The Story of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This separation made my brother-in-law started detesting the very institution of marriage and he never remarried and chose to continue staying with all of us. By nature he had always been a very affectionate person and always treated my son as his own so much so that I have always felt that he took more care of my son than even I do.

Several years down the line, my son had started going to school and I used to be relatively free at home being a housewife. One fine morning, when I was alone at home and cooking in the kitchen, I heard the front door open. It was a brother-in-law who had just returned from a shop. He came straight to the kitchen for a glass of water. After drinking water, he came and stood behind me and put his arms around my waist.

Even though his giving me an occasional hug was something very normal but the way he put his arms around my waist, was definitely something different. My intuition did not fail me. Slowly, he started kissing me on the sides of my neck and the beginning of my jawline. This was followed by nibbling on my ear lobes. All through, he was running his hand slowly and romantically on my blouse covered tummy. I did not feel any discomfort but rather liked it.

This emboldened him and he started moving his hands over my breasts though over the blouse. The sexual advancements of his started making me wet. After a few minutes, which seemed like eternity, he turned me around and kissed me on my lips. I immediately responded by putting my arms around his neck. He pressed my body hard against his. After a few moments, when our lips parted, without a word, he picked me up in his arms and carried me to his room.

By then, both of us were burning in the fire of sexual desire. As soon as we entered his room, he put me down and bolted the door. Without uttering a single word, I started opening the buttons of my blouse. "Aren't you going to take off your clothes?" I asked.

My saying so appeared to have woken him up from his dreamy state and he immediately took off his T-shirt, jeans and underwear and stood naked before me with a rock hard penis staring up at me.

"Let me help you undress" he said and immediately put his hand inside my skirt to pull off my panty. Almost in no time, I was also completely nude before him. He made me sit while he stood before me and held my face with both his hands.

I needed no further directions. I took his penis which was just near my lips, in my hand and started sucking it hard.

With the other hand, I started playing with his balls. I had hardly given a few strokes when his dick started pulsating suddenly and I knew he was going to release in my mouth. I increase the speed of my strokes and he shifted his hands from my face to my bare breasts. Suddenly he exploded inside my mouth and his grip over both my breasts became very hard. He relaxed his grip after having completely released inside my mouth.

I took out his penis from my mouth and looked at him while still holding it in my hand. There was a look of extreme satisfaction on his face. "That was AMAZING! Sorry, it happened so soon. It's been ages since I've been with a nude woman and you have always been my object of desire. So there was no chance of any control being there to delay it" he said. "I'm flattered to know that I was so sought after" I replied with a blush on my face. "Can we still continue to try further or is it enough for you for the day?" I asked.

"ENOUGH FOR THE DAY? How dare you say that? Just when I've started enjoying, you want me to stop? No way. With you, it would never be enough for the whole life" he replied. His reply gave me a wonderful feeling of satisfaction.

He pushed me back on the bed slowly and lay me down. He opened up my legs and started kissing and licking on the inside of my thighs. I was already quite wet and this kissing and licking further started making me emit my juices.

Slowly he proceeded to lick my vagina and as his tongue moved in and out of my vagina, my juices continued flowing due to one orgasm after another.

He then, started nibbling softly on my labia. My entire body started quivering with ecstasy. My navel was the next part of the body to be licked and kissed. He then started kissing my tummy. This was followed by licking of my underboobs.

He proceeded to take both my nipples in his hands and tickling them. I was going crazy. After almost exhausting me with ecstasy, he started sucking my boobs.

His long and continuous sucking had its desired effect on both of us. By now we had both started uncontrollably feeling that it was high time for his penis to enter my vagina. It appeared that without my saying so, he understood what I wanted.

The orgasms had made me so wet that there was no requirement of guiding his penis. Its insertion made me orgasm uncontrollably.

The recent ejaculation made my brother-in-law last quite long while making love. The strokes were uncontrollable and fast from the very beginning. As I ran my hands on his bare back and buttocks, he got immensely aroused and started kissing me like mad.

Holding my head in his hands, he kept smooching me hard. This uncontrollable sexual excitement of my brother-in-law was sufficient to make me respond in equal romantic wavelength.

The tight hug, fondling of each others' bodies, lustful kisses and continuous strokes gave us the feeling of bliss. It was appearing to both of us that the moment would never come to an end and the pleasure was increasing with every passing second, when suddenly there was a burst of liquid in my vagina and my brother-in-law's body started quivering with excitement as the spurts continued in me. We both got completely lost in the moment.

After a few minutes, my brother-in-law got up and went to the bathroom to clean himself. Without a word, I followed him and started washing him. After we come out of the bathroom and started getting dressed, my brother-in-law pulled me towards himself and said, "I need to do this EVERY DAY because I'm madly in love with you."

I responded with a kiss. He smiled happily and left for the shop while I continued with my housework.

After this lovely incident, my life had taken another beautiful turn. Every morning, after my son would leave for school and my husband for office, I would go to my parents' house. My mother used to leave early for work and my father had of course, intentionally chosen to start his work a couple of hours late in the day.

