The Story of Rolf and Erik Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until then, Erik had had to act pushy and cocky so that they would get to this point. Taking initiative felt exciting: with Kurt, he wouldn't have done anything he was not explicitly commanded to do. But right now, things were already turning around, as Erik basically needed to submit to male power. He was now humbly staring at Rolf's glorious manhood with his eyes wide open and a resolute boner. Rolf felt a potent energy rising inside him, the same as when he would swim, workout or perform massage. He understood that it was precisely what the boy longed to grasp, and that he wanted to be overwhelmed by it. He took Erik in his robust arms, feeling his aching need.

The young man rubbed his hands and his nose against the bold furry trunk as though in disbelief. To Rolf's astonishment, he pushed his face under his armpit and huffed deeply. Then he went down to his nipples and sucked on them in oblivion. Rolf was bedazzled by the sensation, as though he was breastfeeding a baby. Even though uncomfortable the image was, it occurred to him that the boy was triggering in him something of his long buried fatherly instinct. This was new to Erik as well. Giving himself to mature men had been until then a way to punish and inflict himself an ordeal. But today it was different: Rolf was not a punishment, he was a gift.

Erik felt Rolf's mighty hands kneading his shoulders, then pushing further to his back in large circular moves. The sensation was so powerful on Erik that he had to refrain sobs. The force he had surrendered to with Kurt was a merely virtual one; the one submerging him right now was genuine male strength, quite earthy and tangible, even though the man felt like a newbie. Erik was now kneeling down in front of Rolf in a position of worship, putting his hands on the top of his head in a submissive move. Rolf was going from one surprise to another, like a traveller to a strange land. Contemplating Erik's white chest, Rolf noticed that the two nipples looked expanded, in an artificial looking way. The young man took his thick knuckles down to his chest, and when the stout fingers started pressing his nubs, his moaning voice sounded like a crying baby's.

Rolf had accumulated so much frustration in the past years that he was afraid to ejaculate as soon as Erik would touch his cock. He tried to warn him, but the young man just cast him a stubborn glance, then expertly took his shaft in his hand and his balls in his palms. Rolf felt he was going to explode, and Erik was now getting on taking his cock into his mouth. Fellatio always soothed him and stopped the stream of his thoughts. Whereas servicing Kurt always involved pushing endurance to the verge of pain, Erik was now like floating out of gravity into something deep and balmy, bigger than himself.

While he was absorbed into sucking blissfully, precum was seeping out on Erik's tongue, and then a first load of sperm gushed into his mouth. Rolf tried to pull his head away as he felt it coming. But Erik only pushed his lips harder on the cock, fondling his own dick with determination. Rolf had to let go, and let Erik swallow the semen flooding his mouth. He finally pulled out, overcome by an all-encompassing orgasm irradiating from his balls throughout his belly, chest and ass. He shivered through all his body, moaning in tears of euphoria, and was shaken off his feet. His balls were full, and his cock was continuing to shoot blasts, splashing all over Erik's smooth face and dripping from his mouth. Erik gasped and squealed as his own white sap gushed out of his young dick like from a spring.

The young man passed his tongue on his lips and light mustache just like a cat. He had white streaks all over his face, chest, dick and legs. He blew out blinking, looking inebriated, and finally stood up again, pulling out several kerchiefs to wipe everything away. Then he went to the sink to wash his body with water and soap. Seen from behind, it looked incredibly erotic, just like on a painting. The boy was washing his naked white body with just black socks on, in the orange glow of the winter sun. Sweaty and breathless, Rolf wondered what Erik would do next. If he had been politely been shown the way out now it was all over, he would have felt treated as an object. But once he had dried up, Erik went back to him, his dick still slightly turgid, and huddled against his furry thorax and inside his strong arms, still huffing his odor as though he wanted to impregnate himself with him.

After one minute had passed, the young man pushed Rolf forward playfully towards the unmade bed. The weight of their bodies fell heavily on the mattress as they chuckled. Erik rested his face on Rolf's shoulder and closed his eyes, breathing softly. They remained there in silence for a minute, enjoying the moment. Rolf was looking at Erik, whose eyes were now closed like a sleeping child's. His mighty hand had the wedding ring on the third finger, and he ran it through Erik's wheat blond hair. The unexpected turn of the day kept him wondering, and his mind was bombarded with questions. Even though Erik was young enough to be his son, it was obvious that he had an experience with male sex that turned the age gap around.

