The Story of Meera Ch. 03

Story Info
Your daughter is alive! She is a blessed angel!
8k words
4.55
10.7k
4

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a hard woman to find Meera," he said as she stood casually resting his back against the door frame. He was an attractive man, lean, tall, fair and had sharp facial features. Meera noticed dimples on his cheek as he smiled.

Meera stood up and held out her knife defensively, "Not one step further," she screamed, "I'll stab you, I swear!"

The man chuckled and casually placed his hands in his pockets and said, "You've got a spirit girl, I'll give you that."

"What do you want?" Meera asked.

"Just wanna talk," he said looking into her eyes with a smile.

"Talk about what?" Meera said, still menacingly holding her knife towards him.

The man smiled, maintaining his relaxed posture, "Could you drop the knife please?" he said with a smile, "If I wanted you dead, I would have just shot you."

Meera nervously placed her knife on the floor.

"Good girl," he said, "Now listen. My Name is Aryan. I'm here because Kabir wanted me to find you."

"Kabir!" Meera asked tearfully, "He is alive?"

"No," Aryan said, "But he didn't die immediately after his accident. The bullet grazed his arm and made him lose balance. He crashed onto the road and fell unconscious. He had a major head injury. He was taken to a hospital and he survived long enough to call me. When I went to see him, his condition was critical. But he gave me your name and picture, and requested me to rescue you. But...I see that you've rescued yourself."

Meera was choking in grief thinking about Kabir dying all alone in a hospital.

"He gave me this," Aryan said, handing over a box to Meera, "He told me to give it to you when I find you."

Meera took the box and opened it with a trembling hand. Inside she found a shining diamond ring and a letter. She opened the letter and recognized Kabir's handwriting. She wailed in grief and collapsed on the floor. The ring rolled out of the box and fell on the mattress. She tried to read the letter but tears flowed from her eyes continually blurring her vision. She held the letter to her heart and cried uncontrollably.

Aryan watched her break down and sighed. "I am sorry. I'll guess you'd want a moment to yourself," Aryan said to Meera as he turned to leave the room, "I'll be waiting outside."

Meera cried aloud for quite some time. After a while she managed to calm down and read the letter.

My dearest Meera,

By the time you receive this letter, I'll perhaps be gone. I'm sorry for leaving you all alone, I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I've always loved you Meera, you mean the world to me. There are some things about me that you'll find out someday. And unfortunately I won't be around to say that I am sorry.

I really wanted to marry you, spend my whole life with you. I really want to live Meera, live for you, keep you happy for the rest of your life, at least that is how I thought I could atone for my sins. But I don't think I have much time left now. With every breath I take, life drains out of me. It devastates me to even think of what you would be going through.

I am sorry I could not fulfill all the promises I made. I had saved up some money and bought this ring for you. This is all I have left to give you now. I wish I could put it on your finger with my own hand, I wish I could be there to hold you...I know you wanted and needed so much more from me. I am sorry I failed you. But know that I've always loved you.

Yours forever,

Kabir

Meera picked up the ring and kissed it lovingly as she wept constantly. There was an inscription on the ring on the inside that read, "Meera, the love of my life"

Meera slipped the ring on her finger and wiped her tears. She slowly got up and walked outside.

It was a rainy morning. Aryan was standing near the entrance of the factory, calmly smoking as he gazed at the pouring rain.

"Were you Kabir's friend?" Meera asked.

"No," Aryan said, "He once helped me. I owed him a favor."

"Thank you," she said, "This means a lot to me."

"You are welcome," he said politely, taking another puff.

"So, how did you find me?" Meera asked.

"That's my job girl," Aryan said, "I find people, I find stuff..."

"I mean," she asked, "How did you know to look for me here?"

"Now you are asking for my trade secrets," Aryan said with a smile as he took a puff.

Meera looked disappointed.

"Okay, don't look so sad, I'll tell you," Aryan said, "Like I said, you were hard to find, after the hospital you were untraceable for almost a week," Aryan said, "But you bought some medications from a nearby store last night, and one of my boys spotted you."

"Do you know anything about the gang who kidnapped me?" Meera asked.

"Yeah. They are a gang of local opioid dealers, who like to call themselves "The Vipers". They leader's name is Asif, the guy with a tattoo on his right arm is a known sex offender. They are underground currently, one of their shipments was busted the same night that you smashed that poor dude's head and escaped," Aryan said calmly, taking another puff.

