The Story of My Telepathic Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," I said, staring into Julian's eyes.

"Ah!" he said, feeling the painful/pleasurable tightening of his balls--which I felt too!

"Aaaaahhhh!" we cried together, like lovers singing a duet.

"Julian!" I cried, hugging him as tightly as I could.

"Shelly!" he yelled. And then he exploded inside of me, even as I was climaxing around his raging rod.

**********

We enjoyed the afterglow together, our arms wrapped around each other.

I was inseminated.

And I had never felt so good. Come to think of it, this was the very first time I had an orgasm with a man.

"And how was it?"

"It was wonderful," I said, kissing Julian. His reading of my mind didn't seem like such a gross invasion of privacy now. The sex act had stripped away all of my inhibitions.

"That's the not the only thing it stripped away," he grinned. Squeezing a titty.

"Hey! Are you going to read my mind all the time?"

"Only when we're together," he grinned. "Why? Can you turn off your ability?"

I couldn't. And then I realized that my entire life I had massively invaded the privacy of other people, and I took that for granted. This was the first time it was happening to me.

"And I love every minute of it," he said, kissing me. "Our lovemaking was like nothing I've ever felt before."

"Really?"

He nodded. "While you were in my mind I was in yours. The ache in your clit. In your cunt. Your hungering for me... it drove me over the edge."

"That's what your hungering did to me!" I exclaimed. I looked at him tenderly. "Two telepaths making love... we can be closer than any other lover on the planet."

"That's why I was so eager to meet you," he said. "Of course, being gorgeous as well as telepathic was a minor side benefit."

"A minor one?"

He kissed me and laughed. I laughed back and messed up his hair.

"Julian?"

"Hm?"

"Have you ever had sex with another telepath?"

He gave me a long look, then said, "No. You?"

I shook my head. "The only one I ever encountered was-"

"Shawn Preston. He had the hots for you, didn't he?"

"I don't know."

"You know!" He ticked me. "He did, didn't he?"

"Yes! Yes! Please, stop, stop!" Could he really be jealous of Sean... a disturbed boy who I never even kissed?

"No, of course not. I just like teasing you. As well as..... other things..."

He started to rub my clit with his fingers.

"Oooh! Julian, what are you doing?"

"I think you know what I'm doing." He sucked on one of my nipples as he touched me Down There. As I got excited, I saw his penis starting to stiffen again, and then I read his mind.

"You want to do it twice in one night?"

Julian smiled as he pulled out, making a popping sound as my erect nipple stuck upwards, glistening with his saliva.. "Does that really surprise you? Of course, I've forgotten, you've never done it once in a night with a man, much less twice."

"I've done it with a man!" I said, twirling my hair as I smiled at him. "I just never came with one."

"So you don't know? You really don't know that people can have sex twice in one night?"

"I... I suppose they could. I... I never gave it much thought."

"Let me give you something else to think about."

And he took his erect organ and once again started to rub the head of it against my clitoris. Before long he had me groaning for more. Then he surprised me by maneuvering me so that I was on top and he was on the bottom. As I sat above him, straddling him really, I was unsure what to do.

"It's quite simply, really. Put me inside of you."

I had seen it done before, in old Parasites Love Earth holoporn-

"Parasites Love Earth?"

"Never mind." I took his penis firmly in hand, aimed it carefully, and slowly lowered myself downwards. I shivered as I impaled myself on my new lover. When I was all inside of him, I leaned forward and hugged him as he had mentally requested.

He loved the feeling of my breasts against his chest. He thought I was so, incredibly beautiful!

"You are," he murmured. "Now start to move up and down on me."

I smiled shyly and started to move on his shaft.

"That's right, up, down, up down." You look so incredibly sexy, the way your breasts move as you ride on my cock, the way your hair perfectly frames your face, your sexy smile.

"Aahhhh," I gasped.

Now rotate your hips. Grind horizontally.

How?

Read my mind, lover.

I started to move my lower body horizontally in a small circle. The feeling was incredible. It was like I was massaging the head of Julian's penis inside of me. I didn't know this was even possible.

There's a lot you don't know. I'm going to help unchain your sexuality. I'm going to make you blossom like a wildflower.