- Do you often pick up guys like that?

- Not anymore, I mostly see a regular one, Erik answered with a drowsy voice.

- How old is he?

- About the same as you, but that's really all you have in common.

- What's different about him?

- Oh, just everything. He likes it nasty.

- You mean like BDSM or something?

It hadn't been long Rolf was familiar with that acronym, but Erik didn't reply.

- I'm not your kind of man then...

The boy opened his eyes and sighed. Rolf wouldn't give him a break.

- Come on, I just don't need this with you, I feel alright. Now don't waste everything with your survey.

Erik shook his head, and looked at Rolf as though he was an annoying child. He took a kerchief out of the box again, and wiped the sweat from Rolf's brow. Then he stood up, went to open the fridge, and took out a pack of pineapple juice. He opened it and served themselves two glasses. After they had refreshed, they laid down on the bed sideways. Rolf was too intrigued to stop with his questions, and felt like an ignorant and obsessed teenager talking to a jaded adult.

- You know, there are some things I'm not ready for. Like... anal, you know?

- Never mind, I haven't asked for it so far. Everything in its time.

- But how can you do that? It's dirty, and you can get diseases. Doesn't it hurt?

Erik just giggled, pinched Rolf's thick greying beard and gave him a playful smile.

- Once you're ready for it, let me know. I'll be proud to be your instructor, captain. Just not today.

- Wait, does that mean you want us to meet again?

Erik answered by pulling Rolf on top of him. He was feeling his whole weight, and relished on the feeling. Rolf felt aroused again. Within seconds, he was devouring Erik's mouth that still tasted of sweet pineapple juice. He started working his hands on Erik's shoulders and chest again, in long gliding strokes. Erik felt like all tensions in his body released. But Rolf was full of pulsating hormones, deprived by years of chastity. Inevitably, his cock had turned into solid rock again.

- Look what you done, he told Erik with a wink.

The boy giggled, then pushed Rolf back so that he would be on his knees above him. Erik massaged him in his own way, playing with his balls from behind, running his hands all over his muscular body, kneading his thighs and buttocks and upwards to the belly and torso. He would never have caressed Kurt's body in such a way. His hands finally reached Rolf's beard, rummaging through the salt and pepper bush. As Erik inserted a finger into his mouth, he gave him a thoughtful stare, spit in his hand, and started rubbing Rolf's cock expertly. And the man erupted again in the winter sunset, shooting new white blasts on the boy's abdomen.

Rolf cried out of delight and panted, staring with googly eyes. And then, he saw the boy's dick erect again like a pink mushroom on a white stem. He clenched his wieldy fists around it, milking it in to return the favor. The semen spurted out on Erik's tummy and blended with Rolf's own. Rolf felt like in a trance. He filled Erik's belly button with the mixture of their seeds, then anointed Erik's sensitive enlarged nipples with it, which made him moan unabashedly and triggered one more gush out of him. The young man's body was splattered in cum once more, and they panted long minutes before getting their breath back. Once Erik had wiped himself again, there were no more kerchiefs in the box.

- Maybe we should take each other's phone number, said Erik.

CHAPTER 6

It had become a rare event that Johan reached out to his father. When he saw an email from him in his message box that Sunday evening, Rolf got wary that it had to be something serious. Johan actually informed him that he would not come back as planned every second week-end. He had planned to participate in a cross country ski race organized by the University, that would take place in early March in the town of Sandviken, two hours drive north of Stockholm. It had been a long time Rolf had not felt so proud of his son, as he was the one who had taught him skiing as he was still a toddler. He grabbed the phone at once to congratulate him. Johan picked it up, and explained that he would practice every week end together with a friend called Marcus, whom he already knew from high school. Camilla would even come especially from New York to attend the event.

At the same time as he was pleased, Rolf realized that he would be on his own in the house, at least for the upcoming three months of the long winter. Since he had met Erik the day before, he couldn't get him away from his mind. He would have expected to feel guilty, and yet, although he was not a believer, he felt that the boy was somehow sent by providence. Erik was the occasion to end six long years of hibernation, and an invitation to release and share his natural energy. Never before he had suspected that his maturity could be the object of such a hunger, least of all for a pristine youth in the springtime of life. Never before he had felt such a vigorous and natural urge to have sex. In the morning, after he finished his workout, he sent a text message to the number Erik had left him.