Meera was shocked to know that Aryan knows about the murder.

"Don't be shocked," he said smiling at her, "Knowing stuff is my job."

"Does the police know?" Meera asked nervously.

"The police found the body of Ajeet Rathod after you burned down the cabin. They traced him through his phone location. You were lucky to get the three days window to destroy evidence as Rathod was supposed to be on a business trip and his family filed a complaint only 5 days after he actually went missing. The police know that a woman was held captive there. The fire destroyed much of the evidence, but I think they've found a fragment of your hair. Anyway, they don't have your name at present, so they have no one to match that DNA with. There was a gang member who was present there that night you killed the man. He went after you in the woods but he was later found dead in the woods. Snake bite, apparently...lucky you, again. But I suggest you find the gang before the police does, coz if they spill your name, you'll be in trouble," Aryan said.

"Where is this Viper gang now?" she asked.

"I don't know, hiding somewhere maybe..." he replied.

"Can you find them for me?" Meera asked.

"Of course," Aryan said, "But I expect to be paid. I don't run charity, you know. And I am not cheap."

Meera thought for a moment and took the ring off her finger and placed it on Aryan's palm. "This is all I have to offer right now," she said tearfully.

"If I wanted to take that ring, I would have never bothered to bring it to you and you would have never known that it existed," Aryan said, placing the ring back into her palm, "Kabir once helped me find something that was precious to me. I'm just trying to return that favor. This ring...it meant a lot to him, and he wanted you to have it. Take care of it, girl, don't trade it for silly things."

"They killed Kabir! They raped me!" Meera screamed, "I want them dead!"

"Well," Aryan said calmly, "You'll have to figure something out girl. Coz I'm the guy who'll bring you information. Nothing more. What you want to do with that information is up to you. You want them murdered, you'll have to do it yourself, or hire someone to do it. Killing ain't my thing."

Meera was quiet for a moment, thinking and analyzing her options.

"Can I have a smoke?" she asked.

Aryan gave her a cigarette and Meera lit it and took a puff. She was quiet but her mind was racing. She was thinking how she could get herself out of this mess and avenge Kabir. She thought for a while and finally spoke.

"Aryan," she said with a determined look on her face, "Find me a pimp."

"Are you sure?" Aryan asked with a serious expression.

"That seems to be the only real option," Meera said in a dry sarcastic tone, "What else do you think I could do? Beg on the streets? Rob a bank? Or just keep hiding here till Asif's gang finds me someday?"

Aryan took a deep breath and said, "Okay, I'll take you to a pimp if that is what you wish."

They waited patiently for the rain to subside. Neither of them said a word to each other.

Once the rain was reduced to a drizzle, Aryan led Meera to his car. They got in the car and drove off.

"The guy I am taking you to, his name is Adil," Aryan said, "He's been running this organized business for several years now and he's got connections at high places. He's got money, he's got muscle, he is powerful enough to keep you safe."

Meera looked at Aryan and gave a quick nod.

I'll take 20 percent of your first three deals," Aryan said, shooting Meera a quick glance, "Finder's fee."

"Done," Meera said, looking straight ahead.

As Aryan was driving, something hit Meera's mind.

"What time is it?" Meera asked.

"9 am," Aryan said, "Why do you ask?"

"May I ask for a favor?" Meera asked Aryan.

"Sure," Aryan said.

"Could you drive me to the hospital where I was admitted?" she requested.

"Okay," Aryan said, "May I know the reason?"

"Just wanted to check something," she said, "It won't take much time. Please...take me there."

Aryan nodded and began to drive towards the hospital. Once they reached the gates, Meera said, "Please...park the car by the side of the road."

Aryan parked the car and observed that Meera was looking intently at the cars entering the hospital gate. She looked at the time, it was 9.30 am. Mithila often took her morning round at 10 am so Meera was expecting her to reach the hospital any time now.

After about 5 minutes, Meera noticed Mithila's car. Meera leaned towards the window to have a good look at Mithila. She was driving her car, like she did everyday to the hospital. Mithila looked fine, alive and well. She didn't notice Meera. Mithila's car turned and entered the hospital gates. Meera smiled to see that she was alright. "Thank God she is okay!" Meera spoke in her mind joining her hands in prayer, "Please God, keep her safe. Let no harm come to her."

