The Story of Meera Ch. 08

Story Info
People use the word "innocent" as per their own convenience.
4.9k words
4.43
9.1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains forced incest and forced homosexuality. You might want to skip it if you are not into it.

***************

Next morning, Adil called Meera and Aryan and asked them to meet him at the Emerald Palace.

"It's a woman," Adil said, "...who hired that assassin. He doesn't know the name though."

"Sharon," Aryan said calmly.

Meera looked at Aryan with her eyebrows raised.

"I'm not 100% sure, but that seems like the possibility, you are a threat to her, Meera," Aryan said, "I have a feeling she is around here somewhere and she is behind this."

"But Sharon..." Meera said in disbelief, "Would she really want me dead?"

"She conveniently sold you off Meera," Aryan said with a hint of anger on his face, "And destroyed everything you loved, and now you think she is going to wait around for you to kill her first?"

"Does she have the resources?" Adil asked.

"She used to be a drug peddler," Aryan said, "It is not impossible that she would have contacts with all sorts of criminals. I've asked my men to look for her. She is most likely in Mumbai currently."

"Send me her picture," Adil said, "Let me confirm this with that assassin. Also, Aryan, let me know once you find her. She needs to be dealt with."

"Adil," Meera said, "I'd like to deal with her myself."

"Sure," Adil said, "I'm assigning some men to shadow you and protect you from any attacks till this Sharon character is handled."

"Thank you," Meera said, "Adil, there's something else that I needed your help with. I need someone for a honey trap. There is a guy, and I want to view the contents of his laptop."

"I have a girl," Adil said after thinking for a while, "Her name is Alisha. She is good, very good in fact, but not so trustworthy. She'll do your job alright, but be careful with what you tell her."

"I will," Meera said, "Thanks."

*********

Later that evening, Meera drove off and parked her car at a secluded spot and she waited for someone.

After some time, an attractive woman got into the passenger's seat.

"Adil sent me," she said.

"Hello Alisha," Meera said, passing a photograph to her.

"Reyansh Samarth," Meera said, "I need you to find his laptop. I need to access its contents."

"Sure, I'll find his device," Alisha said, "But I may not be able to access it, I am no tech expert."

"You don't need to be, just plug this in and make sure the WiFi is on," Meera said, handing over a pen drive to her, "My hacker will take care of it."

"Sure, anything else?" Alisha asked.

"Do you know how to inject into a vein?" Meera asked.

"Yeah," Alisha said, "I used to be a junkie, I've injected a lot of things into a lot of veins."

"Good then," Meera said, handing over a vial to her, "Carry this with you. Inject it into his vein only once I give you the nod. I'll let you know when and where to find this guy. Wait for my call."

"Sure," Alisha said, "Anything else?"

"Yeah...uh..." Meera spoke with hesitation, "This guy...he might be a bit of a sadist, there is no telling what he might do, but no matter what happens, keep a low profile and do not alert him, alright?"

"Whatever, I'll handle him," Alisha said nonchalantly, "You got the money?"

Meera nodded and handed over a stack of cash to Alisha. Alisha took the money and left.

*********

After 3 days, Meera received a phone call.

"We've found Sharon, and her two siblings. She had confessed that she was behind the attack on your life," Adil said on the phone, "I'm sending you the location where my men are holding her. Do with her as you please."

"Thank you, Adil," Meera said.

She received the location on her phone. Meera had no second thoughts about what she was about to do. She was even excited at the thought. When it came to revenge, Meera knew no mercy.

She drove to the place where Sharon was held. It was an abandoned house in a deserted place. There was no other house nearby, no one who could hear their screams. Meera smiled to herself thinking about her devilish plans.

"Hello Sharon," Meera said entering the house.

Sharon and her two siblings were on their knees with their hands tied behind their back.

Sharon panicked on seeing Meera. She began to cry bitterly.

"I am sorry Meera," Sharon begged, "I really don't know what got into me that night...I needed the money for my family...and I..."

Meera just stared into her eyes without any expression.

"I felt guilty immediately...I even came back for you...I really came back to our apartment...but it was too late, the door was wide open and you were gone, I tried your phone, but it was switched off. I knew they would have taken you...I felt terrible Meera...but there was nothing I could have done..."

"How about returning the precious stuff they were after?" Meera asked with a sarcastic smile, "That didn't look like a good enough option for you?"