This naturally gave me an occasion to start my morning everyday with a wonderful lovemaking session with the man to whom I had lost my virginity i.e. my father.

After that I would return home and dad would leave for his office. At home, my brother-in-law used to take a break from the shop and I would spend a couple of hours with him in bed. The nights were romantically spent with my loving husband.

These physical relations or maybe I should refer to them as my family relations, had not only given me a lot of satisfaction in life but also given a lot of boost to my love life with my husband. He was very happy with my burning sexual desire in bed with him which he also felt had drastically increased.

Twists and turns in life are what make it really exciting. But then the upheavals that we face in our lives are not always pleasant at that point of time but subsequently become enjoyable. Certain sudden losses in business brought tremendous financial constraints from all sides on the family and even my husband's income and savings were exhausted.

There was no alternative left but for me to start working... which was something I had never wanted to do. It wasn't that I was a work shirker, but then I was not professionally qualified enough and to a woman who was always attracting male attention without any effort, being considered inefficient or inexperienced or unqualified was quite shameful.

After going through various job advertisements, I chose to apply in an office which was offering a six-figure salary. I, at the very outset, knew that I would be rejected but then I wanted the rejection to be from the topmost company so that I could know as to what were the requirements for a job offering such a high salary.

Two days later when I went for my interview, the lady at the reception out rightly told me that I was not having the requisite qualifications and should apply elsewhere. I ignored her suggestion and waited for my turn. The interview was being conducted in the office of the boss of the company and it was the boss who was himself taking the interview.

The moment he saw me, he could not take my eyes off me and his looks clearly told me that I could negotiate and get the job.

He saw my certificates and said, "You don't have the appropriate credentials or job qualifications. Also, you don't have any previous job experience. But if you want, I can offer you some other job with lower salary." The lust in his eyes was evident. I knew it was my chance to negotiate.

I looked into his eyes and replied, "I thought that a rich and successful businessman like you knew the difference between a piece of jewellery and a rare jewel. Anyone can have or own a piece of jewellery but a rare jewel is desired by all but possessed by a single individual. I am like a rare jewel ... desired by everyone but touched only by her lover. If you are not rich enough to understand my worth or can't afford me, I'll apply elsewhere. But let me tell you one thing very clearly that I DO NOT put myself to prostitution by changing jobs on being offered better salaries. If I join elsewhere, you would lose me FOREVER and I prefer maintaining my dignity, in other words, I would never let you touch me by offering me even a seven figure salary. I do not have any previous job experience as I never needed a job. As regards my qualifications, the lust in your eyes is clearly showing that you need me only for two hours in a day. After all, you have to handle the company's work also. I know I'm qualified for a six-figure salary because of my 'lack of experience in other offices offering me jobs.' If you feel that I'm not worth getting a six-figure salary in return for what you would be doing with me for two hours every five days in a week, then I can apply in some other office. I have a long list of options available but it was only the fact that your company is the biggest that I chose to apply here first of all."

He sat back in his chair and kept thinking for some time. "I like your confidence and attitude. For the sake of records for paying you a six-figure salary for just working for two hours as you want, I'll keep you in marketing department so that nobody knows and questions where you are during the remaining period of today. For those two hours, we'll have to go to the five-star hotel nearby where I hold my official meetings. I permanently have a suite booked there. We can start from today, in fact just now." He said.

He called his secretary over intercom and told her that he was leaving for a meeting with me and the rest of the interviews would be after a couple of hours. However, I refused to budge without getting the appointment letter and a month's salary in advance. The boss clearly told me that this was out of question.

"I am a woman who keeps her word. It is only because of this attitude of mine that despite having men salivating before me, I have remained inaccessible to them and have no job experience. What you would be enjoying would be something people would have always desired. Even though I know that after returning from the 'meeting' or maybe I should refer to it as 'mating', you would immediately issue the appointment letter and you would be eagerly waiting for the next 'mating' but then I prefer not to let you touch me unless these two requirements are fulfilled." I retorted.

By then, his hunger for me had gone beyond his control. Without another word, he called his secretary and told her to immediately type a letter right there in his office for my appointment and to issue it then and there. He wrote a cheque for me and told her to mention the same in the appointment letter as an advance of one month's salary.

The secretary started to open her mouth but he shut her up and told her to do it immediately without asking any questions. He had become so fidgety and short tempered trying to control his emotions that his secretary could clearly understand how much I had managed to control and manipulate him. Within a few minutes, the appointment letter and the salary cheque were in my hands.

"CAN WE LEAVE NOW?" He almost shouted. I could not restrain myself from smiling at his tone which was expressing more than his words.

We sat in his chauffeur driven car and went to the nearby five-star hotel. I was really enjoying having controlled him and also congratulated letting myself over how I had managed everything while sticking to the truth, after all, no one except my lover had touched me even though it used to be one lover at a time.

In no time we were at the hotel and obviously 'my' boss as he had become then, was a well-known personality. We went straight to his suite and in a mad rush of emotions, he pushed me on the bed and jumped over me.

I pushed him away and told him to him to behave himself. "How dare you behave in this manner? I own you now." He said.