"Oooh," I groaned as I felt the sensation of intense sexual pleasure in Julian's mind. There was a tremendous spillover effect, as I felt what he felt and he felt me feeling what I felt in him and it was radiated back and forth between us.

I'm going to change you. I'm going to sculpt you. I'm going to make you my masterpiece. And you're going to love every minute of it.

Ohhh.. ohhh.. ohhhhhhh!

Even though I technically didn't feel pleasure in my vagina, Julian's orgasm triggered my own. As I felt him release inside of me, my clitoris exploded, sending a wave of release shattering throughout every nerve in my body.

I collapsed into his arms and fell asleep.

********

Julian was making love to me. It was such a vivid dream that it felt real. He was plowing between my legs and I was just lying there, enjoying the sensation.

And then the fine line between consciousness and unconsciousness was crossed and I realized it wasn't a dream! Julian was on top of me, plowing into me. He had mounted and entered me while I was asleep!

I was shocked and surprised in ten different ways. But all my sleepy and groggy head could think was, a THIRD time?

I have large appetites. And then I felt him release into me again.

********

I awoke again to the sound of a thunderclap, at five o'clock in the morning. I experienced a temporary disorientation. Whose bed was I in, and who was this handsome man with his arm around me? And then I remembered. Julian. We had had a wild lovemaking session on the first night we had met. No, two lovemaking sessions.

No, three!

I looked over at him. He was so handsome. My pussy felt sore but I felt so relaxed. I put an arm around him and immediately drifted back to sleep.

********

"Good morning."

I blinked as sunlight streamed through the window. Every inch of my body ached. I felt like I had been thoroughly fucked.

"That's because you have been thoroughly fucked. With a young hot body like yours, it was a crime someone didn't do it sooner." Julian kissed me, and I kissed him back.

He was already getting dressed.

"You have to go?"

"Work, you know," he said. "There's food in the stasis freezer, if you want it."

I nodded. I reached out and scanned his thoughts anxiously.

Calm. He was very calm. Centered. Balanced.

"A hearty night of fucking will do that for you, you'll find," he said.

"Will I... will I see you again?"

He smiled. "Count on it."

********

It had been amazing. I had never felt such closeness, such togetherness with anyone. But then, I had never had sex with a telepath before.

Julian was the One. I was sure of it.

And yet... somehow, something had been missing this morning. I expected him to feel more longing, more needing, feeling the same way about me as I did about him. But he was so focused on getting to work.

Focused. Julian as a very focused individuals, and his thoughts were no different. I'm sure he cared for me, he was just very busy and had to get to work.

********

"He's the one," I told Auntie firmly over holo.

Auntie Tamara smiled at me. "Is he?"

Auntie Tamara was the only one I could tell the truth to. The whole truth. How I had fallen in love with another telepath. "He is! He's handsome and successful and brilliant and-"

"-and still single at the age of 31."

"That's... that's because he's never met anyone like me."

"Uh huh," said Auntie. "How long have you known Julian, Shelly?"

"I, well, let me think...." I was suddenly embarrassed. "I, uh, met him yesterday."

"Yesterday."

I reddened.

"I know it sounds very all of a sudden, Auntie-"

"It does. Shelly, my rule of thumb is to know a man for at least a week before falling in love." She paused. "Sometimes, two weeks. You know, you got to know Tom for a very long time before-"

"That was different," I said, irritated at the mere mention of his name. "We were kids back then."

"And what are you now?"

Wasn't that obvious? "I'm a woman."

"Oh. Of course," said Aunt Tammy.

"You don't seem very happy for me, Aunt Tammy."

"But I am, Sweetie. Really I am. You found a man you liked yesterday. You're a telepath. He's a telepath. I gather he's satisfying you in all the important ways. What more could you ask for? Let me know how things progress... with your new lover."

*********

The first few weeks we were almost inseparable. We saw each other constantly, three or four times a week. I would have seen him more often, but Julian really pounded my pussy real hard and I couldn't perform again without a day's rest and I wanted so desperately to please him! I was nervous, though, that first day after we parted. He didn't call me at all! I thought he might call me just for a minute, to say hello, but he didn't, not that day, and not that evening.

By the next morning I was all jittery. I resolved not to call him. But what if he didn't call me? Suddenly I remembered how calm he had been yesterday morning. He hadn't acted as if he were in love. Maybe I misinterpreted-

My Pad pinged.

