The Story of My Telepathic Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Tom, it just happened to be me. And do you know why?" I took a deep breath. "I'm a telepath."

Tom blinked once, twice, thrice. "You're joking, right?"

"Tom. You've heard of the Department of Mental Diversity, haven't you?"

"I... yes."

"You know they look for telepaths, don't you?"

"Yes," said Tom.

"That's me. I'm a telepath, Tom."

Tom's jaw dropped open.

"You mean... right here, right now, you can read minds?"

"Yes, Tom." I paused. "Yes, I know what you're thinking. My blowjob lips."

"Oh my God!" Tom cried, shrinking away from me. "You can read minds!" His mind was racing, I could feel it. "How long?"

"Since I was about 12."

"Twelve!" Tom was shocked. "So... all the time I've known you, since we were kids you... you were reading my mind!"

I shifted uncomfortably in bed. "Kind of... not all the time you understand...."

"Not all the time? Shell, do you realize what an incredible invasion of privacy that was?"

"Well... I can't help it! I can't turn it off!" This was rapidly spiraling out of control. I regretted telling him anything. But there was no way to put the genie back in the bottle. I had to hope that he could handle it.

Tom looked away. "I should have known...."

"What do you mean?"

"Little things. You sometimes seem to know what I was going to say before I said it. I just assumed that was because we were so similar... but that wasn't it, was it? You read my mind so you knew exactly what to say."

"Tom, it wasn't like that at all!"

"Tell me, Shell, all the times we were together, as kids... all the times we played together... all the times we kissed, and fooled around... all those times... you were reading my mind?" He looked incredibly hurt. Incredibly violated.

But I couldn't lie to him. "Yes," I said simply.

"Oh my God!" Tom thought rapidly. "Why are you telling me this now?"

"I... I kind of knew you were going to propose to me...."

"Because you could read my mind!"

"Yes, Tom. Because I could read your mind." He winced as I said it, and I winced because he did. This was hurting us both! "I... I thought you should know."

"I should think so!" said Tom, sounding bitter. "Now I understand."

"Understand what?"

"Why you were so skittish. Why you rejected me so randomly. You were reading my mind every second, weren't you? And if I thought something you didn't like, you flew off the handle!"

Tom, intuiting on his own, had discovered "Michelle".

"Tom, I...."

"Tell me I'm wrong, Shelly. Look me in the eye and tell me the truth!"

I looked him in the eye as tears formed in my own. "Tom... you're not wrong."

Tom gasped and rubbed his hand over his head. "I... I need to understand how this would work. If we... if we got married... you'd be monitoring my thoughts every second, right?"

"No, Tom!"

"But you would be aware of my thoughts!"

"Well, yes."

"I... I would have absolutely no privacy. And what if I had a random thought you didn't like? Would you pick up and leave me again, Shell? Would you?"

"No, Tom, I wouldn't!" Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"Shelly... I don't know.. I don't even know you anymore."

I don't know you.

It was a clear rejection.

"Tom! It's still me! It's always been me! If you believe anything, believe that I love you!" I grabbed his arm and tried to kiss him, but he shied away. "Shelly... I need time."

"Time? Time for what?"

"Time to think," said Tom.

Time to think.

Rough translation: Goodbye, Shelly.

*********

I called him in tears. He told me to come right over.

But when I got there, it wasn't Julian who opened the door.

It was Angelika.

*********

Wack! Wack! Wack!

I flinched with every blow. But this is where I belonged. Even as I felt each lash of the whip landing on my naked back, I realized this is where I was meant to be. With other telepaths who wouldn't reject me for what I was. Julian and Angelika would use my body for their own satisfaction, just as I would be permitted to use theirs; ours would be a transactional relationship, but at least it would be an honest one.

When I stepped through the door I was treated to quite an eyeful. Not Julian, who was standing there in a handsome blue shirt and trousers, but rather Angelika. Angelika was wearing some kind of one piece tight shiny black leather outfit that went from her legs up to the lower parts of her breasts; her titties were very much on display. She also wore matching long black boots, and a mask to cover her eyes... and little tiny ears (cat ears, maybe?) on top of her head. She carried a long coiled whip in her hand. But the most unusual part of her outfit was what it didn't cover... her crotch.

At first I didn't notice it because her pubic hair was now jet black (dyed that way?) but when she spread her legs and put her hands on her hips, her flamboyant nudity quickly became apparent.

