The Story of Ryujin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels good?"

He simply nodded in response.

As her hand continued to play with him from below, she could feel something emerge from her hand as his erection was becoming apparent. The cloacae opened up as his member began to emerge. Soft and semi-rigid his member got bigger and bigger in her hand. At first, she was not sure what to do, except keep doing what she was doing. If it were apparent that she was hurting him, then he would say something in response.

The cock he had was pink as it measured to about 7 inches in length. It slowly got harder and harder in her hand as she began to stroke it. The tip was pointy as the bottom of the shaft and had a series of soft ridges and bumps that line all the way to the entrance.

She felt her own urges began to kick in the more and more she looked at it. The only thing she could hear was his breathing as he was enjoying the moment. She gripped the shaft hard as she looked at his face. She began to breathe hard as well as his fingers began to explore her body some more.

"Let us sit down," she whispered. "It hurts to stand on one leg this long."

He nodded his head as he carefully gripped her waist as they went and sat down on the bed in the center of the room. It was a struggle, but she managed to position her one leg so that she could rest her butt on the soft bed below her. There was an elegance to the scene as they passionately held onto each other. Their hands were all over each other, feeling each other and exploring one another.

Finally, it seemed that Tatsu could no longer hold back anymore. He used his towering mass to press onto her causing her to fall back onto the bed. He pressed his snout, sniffing her as the tendril whiskers threaten to tickle her in response. She could feel the warm breath of his body as she began to close her eyes. His snout rubbed all over her smooth, warm body. She was quiet as well as she let him do whatever he wanted to her.

His snout was pressing against her body sniffing her and enjoying her scent. She felt one hand on his head as she felt the horns on the top of his head. She gasped a little bit as his head and snout began to play with the soft mounds on her chest. Her pink colored nipples started to harden as his snout rubbed on it.

"I am not hurting you am I?" he asked her.

"No......feels good. I feel good down there," were the only words she could summon for him.

His head went and looked down at her crotch. He then got lower and began to kiss her body with the tip of his snout as he worked his way down. She was fully laying on her back now as his hands caressed her leg and knee.

As his snout pressed to her crotch, she began to coo a little bit as she felt the warm air from his nostrils hit her vaginal entrance. He began to smell and inhale the unique scent that she generated. It caused his curiosity to naturally delve deeper in his desire to bring pleasure to her. As he stuck the tip of his snout to her vaginal entrance, he opened his mouth and revealed the row of sharp fangs and teeth that he had.

He was cautious as he opened his mouth and encompassed the top portion of her crotch and the lower portion of her butt as he gently closed on it.

"It feels like you are trying to bite me," she remarked with her eyes still closed.

"Ummmph......" were his only words.

"Don't worry.....I feel your teeth poking me, but it does not hurt. I know that you are not...."

His tongue extended and began to lap at her entrance. This caused her to jolt a little bit as she felt the pleasure ride her body.

"That......feels good, please don't stop," she pleaded to him.

He calmed down a little bit as he began to lick her entrance over and over again. He carefully gripped her waist to give him maximum control over her. She could feel her stomach feel the soft poking of his claws. He was so strong and powerful that he could easily finish her with one bite of his powerful jaws, but it was never his attention to bring any harm to her.

Saliva coated her entrance as his tongue lapped away. He could taste her juices as it began to flow freely from her. The taste of her juices was a curious thing to him. It was almost the taste of sugar and water put together. This, in a combination of her feminine scent, penetrated Tatsu's senses.

"I.....always heard......stories.......but I never......heard of this before......" Haru struggled to say as she enjoyed it. "Please don't stop."

His tongue was long and a little bit rougher than most human tongues but still provided a smooth enough texture as it licked her entrance slowly but carefully. She began to quietly whimper a little bit as she felt the pleasure ride her body. His tongue would start to coat her entrance and surrounding area with his saliva. Her pubic hair began to get matted with the amount of saliva that covered it.

She began to make a light high pitch moan as she breathed in and out. She said little to his nonstop licking.