It was him.

I let it ping twice. Then a third time. Then I answered it.

"Hey good looking. How are you?"

********

I see I forgot to tell you something important, so let me go back in time to the morning after our first date. My pussy was sore and I felt exhilarated but I also felt something else: a feeling of dread.

Julian had pumped no fewer than three loads of sperm inside of me. Even now they were desperately looking for an egg to fertilize. Since he hadn't taken testicle blockers, my only option if I wanted to stop things now was to detonate a mini-EMP bomb inside my vagina. I went to the store and bought some as soon as I left Julian's apartment. The druggist smiled and wished me a good day while thinking, She looks like she's just had a good fucking. Maybe she should take two of them.

When I got back to my apartment I took off my clothes. I had red marks all over my neck and breasts. My pussy lips were dilated and raw from all that hard animalistic pounding. I took one of the large white pills in my hand. Once I put it inside my pussy, it would detonate, creating an electromagnetic shock pulse which would fry all the sperm within me.

I looked myself in the holomirror, at my heavy breasts, my thick blonde-brown triangle of pubic hair, my firm ass.

You were made for reproduction, my rider whispered to me.

I thought about Julian's sperm, oozing inside of me, desperately looking to create new life. My baby. Julian's baby.

I put the pill back on the counter and got dressed.

********

Two nights later Julian invited me over for dinner in his apartment. Except when I got there, there was no dinner.

"Hey you," he said, giving me a kiss as we hugged tightly.

"Hey you," I said, kissing him back. How I loved to feel his body pressed against mine!

"What's cooking?" I asked, looking around.

Julian frowned. "Oh, I didn't get around to it."

I looked inquiringly at him.

It's been a very busy day. We can order in. And while we wait, we can find other ways to pass the time....

********

Julian poled in and out of me, fascinated by the sight of his hard rod appearing and disappearing inside my furry muff. It fascinated me too; whatever aroused Julian aroused me, because of our mental connection.

"I love the way the light makes your hair shine and sparkle," he said, as his hard rod pounded inside of me.

"Oooh," I groaned.

"I love your high cheekbones, the way you look at me."

The way you look at me. These were the exact same things that Tom used to tell me.

"I love your heavy breasts, and firm ass, and muscular thighs," he murmured. He must have somehow read my mind to discover what Tom used to tell me.

But it's all true, Shelly. Does it turn you on when I say these things?

Yes.

We kissed passionately, even as I felt his penis moving deeply inside me.

"Remember how you and Tom used to kiss by the creek?"

I nodded. How had he known that?

"Do you remember how he used to suck on your naked tits, on the bright morning sun?"

I started to sit up. "How did you know that!"

Julian grinned and pushed me down. "It's all in your mind."

"Yes, but I wasn't actively thinking about it.... You, you can actually probe minds for thoughts?"

Julian nodded. "You can't?"

"No! I can only pick up what a person is actively thinking about."

I thought so. That explains so much-

"Explains what?"

"It explains why you're so sexy," he said. He poled into me harder, making me gasp. "Think about the time Tom sucked on your titties. Think how good it felt. Share that memory with me, Shelly. Share it."

I remembered shyly taking off my shirt and breast control collar. I remember Tom smiling and his eyes going wide as he thought, She's incredible. Tom touch a breast in his hand and gently squeezed, sending shoots of lust through his penis.

"Oh." Julian groaned.

Tom sucked on a nipple, making my clitoris tingle. When he pulled out, my nipple was long and red and hard.

Julian groaned again. Shelly, remember when you were fooling around in bed? Do you remember the feeling of hugging Tom completely naked for the first time, feeling his erection against you?

Yes..... We were both groaning now as we shared the memory.

Do you remember the first time you masturbated each other, how it felt, having your hand on Tom's shaft while he played with your clit?

Yes! The sensation had been incredible. But even more so was the sight of it, the sight of Tom staring at me lovingly while I fondled his long, hard penis. Which had become erect because of my touch... because of my beauty. It was at that moment that it hit me that Tom was a sexually mature man, one who was going to become my lover.

Julian groaned again as he was overwhelmed by my emotion. In his mind I saw Julian's penis was tingling much more intensely now.

