The Story of Rolf and Erik Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papadomi
papadomi
43 Followers

There were three doors on the upper floor, but Rolf pointed to Erik the one on the left, which was half open. Behind it was a rather small room, about the same size as Erik had for himself at the student home. The white walls were covered with fantasy and Halloween themed posters, japanese blinds were pulled in front of the window, and in a corner sat an incongruous large teddy bear. The wooden bed was covered by a white quilt with red stripes, but it was for one person only.

- Wait, this is your son's room...

- Didn't you want me to be your daddy?

He had just won a mark, boldly returning Erik's earlier provocations. Erik shook his head in wonder, that was just the sort of perverse idea Kurt would have had. By calling Rolf "daddy", he realized he had pushed the red button. There was something Rolf achingly needed to exorcise, and whatever it was, Erik could handle it. Actually, being given such a place reached his own guts, he who never had a father. He sat on Johan's bed against the wall, spreading his thighs, and Rolf looked hypnotized at his rosebud circled with silky blond hairs. Erik's rod was also stiff, but he now looked grave and serious too.The light mustache and the deep stare reminded of a brave young soldier on the front, like the ones on the poster in his room.

Rolf felt a pang his stomach, still hardly believing he was about sodomizing a male, for the first time at the age of forty-seven, and on his son's own bed bed too. He took out one of the condoms he had prepared, trying to put it on hesitantly. But the young man came swiftly to his rescue, unwrapping the rubber to fit his cock in an expert move, and then lubing it. He inserted a forefinger into his crack, moistening it just around the edges. He lay down on the narrow bed that left little room for movement, and stalled a pillow behind his head. Then he lifted his legs up, breathing deeply, and his boypussy was calling.

- I'm wet, captain...

The words echoed on Rolf's ears as though he was spellbound. There was no choice. He climbed on the mattress, facing Erik with a focused stare, pressed the head of his shaft on the slit and pushed slowly in. And once he was inside, it felt so tight, so right... He tried not to move, as he didn't want to ejaculate too fast. He leaned on his hands, and lowered his face, his grey blue gaze looking deeply into Erik's, taking long breaths. The boy stared back at him calmly, running his hands all over his body. As Erik's hands went down to his balls, Rolf felt that he would unload at their mere touch.

- Stop it now boy, I want to see you shoot first!

Erik removed his hands and obeyed the command, making his dick bounce against his tummy with firm little taps. Rolf aspired through his lips in arousal, he was feeling the same quiet anger as though he was doing sports, now thrusting into the slick boyhole at a faster pace. He wanted Erik to show him his sperm as proof of his lust for him. Erik knew that and looked into his eyes, nodding assertively at him while he was rubbing the white stem of his pink mushroom.

- It's coming, captain...

Oh yes it was. As he watched the boy's dick gushing, Rolf felt the sphincter muscles getting spastic around his cock, way tighter than a cunt. The penetration had been short but effective, and Rolf hadn't fucked in six long years. The orgasm shook his abdomen with such frenzy that Johan's little narrow bed trembled under the pounding. They were now both belling like stags, and the manly sound of their pleasure resounded throughout the house. Rolf panted a good while before he pulled out, and as his mouth blew of exhaustion, he let his head fall against Erik's shoulder. Their bodies remained entwined a long moment, and all that could be heard now was the regular sound of their breath.

Finally, Erik patted Rolf's shoulder. Rolf lifted his face and saw Erik pursing his lips as he raised his thumb up in appreciation. He felt relieved the experienced young man wasn't disappointed by his performance, and he winked back at his sporty attitude. It was suddenly as though a heavy burden had been taken off his stomach. Then he stood up in one heavy jump, pulled out the condom and whistled in wonder. As he walked out of the room in wide footsteps, Erik took a fond glimpse of his muscular buttocks and his robust feet.

- Bath time, boy!

As Erik followed him into the bathroom, he saw Rolf standing and peeing very candidly in front of him. He found it cool and masculine, although he wouldn't have been able to do it himself. Kurt had tried to make him several times, but that was one of Erik's few barriers he hadn't been able to break. Erik pressed some bath gel into the bathtub, and made the water flow at the maximum temperature. He stepped in, and his smooth white skin was soon covered in foam, even though the water level was still low. On the edge of the tub was a little yellow plastic duck. It uttered a squeak when pressed, and Erik giggled before making it float playfully on the surface. Rolf joined him equally amused, but his mouth blew out as he entered the hot bath, and the water level rose up to the brim once his bulky body sat inside.

The bath felt just as exquisite as the sex. The touch of their bodies in the hot foamy water conveyed a sensual male intimacy. Rolf started to scrub every inch of the boy's body as Erik had seen him do with himself under the bathhouse shower. Erik tried to do the same, but as he lacked assertiveness and technique, he gave up and started splashing water's into Rolf's face, and Rolf retaliated cheerfully. The two men were playing in the bathtub like carefree little boys, flooding the bathroom floor tiles. Then they rubbed each other's bodies with foam, and found themselves horny again. They would have gone back to bed if they had listened to their lust. But after all, they had all the time ahead of themselves to play further.

(To be continued)

papadomi
papadomi
43 Followers