As Meera remembered Mithila's kindness, a tear fell from her eyes.

Aryan was observing Meera closely.

"Are you having second thoughts about the place we are about to go?" he asked as he watched Meera wipe her tears, "We don't have to go there you know, I could drop your somewhere else, anywhere, like a friend's place or a relative's or...there could be somewhere you could go..."

"Just take me to the pimp," Meera said with a look of determination on her face.

Aryan nodded and drove off.

"Meera, I should have asked earlier..." Aryan said as he drove, "Do you want to visit Kabir's final resting place? I could take you there...I know where he is buried."

"Not until I avenge him," Meera spoke bitterly, "Kabir didn't deserve to die like that."

Aryan didn't say anything after that. Soon, they reached their destination.

"They call this place the 'Emerald Palace'," Aryan said, leading Meera upstairs.

Meera looked around. It looked like a fancy brothel. There were a lot of women dressed in skimpy outfits. And a few men who looked like goons.

Aryan led her to Adil's chamber. Meera entered the room and saw Adil sitting on a chair across a table. He was a middle-aged man with a charismatic personality.

"Hey Aryan!" the man said, "How are you, boy? And who's the lovely lady?"

"Meera, meet Adil," Aryan said, "Adil, Meera. New girl, wants to join the business."

"I see," he said, running his gaze on Meera from head to toe, "Come here girl, let me have a closer look."

Meera slowly walked towards Adil. His gaze was so piercing, it made Meera shiver. He stood up and circled her, scanning every curve of her body. Then he placed a finger under her chin, and looked at her face.

"She's fine, I could use her," Adil said to Aryan, "But why is she such a mess? Did you find her in a dumpster?"

Aryan chuckled. "The girl has a story. But I'm sure she'll do just fine," he said.

"There is something else you should see," Meera said softly to Adil with downcast eyes.

Adil gazed back at her curiously. Meera slipped her dress off her shoulders and let it fall at her feet. She stood before the two men in just her panties letting them see the degrading words written on her body.

Adil was clearly taken aback. His expression immediately softened.

Aryan stole a quick glance and sighed. Then he looked away to avoid embarrassing Meera.

"How old are you, girl?" Adil asked with a gentle expression.

"20, I guess..." Meera said.

"My, my..." he gasped, shaking his head. He made a phone call and said, "Shabnam, I need you over here."

A beautiful young woman entered the room. "Shabnam, she is Meera," Adil said, "She'll be working with us. Get her comfortable. Let me know once she is ready."

Shabnam helped Meera put her dress back on and led her outside the room. She drew her a refreshing bath and got her something to eat. She put some fresh clothes on Meera and dressed her hair. Meera glanced at the mirror after a long time. She looked beautiful. She faintly smiled to herself.

The door behind her opened and Adil entered.

"You look beautiful, Meera," he said, smiling at her.

"Thank you," she said with a smile.

He held her hand and made her sit opposite to him. He gently held both her hands, looked straight into her eyes and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes," Meera said, her eyes getting tearful.

"You are not going to mess up, are you?" he asked her firmly, "Coz that would be bad for business."

"I won't," she said looking innocently in his eyes, "I'll do as you say."

Adil smiled and said, "Your trade name will be Natasha. All clients will know you by this name. I don't allow clients to take pictures or videos of my girls, so if someone tries to do that, you have to tell me, so that I can deal with it."

Meera smiled and nodded.

"There is an elderly man who's asked for a young girl tonight, someone your age," Adil said, "He's got this perverted fantasy, and wants you dressed up like a schoolgirl. He might...be a little rough. Would that be okay?"

Meera smiled. "I'll be fine," she said calmly,

"Good," he said, "Shabnam will get you ready and will brief you about what you need to do.

Later that evening Shabnam prepared Meera. She waxed her entire body, and polished it so that Meera's skin began to shine and felt smooth like candle wax. She shampooed and conditioned her hair. Then she dressed Meera up in a school uniform. She put a white blouse on her with a really short plaid pleated skirt. Then she put on stockings. She finished Meera look's by tying her hair into two side braids and tied them up with ribbons. She put on light makeup, and opened the first two buttons of her blouse letting her cleavage show.

"Will they be taking me somewhere?" Meera asked.

"No, we have a guest room on the top floor," Shabnam said with a smile, "Some clients prefer to use it, while others would call you to a hotel room. Since today is your first time, Adil prefers to keep you here under supervision."

