The Story of Meera Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then walked up to Suhail and handed him over the agreed amount of money.

"Make sure no one finds their bodies," she said to him and walked out of the house.

Meera got into her car and drove off. She drove up to the graveyard where Kabir was buried. She found his grave. She knelt and said a prayer. Tears ran down her eyes as she softly sang Kabir's song.

"Rest now, my sweetheart," she said tearfully, "I will always love you."

****************************************

Once Meera was back at the Emerald Palace, Adil was surprised to see her.

"I thought you were never coming back," he said.

"I'm not going anywhere, Adil," she said with a smile, returning his car keys, "I'm not done yet."

Adil took the keys and hugged her.

Meera then walked back to her room. She slipped Kabir's ring back onto her finger and called up Aryan.

"I have another job for you," Meera said, "I am sending you a picture, her name is Sharon. I want the location of Sharon and her entire family."

12