Tatsu momentarily stopped as he wanted to see how she was doing, but the moment he stopped, she went and reached to his horns and tried to push his head back to her crotch. Her actions spoke louder than having to say anything.

His tongue was relentless. She would occasionally move her body, but the moment she did, she would wince a little bit from the teeth that lightly pressed against her body. He would reduce the bite pressure as much as he could to ensure she did not get hurt, nonetheless, if she struggled hard, she risked the teeth cutting into her skin.

"I feel pleasure when you lick upwards....." she struggled to tell him. "Right there,...near the top of my entrance."

She rarely said anything, and when she did, it was to give him a strong hint at what she wanted. The saliva began to pull downward and washed over her anus as it began to pool on the bed below them.

Tatsu could smell her to the best he ever could. She could sense her excitement as she did her best not to move. She would continue to moan as he began to go upward with his tongue licks. The licks started to focus on her bud, where he suspected where she felt the most pleasure at. Her increase in the moans seemed to indicate that he was on the right track.

"Right there.......yes...." she whispered to him. She gasped a little bit as the pleasure continued to take over her mind.

Tatsu began to use his hands to caress her gently. She reacted appropriately as she felt the warm hands touch her body. She even took one of her hands as she reached out to touch his hands.

It seemed like it was minutes, but eventually, even she was getting used to the pleasure. Tatsu naturally increased the pace a little bit between his tongue licks. She was enjoying it even though she was reserved a little bit. She did what she could to not be too loud or give too much into the deep temptation of the moment. Nonetheless, she felt like she was in heaven.

"Faster.....," she whispered to him. He obeyed as his tongue licked harder and faster. She nodded her head, giving him the only sign that he was doing well. His tongue was wearing down a little bit as it seemed she was not going to reach her climax, but time was the only way for that barrier to come down.

Finally, within the five-minute mark, she made a moan to him as her vaginal walls began to contract. Juices began to flow onto his tongue as her body lifted a little bit, pushing on the top of Tatsu's mouth and jaw. Her body pressed into his teeth as he naturally lifted his mouth a little bit to prevent her body from naturally getting pierced from it. He felt a new taste entered his mouth. She came into his mouth a little bit, and he began to swallow her cum as she released. His tongue stopped licking as he pressed it straight to her entrance. He could feel the contractions of her vaginal walls as if her vagina itself was begging his tongue to enter her.

She began to tap his head a little bit as if she was giving him the sign to stop. Her climax was at its end, and he complied. He retracted his mouth as a pool of saliva was on the bed. She opened her eyes as she looked down at him. There were tiny little welts where his teeth sat from, but no cuts or permanent damage to her body.

"That was.....amazing," she told him with a quiet voice.

Tatsu nodded in agreement. She looked at his body, and she used her hand to welcome him to her. She knew they were not done yet.

"Are you well enough to continue?" he asked her.

Her only response was to keep waving her hand to him in which he complied. He pushed up to reveal that he still had an erection poking out. The tip almost seemed to pulsate a little bit as blood continued to throb in keeping it erect. She was breathing hard as he himself felt the same feelings as well. He straddled himself on top of her as he positioned himself over her. She welcomed him with open arms as she spread her one leg and other knee open to him to give him full access to her.

Instinct seemed to drive them both, and both seemed to know what they were doing.

"Don't crush me, please......," she whispered to him.

Tatsu nodded as he positioned himself over her. She braced to have him lay his body on top of her. He used his arm muscles to push himself down on top of her slowly. She would feel his warm scales slide against her smooth skin. The softer underbelly of his scales made it perfect on her without being too rough on her skin while being soft enough at the same time.

She opened up her arms as she wrapped around them. She could feel the texture of his body as her arms could feel his muscles and stomach. Tatsu began to lower himself down further and further while extending his wings to try to surround her. She could feel his wings position itself so that she lifted her back a little bit and allow the wings to completed wrap around her body.

"Put the blanket over us," she told him.

Tatsu turned his head as she looked at his horns that protruded from his head. He carefully shifted himself to grab the blanket and threw it on top of both of them.

She chuckled a little bit. "I didn't expect you to do that....."

