The Story of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having a round of hot sex with me, he leaves for the shop and my mother-in-law returns home from the shop to do the housework as everyone in the family knows that I'm unable to do the housework because of my 'hectic' job. By that time, even my son returns from his college and sports activities and then, of course, my son and I indulge in our sexual activities in his room while my mother-in-law is relaxing in her room.

By this time of the day, I get too tired and again need to sleep for a couple of hours. I'm awakened after a couple of hours for dinner by my husband with whom after dinner I watch television for some time and then of course, it's 'fucking time.' What follows is a deep and relaxing sleep which enables me to enthusiastically enjoy my next day with the same contending routine. What more could I have wished for in life?