps the most beautiful moment of my life. I was with my Kabir, I remember that beautiful sunset I saw sitting next to him holding his hand, the mark of a new life for us."

"But the joy was transient. Soon cold and hunger consumed our happiness. We had to make a living, we had to feed ourselves. We spent the rest of the evening walking around the city approaching various establishments for a job, no matter how menial, we were ready to do it. And finally, we found a bar by the name Queen's Heart, who needed waiters. Me and Kabir instantly agreed for the job. The bar's manager was a pervert and kept making passes at me but as long as Kabir was around, he wouldn't cross the line."

"There I met Sharon. She was also a waitress at the bar. She was very sweet. She let me share her room and found a place for Kabir to stay too, with some of her male colleagues. The new job brought a new wave of happiness in our lives. We had money, we had a decent place to live, we felt truly free."

"Sharon was a lovely girl. Me and her, we became kind of best friends. She told me about herself. She was from a village near Goa. She had lost her father at a young age and her mother and 2 siblings depended on her. So, she had moved to Mumbai, so she could make some money for her family. We got along really well, we used to hang out, go the malls, salons, do a lot of girl stuff together. We shared secrets and we became the best of friends. And I had Kabir too. Kabir and me, we got to spend a lot of time with each other. Our fondness grew and we fell in love. And one day, Kabir proposed me!"

Meera blushed as she remembered that moment.

"And I said yes, of course...we had dreams you know, of living a life together, so sharing all joys and sorrows and maybe have children..."

Meera's eyes suddenly became tearful. Meera switched on her phone that had charged enough by now. She showed pictures of herself and Sharon to Mithila. "And that is Kabir, my darling." She said showing Mithila a picture of Kabir.

Mithila looked at Meera's face. She had the brightest of smile on her face as she talked about Kabir. Her eyes gleamed with joy as she recalled the beautiful moments spent with him. Mithila smiled looking at Meera's joyful face.

"Everything was fine until one day, Sharon just left in the wee hours of the night. She just sent me a text - "Mom's sick, gotta go home." I tried to call her but her phone was switched off," Meera continued her narration.

"Few hours after she left, there was a rude knock on her door. I looked at the time, it was 3 am. I wondered who could be knocking like that on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Open the door bitch!" one man shouted.

I was alerted and grabbed my phone. Suddenly the door flung open. The men had kicked open the door. I was terrified seeing four men barge into my flat.

"Where is she?" the man asked her roughly.

"Who?" I asked.

"Sharon! Where is she?" the man asked again. He signaled the other three men to search for her in the apartment.

"She left for home in the morning," I said in utter confusion, "Her mother is sick."

"That lying piece of shit!" the man growled, "She disappeared with a large packet of heroin she was supposed to deliver."

I couldn't believe my ears. I had never imagined that Sharon was involved with drug dealers.

"Take her instead," the man said, "she'll do just fine."

"What?" I screamed her eyes wide open in horror, "Why me? I had nothing to do with this...please let me go."

"Do you know the cost of the packet Sharon stole?" the man growled, "You are going to recover those costs for us."

"No please..." I begged as the men dragged me out of the door and down the stairs, "Please let me go...please..."

"Hold her," one of the men said, "We'll get the car."

Two men held me while the other two, left to get their car. I was still in shock, I could barely realize what was happening. But I knew this was my only chance of escaping. I used all my strength to struggle free from their grip and ran as fast as could. I turn into a dark alley but I could not run further as there was a dead end. I tried to retrace my steps, but I heard those men talking, "Where the fuck did she go? Find her at any cost! Spread out, search in each and every alley!"

I knew I had to hide. I could never outrun them. I found a dumpster in that alley. I hid behind it. I was trembling in fear. I had my phone with me, I tried to call Kabir, but he didn't answer. I called him again and again but still there was no answer. I started to type a text but he called back. I answered almost immediately, but I guess one of the goons heard my phone ringing and started rapidly approaching me.