I told you she'd come back to us, Julian. Come and give us a kiss dear.

I obediently went and kissed Julian, and he kissed me back. When it was Angelika's turn she grabbed my ass and squeezed it, making the kiss last.

"So, Tom wouldn't have you, and we're stuck with his leavings, are we?" said Angelika. She saw my surprise. "Yes, our ability is just a little bit stronger than yours, Shelly. But in any event, it's written all over you. You got kicked out by Tom, again, and you want back in our little group. You think you can come and go as you will, and that we will always be waiting for you with open arms."

"We are," said Julian eagerly.

"We might be," said Angelika. "But first there is a toll to be paid." She cracked her whip, and smiled when I jumped.

*********

Angelika was on the bed, her legs widely spread. My face was inches from her groin. I saw her thick triangle of pubic hair, and below that, her thick labial lips which were engorged and parting, and covered with a thin layer of moisture.

This excites her.

"You bet it does, dearie. Now chow down!"

She was making me do something I had refused to do last time. That was the price of admission, or should I say, readmission. I looked at her labial lips and shuddered. I had never been attracted to women's vaginas, not orally, anyway, and the thought of sucking a woman down there-

"You'd better adjust your thinking, dearie, if you want to join our little group again," said Angelika.

"Please!" I said, looking at Julian for possible support. "Can't I do something else? Surely there are other ways... I can please you."

Angelika thought about it and slowly nodded, as a smile spread across her face. I didn't trust that smile.

"Nor should you," she said. "All right, get up. Take off your shirt."

"Why?"

"Because I told you to." She saw my expression. "Take of your shirt, or get out."

I turned to Julian, but found him carefully looking elsewhere.

Holding back a sob, I slowly removed my shirt.

"Now the control collar."

I should have expected that. With trembling hands I reached behind me. As I did I saw Julian taking off his own shirt. What were they going to do to me?

As soon as my collar was removed, my titties came thrusting out. I felt a surge of lust from both Julian and Angelika.

"They're a bit lower than they were last time, aren't they dear?" she said, casually squeezing one of them. As she fondled it, she said, "Kiss me, dear."

I gave Angelika a firm kiss, and she back to me. Our tongues dueled in my mouth, and I felt her getting aroused.

"Better," said Angelika, smiling slightly as she took a step back. "All right, Julian. Take her."

Take her?

Julian came up to me and held me in his arms so my bare chest was pressed against his.

I'm sorry, Shelly.

Sorry for what?

And then the first lash came down. I jumped, and my breasts rubbed against Julian's hairy chest.

********

My back was covered in lash marks and I was on my knees, crying.

"She looks so beautiful now, doesn't she?" Angelika said. Her erect nipples were sticking out of her outfit. I could see a lump in Julian's pants. "All right, dear are you ready to serve us?"

To serve Us.

It was always about an Us. The only thing that changed was who We were.

Angelika sighed. "Not quite ready, I can see. All right, let's do the front." She raised her whip and snapped it experimentally.

"No!" I cried. It was pain speaking now. "I'll.. I'll do it!"

"Will you really?" She gave an evil grin. Angelika sat down on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs wide. "Show us, dear. Show us exactly how far you'll go."

I crawled between her legs, looking at her fleshy vaginal lips. They were engorged and dilated. Whipping me had really excited her. I looked down at my own nipples. They were shamefully erect. Maybe a part of me liked this too. Maybe this was where I belonged. I put my hands on Angelika's thighs. Angelika smiled and put gentle pressure on the back of my head, pushing me closer... closer... closer....

Then we all jumped as we heard a crashing sound. Then we heard an even louder one, as the front door slammed open.

"Shelly! Shelly, are you there?"

My jaw dropped open. Just I was pulling away from Angelika, Thomas Dolby Fisher ran into the bedroom. His eyes widened as he took in the scene; Julian, standing in the background with his shirt off; Angelika, wearing a tight leather outfit with her legs spread and pubis exposed; and me, on my knees, in tears, topless, with whip marks on my back.

"Shelly, what have they done to you!" he cried.

Angelika stretched and got up in a leisurely manner, prancing around on leather high heels like a cat. "You must be Tom. You look even more handsome than the image in Shelly's mind."

Tom frowned. "Who are you?"