"Adil said you'd brief me about what I need to do." Meera said.

"Well," Shabnam said, "This gentleman wants you to call him daddy. He wants a slutty school girl whom he can punish so you gotta kinda roleplay. He might cane you a bit, but no matter what happens do not talk back to the client, and do not hurt him, clear?"

Meera nodded.

Shabnam led her to the room where the client was waiting.

Meera nervously entered the room. She found an elderly gentleman, in his late 50s sitting on the bed. His eyes growled on seeing her. She started taking tiny steps towards him.

He got up from the bed and walked towards her. He glared at her cleavage showing through her unbuttoned blouse.

"Why are the buttons of your blouse open?" he asked angrily.

Meera just stood with her head lowered.

"You just want boys to notice you and think you are sexy, don't you? Shalemess slut! You are such a disgrace!" the man said, "You are sent to school to study and not to fuck around, but you can't control the slut within you, can you?"

"I am sorry daddy," Meera said.

The man began to boldly run his hands over her breasts.

"Do you let boys feel your boobs like this?" he asked.

Meera lowered her gaze.

"Don't be shy," he said, "I know you are a slut schoolgirl who wants all the boys in the school to fuck her. Tell me, do you let boys feel your boobs like this?" he sharply pinched her nipples from over her blouse and made her moan.

Meera was crushed at the thought of how boldly he touched her body and there was nothing she could do about him. She had to let him touch her, feel her, and do whatever he pleased with her body. She was a whore now, and her body was an object of pleasure to be touched and used by any man who paid her.

"Look at this skirt, so short that your pussy and ass are actually spilling out" he said running his hand up her thighs, "Why do you wear such a short skirt? Is it because you want boys to see your panties?"

"Yes daddy," Meera replied

"Show me your panties," he ordered.

Meera reluctantly raised her skirt revealing her lacy panties. The man began to unbutton her blouse as Meera held her skirt up. He removed all the buttons of her blouse revealing her lacy bra.

"My my, you wear such slutty lingerie to school? I guess that makes you feel sexy, huh? So your pussy can always be wet to be fucked anytime?" he asked.

"I am sorry daddy," Meera said.

"I am going to teach you a bloody lesson today, so that you learn how to behave like a proper woman," he said, "Now take off your pathetic clothes and let me see how used your slut body is already."

Meera dropped her blouse and skirt to the floor. Then she removed her bra and panties and stood naked before the man. The man saw her degrading tattoos and smiled.

"You must be the lowest class of a slut to get such dirty decorations for your body," he jeered at her, "You want everyone to know what a cock hungry slut you are, don't you?"

Meera was now in tears. "Yes daddy," she said tearfully.

The man slapped her hard across the face. Meera was badly shaken due to the impact.

"Look here," he ordered, "I want to slap you again."

Meera had no choice. She turned her face towards the man still keeping her gaze lowered. The man hit her again across another cheek.

"Look here again," he said, "I am going to keep slapping you till you've learned your lesson."

Meera kept taking the abuse silently. He slapped her 5 more times till both her cheeks had imprints of his fingers and her lip bled.

"What's the point of crying now?" he said, "God knows how many cocks you must have taken up your sloppy twat. Lie down and spread your legs and let me see."

Meera obeyed the man. She slowly opened her legs exposing her pussy to him.

"This is the most used stinking cunt I've seen," the man insulted her, "And look it is wet for more! What are you, some kind of a bitch in permanent heat?"

He began touching her clit. Meera moaned as the touch sent waves of pleasurable sensations in her body. Then he inserted two fingers inside her pussy and started finger fucking her. Meera couldn't fight the pleasure he was forcing on her.

"Look how you are enjoying this," he said, "this is exactly what I need to fix."

The man took off his leather belt and held it in one hand. With the other hand he kept finger fucking her pussy. He was skilled with his fingers, he rubbed her clit with his thumb while two of his fingers massaged the insides of her wet pussy. Meera felt an orgasm building. She reflexively opened her legs wider and she moaned louder. And just as she was about to orgasm, the man stopped playing with her pussy and hit her hard with his leather belt across her boobs leaving behind a welt. Meera screamed in pain.

The man smiled at her and said, "This is the most effective way of correcting slutty school girls, your whore cunt needs to know how to control its orgasm, only then you can control your craving for cocks."