The Story of Shiloh Cash Ch. 04

Story Info
Shiloh's husband knows her secret, but she isn't done yet.
5.1k words
4.09
8.5k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was staring into my mirror, trying to will myself to regret. Dusty wasn't answering his phone, and I didn't know what else to do. He was furious, he had every reason to be. I'd betrayed his trust. I'd betrayed the sanctity of our marriage. In my quest for fulfillment, I'd been extremely unfaithful. I'd been an utter whore. I should have felt horrible, selfish, disgusting even, but somehow, I didn't. I never wanted to hurt him, but I felt so good. Everything I'd done still felt right. It still felt good. If anything, I mostly just felt relieved that it was all out in the open now. I felt relieved that the secrets were finally over. I'd never been any good at keeping secrets anyway, especially not from Dusty. He's always known me too well.

I was interrupted by my phone buzzing. I'd gotten a text from Tremaine and he was in deep shit. I had joked with him over the weekend about introducing me to his College's football team. Tremaine's the V-Tech major who records their games, so I figured he'd have the hook-up. It didn't work out that way, apparently they bully him pretty bad. I told him I might be able to help, also mostly joking, but I didn't count on them losing last night's game and taking it out on him this morning. He texted me from the locker-room, to break the news. They'd cornered him in there and he offered me up as a consolation prize. Look, I'm not saying that under ideal circumstances, I wouldn't jump at the chance to get my hands on an entire HBU football team, but these weren't ideal circumstances. Still, he was sweet and I didn't want him to get hurt, so I told him to stall. I told him that I'd be there when I could, but I had a stop to make.

I went to my friend June's house, gave her the short version and a black sharpie. Then I stripped down, and she started writing.

I needed something to distract a bunch of testosterone fueled college ball players. I needed something that would touch them in a primal manner. June wrote "Black Cock Connoisseur" across my back. I argued that we should keep it simple, that they were jocks, and June just scoffed. She wrote "Please Use Black Entrance" right over my ass, and "I Swallow" on my stomach. My eyes wandered the room, and I noticed a sizable anal trainer on her desk.

"I need to get one of those, I'm not very good at anal." I said, motioning towards it.

"Oh? I just got a new one, haven't even opened the packaging, it's yours if you want it." She said while writing "Black Cock Addict" on the inside of my left thigh

.

"I'd love that, do I just wear it whenever?" I asked, looking down at what she was writing and blushing.

"If you're really going through with what you're talking about, I'd put it in now and keep it in until you get there." She said, not looking up.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Our team has twenty permanent players, Shi." She said, writing "Black Owned" on my left ass cheek.

"Oh..." I said, not sure if I sounded more excited or intimidated.

"Shi, if you get wet while I'm writing, it's going to mess everything up." June said, snapping me out of my fantasy.

"Sorry..." I mumbled out of embarrassment.

"So what are you wearing?" She asked as she wrote "Fill With Black Cum" on my right ass cheek and drew an arrow pointing to my asshole.

"Probably a red tank top and a blue skirt, definitely my sneakers, don't want to lose my balance in a shower." I said.

"No bra, no underwear?" She asked, drawing hearts over the words "Black Owned".

"No, don't really see the point. Hey, thanks for doing this, June." I said, knowing that not many friends would write lewd things on someone's body so they can go get gangbanged by strangers.

"Don't worry about it, I'm only doing this in the hopes that you'll share one day." She said with a giggle. Then she wrote "Black Boy's Toys" under my tits, with arrows leading to them.

"I'll make you a deal, after tonight, I'll hook you up with Tremaine." I said.

"Just one?" She said, shooting me a frown while drawing hearts around my nipples.

"Just to start with, then I'll introduce you to Darnell's clients if you're up for it." I said, watching her write "Cum Slut" on the inside of my right thigh and then "Black Meat Only" right above my aching, dripping pussy.

Every touch of the pen sent shivers over my body. It wasn't just the sensation, it was the words on my skin. It felt like I was finally totally accepting what I was becoming. As she scrawled "Feed Me Hot Cum" on my upper right arm, I laughed at the situation.

I was quite literally wearing my heart on my sleeve. Then, just as I was considering the implications of my inner desires scrawled on my skin, she wrote something that would change my life forever.

