The Story of Thao Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No more, please," he pleaded.

"Ask Julia, not me."

"Do you want a divorce, Bill?" said Julia.

"Please no."

"Then Miss Nguyen will finish what she has started - the job you are paying her five hundred dollars for, out of your allowance.......Whenever you are ready Miss Nguyen.

The room fell silent.

I lay the cane gently against the scalded skin over the centre of his cheeks and was both excited and gratified to see his muscles tighten and relax in anticipation of the next stroke.

The next six strokes were all delivered at thirty-second intervals to the fleshiest part of his posterior, and with all my strength. Each time I made sure the cane impacted when his muscles were tight, and the pain would be at its worst. After almost three minutes of constant jerking, writhing, and gyration, his buttocks lay still over the end of the table. Now, a swollen mass of parallel red and purple stripes occupied their centre. Here and there, where the strokes had overlapped, a few specks of blood were visible.

Bill was quiet. He had surprised me by his remarkable stoicism, only groaning and grunting, as the caning progressed.

Once again there was a break in the proceedings. I planned to give him a further five-minute rest before delivering the last six strokes. The room was silent, each one of us alone with our thoughts.

First Julia, and then Aimee, walked around the table and stood next to me.

"He's been much braver than I thought he'd be," whispered Julia. "I thought he'd squeal like a stuck pig."

"Are you starting to feel sorry for him," I whispered back.

"Heavens no. I just wish I could have his bitch secretary over that table. All I was able to do was sack her."

Soon, it was time for the last set of six.

"Stand back and watch," I said. "He'll not be quiet much longer."

I had decided to change my approach, and now I spread my legs wide with my knees bent and stooped slightly. I drew the cane quickly behind me, before driving it forward and parallel to the floor, to impact low in the, up until now unmarked, crease between his thighs and lower bum. There was a whistle and a crack followed by a loud cry of anguish. As I drew the cane away, a red line appeared, but I did not stop to admire my handiwork. Instead, I rapidly drew the cane back and struck again in the same spot.

It took no more than ten seconds to deliver six hard strokes to the most tender part of his bum and he loudly wailed the entire time. His buttocks were held firmly in place by the ropes and could only frantically jerk, quiver, and writhe. With Julia no longer holding his upper body against the table, it rose and fell and wriggled desperately from side to side as I caned him.

And then it was over, and he lay over the table quietly whimpering, His body now glistened with sweat, and I could see a little blood oozing from where I had struck him last. Julia wiped his wounds with a clean white towel and rubbed some antiseptic cream onto them and we left him to recover whilst Julia went to the kitchen and returned with a tray on which there were three glasses of chilled white wine.

Fifteen minutes later, Julia untied him and escorted him to his bed.

When Julia returned and just before Aimee and I left to drive home, I wiped the cane clean and gave it to Julia,

"This is now his. It's unsafe to use on anyone else. You may want to give him another lesson in the future. You can keep it until then."

"How much did it cost you?"

"Seventy-five dollars."

"Invoice me a hundred and I'll make sure he pays."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you, I'll be sure to call you soon," she said.

"I look forward to it," I replied.

Oh, how I meant it.

***

Twenty minutes later, Aimee dropped me outside my house.

"Do you remember the spare house key you gave us for safekeeping, in case you lost yours?"

"Yes."

"I told Christopher to use it. He'll be waiting in your bed for you. I'm going to have a shower. Kevin's due in half an hour."

I unlocked the front door and let myself in. Inside, the lights were on. I placed my keys and handbag on the hall table.

"Christopher," I shouted.

"Up here," replied a voice.

I went upstairs to the bedroom carrying a large shopping bag that had been with me since leaving Julia's home. When I reached the bedroom Christopher was lying in bed waiting for me.

"Hello, Julia. Did you have a nice time?"

"Oh yes, thank you, but now I'm horny as hell. Can you get out from under the sheets and lie in the centre of the bed?"

He did as he was told and I sat beside him, rummaged in the bag, and retrieved the straps and ropes which I had used to immobilise Bill.

"Spreadeagle yourself," I said.

He looked at me quizzically.

"Don't worry. Tonight, I'm going to fuck your brains out, not hurt you."