"I would be most honored to return your kind invitation of last Saturday. You are welcome for massage and dinner to my house on either Saturday or Sunday, at your convenience. Let me know what you like to eat. I'll give you instructions about how to get here, if you do me the favor to accept. Rolf. "

He then commuted to his laboratory located next to the Globe Arena, and as he stepped out of the subway station, he heard his phone ding.

"Waiting for your instructions about Saturday, captain. You know what I like to eat:) Erik."

Rolf's first reaction was enthusiastic, but he immediately figured out "captain" was not just a hint to his sailor's cap. Erik had only used that phrase when Rolf had questioned him about anal sex. He never had anal sex before, and until recently, the idea would have turned him off. He understood that Erik was used to that and enjoyed it, and he was eager to satisfy him. But as a newbie, he was also afraid not to be up to the standards. He spent the whole week in nervous anticipation. Like a disciplined student, he read everything he could about the topic on the Internet, and was soon flooded with information. He figured out having dinner was an issue whether before or after. He went to the drugstore to get lubricant and condoms. Bareback was out of question for now, it would be enough of a step already, and as a biologist, he knew all to well about infections not to care.

That week, Rolf was filled with a brand new energy that wanted to ejaculate at the world's face. He woke up with raging woodies that wouldn't go down without a cold shower, only to peak up again afterwards. He tried to avoid thinking back to last Saturday because a bulge would immediately form in his pants. But since he couldn't get the memory of Erik's touch out of his brain, he had to beat off discreetly whenever and wherever he could. He worked out with even more intensity than usual, and surpassed himself during his massage sessions on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. He still watched porn in the evening not for enjoyment, but to observe the action, which triggered some performance anxiety. He was puzzled to learn that there existed such a thing as prostatic orgasm. But for all his enthusiasm, he refrained communicating with Erik, because he feared to appear obsessed or intrusive.

He couldn't have known that Erik was spending the week almost as hooked up as he was. The experience at the sex club had given the young man the impression he was about to reach a point of no-return. His relationship to Kurt was an abyss. He had to choose between life and death, and Rolf appeared to him as a life buoy. Rolf had obviously a more plain mind than Kurt, but his masculine energy was a sound and vigorous one, definitely not ordinary. Erik had felt attracted to it like to a magnet, from the very moment Rolf had stepped in the sauna booth. It was the first time that he had to be pushy to get a man he wanted. He had literally melted down at the touch of his thick hairy bod, filled at long last by the protective male energy he had been lacking all his life.

They had made an appointment at 2.00 PM, the same time they had arrived together at the Hugin student residence one week earlier. Erik had actually planned in advance, and rightly so. Rolf's home was not easy to find, even with the help of Google Maps. Nacka was full of small alleys, stairways and dead ends. Even though it was not as cold as the week before, the ground was frosty and slippery. Every house in this upscale middle class suburbia looked like the other, and Erik passed in front of Rolf's home several times before he was sure it was the right address. He paused a minute before he finally rang the doorbell. The door opened, and the burly man appeared with a confident smile. His dress was more elegant this time, with a navy blue cashmere sweater and grey flannel trousers, and it made him look gentlemanly and reliable.

- I'm so glad you're here. Welcome in!

Erik would have wanted to rush into his arms, but stuck to his habit of hiding his emotions. After he had taken off his coat, gloves and snowy boots and left them in the entrance, he inspected the cozy suburban home. It had light ash and beech furniture and comfortable mustard colored sofas and armchairs. It was designed so stereotypically that it looked just like a commercial. Erik heard the regular buzz of the washing machine from the kitchen, and could smell the whiff of washing powder mixed with a saucy flavor that hinted Rolf had done some cooking. The living room alone was as big as the small flat where Erik had spent his childhood. There was a silly looking picture board with pics of Rolf smiling with his wife and son, and Erik thought his wife looked like a bitch. He suddenly felt so out of place he had an urge to waste everything.

- Nice happy family home you've got. Does your wife know you're gay?

Rolf felt stung and destabilized by the unexpected and provocative remark. But he managed to keep calm, thinking the young man in front of him was not totally an adult and should be given some indulgence.

