The Story of Meera Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started hitting her head like a madwoman. Her own thoughts were ringing loud in her head. "Did I just have a dream? Or was Mithila really here? That man! The one who had come looking for me at the hospital! Did he bring more men and hurt Mithila because they couldn't find me? No! No! That can't be happening! If anything happened to Mithila, I would never forgive herself! I have to help her...I...have to...No! It can't be! No one knew I was hiding here. How could Mithila find me here? Was this even real? Am I dreaming right now? What is happening to me!!"

There was such a wild storm in Meera's head. Why did she get these visions about Mithila so often? Were these premonitions? Was Mithila in danger? Meera had no answer to all these questions. She just grabbed her arms hoping to alleviate the crippling pain she was feeling in her body. She felt the chill sharply rising and she was now visibly trembling.

And then she saw a silhouette. Someone was standing by the door. It was a man.

"The roaches not letting you sleep?" he said, "Or it is the opioid withdrawal?"

Meera was alerted and she reached for the knife under her pillow.

As the man stepped closer, Meera could see his face. He was the same man who had come looking for her at the hospital.