The Story of Meera Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile the men fucking their mouths ejaculated on their faces and laughed at how filthy they looked.

"Are their asses ready to be fucked?" Meera asked Sharon.

Sharon nodded tearfully.

"Then who the fuck is going to tell that to the men?" Meera shouted.

"The asses of my brother and sister are ready to be fucked," Sharon said tearfully.

"Good then make them get on all fours and hold their ass cheeks apart for the gentlemen to fuck them," Meera gave a cruel order.

Sharon first opened Emily's ass for one of the men. His cock was particularly big. Sharon helped Emily take it slowly till the whole length fit inside her. Emily felt so full like she had never felt before. Then Sharon moved towards Chris. She held his ass cheeks apart as another man slowly invaded him. Chris was emotionally devastated by his rape. He knew he would never be the same again after this. Both the men began thrusting inside the twins tight asses and Meera kept forcing them to keep a smile on their cum covered faces for camera that was capturing their anal rape.

"It's not fair!" Meera said with an evil giggle, "That Emily gets a big cock up her ass and Chris gets a smaller one. I think you should beg the men to interchange places so that you get a big cock too, don't you Chris? Don't you want a big cock up your ass?"

Chris broke down in tears.

"You know what happens when you cry, don't you Chris?" Meera said, "We do the whole thing over and over again till you can do this gracefully with a smile."

Chris quickly wiped his tears and begged with a smile, "Please I want a big cock too in my ass."

"Wiggle your ass to be a bit more convincing Chris," Meera said gleefully.

Chris felt crushed. But he knew he had no choice. He wiggled his ass and begged to be fucked.

The men laughed and interchanged places and now Chris and Emily were getting a good pounding in his ass. The men fucked their asses till they ejaculated and the cameras cruelly recorded the thorough degradation of the twins. Both of them knew that their lives were never going to be the same again.

"Now relax for a while both of you," Meera said, "Bask in the cum shower you've received."

"Come here Sharon," Meera ordered, "Crawl to me like a bitch."

Sharon crawled helplessly towards Meera hoping that she'd let her family go.

Meera held her lighter and heated a safety pin till it became red hot. "Do you agree that you've been a bitch, Sharon?" Meera asked.

"Yes, I have, I have wronged you Meera," Sharon said, "But please let my family go. Punish me as you please, but please don't hurt them anymore."

"Scream all you want but be very still," Meera said as she grabbed Sharon's hair.

Sharon closed her eyes as she realized what Meera was about to do. Meera touched the red-hot pin to her forehead and began writing. Sharon groaned in pain but didn't resist. Meera wrote the word BITCH across Sharon's forehead and smiled at her art. She knew that the skin burned by the hot metal was going to scar leaving a permanent mark.

"Come, smile for a selfie just like old times," Meera said, holding her close.

Sharon could see the degrading word written on her forehead and broke into tears. Meera happily captured her broken expression in the selfie.

"Alright," Meera said looking at Chris and Emily, "Party is over. I'm sending you back to your hostel as promised. You know what will happen if you talk, I suppose."

"We won't say anything to anyone," the twins begged, "Please let us go."

"Take them both back safely," Meera said to one of her men.

Sharon was relieved that Meera was finally letting her family go.

"What about Sharon?" Emily asked.

"She is going to be our guest for a while," Meera said.

Then she walked towards Sharon and looked into her eyes and smiled. "I am so sorry for everything I did to you and your family Sharon," Meera said in a teasing tone with a wide grin.

Sharon screamed and tried to pounce on Meera as two men grabbed her and took her away.

Meera took the camcorder and got into her car. She drove back to Emerald palace. Adil saw Meera and smiled.

"So, did you have fun?' Adil asked Meera with a wicked smile.

"You bet I did," Meera chirped, "Thank you Adil, thanks for everything."

"You are welcome darling," Adil said, "It was nothing really."

"Sharon...she is all yours now," Meera said.

"Ah well," Adil said, "My men told me you ruined her face so she ain't much use to me now. But yeah I know people who could use her. It's just...you've just ensured a double hell for her."

"Well," Meera said with a bright smile, "I don't have the slightest regret."

"I'm just glad you got what you wanted," Adil said.

Meera smiled and suddenly became very quiet.

"So hey..." she spoke after a brief silence, "I...uh...gotta quit the job like I discussed. I am sorry."

Adil cupped her face lovingly in his palms and kissed her forehead, "Don't be sorry, Meera. I promised you I'd let you go whenever you wish. You've risked your life for me so many times, taken so much pain and you've always been so graceful. If you want to quit, all I have to say is, I wish you all the best for your life. Go girl, live and be happy."

"I don't know if I'll ever be truly happy," Meera said, "It's just that, since I've found out about my childhood and some horrible things that some people did to someone I loved, it's not letting me sleep."

"I understand Meera," Adil said, "Do what you need to."

"So...I'll see you around," she said, hugging Adil. He hugged her back.

"Hey, I almost forgot," Meera said, handing over the camcorder to Adil, "A parting gift."

Adil played the video of the twins having sex that she had recorded and smiled. "You are a little she-devil, you know that?" he said.

"I know," she said as she winked at him.

"These two are what, 18?" Adil said as he enjoyed the contents of the video, "I could control them for their entire life with this."

"That's exactly the plan," Meera said with a smile.

"This boy with that cute ass," Adil said, "I have clients who love that kind of stuff."

"I'm sure these twins are going to love working with you," Meera said with a wicked grin, "That video is quite persuasive."

"Sure, it is," Adil said with a smile, "Thanks Meera."

Meera bent over and kissed his cheek.

"Call if you ever need anything," Adil said smiling at her, "And if you ever want your old job back, you know I'd love to have you back."

"Thanks, Adil," Meera said, waving at him and blowing him a goodbye kiss, "You are a darling."

*******************

Almost a week later, Aryan called Meera.

"Reyansh is going to attend a friend's birthday party tonight at Mariott, at around 10 pm," Aryan said.

"Thank you," Meera said, "Aryan...uh...could you come over tonight, please...I need you."

"Everything OK, Meera?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm just getting a bad feeling about tonight," she said.

"I'll be there, don't worry," he said.

Meera hung up and called Alisha, "Mariott, at 10pm"

Alisha reached the party. She looked ravishing in a shimmering evening gown.

She walked up to the bar counter and ordered a drink. As she sipped her drink, scanned the bar for her target. And finally, she spotted Reyansh.

12