- Thanks, but you know, I'm not... gay actually. You're the first male I've ever touched. Sure, I had been thinking about it for a while. And no, my wife doesn't know, and I'm not sure she even would give a damn.

- I'm honored to be your first then.

- I'm honored you chose me. Are you hungry?

- Not yet.

- Alright, boy. Maybe you wanna start playing...

- Yes Daddy!

It felt like a slap in the face. Rolf flushed, and yelled:

- Don't you ever call me that way!

He looked so furious that Erik was suddenly afraid he would throw him out of the house right away, maybe even hurt him with his massive hands.

- I won't, promised. Please calm down, I was joking. I didn't know...

His voice strangled, and he looked on the verge of tears.

- Don't throw me out, please.

Rolf was panting with anger, but Erik suddenly appeared so helpless and vulnerable that his rage deflated almost instantly. He took Erik in his arms and gave him a deep hug.

- You know, I think you're really strange.

Erik rested his head on his shoulder and clung to him hard, like a child afraid to be abandoned. He asked with a quaint voice:

- But you called me boy. How shall I call you then?

Rolf chuckled. The kid had driven him mad, and now he found him irresistible again.

- Call me captain, boy.

The young man's clumsy attacks and sudden withdrawal had allowed Rolf to regain dominance and confidence. He started massaging his back and shoulders, with such force that they cracked between his hands, and Erik gasped at the sensation. Despite his anxious anticipation, Rolf found himself now in full control. He had started to figure out how Erik worked. The boy hid himself behind aloofness and provocation, but obviously wanted him badly, and longed for his attention and protection. It was a bit like taming a dog. Erik would play with the limits, but accepted them as instantly as Rolf showed he was the captain and could steer the rudder.

Their mouths melted in each other once again, as they started to undo each other's clothes. Within minutes, their two male bodies were standing stark naked against one another, their cocks instantly risen, and it felt the most natural thing. Rolf's skin smelled of thick salt soap and a bitter citrus lotion, while Erik's was fruitier, with a whiff of almonds and coconut. They filled their lungs with the scent of each other. Erik glided back into bliss when Rolf pressed his hairy chest onto his smooth milky skin, running his raspy beard against it, which triggered an electrifying tickle on the boy's nerves.

Rolf looked at Erik's rosy nipples, which he already noticed were strangely dilated and sensitive, and teased them with his fingertips. It didn't miss to drive Erik crazy, instinctively kneeling down at his feet into submission. He put his hands on his head in the strange attitude of a captured prisoner, revealing the sleek bond hairs in his armpits, looking up with imploring eyes. Whenever his nubs were stimulated, Erik would moan in a baby voice that made Rolf shiver all the way down his spine.

- Boy, why have you got such big nipples?

- All the better to play with, captain.

As Rolf smiled at the fairytale hint, Erik suddenly took a glimpse at his feet. He just vaguely remembered he had spotted them at the bathhouse, but had not seen them while they had sex at his place as they had kept their socks on. Rolf's feet were just as massive as his hands were, so firm and masculine that the very sight of them made Erik's dick bounce up. He took Rolf's tool in his hands, ran it against his light mustache, as precum was oozing out from the tip. He opened his mouth, craving for it.

- Don't suck on it or I'm gonna shoot right away. I guess you expect me to fuck you... down there, right?

- Everything's ready, captain, but only if you want to. I understood you're sort of a virgin, in some way...

- Put it like that if you like. And I actually want to do that, boy, even badly. Been thinking about it all week.

- My body is now yours to enjoy, captain. Just go for it, I'm used to rough sea. All I want is to make you cum.

- Let's go upstairs then.

Rolf watched Erik's bouncy white bottom as he climbed up the staircase. Turning around, Erik blinked as he saw Rolf walking up towards him. With his stocky hairy body, his balding head, his thick salt and pepper beard, his sight already was intimidating. But there was no smile on his face, the look in his wolfish eyes was serious, and his cock was resolutely pointing upwards. Erik had the familiar feeling he was about to be punished once more by the severe fatherlike figure he never had. But he was relieved at Rolf's sexual assertiveness though, because he needed to feel empowered. Rolf had to be forceful enough to be able to chase Kurt away from Erik's soul.