The Story of Meera Ch. 04

Story Info
Whores have no souls.
3.9k words
4.43
9.6k
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look stunning," Adil approached Meera as she was putting on her makeup.

Meera finished putting on her lipstick and stood up to face him. She smiled at him, and Adil was mesmerized for a moment. She was wearing a pastel pink-colored saree with a mild shimmer to the fabric. She completed her look with light makeup and a brown lipstick and let her beautiful hair hang down her shoulders.

"So, this client," Adil said, composing himself, "He seems nice...but there's something off about him. I mean, he is too nice. I sense this guy has a sadistic streak. I really don't know what he is going to do, but I am not getting a good feeling about him. Just a heads up, ok?"

"As long as he doesn't kill me," Meera said with a smile, "I'll be fine."

"Take care," Adil said as he walked her to the car that would take her to the hotel where the client was waiting.

Meera walked up to his room. The man opened the door for her. He was a charming man, tall, fair and handsome in his early forties. He had a classy aura about him. He greeted her politely and led her inside.

"Would the lady care for a drink?" he asked as he poured himself some scotch.

"I'm fine," she said, "Thank you."

"Oh no, I insist," he said, pouring her a glass, "Drinking alone is no fun."

Meera reluctantly held the glass and took a sip.

"What's your name?" the man asked with an irresistible charm.

"Natasha," Meera replied.

"I mean your real name," the man asked.

"You can call me whatever you wish Sir," Meera replied with a nervous smile.

"So, you don't wanna tell me," the man said with a sly smile, "I guess, we'll have to do with Natasha for now. You are beautiful Natasha...and I mean it, you have this interesting innocence of your face. I would only pray that it stays that way forever. Btw, call me Siddharth. That's my name."

"Thank you, Siddharth," Meera replied nervously.

"Why are you nervous?" he asked.

Meera didn't know what to say. The man sensed her hesitation and walked up to her. He ran his fingers through her hair and gently lifted her in his arms and started walking towards the bed.

"Don't be afraid," he said lovingly touching her cheek, "I won't make you do anything that you don't want to. I am a lonely man and I just wanted company for the night you know, something we both would enjoy. I really love seeing a smile on my partner's face, it makes me feel good."

Meera relaxed a bit. But Adil's warning was still ringing in her ears. This man was too nice.

He dimmed the lights of the room and undressed himself and got on top of her. He started showering her with kisses. Meera closed her eyes and moaned.

"I know it is difficult," he said, "to actually 'feel' anything with making love to a stranger, but when I think of you as more than just a body, I feel like I can connect with you."

He pulled off her saree, exposing her well fitting blouse. It lined her breasts beautifully. He undid the hooks one by one exposing her beautiful boobs. Shabnam had covered up her degrading tattoo with foundation. He began kissing and licking her boobs. Meera felt a pleasurable sensation rising in her body and she felt herself melting.

"There is so much more to you than your body," he said, licking her nipple, "I wish to make love to your soul."

He cupped her breasts in both hands and squeezed gently. He stroked both her nipples with the lightest of touches, carefully studying her expressions. Meera's eyes were closed as she threw her head back and moaned.

"You like that?" he asked, sensually nibbling her ear.

"Yes," she gasped.

He continued playing with her nipples gently till she began to move her hips rhythmically back and forth as her body prepared for intercourse.

"Loosen the string of your petticoat so I can feel you down there," he whispered in her ear.

He smiled at how eagerly she obeyed him. He understood that she was desperate to be touched. He now pulled off her saree and petticoat completely. He rubbed her perfectly waxed pussy from over her panties till he could see a wet spot. He removed her panties and smiled as he observed her naturally open her legs. He sensually touched her inner thighs, and ran his fingers lightly on her ass. Meera arched her back and clasped the bedsheet with her slender fingers, and she moaned wanting more.

The man touched the tip of his cock on her pussy and she moaned. He began to sensually rub his hardness on her swollen clit as he held her face between his palms and made her look straight into his eyes. He watched her desire build up and her eyes were begging him to enter her. He slowly began to enter her pussy with such sensual movements that he watched her drown in pleasure. Once he was all the way inside her, he withdrew a bit and entered again. Meera closed her eyes and moaned and the sensation of slow sex was driving her crazy. Very few men she had been with had this kind of patience; this man, he seemed to be exceptionally skilled at pleasing a woman. As his hardness rubbed against her wet pussy with such a slow pace, she could feel each and every inch of his meat inside her. It was a sensation she hadn't experienced in a long time. He was being so gentle, Meera had surrendered herself completely.