I quickly bound his wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed and placed a pillow under his head to make him comfortable. Then as he watched, I stripped and went for a shower.

Ten minutes later I returned. I did not wear a robe as I emerged from the bathroom door and approached the end of the bed. Christopher followed me with his eyes as I approached the end of the bed and stood naked with my legs apart and my hands on my hips. His penis lay semi-flaccid on his pubis. I put the index finger of my right hand to my lips.

"Shhhh," I said. "Tonight, I want you to say nothing until I say you can. If you do there will be severe consequences.. I've got a much better use for your tongue in mind. Nod if you understand."

I watched him raise his head off the pillow and nod.

"Good. You and I are going to have a brief conversation. I will talk and you will listen. You can nod for yes and shake your head for no. Do you know where Aimee and I went tonight?"

He shook his head.

"Would you like to know?"

He hesitated then nodded.

"I was paid to punish a man and Aimee came to watch. He was stripped naked, tied down, and then I gave him eighteen cane strokes on his bare arse. They were very hard, and I made him bleed, and I have come to realise that I am a cruel selfish woman because I enjoyed doing it, and it made me very horny, and soon I will do it again to another unfortunate man."

I smiled down at him.

"That will be you, of course. And do you know what, Christopher? I'm happy with that. It's who and what I am. Do you know what? He was wearing the same wrist and ankle straps you're wearing now when I flogged him, and you will be wearing them when I flog you next."

As I had been talking his prick had stirred and I had watched it lengthen, grow thicker, and slowly stand to attention, and now my nipples were stiff, and I felt my secretions, wet between my legs.

"Would you like me to slowly wank you off?" I asked conversationally.

He nodded.

"Or maybe you'd like to put it up me?"

He nodded again.

"How about I wrap my lips around you and suck the cum out of you."

And for the third time, he nodded.

"Well, you shall have all three. But first, I have something else in mind. I've been resting your tongue for a reason."

I climbed onto the bed and facing the wall at the end of the bed I knelt astride his face, Then, holding the top of the bed board with my outstretched hands, I lowered my slit onto his waiting mouth and tongue.

Christopher knew how to lick pussy. I felt his tongue between my cunt lips and then he started to lap at me. I felt his tongue sliding slowly up and down, and where only, moments earlier I had been damp I was now sodden. Now and then his tongue flicked against my clitoris, and I longed for him to pay more attention to that exquisitely sensitive morsel of flesh. He was in no hurry to oblige, and in my need for release, I ground myself against his face and mouth rocking slowly back and forth.

Time had no meaning. In the place he had taken me, there was only his tongue, my sex, and my ecstasy. Then he started to concentrate on my bud and my pleasure grew and grew, Soon, my first orgasm was upon me, and I reached down and held his head between my palms as my thighs and buttocks tightened, and I ground myself hard against his mouth and face. I could not control myself and let out a long cry of pleasure. Christopher did not stop but continued to lick at me, and so my climax rolled on and on until I could take no more and rolled away.

He watched me as I knelt between his legs and watched him watching me. His prick was hard and erect in front of me. The engorged veins along the shaft were clear evidence of his extreme arousal and his eyes pleaded silently for me to touch him.

I did nothing of the kind. Kneeling, my legs apart, upright between his outstretched ankles, I waited and savoured his need, and more importantly, the power I had to provide or deny him the pleasure he craved.

I put the fingers of my right hand to my lips, wet them with my spit, and reached down between my legs. Then I found my clitoris, slick and erect, and started to rub myself. As I frigged myself I looked down into his eyes which were gazing hungrily back at me. My fingers and his hunger were more than enough to drive me to another shuddering orgasm and as I came I threw my head back and screamed.

Now I knelt astride his thigh and took the tip of his penis between two fingers and my thumb and slowly pulled the foreskin down to expose hid nob end. Then I bent down and licked his shaft and finally, I took his glans into my mouth and slowly masturbated him. I sat back up and watched him as I started to slowly hump his thigh, sliding my slit along his leg, while all the time I slowly wanked him, occasionally dribbling saliva onto his penis to keep him lubricated.