I replied in a clear and firm tone, "Let me tell you very clearly that you do not own me and what we're doing is with mutual consent. Now let me show you my true worth which probably is in my lack of experience while at the same time making you remain at the peak of ecstasy for the next couple of hours. Let me take charge."

My words had a magical effect on him and he sat back on the bed. I remove his shoes and pulled off his socks. Then asked him to stand up and before removing his clothes, ran my hands all over his clothed body. I could feel his body shaking with excitement.

"Please hurry up. I can't control it any longer." These words came out from his mouth in a tone as helpless as that of a hungry beggar begging for food. I took off his Coat and trousers while he started removing his tie and opening the buttons of his shirt. In no time, he was standing before me completely nude.

As I touched his penis, I realized it was already behaving as if it might ejaculate any moment. I gave his penis a nice long French kiss with my tongue tickling its opening. My boss started sighing and panting heavily. He clenched his fists to control himself.

He suddenly put his hands around my head and made me take his penis as deep in my mouth as possible which made me almost choke. I put my hands on the sides of his waist and started moving them all over his chest and shoulders. This made him fall back on the bed and he loosened his grip on my head, thus, allowing me to breathe.

I started giving him a blow job with one hand and with the other started playing with his balls. He tried to put his hands around my head once again but I told him to lie down quietly. I was quite sure that his level of arousal was so high that he could ejaculate any moment. In order to prevent him from ejaculating and to prolong his ecstasy, I made him lie on his stomach and now made him open his legs while I started tickling his anus with my fingers and tongue.

His sighs had changed into moans and each moan was longer and louder than the previous one. Slowly I started kissing and licking his back while moving downwards towards his buttocks. By the time I reached his hips, he told me that he could not control it any longer and wanted to penetrate me. I laughed and asked, "now do you realize my worth?"

He pushed me a bit away just enough to enable him to turn around and sit up and then holding me tightly from my arms pulled me near him and looking straight into my eyes said, "you truly are rare jewel and worth much more than what you have asked for. I do not have any financial constraints and love owning things worth their price. The pleasure that you've given me in just less than an hour that you've been with me, has substantiated everything. I'm increasing your salary to a seven figure one."

Once again releasing myself from his tight grip, I replied, "let me remind you again that you DO NOT own me. Thanks for realizing my worth and increasing my salary. Please make sure you do not hold me so tightly that I get bruises on my body and DO NOT give me any love bites as it would be difficult for me to explain it to my husband."

Till now I had not taken off any of my clothes. I stood up before my boss and starting undressing myself. He came forward to help but I pushed him away and told him to just watch. Even though I was undressing myself quickly, my boss could not keep restraint over himself and lunged at me as soon as I had removed my bra and was yet to remove my panty. Hungrily he started sucking my breasts.

"Will you PLEASE allow me to remove my panty?" I asked. He found these words so erotic that he immediately stopped sucking and allowed me to take off my panty and get naked for him. His facial expressions were clearly showing the difficulty he was facing in keeping himself away from me.

As soon as I had removed my panty, without a word, he fell on his knees and put his face over my genital area and started kissing it. "Why don't you give my vagina a long French kiss like I gave you?" I asked.

Having said this, I moved back and lay on the bed with my legs wide open. He jumped on the bed and started giving a long French kiss to my vagina just as I had asked. My vagina also started responding to his uncontrollable kisses and licks by emitting its lovely juices which he started licking with a lot of affection.

His enthusiastic licking started having its effects on me and I told him to start sucking my breasts once again. However, while licking my vagina, he put his fingers around my nipples and started playing with them. These unexpected gestures really set the ball in motion. My nipples became hard almost instantaneously and I started having an Orgasm.

I allowed him to continue in this manner and after sometime put my hands around his head and told him to come up and start sucking my boobs. He needed no further invitation and immediately started sucking first one breast and then the other. I put my arms around his back and gave him a warm hug.

At the same time I also wrapped my legs around him. He immediately looked up at me and as if he had understood what I wanted, and inserted his prick inside me. His penis glided inside and he started banging me hard and fast. I cupped his butt cheeks in my hands and told him to slow down but he did not pay any attention to what I was saying.

A couple of minutes later, he suddenly started smooching me and from the speed of his strokes, I felt that he was about to ejaculate. I had hardly thought so that he suddenly ejaculated inside me.

After having released in me, he held my hand in each of his hands and looking into my eyes told me, "I don't mind telling you that I've fallen head over heels in love with you. I'll pay you any salary you want but please do not ever quit this job."

I replied with a smile, "I'm very happy to know that you've fallen in love with me and I really appreciate it but then you must remember that love cannot be bought. Your money or salary would definitely enable me to continue this job but for me to love you as you do, I would not bring money between us. If you keep increasing my salary, even my family members won't allow me to leave the job at any stage of my life."

I was feeling very happy at having been able to make my boss fall in love with me and that too so quickly. After all, I knew that I wasn't the only woman he had had sex with. He was the richest man in the state and had many girls running after him. It was well-known that he had never fallen in love with any woman or girl even though many females had proposed to him.