Sharon lowered her gaze. "I am really sorry Meera," she said

"Let me get this straight," Meera said, "You were sorry so you wanted me thrown off my balcony?

Sharon was tearful. "My informer told me that Asif's gang has disappeared, no one has heard from them for months. They were most likely murdered. No one found the bodies, but I knew they weren't a factor anymore. So, I thought it was safe to return to Mumbai. I have debts Meera," Sharon cried, "My mother's sickness drained all the money I had earned, I was just desperate...and then I saw you at a mall one day, and I knew you would be looking for me...I knew I would never be safe till you were alive...so...I am sorry..."

"Turns out you were right" Meera said with a wide grin, "You are not safe, neither is your precious family."

"Please, I am sorry...please don't hurt my family for what I did..." she begged.

Meera smiled. "Where are your manners, Sharon?" she said calmly, "Why don't you introduce your family to me?"

"Please Meera," Sharon begged, "They had nothing to do with what I did, they are innocent...please..."

"So, innocent people, what are your names?" Meera said, looking at the twins.

No one responded.

Meera was clearly annoyed and signaled one of the men. He walked up to the girl and held a knife to her throat.

"I am Emily," the girl said tearfully, "and he is my brother Chris."

"Good girl," Meera said, "How old are you both?"

"18," the girl said.

"Interesting," Meera said with a smile.

"Leave them alone Meera!" Sharon screamed, "Do whatever the fuck you want to me, but leave my family out of this! They had nothing to do with this!"

"Family...ah yes," Meera said, "Do you remember I had a family too Sharon?"

"I am really sorry about Kabir," Sharon said tearfully, "Believe me I really am."

"You are not sorry Sharon," Meera said bitterly looking at her siblings, "But you are about to be very sorry."

"No...please no," Sharon begged, "Please Meera, they are innocent."

"It is interesting how people use the word 'innocent' as per their own sweet convenience," Meera said gritting her teeth, "Do you know what happened to your innocent roommate after you threw her to the wolves?"

"I am sorry," Sharon apologized over and over again.

Meera smiled at her helplessness. "When I am done here," Meera said playfully tapping Sharon's cheek, I am going to say that I am sorry. And then we would be even, no?"

Meera had a devilish gleam in her eyes as she watched Sharon weep helplessly.

"Here's the thing, Emily and Chris," Meera said, "Your elder sister had been one hell of a bitch. I really feel like putting a bullet in her head right now. But I am a very kind hearted person, and I give you a chance to save her miserable life."

Emily and Chris looked at Meera with hope.

"I need you both to do a small task. It's not difficult, it's not violent, it is a task of...love," Meera said with an evil smile.

"Don't listen to her!" Sharon screamed, "Don't do a thing she says!"

"It is up to them to decide Sharon," Meera said, "Whether they want to save your pathetic life or not. Not that you deserve to be alive after what you did, but I am a very merciful woman, Sharon. I won't hurt your innocent siblings, and I am willing to spare your life too. Only if they are willing to perform a little act of love."

"Please...don't hurt our sister," Chris said, "We will do as you say."

"Good," Meera said, "So strip your sister naked and fuck her."

"What?!" the twins screamed in horror.

"You heard me," Meera said with a calm smile, "I want to see you both make love to each other and my men here are going to record it on camera."

"No..please..." they begged, "Anything but not this!"

"Meera you are a sick fuck!" Sharon screamed.

Meera scoffed. "Look who's talking!" she said. The she looked at one of her men and ordered, "Gag her, she doesn't need that filthy mouth for a while."

"Alright both of you," Meera said, "I'll give you 5 minutes to decide. If you don't give me an answer by the end of 5 minutes, we will just shoot the three of you and be done with it."

Meera just sat back on a chair and watched the misery of the whole family. She could see the conflict going on in the minds of the twins. They were crying helplessly, but they knew that they would have to give in to her demand eventually.

At the end of 5 minutes, one of the goons held a gun to Sharon's head.

"Alright, time's up!" Meera said.

"No!" Emily screamed, "We will do as you say. But please don't hurt her."

Meera nodded at one of the men. He poured some scotch in two glasses and dropped a pill in the glass. "Drink, it will make things easier for you," Meera said.

The twins slowly gulped down the drink. Meera's goons arranged a dirty mattress on the floor and set up cameras. By then, the drug had begun to work and the twins could feel their heads spinning. The goons pushed the twins on the mattress and signaled them to start.

"Remember, no crying," Meera said, "I want the best of your smiles in the video or we'll keep doing this over and over again."

