The Story of My Telepathic Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sucked him, I realized it felt different from the time I did it with Tom. With Tom I did it because I wanted to. Now I was doing it because Julian wanted me to.

But what I want, you want, Shell, isn't that true?

Yes.

As I sucked on Julian's penis I realized what a great cocksucker I was. As a telepath I could look directly into Julian's mind. I knew exactly when he wanted me to speed up or slow down, to focus on the tip or use my tongue on his shaft, to take him more deeply or shallowly as he requested with merely a thought.

You are right, Shell. You are the perfect cocksucker. How do you feel about that?

I love it.

I know you do. That's why you love Parasites Love Earth so much. You love being the lesser. You love being controlled. That's why you're still single. You were looking for the perfect man to dominate you, to shape, you mold you, to release your sexuality. I'm going to take you down a dark road, Shell, a dark road that will terrify and excite you. And when I'm done with you you'll be so different that your former self won't even recognize you, and you'll love every minute of it.

I felt a painful tingling in my clit. Julian's were so terrible, so awful, and yet-

His penis tightened up, and suddenly he started releasing. Spurts of hot stringy sperm shot onto the back of my tongue and into my throat. I started coughing reflexively as I accepted my lover's issue deep inside me.

Swallow Shell, swallow! It's important you swallow all of it!

********

We lay together enjoying the afterglow. I hadn't climaxed this time, but I hadn't needed to. The satisfaction of Julian coming inside me was more than enough.

"You liked that." It wasn't a question.

"You know I did!" I said accusingly. We kissed tenderly. After he pulled back, I said, "But...."

"But what?"

I stared him firmly in the eye. "I don't want you to call me Shell again. That's his word for me."

I felt a wave of unexpected jealousy and anger building up in Julian which startled me. But it was gone as soon as it had come, like a quick passing group of storm clouds. "All right, Shelly," he smiled, stroking my labia. "Tom can have his word. He can have his word... but I'll have the rest of you." And as he kissed me again, I felt his insistent finger, corkscrewing deep inside.

********

"He was incredible."

I was having lunch with my older sister.

"Incredible? I haven't heard you use that word since Tom," said Claire. "Better than Tom?"

I hesitated, ever so slightly. "Tom and I never...."

"Never went all the way," Claire grinned. "It's like comparing apples and oranges, right?"

I reddened, nodding.

"Can you still be shy, dear sister? You're not a blushing maid of 17 anymore!" She grabbed my hand. "So how was he?"

"He... he was incredible!" I repealed dumbly. I realized was just using the same word over and over. But how to explain it without revealing the telepathic connection? "He... he made parts of my body come alive that I had never felt before."

"Did he?" She grinned.

"He made me do things I had never done before."

"He made you," said Claire.

"Yes." I looked downwards. "He made me... but it felt so good."

Claire used a finger to lift my chin. "Welcome to the real world, Sister. I'm so glad that you've found a real man. The ones who make you do things are the most exciting."

"They are?"

Claire spooned some grapefruit. I watched the spoon slowly disappear in her mouth. "Um hm."

*********

Julian and I went shopping together. He took me to the most expensive boutiques, which still used real salespeople. An immaculately dressed man in a five piece suit helped us select one sexy dress after another. Julian picked the most provocative dresses, with plunging necklines which showed the tops and inner sides of my titties.

"Julian, I can't wear this," I said, looking at myself in the holomirror. So much of my breasts were showing that one could almost see my areolas.

Yes you can. You look so sexy.

I felt the burning in his mind, his burning for me, and his desire inflamed me.

"Does Madame not want this dress?" said the salesman politely.

Yes, say yes Shelly.

I paused, genuinely undecided.

Look into his mind, Shelly.

I looked into the salesman's mind, a handsome British man in his early 30's.

She looks so sexy. I feel so envious! I'd love to boff her in that, given half the chance!

Before, I had been annoyed by the feelings of sexual arousal of strangers around me. But somehow, Julian had shaped my perception so that I found it almost... flattering.

Say yes, Shelly.

"Yes," I smiled. "I'll take it."

**********

Julian bought me a number of dresses that day, as well as a genuine imitation fur coat and shoes and tight leather pants and equally revealing shirts. I tried to protest. "Julian, you can't spend so much money on me!"

"Of course I can. You're a work of art. I would spend millions to buy the Mona Lisa. What are a few thousand for you?"

His words inflamed me so much that I kissed him right in front of the salesman.

[This is an abridged version of my novel "The Story of My Telepathic Life"]