All Comments on 'The Story of Miranda'

by Vitorio

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb

Thank you for this story, I ' like it very much :-)

I hope you'll more stories like this

Quist

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

So many things I appreciate about this story: first of all it is HOT and sexy and all your loving details add to the fun. Secondly I like the way you bring in your aging process, I can totally relate and I think you make it completely normal to be the kind of age of your character in the story. There are so many stories out there about young men staying rock hard just about forever and coming again and again in quick succession - nice fantasy but reality changes with age. Thirdly, I like the way you chronicle the two of you unfolding together, and discovering new possibilities - mainly sexual for her, more about loving care for him. The one bit that detracted for me from the story was his self delusion about being controlling and paternalistic - I know this is also realistic, but it jarred for me when he kept saying "I am not dominant" and "I want everything to be shared" - all of which is true compared to the kind of pornstar standards out there. But it would be sexier for him to own his desire to control, to direct the whole process, and to have her constantly want to please him. Not entirely right or wrong, just what was going on in this story.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Just another brilliant story, you do a masterful job of making the characters real, through detail, though, and dialogue with skill that alot of people don't have. Oh and the sexy sciences, well those are a whole other level of descriptive and brilliant and never fail to get a rise out of me! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVitorio@Vitorio
I am married now to a lovely lady who enjoys life as much as I do. We have fun, experiment, and enjoy swinging. We both love meeting new people via Literotica and other social media. Feel free to contact me [that effectively means us - lol] about any aspect of my writing. ...