With every stroke, the sexual tensions build up craving for a release. He could read Meera's face, her desire was crystal clear. She wanted him, she wanted to orgasm on his cock and squeeze his seed into her. And finally, she couldn't take it anymore. Meera felt an orgasm hit her body, thrusting her hips forward, and the insides of her pussy contracted rhythmically around the man's shaft. She wrapped her hips around the man's waist as she came. She was drowning in ecstasy, she never realized that she whispered "Kabir" in the man's ear.

"Who is Kabir?" the man asked with a smile.

"No one," she said, realizing her mistake, "I'm sorry..."

"It's ok, you can tell me," the man said gently twirling a strand of her hair, "You are only human."

"I'm really sorry Sir," Meera apologized again, "I didn't mean to..."

"Hey, girl," he said, cupping her face and looking straight into her eyes as he fucked her slowly, "It's ok, tell me."

Meera just closed her eyes just hoping for him to finish soon. She still felt his cock sensually teasing her pussy, but now she was overcome with feelings of shame and guilt.

"Do you love Kabir?" the man asked.

Meera suddenly became very tearful. The man enjoyed how her breasts rose and fell erratically as she sobbed. Her hips still moved rhythmically as he fucked her. He could see an interesting mixture of sexual pleasure and emotional pain on her face.

"What happened to Kabir?" the man asked.

"Please...I don't wanna talk about him," Meera begged as she began to cry bitterly.

"I'm just curious," the man said, as he started rubbing her nipples heightening her sexual pleasure, "I loved to feel you cum on my cock taking your lover's name. For a whore like you, a cock is a cock right, doesn't matter whose."

Meera was completely crushed under the painful memory of Kabir's loss and losing the battle against her body's arousal. "He..." Meera paused for a moment as she sobbed. "He...left me..." she said.

"Why would he leave a fine piece of ass like you?" the man asked, still moving in and out of her slowly.

"Because I am a whore and I don't deserve him," Meera said softly and closed her eyes. Tears ran out of the corners of her eyes ruining her makeup.

"Good for me," the man said with an evil smile, "If he was around, I wouldn't get to fuck this gorgeous body, would I? Why don't you cum on my cock once again?" He began to fuck her harder as he neared his orgasm. "How does my cock feel inside your cunt? As good as Kabir or better?" he asked.

"SHUT UP!" Meera screamed, "JUST SHUT UP!" She began to cry bitterly. She covered her face with her palms.

"Wow, that is some intense bonding I see here!" he said, noticing the diamond ring on her finger, "Did he give you that ring?"

Meera didn't respond. She felt broken from within. She just kept her face covered with her palms and waited for him to finish so she could leave. The man smiled at her helplessness. He was a sadist who enjoyed emotionally torturing others, watching them break from within. Just as he was about to cum, he withdrew his cock and splashed his cum on her face and hair. He made sure her precious ring got a good coating of his cum.

He smiled at Meera's tearful face.

"You shouldn't have yelled at me. I've been so nice to you, but you have no manners," he said smiling at her miserable condition, "So let me remind you of your place."

Meera flinched at the thought that he was going to hit her now. But he had more cruel plans.

"Get up whore," he said roughly pulling Meera by her hair, "I want you to lick my cum clean, start with your precious ring."

Meera could not stop crying.

The man enjoyed every bit of her plight. He looked at her helpless face with a devilish grin. "Do it, NOW!" he growled.

Meera knew she had no choice. She licked the man's cum off her ring. She felt her heart break into a million pieces as she licked his cum off Kabir's last souvenir. The man watched her lick all the cum from her lover's ring as tears continuously flowed from her eyes. The man hadn't hurt her physically. Without even a scratch on her, he had completely shattered her. She was visibly trembling due to the pain caused by his emotional torture.

The man smiled to see that there was still some semen on her neck and in her hair. He then messed up her hair with his fingers. He placed a thumb on her lips and smeared her lipstick. He loved how the smeared lipstick and fresh cum in her hair made her look like a used slut. He tore her blouse from the sides so the breasts would be indecently exposed when she would wear it. He then stuffed her panties in her mouth, and said "Keep them in your mouth and enjoy the taste of your slutty juices."