June took the marker and scrawled "Queen Of Spades" across my chest in huge letters.

Looking at the words in June's vanity mirror, I decided to go further.

"Write some stuff on my face, I don't want to hide anything." I said with a wicked grin.

"Are you sure, Shi? I mean, what about your husband?" She said, holding the marker inches away from my face hesitantly.

"Life's too short to be unhappy, June." I said confidently, "Now make it something really slutty."

There's a big difference between driving somewhere. and driving there with "Black Sperm Receptacle" written on your cheek.

Even more so if "Please Feed The Whore" is written on the other cheek.

Strangely enough though, I wasn't nervous at all. I was enjoying the stares, enjoying the objectification. I was embracing my passion, and showing it to the world. Or at least I was showing it to all of downtown Atlanta.

When I reached the school, I made a bee-line for the gym. Luckily, June had the foresight to show me a map, so I knew where the showers were and I didn't have to go to the reception desk and ask where all the players were with all the writing on. Not that I would have minded at that point, I was still riding the high of driving with it on, but I doubt the receptionist would have been particularly helpful in my case. Most of the people had cleared out by the time I crossed the field, but through the haze of excitement, I couldn't quite decide if that was a good thing or not. I walked through the double-doors, and practically bounded up the stairs, almost drunk with anticipation.

I was thrilled with finally being the real me. With everything that had been buried deep inside of me, finally out facing the world. I made it to the door to the showers just in time to hear Tremaine shouting "She'll be here any minute, I promise." I stepped out of my skirt, pulled off my shirt, and strode in like I owned the place.

"You boys look a little tense, maybe I can help." I purred.

It's rare you actually see someone's jaw literally drop, but I saw a room full. It wasn't the whole team, unfortunately, but there were ten of them, so I knew I wouldn't be too disappointed.

"Aw yeah, the little punk came through." One of them said, walking towards me and groping on his already growing bulge.

"Damn girl, look at you!" Another said, circling around me and sizing me up. He grabbed my ass and squeezed.

"Fill with black cum, huh?" he laughed, "Don't mind if I do."

"Wait your turn, big guy." I said, reaching back and squeezing his dick through his sweatpants.

"Oh, we takin' turns then?" One in the back shouted.

"Line up against the wall and drop your pants, I want to see what I get to play with tonight." I said, my appearance bolstering my confidence beyond my wildest dreams.

To be honest, I half expected them to laugh off my demands and take what they wanted from me. It was just me and all ten of them, and some small, quiet part of me thought I was being really stupid. That said, at the sound of my voice, all ten of them lined up against the shower wall and dropped their pants almost in unison. I walked down the line of them, gently running my hand across their chests. I pretended like hell to be casual as I watched their thick meatsticks swell at my touch. It took all of my willpower not to drop to my knees and stuff the juiciest one into my mouth. As much as I wanted to wrap my lips around one, I wanted to stay in control of the situation even more.

"Tre, you can go sit outside." I said in my most authoritative voice, "I'll be out when I'm finished with them."

"Yes.. Ma'am," Tremaine said before scurrying out of the room.

"These are the rules, boys..." I started, making my way down the line again, this time running my hand along their growing shafts.

"You're all going to start being real nice to Tremaine, and maybe we'll all get to play together."

They grumbled, but no one spoke. I grabbed the biggest one by the balls and squeezed gently, then I whispered in his ear, "I would very much like to hear a 'Yes Ma'am' from you too."

He said it, then the rest of them echoed him. As soon as I heard him agree, I dropped into a crouch and ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft. His knees went weak and he slumped back against the wall. Then I stood again and smiled.

"Good boy. Now, I heard you boys had a hard game last night, is that right? I said, stroking his cock slowly.

"Yes, Ma'am." He gasped.

His submission was making my heart race. The control I felt was intoxicating. I was starting to feel like I wasn't playing a role, but that I was becoming something more than myself. Something more complete, something almost supernatural. I was finding that I could use my desire to control the desires of others. That there was an innate, feminine power that I could utilize to get what I wanted. I decided to lean in.

"And Tre was nice enough to ask Queen Shiloh to soothe your aching egos?" I asked, tightening my grip slightly.

"Yes, Ma'am." He said, his eyes pleading for more.

I dropped to my knees to give it to him. I took his huge cock in both hands, massaging it as I slid the tip past my lips. The feeling of it in my mouth was heavenly, I could already taste pre-cum. I went deeper, taking my time and flicking my tongue along the shaft as I went. He was moaning and running his thick fingers through my hair. I moved one hand to his balls and started massaging them too. I had barely begun when he came, filling my mouth with his hot, salty-sweet seed. I pulled back from him, looked up and made eye contact. Then I opened my mouth and swirled his cum around before swallowing while he watched.

"Mmmm... Baby, you taste so good..." I moaned before wrapping my lips around his cock and sucking out the last drops.

His knees buckled at this, and he slid to the floor in front of me.

"That was fun, but we can do better, can't we?" I asked, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"I think I'll take... This one, and that one." I said, pointing at the guys on either end of the line.

I made it a point to point to their cocks, rather than them. If I had any hope of maintaining control of this room, I had to keep my composure. They walked over and I took one in each hand, lifting them and squeezing them in turn.

"I don't know, these might not be enough." I said, then I took one into my mouth, sucking and licking around the head.

I worked up enough spit to start slurping loudly, then I pulled it out of my mouth with an audible pop, and spit a mouthful of saliva and precum onto the other cock. I worked it over the thick, meaty shaft like lube before taking it into my mouth and down my throat in one expert motion. I held it there for a moment, rolling my eyes up so I could see his face and he could see the tears of determination welling up. Then I pulled it out slowly and patted its wet girth on my tongue. I took the first cock in the same way, gagging and choking my way down his incredible length. My tears were making my makeup run, but my only thought was that I didn't want to ruin the writing on my cheeks.

I went back and forth on them, choking myself on their huge dicks and coming twice from the sheer thrill of it. Then, following a hunch, I pulled them together and opened wide. Fitting one real BBC in my mouth is the best kind of a challenge, but two seemed impossible. Tonight was a night for the impossible though, and I succeeded where many surely had failed. I ran my tongue between them and stroked them off against each other until I felt the familiar rush of hot cum flooding my mouth. Then I looked up at them and let their seed spill out of my mouth and onto my tits.

My head was swimming, I loved the feeling of hot cum on my skin. I rubbed it around on my chest, pinched my own nipples and came again. I couldn't wait much longer, I needed them inside me, but there were still too many. I had to thin their ranks a little bit more. I stood up and walked to the far end of the line. The guy at the end was shorter than the others, and his cock was a little shorter too but it was almost too thick to be real. I grabbed him by the shaft and pulled him to the shower stalls.

"You boys be patient, everyone will get a turn." I called back over my shoulder as I led him around the corner.

Once we were alone, I put my back against the wall and pressed my body against his. Then dropped to my knees and ran my tongue up his abs before looking into his eyes.

"Do you know what you say when a Lady tells you to fuck her face?" I asked sweetly, batting my eyes at him.

"I uh... Um..." he mumbled, staring at my cum-coated tits.

"That's right, you say 'Yes Ma'am'." I said beaming.

I was having the time of my life. I thought my place was serving big black cocks, but I was wrong. I was the Queen of Spades, it was my place to rule them. To pleasure and to be pleasured. To own and be owned.

"Now, do your job and fuck my pretty fucking face." I said, then I fish-hooked my own mouth and held it open as wide as I could.

"Yes... Ma'am." He said after a moment and then he thrust his cock roughly into my mouth.

Fish-hooking or no, it was like deepthroating a soda can, but I used to do that as a party trick. Even so, I never did it this rough. He grabbed two huge handfuls of my hair, and began slamming his cock against the back of my throat. I leaned forward a bit, opened my throat, and let him in. He stuffed his fat cock down my throat again and again. I couldn't breathe, couldn't see through the veil of tears forming. Then he pulled out and slapped his spit-soaked cock against my forehead a few times.

I grabbed his balls, gentle but firm and narrowed my tear-filled eyes at him.

"Did I tell you that you could stop?" I demanded.

He didn't respond, he just pushed his cock back between my lips and started humping. He was no longer fucking my throat, just my mouth. The result was a lot less choking, and a lot more of me slobbering on his thick black rod. He seemed to be enjoying it, but I was getting bored. I felt the need begin to creep up inside me again, and I almost couldn't fight it. I grabbed his ass with both hands, digging my nails into his skin, and pulled his cock down my throat. I held it there until my eyes rolled back. I held it there until I came sheerly from the lack of oxygen. Then I pulled back gasping.

"God... Oh God..." He whispered. I struggled to my feet, grabbed his shirt, and pushed him up against the wall.

"When a lady asks you to fuck her face, that's what she wants you to do." I hissed in his ear.

He slid to the floor and I followed on my knees. Maybe I had been a little too rough on him, but I knew how to fix that. I wrapped my tits around his thick cock and bounced them rhythmically while moaning loudly.

"I'm gonna... I'm gon-" He started, but I caught the drift. I took his cock, pressed my lips against the head and jacked him off onto my face. When I'd finished licking up every drop, I stood up, licked my lips and walked out of the stall alone. Four down, six to go.

I walked back to the line still tasting cum from around my lips. I pointed at one of them and told him to lie down, then I went to get my handbag. Tremaine was still sitting on the steps. He looked up at me and started to say something, but I cut him off.

"We'll talk about this later." I whispered, digging through my handbag until I found my lube.

I pulled out the anal trainer and sat it by my purse.

"I'll be done shortly." I said a little meaner than I meant to, as I headed back into the showers.

"What's that you said?" I asked the young man laying on the cold shower room floor.

"Oh, I remember..." I said bending over and pointing at the words on my right ass cheek, "Don't mind if you do?"

Looking between my legs, I could see his long cock stiffening. I bent over him, working the lube over his massive meat with both hands. The anticipation was killing me almost as much as I was sure it was killing him.

"I was going to make you wait until last for speaking out of turn..." I said as I positioned myself over him, "But I just can't stay mad at a cock like that."

I love riding reverse-cowgirl, and it's even better anally, but something was wrong. Feeling him stretch me out was amazing, but somehow it felt lacking. I rode hard and rocked back but the surprise was gone. I didn't feel full. I pointed at a random cock in the thinning line-up and beckoned it over.

"You! I need more." I said sternly.

He walked over with a spring in his step, stroking his hardening cock with one hand. Then he got to his knees and pressed the fat tip of his cock against my aching pussy, but I stopped him.

"No..." I gasped laying back against the first guy, "I want two in my ass."

He looked at me, then his friend, then the lube, then finally his own massive cock.

"I don't think..." He started.

I brought my legs up and put my ankles on his shoulders, then I gave him my best pouty face.

"I want you to break my little white ass with your big, thick, black cocks." I moaned, biting my lip.

I could tell he wanted to think about it more, but he let his dick make the decision for him. He lubed himself up, poured a generous amount on my asshole and the cock already pumping inside me, and slid in. It was hard going, I saw stars as soon as his head cleared the entrance, but the feeling was undeniable. They were big, but if they had been anywhere near Darnell's size, this would be impossible. For once, I was really glad cocks came in all sizes.

The two stiff rods sliding rhythmically in and out of me was almost too much. Married waves of pleasure and pain were rolling over my body. I came again and again and again. I felt drunk, but I needed more. I put one hand back and caressed the guy under me.

"Get up." I commanded gently.

Standing on shaking legs, I called the rest of the guys off the wall. Mounting the first one who I could reach in full cowgirl was exhilarating, but it was a means to an end. His long, thick cock filled my soaking pussy, but it wasn't enough. I knew what I needed now, I knew how far I had to go.

.

"You two," I said looking back over my shoulder and pouting, "Why aren't you breaking my little white ass?"

They didn't hesitate a moment, re-lubing and stuffing their big cocks back into my ass simultaneously. The feeling was like nothing I had ever felt before. I suddenly completely understood June's size-queen ways. Big was never big enough, full was never full enough. If I had limits, it was just so I could push past them. I heard someone screaming in animalist ecstasy, and then realized it was me. I was beating my fist against the hard tile, screaming wordlessly as each wave of intermingled pain and pleasure rolled over my body. I could hear my own screams echoing in the showers. I dug my teeth into the shoulder of the guy under me and screamed into his sweaty skin. He responded by bucking his hips and I saw stars again. I looked up and locked eyes with one of the others, he was excited but there was something else in his eyes. I knew he had never met anyone else like me, and I think I scared him a little.

12