"Sorry," he said. "I am doing my best to not put too much weight on you."

"It's ok....I don't feel too much on me at the moment."

"Let me know if I am too heavy, and I will push up."

He fully lowered himself gently on her. His weight pressed against her body. Unfortunately, with the bed offering only so much cushioning on a hard floor, there was little to cushion her body in turn.

"Too...." She began to gasp a little bit. He lifted himself a little bit as she was able to breathe again. "Not all the way but just a little bit. It won't put too much pressure on your arm strength."

"I assure you that I am not tired of holding myself up a little bit doing this."

"I know."

Tatsu was in perfect position as his hard member pressed against her entrance. Already slick with the juices from her orgasm, the tip had little resistance as she began to feel it.

"I am ready....please be gentle. You seem......a little big for me. I don't know if you are a little more endowed than a normal man would be."

He nodded as he slowly pushed his waist toward her. The tip entered her vaginal entrance as it slowly pushed open her walls. She breathed hard as she could feel intense pleasure and pain at the same time. The feel of a foreign body was very overwhelming for her.

"Ok.....," she grabbed him hard and closed her eyes. "One thrust from your waist. I feel the pain....I will be experiencing it when you thrust. Please be careful, my beloved husband."

Tatsu bared his teeth as he made his thrust into her. His member pierced into her virgin walls. She yelped a little bit as she felt the pain set in. Her body and arms gripped him hard as he held her. Instinctively he kissed her on the mouth as she followed suit. She was wincing hard from the pain. Her breathing and pain were steady as he was deep inside her. His cock throbbed a little bit as he could feel the warm liquid that was a small amount of blood leak a little bit from her entrance.

"Are you alright?" he asked her.

She nodded. "I was....told that.....pain was expected.....for the first time. The pain.....is going down. How.....are you doing?"

"I am fine. It feels...."

"Like what?"

He smiled at her. "Like pleasure.....being linked like this."

She breathed a little bit. "You know.....we must be such an odd couple. A dragon and a one-legged woman getting married and having sex together. At least we are doing the right things. You have been gentle so far."

He smiled a little bit.

"The pain is subsiding," she commented. "It's safe for you to thrust in and out of me now. I will tell you if you are too rough."

He followed her instructions as she began to pull his waist out a little bit and push back in. He breathed hard a little bit as he felt the pleasure ride through his body. She tried to hold her moaning back, but it began to kick in for her. She was quiet, but she could feel his hot hard member ride in and out of her.

She nodded her head as she could feel the pain go away. He was careful not to put all his weight into her as he would push in and out of her. Her vaginal walls were working overtime, having to deal with his large member pressed deep inside her. While the tip of his cock looked sharp, it was soft to the touch. It naturally flexed as it began to bump into her cervix.

"Are you doing alright?" he asked again.

"Yes, I am fine. You just feel......big. I hope this feels alright for you."

"It feels nice. I don't have anything to fall upon in past memories, but you are very.....tight."

"You are so warm.....this must be what it's like to be one with a dragon."

He began to increase the rhythm of his thrusts. The soft under ridges of his cock rubbed against the bottom portion of her walls. She was moaning a little bit louder, but she was still keeping it down. It seemed she was afraid of letting everyone in the village know what was happening.

She would take her hands and press them to his snout. His eyes pierced into hers as she gazed deeply in return. The tendril whiskers on his face would occasionally fling around and bump into her face. Sometimes it even tickled her face.

"So.....handsome," she told him. "I want this to be like this every night for us."

"Me too," he smiled to her.

"It's like a dream. The dragon came to save me and be with me forever. If I die tomorrow, it will be an honorable one. I am making my husband happy."

He kept his thrusts as he took his snout and rubbed it against her face. The warm scales would play with her cheeks as she kissed them in return. He was now fully able to enter inside her all the way to the hilt of his body. While most of his genitals were inside his body, she could still feel a slight bump press against her waist as well.

The heat of his body began to make her sweat. The friction caused on her body from Tatsu was a little intense. The pleasure from the thrusts, however, quickly muted any pain caused by his scales as they rubbed against her body.