I was so turned on by what I was doing to him, His cock was rock hard under my touch, and I loved the way that his foreskin slowly covered and uncovered his bulbous gland, now a swollen purple-blue mushroom glistening with my spit. His thick, veined, shaft strained, and his belly muscles were tight, as he silently willed me to increase my pace and finish him off.

I use the term silently to mean he did not speak although he wasn't truly silent since he moaned and groaned a great deal of the time.

My control was absolute, and he would come when I decided and how I decided and not before, and I still needed more selfish pleasure. I kept him on edge. Whenever he was close, I squeezed his shaft below the tip (the book I had bought and read cover to cover was right) and took my hand away before waiting to start again. I do not know how long I tortured him - half an hour or forty-five minutes? - but in that time, I came another half a dozen times on his thigh.

Each time I released my grip. If I had not, I am certain that in my frenzied passion, I would have lost control and made him come. In the month since we had first fucked I had learned that Christopher loved my body - something that Dinh, my gay, limp-dicked ex, did not, and I revelled in showing off myself as I fucked his thigh.

He watched me. as I lewdly rocked my slim brown body backward and forwards on his leg and squeezed my nipples between my fingers announcing each climax in turn.

I'm going to come. I'm going to come.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

After each orgasm, I started to slowly jerk his dick again and his groans would grow loud again. And then I relented - or maybe I just wanted a hard dick inside me. Whichever is true, I straddled his waist, reached down, took his penis in my hand, placed the tip between my labia, and slowly lowered myself onto him. I was small and slim, had never had a baby, and had slept with only one and a half men (Christopher and Dickless Dinh). Christopher was a tall well well-endowed man with a long thick prick. The result of this was a wonderful, tight fit, and my cunt felt so full and gripped him tightly as I rode him.

Aimee had a particular English saying that she sometimes used when she was very horny and desperately needed a fuck. when she would announce "I'm gagging for it." That night as I started to bounce up and down on Christopher I'm certain he was feeling exactly that, and was desperate to fill me with his cum. It didn't take long. I felt him writhing under me, driving himself up and into me, as I lowered myself onto him before lifting myself again. I increased the tempo, bobbing my cunt rapidly up and down on him, and saw his eyes widen before he let out a long cry of pleasure and relief, whilst his movements became frantic, and he strained against his bonds. As he came I felt a warmness deep inside of me, and I came too, my vaginal muscles spasming in ecstasy, and my thighs involuntarily tightening around his waist,

I fell forward over his body with my head against his chest, and there I lay listening to the rapid sound of his heart whilst his dick softened inside of me, and his sperm started to leak.

By then I had lost count of how many times I had come but I knew I wanted just one more orgasm. I climbed on top of him in a sixty-nine position and presented my dripping labia to his lips whilst taking his semi-flaccid penis in my mouth. His prick was wet with a mixture of my juices and his jizz, and tasted salty as I sucked and licked him clean.

Behind me, and between my legs, I felt Christopher start to do the same for me. As he did my ardour started to grow once more and within a few minutes, his prick was hard between my lips. I felt him sucking on my clitoris and took my final orgasm with his thick shaft held tightly in my fist and his glans against my cheek. Then when I had recovered I took him back inside my mouth and with my head bobbing, he came deep inside my mouth.

***

I was finished. Sated, I untied Christopher and lay beside him on my back.

"Now you can talk," I said.

He said nothing and I turned and looked inquisitively at him.

"I'm knackered," he said. "So sexy, beautiful, and great in bed."

"You forgot dominant and cruel?" I replied.

"That too."

"I think you need reminding. Tomorrow I shall be talking to discuss a date with Aimee. You are obviously in need of a sound thrashing and I will be very happy to provide it. I have a new hickory paddle that I know will do the job. And I have a surprise in store for you. The next time you see me naked I will have that paddle in my hand, and you will be tied down, naked, belly down, arse up, over my new punishment bench and I shall apply thirty hard strokes whilst Aimee watches "

Christopher was silent and said nothing.

He didn't need to. I looked down between his legs, and his penis which, up until moments ago, had been sleeping after a busy evening was once more starting to stir.

And my juices began to flow again.

***                                      

12