"You look like a used whore you know, which you actually are by the way, just let everyone have a good look at you as you go. I am sure a lot of men will cum in their pants thinking about the good fucking you just got," he said in a sweet devilish voice lifting her chin to have a good look at her miserable face and said "I wish your lover boy could see you like this."

Meera was drained emotionally. She quietly put on whatever was left of her blouse and draped her saree with a trembling hand. The man roughly pushed her out of his room like he was throwing trash and slammed the door behind her. She spat out the panties he had forced in her mouth and cried on the floor or the corridor bitterly. After a while, she gathered herself and walked towards the car. People stared at her disheveled look, some men gave her dirty looks as she walked helplessly drowning in shame.

She walked up to her car and got into the backseat. The driver drove off. She cried all along the way till she reached Emerald Palace. She walked straight into her room. She entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. She wept constantly as she washed herself clean. She took the ring off her finger and kissed it.

"I'm sorry Kabir, please don't hate me..." she said amongst her tears.

She came out wearing a clean loose T shirt and a pair of shorts and lay down on her bed. She took off her ring and placed it in the box Aryan had brought her. She read Kabir's last letter over and over again and cried her heart out. She decided to put the ring back on her finger only after she would have avenged Kabir. She hugged a pillow and wept silently. There was a knock on her door and Adil entered.

"You OK Meera?" he asked.

Meera sat up on the bed quickly wiping off her tears. "Yes, I'm fine," she said, "Thanks for asking."

Adil noticed her red and swollen eyes. He walked up to her and sat down next to her and cupped her face. "You don't look OK," he said, "Did the client hurt you?"

Meera shook her head and wiped a tear.

"I haven't seen you this shaken ever," Adil said, rubbing her back to comfort her, "Not even after that psycho tried to strangulate you."

"I don't care if they hurt my body, but this guy...he went straight for my heart, or whatever is left of it..." Meera said, wiping her tears. Then she put on a brave smile and said, "It's a part of the job though, whores have no souls. I'll get over it."

"If there is anything you need to talk about," Adil said holding her hand, "I'm always there, you know that right?"

"I know Adil," she said, kissing his cheek, "You are a good man. God bless you!"

"Meera," Adil said, "I know you have your needs, but you are risking your life, and you are enduring pain beyond imagination...and I've been making a fortune out of your pain and suffering...I just want you to know that I appreciate everything that you do. And if at any moment you feel like you want to quit, just let me know. I won't try to stop you, I won't hunt you, I'll just let you go, alright?"

"Thank you Adil," Meera said with an emotion of gratitude in her eyes.

Then she looked into his eyes. "There is something...us..I have a request," she spoke with hesitation.

"Sure," Adil said, "Anything for you."

"If...you ever find me dead..." Meera said tearfully, "I want to be buried in the same grave as Kabir's. Aryan knows where Kabir is buried, I just put me in his arms. I know it's not legal, but that is my only wish, could you do that for me? I love him so much...I just want to rest in his arms forever..."

Adil hugged her tightly. "I really pray it doesn't come to that," he said, "But if it does, I'll ensure that your wish is fulfilled."

Meera wiped her tears and hugged Adil tightly.

"You take care girl," he said, "By the way, I'm holding your money for you. You've made more money in a month than most girls do in a whole year. If you need it, just let me know."

"Adil," Meera said, "Can I ask for another favor?"

"Sure," Adil said, "What do you need?"

"Do you know any...uh...hitmen?" Meera asked with hesitation.

"Why do you need hitmen?" Adil asked, narrowing his gaze.

"I want a bunch of people murdered," Meera said bitterly, "The guys who killed Kabir and raped me."

Adil thought for a while and took a deep breath. "Yes, I know someone who could do the job," he said.

"I'll speak to Aryan about finding out their current location," Meera said, "I had promised him 20% for my first three deals. Please give him the money out of my share."

"Sure," Adil said.

"What about the police?" Meera asked, "Could they cause trouble?"

Adil smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "The men I employ for this kind of dirty work keep a low profile and know how to cover their tracks. They've killed many people and have never been caught so far, and even if they do get caught, they would never spill a name. We are a very organized group, Meera, and I have connections at high places, even with the police," he said lovingly brushing her hair, "I did a background check on you as well before I took you in, and I know you killed Ajeet Rathod. I don't blame you, the way they treated you was worse than animals. You are a sweet girl Meera, and I'll do everything in my power to protect you."