The twins just stood in front of the camera not knowing what to do.

"Untie her hair and kiss her neck," Meera ordered Chris, "And Emily, smile!"

With a shaking hand, Chris undid Emily's braid letting her long black hair hang down her shoulders. Then he started kissing her neck as he was ordered to. Emily tried her best to smile at the camera.

"Now, take off all her clothes one by one till she is naked," Meera ordered.

Knowing they had no choice, Chris took off her top. Emily let him take it off. With a trembling hand, he reached for her jeans and pulled it down revealing her panties. Then he reached for her bra clasp and removed her bra. He was looking at his sister's breasts for the first time. He could feel a tingle in his cock. He then slid down her panties and her shaved pussy and perfect ass came into view. Emily stood completely naked in front of all the people in the room and the ruthless camera recording her humiliation.

Sharon squirmed and tried to scream through her gag. Meera just smiled as she enjoyed the plight of the family.

"Good, now get a good feel of your sister's body," Meera ordered Chris.

Chris touched her shoulders and brought his hand down to her breasts and gently cupped them. Then he moved his hands lower and touched her pussy and ass. Emily stood with her head lowered in shame. Tears escaped his eyes and he withdrew his hands.

"Cut it!" Meera said playfully as if she was a porn film director, "What did I tell you? No tears and shame, only smiles and happiness. After all, you are saving a life here! Now do it again. Feel your sweet sister's body Chris, and feel it with some passion. Maybe you guys need more drinks."

Meera's men forced the twins to have more drinks. As the twins gulped down the spiked drinks, they became more and more intoxicated.

"Good, start now all over again and remember, smiles and sunshine," Meera ordered.

Chris ran his hands over Emily's body once again. He was getting aroused by touching her soft skin. He got behind her and cupped her breasts. Her boobs were just the right size, not too small, not too large, just a handful. With great effort, Emily flashed a bright smile to the camera as her brother squeezed her breasts. A moan escaped her lips as his fingers touched her nipples. She involuntarily began to rub her body against his.

Chris then ran his hands on her waist and cupped her pussy with one hand and grabbed her ass with another. He felt the wetness of her pussy and they both blushed a shade of deep red in embarrassment.

"Good," Meera said, "Now Emily, strip you brother naked. Chris, keep playing with your sister's nipples as she removes your clothes. And smile once again, both of you."

Emily unbuttoned her brother's shirt with trembling hands as he continuously teased her nipples arousing her. She removed his shirt and reached for his jeans. She unbuttoned the jeans and slid the zip down. She pulled the pants down. Everyone in the room could see Chris's erection tenting through his briefs. Emily pulled it down revealing a decent sized cock.

Now the twins stood naked before everyone in the room. A forced smile was plastered on their faces.

"Go ahead, Emily, feel your brother's cock," Meera said, "I am sure you want to kiss it too."

Emily understood the order and knelt before her brother. She started gently stroking her brother's cock and felt it harden more. She started kissing and licking his shaft, but her skin burned in shame.

"Wow, Chris, you are already hard," Meera said, "Looks like you really what to fuck your sister, don't you?"

Chris broke down in tears. He was losing the battle against his body arousal reinforced by the drugs.

"Wipe of you fucking tears and look into the camera with a smile, and tell everyone how badly you want to fuck your sister," Meera growled, "And you, Emily, beg him to fuck you."

Chris couldn't stop crying. But then he looked at the man holding a gun to Sharon's head and wiped his tears. He put on a smile and groped Emily's breasts and said, "I want to fuck you sister."

Emily too tried her best to smile and said, "I took want your cock deep inside me brother."

"Naaa...too plain," Meera said, "Say it again, with some more...passion. Be more descriptive, you know, and play with her boobs as you say it."

Chris understood that Meera wanted to hear a more vulgar remark. Chris grabbed Emily boobs and began to play with her nipples with his thumb. Emily's breathing became heaving and she moaned. "I want to put my hard cock inside your wet cunt and fuck you like that slut you are sister. You would like that, won't you? You loved to feel your brother's cock inside you, don't you slut?"

Emily grabbed his cock and begged, "Yes, please...fuck me with this, I want you to cum inside me..."

"Nice," Meera said, "Now make her lie down and have a good look at her holes before you fuck her."

"Are you virgins?"

"No," they said.

"Good," Meera said, "That makes it easier."