"I love you," she whispered to him.

"As do I," he replied.

He quickened his pace a little bit. Minutes had gone by as the energy of sexual passion remained. Tatsu was unrelenting, and Haru was handling it as he continued. Suddenly her body lifted a little bit as she moaned a little bit harder than expected. Her vaginal walls clamped down hard on his member as it began to milk and pulsate rapidly. A small climax from her end was the sign that her body was enjoying it.

"Are you?......"

"I am fine," she said, interrupting him. "That is the second time I felt that today. It feels nice."

"I feel something.....," he said. "I don't know what it is."

"I am not going anywhere," she replied. "Do what you need to do."

He nodded one last time as he increased his thrusts to the max limit of her body. She gritted her teeth as his cock would fully thrust in all the way and then pull out almost entirely before ramming back into her. He could feel a strong and powerful urge began to kick in. He kept going, driven to finish it.

He pushed hard as he could. The tip of his member swelled as it pressed hard against her cervix, causing her to yelp a little bit. Finally, it happened. His cock exploded into her as his warm cum erupted inside her. Wave after wave of his cum sprayed the inside, coating her cervical walls with ease. As he kept pumping, some began to leak a little bit out of her. He panted hard as she did in response. The feeling was intense, and she struggled to breathe with him crushing her. After the pulsating lightened down, Tatsu could see that she was struggling and quickly lifted himself up. He looked straight into her eyes again.

"I am sorry....I," he told her. "I didn't mean to."

She gasped for air. "It's.....alright, husband," she coughed. "That was....wonderful."

"I want to do that more. It feels wonderful."

"Me too. I guess this is what it's like to be married. I want to experience it more and more. I love you, my darling husband," she said as she put her hand to his snout."

Staying locked inside her, he shifted his weight a little bit to his arm and elbow as he put his scaly hand to her cheek in response.

"I love you too, my beloved wife," he replied in kind.

Chapter 8: June 20th, 1645

"Your overhead block is too far out," Kiyoshi said as he looked at Tatsu. He held his sword upward to block. "You need to have it closer but also keep the 45-degree angle. This ensures the opponent's striking blade slides off as you counter with the other blade. It also gives you a chance to get out the way quicker."

Tatsu stood in his human form not far from Kiyoshi at the beach near the village. Kiyoshi held his bokken as he would occasionally swing, showing off certain moves while watching Tatsu utilize two bokkens of his own. The beach sand was soft to stand on. A fisherman in his small raft watched the two men spar together. The sparring was vital as they taught each other new moves on how to fight and protect the village from any harm that may come across. The winds would blow into their kimonos as the smell of the salty water blasted their noses. The tide would occasionally throw water unto their feet before receding back, leaving the wet sand to stand on. All in all, it was another peaceful day in the village.

It had been a week since Tatsu had gotten married. The days became typical for them. Tatsu had settled into the village as he ignored the rest of the other locales in the area. He accepted his new life from whatever his past life was. Listening to Kiyoshi's words, Tatsu adjusted his wrist and arm to move the blade to point in a more 45 degree instead of the 30-degree angle that he had.

"There, that is better," Kiyoshi said as he saw the blade switch. With both hands, he swung his bokken straight down onto the overhead wooden blade of Tatsu's sword as it struck and slid down. "Notice that I have left myself completely vulnerable to a counterattack from your other blade?"

"Yes," he replied back.

"Now stab with your other blade," Kiyoshi commanded.

Tatsu did so as he used his other blade to go straight at Kiyoshi's hip. The moment he did, Kiyoshi made a rotational move that maneuvered his back towards Tatsu, but he jumped forward and turned around to face him once again.

"That is a quick maneuver to help you get out of the way of a two-bladed fighter," Kiyoshi said. "The way of the two swords has significant strengths that you are learning to fight with. There are ways to counter it, though. It is always important to learn other types of fighting styles out there. The method that Musashi has taught you is excellent. In time you will be unbeatable; however, even he would eventually lose a duel if he kept fighting. He is correct that you must accept the inevitability that death may await you in battle."