Meera smiled and hugged him lovingly.

Next day, Adil walked into her room with a phone.

"I have spoken to the best hitman I know; his name is Suhail," Adil said, "Only use this phone to contact him. You need to pay him 50% of the agreed amount in advance, and the remaining 50% after the job is done."

"Thank you, Adil," Meera said with a smile as she took the phone and locked it safely in a drawer.

************************

Meera continued living at the Emerald Palace and working for Adil. Often she would return badly wounded as her sadistic clients gnawed into her body and her soul. Adil would then take care of her, and nurse her back to health so that she would be ready to be wrecked again. With every man that she sold her soul to, she felt a part of her die, like a slow poison that was destroying everything good that she had as a person and turning her into a monster.

After about a month, she got a phone call from Aryan.

"I have the location of the pigs that you've been looking for," Aryan said, "Asif's gang is hiding in a house at Ambernath. I'm sending you their pictures and the address."

Meera hung up the call and called up Suhail.

"I am sending you 4 photographs and their location," Meera said.

"You want all four of them killed?" Suhail asked.

"No," Meera said, "I just want you and your men to capture them, cut their ankle tendons. I want them on their knees with their hands cuffed."

"One hour," Suhail said and hung up.

Meera walked up to Adil. It was a quiet night and Adil was calmly gazing out of the window.

"I need my money," she said, "And a car."

"Going somewhere?" Adil asked with a raised eyebrow.

"The weather's lovely," Meera said calmly, looking straight into Adil's eyes, "I just feel like taking a drive."

Adil could read her eyes. They were burning with the desire for revenge. Although her expression was eerily calm, he could see the storm in her heart that reflected in her eyes.

He smiled at her. He opened a locked closet and took out a bag full of cash. He walked up to her and handed over the bag and placed his car keys on her palm.

"Enjoy your drive," he said, kissing her forehead.

Meera turned and left the room. She got into Adil's car. She began to drive to the location Aryan had sent. She stopped on the way at a petrol pump and filled up a can with petrol. Then she continued driving till she reached the location. It was an old abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. She parked the car, picked up the petrol can and walked into the house.

She smiled to see that Suhail and his gang had done the job assigned to them. Asif and 4 of his gang members had been dragged to the basement of the house. The hands were tied behind their backs, and their ankle tendons had been cut so that they couldn't run.

"I am sorry Meera," Asif begged, "Please don't kill us, please..."

Meera just smiled and began to pour the petrol over him. Once he realized what she was about to do, he began to scream hysterically, "NO! NO! NO! Don't do this please..." he begged.

Meera walked towards the other three men and doused them with petrol. She was smiling calmly, and she started singing a soft melody. It was an Arabic song that Kabir always sang to her. She never understood what it meant, but she loved the melody. The song was rooted deep in her heart. She sang the song as the men screamed in horror. She effortlessly ignored their pleas for mercy as she felt her soul melt in the melody.

When Asif realized his pleas wouldn't work he began threatening her. "You think you'll get away with this whore?" he shouted, "Just wait till my brothers find out, they will stab your stinking whore cunt till you fucking die!"

Meera smiled and continued her singing. With every note of the song, she felt Kabir's love surge through her.

Once the men realized their death was inevitable, they looked at Suhail and begged, "Brother! Please brother, shoot us! Please...she is going to burn us alive, please give us a quick death brother please shoot us!"

Suhail just stood with his hands folded. Meera walked in circles around the horrified men, singing her song. The anticipation of their impending horrifying death made them miserable. But Meera didn't respond to their crying, begging or threats. She didn't speak a word to them. They weren't worthy of a conversation. She just kept singing the soft hymn.

She sat down on a chair in front of them and lit a cigarette. She kept singing her sweet song as she looked into the eyes of each one of them, relishing the fear and the helplessness. When she was bored of the view, she casually flicked her cigarette towards them, setting all four of them ablaze at the same time. She eerily continued with her singing as the men screamed. She watched them getting roasted alive. Her eyes growled with devilish pleasure. She kept singing as the screams eventually died down and four charred bodies were lying before her. Her song was now the only voice heard in the room.

12