The Story of Thao Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He duly obliged and I climbed towards my first orgasm, variously moaning and groaning and encouraging him with foul language I had forgotten I knew.

"Fuck my cunt with your big fucking big dick" and," Don't stop, you bastard. Don't you dare fucking stop!" were among the politer utterances I made.

Finally, when I thought I could take no more, I came. My orgasm was brain-numbing. With my legs spread wide, flailing and raised in the air, I bucked and jerked and screamed and scratched. On and on it went, my cunt contracting and relaxing against the man flesh that had caused my rapture and still continued to move inside of me. I do not know how long my climax lasted but it was unlike anything I had ever experienced before and left me physically exhausted and bathed in sweat.

After a few minutes lying silently in his arms, I had recovered. His dick was hard and waiting.

That was wonderful, but now it's your turn, I said. I've never given a handjob. I want to empty your balls when they are full and watch you spurt. You can come in me later.

I knew he was a "repeater." Aimee had told me that too.

I knelt astride his outstretched leg and faced him. Then as he watched, I took his foreskin between my thumb and fingers and slowly started to pull it up and down. I was unhurried. J had no intention of allowing him to come before I was ready. He lay on his back his hand by his sides his eyes moving from my body to my hand as I unhurriedly wanked him off.

He spoke.

"Please lube it with a little of your spit."

I stopped and dribbled my saliva in a long thread onto his glans before I started to move my hand again.

"You'll feel my lips around your penis later when I'm ready," I said." You can look forward to that."

And my hand continued to move exquisitely softly and slowly on his straining cock.

"Has it occurred to you? "I said conversationally, "that from now on you'll have to keep two cunts happy. Your problem is that although Aimee has a cunt, I don't know if she is one. I on the other hand am a cunt with a cunt. But you know that, don't you? Did I hurt you very much?"

"Yes," he croaked, as I continued to rub him.

"We're going to have to arrange a repeat performance soon," I said. "How often does Aimee spank you?"

"Three to four times a year."

Oh, I can't possibly wait that long now I have the taste. I'll have to speak to her.

"But for now, you'll just have to imagine being bent over with your bare arse in the air, as I hold the cane in the same hand that's holding you prick right now and carve fresh ridges in your flesh."

As I had been speaking I had once more started to feel horny and had been grinding my clitoris against his thigh. He similarly had been further aroused and was now starting to groan in his need.

I relented, cupped his balls with my left hand, lubed him one last time, took a firm grip on his foreskin, and started to jerk more quickly whilst rocking up and down on his thigh.

I was approaching another orgasm when I felt his shaft slowly start to swell in my hand, and I quickly changed my grip, took him in my fist, and jerked as fast as I could.

"I'm going to flay your arse, you bastard," I shouted. Think about that.

The mental image was too much for both of us, and my orgasm hit me like a train. Waves of pleasure filled my vagina, and my perineal and thigh muscles spasmed as I screamed with pleasure.

Simultaneously his penis swelled further and started to pulse. As his groans mingled with my cries, a Jet of milk-white semen erupted from his swollen dark-purple penis head, and as I leaned over him in my passion, sprayed across my face and lips. This initial jet was followed by three others, each one a little weaker than the one preceding it, until semen slowly oozed from the tip, and my hand, still moving, smeared it over his shaft.

I licked my lips and for the first time, I tasted the saltiness of sperm. Then I smiled down at him in satisfaction and triumph, and he smiled wide-eyed back at me.

"Fuuuuck," was all he said.

I lay in his arms and slowly my senses returned to normal. For a few minutes, nobody spoke, until Christopher broke the silence.

"Did you mean what you said?" he asked.

"Oh yes. But not until you're ready. For now, I want to fuck again. We've got all afternoon together and I don't want to waste any screwing time."

A little later, he lay flat on his back, His prick was once more erect and pointing at the ceiling. He watched intently as I stood beside the bed with my legs spread, licked my fingers, put them between my legs, and rubbed myself. He in turn started to stroke his cock. As I used my right hand on my clitoris, I periodically transferred my love juices to my hard and erect nipples and rubbed them with the fingers of my left.

He was transfixed.

"Now I want your cum in me," I said.

I climbed onto the bed and squatted astride him with my weight supported by my thighs and the palms of my hands flat upon his chest, before slowly lowering myself down and onto him. Very soon, all of him was deep inside and stretching me, but this time I had control.

I raised and lowered myself onto him, grinding my clitoris on his shaft as I moved. He, in turn, pushed his pelvis up to drive himself into me as I descended. Apart from my hands lightly touching his chest, his only contact with me was my vagina tightly gripping his cock. It was as if I were wanking him with my cunt muscles and I could see and feel he loved it as much as I did.

He was watching me, moaning gently as I bobbed up and down. His prick was like a steel bar as he drove back at me and slowly and inexorably, I rode him to another climax. This time he came first. His penis swelled inside me, and he groaned loudly, then bucked and shuddered beneath me, and a felt a warmness high inside me. His pleasure took me over the edge and my muscles clamped and then relaxed rhythmically around his cock and I too moaned, long and loud.

I was finished, exhausted sated. I lay beside him in his arms, and with his seed seeping out of me and down my thighs, I slept.

When I woke it was five o'clock. Christopher was lying on his side watching me.

"It's time for me to leave," he said. "I need to shower and change and prepare dinner before Aimee comes home. Don't you dare tell her, but the sex was the best I've had for some time. "

"I'll tell her it was the best sex I've ever had," I replied. "But I owe you a blow job. Your problem is sometime soon you'll end up paying for it with your hide."

"I honestly look forward to both," he replied.

***

The following day was a Sunday, and around ten o'clock I was woken by the sound of the phone ringing. It was Aimee, asking if she could pop around. An hour later, we sat in the kitchen and drank coffee.

"Christopher says you're a great screw but told me not to drink your tea. He didn't give me a blow-by-blow if you'll forgive the pun, but he did say you were very athletic. I told him you practiced yoga and that's why you were so handy with the cane.

I also told him that just because from now on he can spend my night shifts with you, when you and I cane him, he can expect no mercy from either of us when we each deliver eighteen strokes on the bare."

"What did he say?"

"He asked when I'm working nights next."

"And?"

"Tomorrow, as it happens."

She smiled.

Have you ever used a wooden paddle on him, I asked. I've never seen a paddling or given one. Do you think I'm strong enough?

And her smile grew wider.

***

End note

Mass migration by boat is a popular topic in the UK at present but it is useful to remember that this is not just a contemporary event. Between the end of the Vietnamese War in 1975 and 1995 an estimated 800,000 people fled Vietnam by boat, travelling to Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, The Philippines, Thailand, and Singapore. A further 200-400,000 are estimated to have died at sea, because of storms, overcrowded boats, and pirate attacks. Large numbers eventually settled in North America, Australia, and Europe (Italy, France, West Germany, and the UK).