"You OK Meera?" Kabir asked.

"Kabir...some men are after me...it's because of Sharon, she was involved with drug dealers...and now she's gone leaving me alone and...now they are after me...please help...me please..."

"Where are you now?" he asked.

"I'm hiding in an alley near my apartment near the...," I could barely complete my sentence when I saw one of those men standing right in front of me and screamed.

"Found her! Over here!" he shouted out to the other men.

The man grabbed me roughly and dragged me out. My phone dropped out of my hand and slipped under the dumpster. He slapped me multiple times and said, "Shut the fuck up bitch, the more noise you make, the worse this is going to be for you."

"We need to drag her for quite some distance," another man said, "These alleys are too narrow for the car."

"Walk quietly or I slit your throat," the man holding me said holding a knife to my throat.

I had no choice. I walked with them up to their car. Just as they were about to drag me in, I saw a bike's headlight. It was Kabir!

"Kabir!" I screamed, "Help me!"

"Quick get her in," said one man pushing me inside the car and they drove off.

Kabir followed us relentlessly. As long as I could see him, my heart was at peace.

"What the hell does he think he is doing?" one of them commented looking at me, "Ask him to back off or he loses his life."

"Please let me go," I begged.

"That is just not possible girl," the man said calmly taking out a gun, "Ask him to stop following us or I'll have to shoot him."

"No! No! please don't," I begged, "Please don't hurt him..."

"Then tell him to fuck off," he ordered.

I leaned towards the car's window and saw Kabir following closely. I couldn't hold back my tears. "Stop following," I said to him, "They'll shoot you if you don't!"

"No Meera, I can't let them take you," Kabir said.

"Please Kabir, don't risk your life for me...I love you, I need you..." I said.

Kabir seemed to consider it for a moment and slowed down.

"Don't be a dickhead!" the man from the front seat barked, "Shoot him while you still can. This guy could cause trouble."

"NO! NO! PLEASE DON'T" I screamed as loud as I could but the man pulled me inside the car and fired his gun. A single bullet was fired from his gun, and in less than a second...I lost everything. I tried to look through the rear window, I saw Kabir fallen on the road lying in a pool of his blood. I could not even take a proper look at him, the car just sped away.

"Now look what you did to your lover boy," the man said to me, "He is dead because of you."

Something broke within me that instant. I should have never made that phone call. Kabir died because of me. He died! Just like that! All our dreams shattered in an instant. I felt like I had lost all strength. My Kabir was gone. I was completely at the mercy of these men now. I had no energy left to struggle anymore. I just closed my eyes and wept quietly.

They drove for almost an hour and finally dragged me out. It was a secluded warehouse in the outskirts of a city. The fact that they didn't bother blindfolding me, I knew they weren't going to let me go alive ever. I had no complaints...it was ok if they were going to kill me after they were done using me, I just hoped, the sooner the better. At least that way I could be with Kabir, I could tell him how much I love him, and that I am sorry.

The men dragged me and pushed me in front of another man who seemed to be their leader.

"Sharon escaped," one of the men said to their leader, "So we brought her instead."

"Hmmm.." the leader said scanning me from head to toe. He lifted my chin to have a good look at my face and asked, "What's your name girl?"

"Meera," I replied. I couldn't hold back my tears.

The man grabbed my arm and pulled me closer, he started running his hand gently through my hair.

"You look like a sweet girl Meera," he said wiping my tears, "Look at that innocent face."

He started sliding my dress off my shoulders. I felt crushed being stripped in front of so many men. I resisted him.

"What's the matter?" he spoke in his typical soft tone, "All these men are going to fuck you eventually, so there's nothing to be shy about."

"Please don't..." I begged.

"Would you rather have us tear it down?" he asked again softly with a smile.

I felt utterly helpless. I was drowning in shame as he made one of his men pull down my dress. I wasn't wearing a bra. I was standing wearing only my panties in front of 5 men. And now they could see the degrading words written on my body.

