All Comments on 'The Story of Meera Ch. 03'

by Indian_Princess

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Kurata_MenorKurata_Menoralmost 3 years ago

So Meera sees Mithila as Naina was supposed to be in the memories (possibly with Reyansh?), because Mithila is the first woman she has bonded with since she emerged from that cabin in the forest.

Ecstatic to see what happens with Meera, with the kid she apparently birthed in the Gulf region (maybe it ties up with when Armaan has her presented on front of him to determine her fate for what she did with Pankhudi). Keep up with these stories.

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Kurata_Menor

Thank you for your comments and continued support.

After I posted my previous stories, a lot of readers suggested a better detailing could add more depth to the story. I've taken this feedback into consideration and paid special attention to detailing in this series.

Therefore this series runs 9 chapters long and has intricate details about who Meera is as a person, how she learned about her past, how she planned and executed the events in the sequels and how she came to be the depraved kind of person she has been in the sequels.

I hope this story will keep you interested till the end.

mlgm5mlgm5almost 3 years ago

superb! I hope you write some slow bdsm stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndian_Princess@Indian_Princess
My stories are quite dark and intense thrillers, and I put my very heart and soul in them, that is why they are so special to me. These stories are quite different from most stories you find on literotica. The characters of my story have a darkness in their hearts but they ar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES