The Story of Shiloh Cash Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't just stand there," I gasped between involuntary screams of agony and ecstasy, my mind reeling from overstimulation and wholly unwilling to stop. "Put... Cock... In... Mouth...."

He didn't move, so I changed tactics.

"Gag... Me... Please..." I said pleadingly.

This time he stroked his cock and pressed it to my lips. Another wave of pleasure/pain hit and when I opened my mouth to scream, he stuffed his cock down my open throat. I gagged, fresh tears welled up in my eyes, but I felt complete... Almost. I snapped my fingers and gestured wildly with my hands, and as soon as the remaining two guys figured out what I wanted, I felt their warm, heavy cocks in my palms. They poured lube between my fingers and it was official, I was servicing six big, black cocks at once. Every hole was full. I was air-tight. I was whole, complete, my truest and most primal self. I was me. I was the Queen of Spades.

The one under me came first, flooding my pussy with his hot cum. This made me cum, hard, and I bucked back against the two in my ass. One of them said something that I couldn't hear and pulled out. A few seconds later I felt a hot spray of cum hit where "Black Owned" was written on my ass. Not a second after that, I felt the other guy shoot his load in my ass. I came again, gyrating my hips and grinding with the still hard cocks inside me, feeling the hot liquid moving inside.

I half-climbed, half-staggered off the guy I was riding just as the other guy pulled out of my ass. I tried to reposition myself but my legs refused. I rolled onto my back and kicked my legs up, grabbing my knees and pulling them back towards my head. The remaining three guys fell on me like wild dogs. One in my aching ass, one in my dripping pussy and one grabbing my hair and fucking my lips. Countless body-arching, mind breaking orgasms later, I felt another surge of hot cum in my ass. This was followed almost immediately by the other guy pulling out and spraying his hot, sticky cum on my stomach. My hands drifted to the puddle on my stomach and I started to absentmindedly play with it when the last guy pulled his cock out of my mouth. I started to ask what was going on, but he roughly rolled me onto my stomach and stuffed his slobber-slick cock into my ass. He thrust full-hilt three times before dumping a huge load inside me. He pulled out and we all laid around the showers for a few minutes collecting ourselves.

"Remember... Remember our deal..." I said finally.

"Oh, yes Ma'am, be nice to Tremaine..." One of them said from the other side of the room.

"That'll be easy, Tremaine is the best friend I've ever had after all this." Another said, laughing like he still didn't believe it all had happened.

After a while we all hit the showers, I washed off the cum, and regretfully the words. I was sad to see them go, but I realized that I didn't need them. I was Shiloh Cash, the Queen of Spades. In deed and in name. Inside, and out.

On the way out of the showers, I picked up my clothes and sat down beside Tremaine.

"It's not that I didn't have a great time, Tre, because I did..." I started

.

"I know, but I should have asked." He said immediately. "I just didn't want to get the shit kicked out of me."

"It's alright, I understand." I said, as reassuringly as I could manage, "but you fucking owe me."

I let it drop after that, and Tremaine was smart enough to do the same.

The drive home should have been sobering. I should have spent it feeling bad about my actions and thinking about what I was going to say to Dusty. Instead, I called June and told her all about my adventure and how I managed to take two big cocks in my ass at the same time. She called me a "lucky fucking butt slut" and took complete credit for my amazing feat of anal gymnastics due to her giving me the trainer to wear. I let her have the credit, then I gave her Tremaine's number and my thanks. I told her to go easy on him, but I knew she wouldn't.

When I got home, Dusty was on the front porch drinking a beer. I sat down beside him, but couldn't think of anything to say. After a long, incredibly uncomfortable silence he touched my still-wet hair and stared at me, eyes hazy and unfocused.

"They fuck you in the shower, or did you wash off afterwards?" he asked.

My heart sank, and for the first time since this all started, I felt real guilt. Not that I had climbed out of my shell, not that I had found happiness, but because I went about it all wrong. I tried to say that, but the words wouldn't come out. My mouth opened, but I couldn't form a sound.

Dusty put a finger to my lips, "Shut it Shiloh, just this once, don't say any goddamn thing for a minute." He shotgunned the rest of his beer and tossed the can into a disturbingly big pile by the steps.

"I can leave tonight, if you want." I said finally.

"What did I just say Shiloh?" He growled, his voice slurring from another night of heavy drinking.

"Just shut the hell up for a minute an' let me think." he whispered, cradling his head in his hands.

I did what I was told for the first time tonight. I sat there, silent, waiting for my husband to speak. After another painfully long silence, he did.

"Look, I know, about everything... And I'm not mad." He said, "Well, that's not true, I am mad, but I'm just mad at myself for not being mad..."

"What do you-" I started, but he cut me off.

"If you'll shut up, I'll try to explain it. It's the least you can do for me after all this shit." He growled.

We sat in silence for another few minutes before he spoke again.

"I can't give you what you want, I've always known that. But it ain't you Shiloh, it's me. I'm not into sex like that, I'm uh... More of a watcher." He opened another beer and tilted it back before continuing. "When we used to have sex, I spent the whole time picturing you gettin' it from somebody else. I used to fantasize about watchin' you gettin' it on with the neighbor all the time." He said, then he finished his most recent beer and tossed its crumpled corpse into the mass grave.

"I didn't tell you all this before, 'cause I didn't want you to think I was some sort of pussy." He said, reaching for another beer only to be disappointed with an empty case. "But I've been online today, an' there's a name for guys like me, it's a real thing, a fetish.... They call it cuckolding. Issa whole thing, like a lifestyle for some folk, and a way of gettin' off for people like me." He said, gathering the empty cans and putting them in the empty cardboard case.

"I love you, Shiloh. I do. An' we're gonna figure this out. We're gonna make it work for both of us, but you should've just talked to me. Or, fuck, I should've talked to you. We haven't ever been any good at that." He said, looking at me again and smiling a sad smile.

"So... What do we do now?" I said finally and looking into his pale blue eyes.

"You can keep on doin' what makes you happy, I just wanna watch sometimes. An' sometimes I'll want you to record it, so I can watch it later. Or maybe I want to record it, I dunno... I'm too drunk to talk logistics." He answered, and then he got up and staggered inside.

I sat out a bit longer, looking at the stars and trying to figure my life out. After a while I realized that nothing had changed, I was still Shiloh Cash. I was still the Queen of Spades.


12