Do you remember the first time you came to each other's hand, Shell?

Shell.

I remember being overwhelmed with pleasure, my legs obscenely spread as Tom set off the time bomb in my clitoris. Tom came at almost the same moment I did, sperm whipping out of the head of his penis in an enormous arc, flying over half the bed. The feeling of coming together had been so intense, so special.....

Julian felt his penis and balls getting tight. He couldn't last much longer. Neither could I. Although Julian's penis still didn't stimulate any direct pleasure sensations in my vagina, the emotions he was sharing with me did, doing the exact same work as touching my clit would... but in an even more exciting way.

Remember how embarrassed you felt when Tom's parents caught you at it?

No!

Remember how you came down the stairs and you knew, you knew that they knew what you had been doing?

I had been redfaced when Tom's parents and sister had caught us leaving the house. They knew what we had been doing, but were too polite to say anything. It had been an embarrassing moment.

And yet that embarrassment only drove Julian's arousal even harder. I could feel it.

Remember the prom, Shell. Remember how handsome Tom was. Remember how much you wanted to dance with him.

Yes! I always regretted never getting to dance with Tom at the prom. He looked so handsome as he danced with Sandy Colley. And then, and then....

She fucked him in the bathroom, Shelly. Sandy fucked him in the bathroom, and you overheard every minute of it.

No! I don't want to remember it!

Remember it, Shell!

I grimaced as I remembered Tom climaxing as he sat on the toilet, as a very drunk Sandy Colley rode up and down on his penis. As he came, filling her with his seed, he gasped in release. No!

"Yess..." Julian whispered. His penis was trembling now, just on the edge. "Remember when you met Melissa, Shell?"

"No!" I said, my eyes wide.

Yes, Tom's fiancee Melissa. She was so beautiful. You knew at that moment you would never, ever have Tom again. Do you remember how it felt, Shell? Do you remember how empty and terrible you felt?

Yes, yes yes yes! Anguish and upset intertwined so strongly with my arousal so I could not tell one from the other. The strength of feeling the intensity of my emotions pushed Julian over the edge. His penis throbbed and I could feel him feeling his wetness shooting out of the head of his penis, bathing my cervix with hot, drippy semen. His climax caused a cascade effect which triggered my own, and I gasped as I came around his quivering, spurting rod.

********

It was a long time coming down from that incredible high.

"It was incredible, wasn't it?"

I nodded.

"Telepaths can share so much during sex. That's why sex between telepaths is times ten."

Sex between telepaths is times ten. But how would Julian know that if he's never had sex with a telepath?

"It's just obvious," he said, fondling my nipple. "Common sense." He reached down and fondled my vulva, which was wet and sticky with our combined juices. I shivered as he traced an outline with his finger. "You're not on birth control, are you?"

I shook my head.

Julian looked at me as he rubbed two sticky fingers together and smiled. "Maybe we are making a baby together. Would you like that?"

I nodded eagerly.

"If we had a girl, I am sure she would grow up to be as beautiful as you, with big tits and a sexy smile that would drive any man crazy."

Julian's words inflamed me and I groaned as we kissed again. The thought of life being created inside of me excited me to no end. Just as the Hive demanded.

And then I noticed that Julian had grown erect again. I sensed he wanted to go another round, but instead of getting between my legs, I felt subtle pressure being put on my shoulders, and without quite realizing it, I found myself getting face to face with Julian's shaft.

"No," I whispered. Julian's shaft was still sticky with our combined juices.

"Why not?" Julian smiled. "I filled one hole. It's time to fill another." He gave a wide grin.

"Julian, I... I... I've never done it before."

Never? What about that time with Tom-

Julian knew too much! It was unfair!

"All right, there was one time," I admitted. "But only one, and I didn't do him to completion."

But you will for me. Julian's eyes were blue like Tom, but harder, much harder.

The Hive demands it.

I was shocked. Did Julian also know about my attachment to Parasites Love Earth holoporn-

Shell, do it. The Hive demands it!

The Hive demands it!

I shivered as that key phrase triggered something in me. Years of responding sexually to that kind of holoporn moved me in a way I had almost forgotten. I looked at the long shaft hovering at my lips. I had no choice. I opened my mouth, and Julian inserted himself into me.