"Didn't Shelly tell you about us?" Angelika asked, arching her back and well rounded ass inside her leather catsuit. "We're her lovers."

"No," said Tom. "Shelly loves me."

"That's where you're wrong, Tom," said Angelika, playfully touching his elbow. "Oh, she's been infatuated with you over the years, there's no denying that. Plenty of times I've taken her and she's whimpered your name from time to time. But that's all you are, an infatuation."

"Shelly... you... and this woman?" There was a world of hurt in Tom's eyes.

Angelika laughed. "There's a lot you didn't know about dear Shelly, isn't there? Shelly is actually both our lovers." She indicated Julian.

Tom's expression grew even more hurt and confused. "Shelly, no!"

"Shelly told us how you cruelly rejected her. Actually, to be precise, Shelly didn't tell us anything. She didn't have to. As you've probably guessed, we're all telepaths. This is where Shelly belongs, with her own kind."

"No... Shelly, I love you!"

Tom!

"The feeling is not mutual," said Angelika firmly, putting a hand on my shoulders. "We are the only ones who can give Shelly what she needs. Isn't that what you were thinking a short time before, Shelly? We give you what you need, and you give us what we require."

Tom looked at the opening between Angelika's legs and then back at me. "Shelly, I love you. I made a mistake. I want to be with you. I want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you!"

"Don't believe him, Shelly," said Angelika sharply. "You know what he's thinking! He fears you will invade his mind. He won't have a moment's privacy with you at his side."

"Then why... why is he here?" I asked, feeling confused.

"He's here because he panicked when you left. All he's looking for is a convenient fuck toy." She saw the look in her face. "Yes, that's what we want you for as well. But at least we're honest about it. Stay with us, Shelly. Stay with your own kind."

"Tom?" I said uncertainly. Suddenly his mind was impossible to read. I was so choked up with emotion that it was hampering my ability. "Do you really want me... after you've seen me like this?"

He saw the whip marks on my back. He had seen me kneeling with my heavy titties exposed. He knew full well what I had been about to do just before he arrived. I was had been degraded, humiliated, and was about to be fucked. He couldn't ignore the evidence before his eyes, the whip marks on my back, my exposed and aroused titties pointing outwards.

Tom's face looked pained. "Shelly, I don't care what you did a year ago, a month ago, a day ago, or five minutes ago! I love you and want to be with you!"

"What about... what about your mental privacy!"

"It scares me, Shell, it really does! In fact, only one thing scares me more!"

Thud thud thud beat my heart. "And what... what is that, Tom?"

"Not being with you. Please, please come to me, Shell."

Shell.

He had me at Shell. My jaw dropped open. It was like he said the magic word. I felt like my body was under mind control again. I saw myself getting up and walking into Tom's arms. "Hold me!" I cried.

He hugged me, rocking slowly. It felt so good to press my naked titties against him.

"All right. You've made your bed, Shelly," said Angelika grimly. "But don't think that the toll won't be even higher the next time you find yourself crawling back to us."

"Shell," said Tom, cradling my face. "I don't intend to be the kind of husband who orders you around. But I want you to promise me to never see either of these people again."

I looked into Tom's eyes and sniffled. "I won't."

He helped me walk out on unsteady feet. As we reached the door I sensed a thought, a sad thought from Julian.

Goodbye, Shelly.

***********

We didn't even pause to get my shirt or breast control collar. Tom wanted to get us out of there as soon as possible. He wrapped his Survey Service jacket around me and I felt a secret thrill as we walked outside as I was partially exposed, but also protected by the man I loved.

"How.. how did you find me?" I asked.

And then Tom looked at me, and said, in such a terribly, terribly manly way. "We're the Survey Service. We don't leave our people behind."

***********

When we got back to Tom's place he gently took off the jacket he had given me. He took my titties in his hand and fondled them anxiously.

"Tom, they're all right." I saw him looking up at me. "Really. It was just my back."

He looked at the lashes on my back and frowned. He got up and left and returned a minute later with cream that he put on the wounds. I groaned at his touch.

"How could you let them do this to you, Shell?"

"It's... it's hard to explain." His touch felt so good!

"Try."

"When you rejected me... I felt so alone. I felt like I needed to be a part of something. Julian and Angelika... they did things to me sometimes, things I didn't like, but at least they accepted me."

Tom turned me around to face him. I was still topless. "Shell, I'm so sorry. It was... it was just such a shock, you understand?"