Chris made Emily lie down and opened her legs. One of the men zoomed the camera on her pussy capturing her engorged clit, and dripping wet pussy. Chris spread apart her pussy lips exposing her holes to the camera. He touched her clitoris and she moaned loudly.

Chris positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushed slowly in. One camera captured a close view of the invasion and another camera captured Emily's expressions as she felt her brother enter her. Chris was highly aroused and started fucking her right away.

"Wait," Meera said with a chuckle, "What's such a hurry to thrust away your cum in her twat?"

Chris blushed and held still with his cock nestled in his sister's warm pussy. Emily was lying with her legs wide open with her brother's hard cock deep inside her.

"Play with her nipples as you describe to us how your sister's pussy feels," Meera ordered.

"She is..ahh.." Chris struggled to contain his arousal, "warm and tight, and extremely wet, I can feel her pussy gently squeezing my cock, I think her pussy really wants my seed."

"Isn't this the best pussy you have ever fucked?" Meera asked.

"Yes, my sister's pussy is the best and tightest pussy I have ever fucked," Chris replied humiliating himself.

"Your turn, Emily," Meera said, "Tell everyone how you are feeling to have your brother's cock inside your cunt."

"Good...aahh," she moaned as Chris played with her nipples driving her ecstatic with pleasure, "His cock is so hard...I want to be fucked please. I love how my brother's cock feels inside me." She began to thrust her hips upwards.

"Fine," Meera said, "If you both so desperately want to cum in each other, go ahead, and show us how happy you are with your smiles."

The twins again forced a smile on their faces and started fucking each other. Chris's cock going in and out of her wet pussy made Emily cum within seconds. She dug her fingernails in his back and heels in his buttocks and she instinctively pulled him closer, wanting him to penetrate deeper. Chris ejaculated deep inside her and fell aside panting due to the most needed release. Once the twins recovered from their orgasms, they sat up, their faces looked miserable in humiliation.

Meera smiled at their plight.

"Party's not over yet," she said, "Open your legs, Emily. And you, Chris, play with her clit."

Emily opened her legs and everyone could see the trail of cum leaking from her pussy.

"What is that thing coming out of your pussy, Emily?" Meera asked.

"It is my brother's cum," Emily said with a forced smile, although her eyes were visibly tearful.

"How did you feel using your sister as you cum dump?" she asked Chris.

"It felt good," Chris answered with a forced smile.

"Would you both like to do this more often?" Meera asked with a wicked grin.

"Yes," both of them replied, as they knew that was the answer Meera wanted.

"Good," Meera said, "You can keep fucking each other for the rest of your lives and keep sending us the videos."

The twins looked nervously at each other.

"What?" Meera said, "It's no big deal, you did it right now and enjoyed it, I am sure you will enjoy it again too. So now I keep my word and I let you both go."

The twins looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"Of course, I am going to let you go," she said, "I'm not a monster. I just wanted a little entertainment. But there's a problem...my men here have been watching your wonderful performance and now you gotta take care of those hard-ons they've been having. After all it was you fault that you wanted to fuck in front of all of us."

The twins felt deeply humiliated. Meera had forced them to fuck each other and now she was talking like they wanted this. They began to cry and beg Meera to let them go.

"I said I'll let you go right after all my men have ejaculated," she said, "Now stop whining or I change my mind."

The twins suddenly became quiet.

"Two men will cum in your mouth and two in your asses," Meera ordered.

Sharon tried to scream through her gag.

"Oh my," Meera said looking at Sharon, "You've been feeling ignored, haven't you darling? I'll let you be of some help to your siblings. Take his and lube up their asses while they suck cocks,"

Meera asked her men to untie Sharon and handed over a lube to her.

"You'll never make me do this bitch!" Sharon screamed.

"Cocks in their asses or bullets in their heads, what is it going to be?" Meera asked with a demonic grin.

"Please stop Meera," Sharon begged.

"Right after they get fucked in the ass," Meera said.

Sharon was completely helpless. She walked towards Emily and Chris. Both of them were on their knees with a cock stuffed in their face. Sharon took some lube and started applying it on Emily's ass.

"Put a finger or two inside and open it up nice and good," Meera said.

Sharon was in tears as she inserted one finger in her sister's asshole and wiggled it to open it up. Then she managed to put another finger inside and applied the lube inside her ass. Then she moved to Chris and applied some lube in his ass. She began to finger him too for a while to prepare for the inevitable invasion.

12