"Woah!" the leader exclaimed running his hand over my tattoos, "What the hell! What's your story girl? Who did this to you?"

"I don't know, I don't remember," I said as tears continuously poured from my eyes.

"Hmmm...so someone fucked you up real good and then messed up your head so that you don't remember a thing...interesting. That's what created this rare magic of an innocent face with the body of a slut," he said, "I so badly want to fuck you girl..."

He grabbed my hair and forced a kiss. He then grabbed my arm and took me to a room nearby. There was a bed there covered with dirty sheets. He made me lie down on the bed and roughly pulled off my panties.

His men followed him to enjoy my degradation.

"Open your legs and let me see your holes," he ordered.

I just couldn't. The shame was too much. He sharply pinched my ass and said, "Understand one thing girl, from now onwards, you are just a piece of flesh to be used and this is going to be your life. The quicker you learn to obey commands, the better this miserable little life is going to be for you."

Realizing I had no choice, I obeyed his command.

He bent over to have a close look at my pussy and ass. "Hmm...," he said, "definitely not a virgin. Do you remember how many men have fucked you till now?"

I had no answer to his humiliating question. I just closed my eyes and shook my head.

"Have a look at her used holes," he said calling out to his men.

One by one, all of them spread my pussy lips and had a close look at my most intimate parts. Some of them even rubbed by clit to tease me.

"Even if you knew how many times you've been fuck," he said with a smirk, "you are about to lose count now."

He tied a tourniquet on my arm.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Giving you a shot to ease you up..." he said loading a syringe.

"Please no, not that..." I said desperately trying to get away from him.

He grabbed my ankle and roughly pulled me towards him. "Your body is mine to use as I please," he growled, "and if I want to give you a shot you take that shot get it? Eventually you'll realize this is actually mercy. I really don't want to hurt you girl, physically or mentally. That would be bad for business."

He pricked the needle in skin and the very next moment I felt a cold fluid enter my vein. It instantly reached my brain and my vision became hazy. It was a trance-like state, I could no longer tell what is real. I felt him crawl on top of me, he was naked too. He smiled at me and started nibbling my neck. I had completely lost control over my body. I felt like I was floating, like I was lying on a cloud. He started nibbling my nipples and waves of pleasure started shooting towards my pussy. I could feel the heat gather between my legs. My body began to crave his touch. My hands were all over his body, my fingernails digging into his skin, pulling him towards me. I grabbed his hair and pushed his head harder against my breasts. The maddening pleasure made me moan uncontrollably.

The other men were standing there watching me being humiliated and taken against my will. They all had their dicks out of their pants, and they were stroking it as they watched. As shameful as it was, I was losing the battle against my body's desires.

I felt the leader's hard cock against my pussy. My pussy was profusely wet and my clit was swollen with desire. He was teasing me. He rubbed his hard tip against my pussy. To add to my desperation, he started rubbing both my nipples with his thumbs. He was smiling at the desperate moans that escaped my lips.

"Everyone can hear you, you know..." he teased, "You are moaning real loud, like a bitch in heat."

At the point, I didn't really care. I had surrendered to by body's desires. I began to rhythmically began to thrust my hips to trying to meet his.

"Such a desperate slut," he said as he began to insert his cock inside me slowly, inch by inch.

He loved this slow torture. He smirked as he watched my face contort with desire and my eyes beg for more. He slowly began to thrust in and out of me. I was drowning in ecstasy. The pleasure was so much, I never wanted him to stop. Whatever was left of my conscious mind was utterly ashamed of myself. Perhaps I could never look myself in the eye for enjoying this degradation, but it was beyond my control. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to thrust upwards. I wanted him deep inside me. I wanted to feel him cum inside me, I wanted to feel him explode. The thought itself was driving me insane, and drove me to the most intense orgasm I ever had. Everything faded into background and all I could feel was his hot hard rod going in and out of me. I don't know how long that orgasm lasted but as long as it did, I felt like heaven.