"I understand," I said.

"I, I just needed time to process it, to think about it-"

"Shhhh." I shut him up with a kiss.

When I pulled back, he said, "So... if I may ask...."

"Yes, I'm reading your mind right now, Tom."

Tom flinched and looked away.

"Right now you're thinking of how embarrassed you are," I said softly. I ran my fingertips in a line over his arm. "When you saw me like that, with whip marks on my back and my titties exposed, you felt enraged. But another part of you, a part you'd rather not admit, also felt excited."

"Shelly, I'm so-"

I put my finger over his lips. "Shhh!" I said. "There's no need to apologize. You never have to apologize again. They're thoughts, Tom, nothing else."

He frowned, and looked away.

"Yes, in answer to what you're thinking, I am still reading your thoughts right now. No, I can't turn it off," I said. "Right now you're thinking how sexy I am. Right now you're thinking how you want to fuck me, but realize how selfish and presumptuous that would be after what I've just gone through. Now you're feeling embarrassed that I know what you feel."

"Shell-"

I silenced him with a kiss. "It's all right, Tom. Sometimes I can turn your thoughts into reality."

We made love. Even though Tom was anxious about it smiled at him and assured him I was ready and willing. I had to be on top, of course, because of Angelika's parting gift on my back.

As I rode up and down on Tom's penis, though, this time I resolved it would be different. I started telling Tom exactly what he was thinking. I started to openly share his experience. It wasn't quite the same as sharing with Julian and Angelika, but it was intensely erotic because I was finally being 100% myself with the man I truly loved.

"You're thinking about my titties, Tom," I said, as I moved up and down. "You like the way they bounce around when I fuck you. Don't deny it."

"Yes," he said, sounding helpless. "I really do."

I touched my nipples. "You like the redness of my areolas. You've never seen areolas this big, not even on Melissa when she was pregnant with Megan."

Tom squinted in embarrassment. Embarrassment mixed with pleasure. "Yes."

"You're feeling a buildup in your penis, Tom. A tingling and an increased sensitivity on the tip."

"You know that!" he looked so vulnerable.

"Um hm," I said, riding up and down. "Since I always know how close you are to coming, I know exactly when to delay it" I slowed down with a smile, "and when to speed up" and I speeded up, just for a second. "Do you see the advantage of being telepathic, Tom?"

"Yes!"

"Are you starting to like the idea of having a telepathic wife?"

"Yes!" he gasped. "Shell, I... I...."

"Speak up, Tom, I can't read minds." I grinned at him.

"I need to come!"

"Well, why didn't you say so?" And then I grinded my hips erotically in a circle.

"Ooooh!" he gasped.

"You like it, Tom, don't you? The feeling of filling me,"

"Ooooh!"

"You think it makes me your woman. It makes me your property, your possession."

"Aaaaahhhh!

"You're wild for it, Tom. It's all you can think of. Watching me walk around with your sperm inside of yours, marking me as yours and yours only-"

"AAAAAAAH!" Tom's penis trembled, and shot out sperm deep inside me. Tom felt an incredible sense of pleasure as he filled me with his seed.

After he was done, I lay by his side, playing with his hair.

"How was it?" I asked.

"You of all people don't have to ask," he said.

"So being married to a telepath isn't so bad, isn't it?"

He shook his head.

"Perhaps you can even see some advantages in it."

He nodded.

"But still you worry."

"Shell... it's not just the loss of privacy.... What if I think the wrong thing? You left me several times before because something I thought offended you, right?"

"Sort of," I whispered.

"What's to stop it from happening again?"

"I won't let it," I said firmly. "My Michelle years are firmly behind me now."

"Michelle years?"

"I'll explain later." I still saw the doubt in his mind. "Do you still want to marry me? I'm sure Angelika would take me back. I'd just have to let her whip the front."

"Don't you dare!" he roared, ticking me as I squealed.

Which lead to a chain reaction of other very pleasant things.

Which also drove all fear and worry from Tom's mind, at least for a while.

****************

WE WERE GOING TO GET MARRIED!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not fucking believe it!

I ran straight to Auntie, and we cried together; then I ran to Mom, and she hugged me and we cried together; then I did the same thing with Claire, and even Clay sniffled a bit when his turn came, although I was a little disturbed by the erection he got when I hugged him! I also left a message with Audrey, but she didn't respond.