The Story of US

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oy! Maa ki choot! Bhenchod! (Oh! mother's cunt, you sisterfucker!) On the page is a pencil sketch of two bodies. One male and one female. The male body is dark, the pencil coloring the inside and bears a striking resemblance to you, with a moustache and curly black hair. The woman undoubtedly looks like me. Fair, With short hair that comes up to her neck. And a small bracelet on her hands and an anklet on one of her ankles and a chain around her neck.

The two bodies are naked. The female is on her back with her legs stretched wide open. The man is between her legs. His mouth is on hers. His hands are on her smallish tits. Her hands are on his buttocks. They are having sex! Gandu, matherchod! Asshole, motherfucker!

I almost swoon. You have sketched us fucking! You are fucking me. A warmth starts from my cunt and spreads to the rest of my body. I clutch my thighs closed. But wait! There's more! I flip through the pages of the notebook. And see page after page of sketches of that couple, all naked, and in various sexual positions. I shut the notebook and gasp. You drew this after you met me. Fuck! So beautiful! Is this what you want us to do?

I open the other packet and out roll bras and panties. I count five matching pairs. I can instantly see they are from a very expensive brand and variety. The fabric, the feel and touch, the patterns, the stitching - all speak of quality and money. They are definitely not Indian! What? You want me to wear these? I can't. Mummy does the laundry and she will find out and ask where I got these from.

I can't do this now. Mother is calling me for tea and snacks.

I am in a trance that whole evening. Your sketches flash through my mind. I am wet in my pussy. I twist and turn and squeeze my thighs together as I sit at the dinner table. Nobody notices me. I am so horny right now. I want to go back to my room, throw off my clothes and look at your sketches. What all you have in mind for us. See how you want us to fuck. Oh! I will do it! Yes! Everything and every way you want to. Chod mujhe! Chod! Matherchod, Chod, chod kar meri fuddi lal ker de! (Fuck me! Fuck me! Motherfucker! Make my cunt red with your fucking!)

I turn off the light in my bedroom. I lie naked on the bed. I use a flashlight under the covers to see your sketches. My god! What all have you imagined? You on top of me, then us sideways. Then a number of them with me on top of you, facing you and also away from you, your hands on my ass cheeks, clearly parting them and you feasting your eyes on my gaand (asshole). Aiyoh! Amma! Fucker!

I see one particular sketch and I cannot hold back. I slam my palm on my pundai (cunt), and rotate my fingers on my clitoris and the first orgasm of the night hits me. Spasms of pure erotic delight and pleasure wash over my body. I feel myself tremble and shake as I notice the details of your imagination. I am lying on my back, with my legs spread out. But you are on top of me, and your torso is crushing my face. I am holding on to your ass as your dick is clearly going into my mouth. You are mouth-fucking me, Kuttiye ki aulaad, Matherchod! Tera lund choosna hai! Meri gaand lay le, Bhenchod! (You sonofabitch!, Motherfucker! Yes! I want your thing in my mouth. I want to suck your cock. Take my ass, sister fucker!) I scream softly as my body goes rigid like a plywood board and I come like I have never come before.

I reach my orgasms at least three more times that night. It is almost early morning before I fall off to sleep with the images in my mind. You want me to take you in all my holes, you sonofabitch. OK! Yes! I have heard that people fuck like that, like animals, with the man's cock going in a woman's ass. Yes, Let's do it! I want you to put it in there. I know it's dirty, but what the fuck!

I see you have drawn me with my face planted on your ass cheeks, kissing your hole. Motherfucker! I will do it if you keep it clean. And if you promise to do me that way also, as you showed in another page. Fuck! This is too much to handle!

I wear the panties and bra you sent me to the office the next few days. But I will not let my mother wash them. I will do them myself, secretly. But you have other plans.

You call me up that Saturday, and after we say hello I am quiet. I don't know what to say. I know you want to ask me about your sketches and the bras and the panties.

You laugh as you see I am afraid to talk. "Ok, Kavi, tell me, which is your favorite position. Ok, just tell me the page number, huh! Then I will know."

I still don't respond. By now I have all the positions and the page numbers memorized. Fifteen, Thirty-one, Twenty and Eleven - in that order are my favorites, but I don't tell that aloud. Instead I say, "My mother washes my clothes. I cannot wear what you gave me."

But you have an answer for that as well, "Wear them. Many times. But don't wash them. I want them unwashed!"

"You..you..want them? What do you mean?" I ask, totally confused.

"OK. Use all of them. Make them dirty. Put them in a package and send them to me. That man will be at your office on Wednesday. Give him the package. I will have it in time for our call next week. Simple!"

"What! Aiyoh, amma...that's..that's..dirty..you want my..." I curse, to myself.

You cut me off, "Yes, I want to smell your.. What do you say? Pussy, Cunt, Pundai (you say this in our language and it sounds so raw and erotic and dirty!), your choot! Yes! I want to taste your juices, your sweat and everything!"

"Aiyoh! What a man you are! Your talk is so dirty!" I say, in shock.

"What? You thought I was a nice guy. I am nice. I am just nice and horny!"

I don't know what comes over me as I blurt out, "Why did you not send yours?"

"What?"

I say, "You want my underwear, but you did not send yours!"

Take that, you cunt licker, cock sucker!!You are quiet. It takes some time for what I said to sink in, and then you say, "OKAY! Express delivery. You will have it on Monday!"

Then before we sign off I hurriedly say, "Fifteen, Thirty-one, Twenty and Eleven".

You say, "What?"

I repeat slowly, "Fif..teen, Thirty...one, Twen...ty and Ele..ven." and put the phone down before you can respond.

I don't know how you manage it but I have a package in my hands on Monday. I take it home and keep it hidden till we finish dinner. My heart races all through the evening. And then when all is quiet in my house, when all are in bed, I open your package. 'Fuck!,' I think. 'What am i doing?' But I unwrap it anyway and take your underwear to bed. You have sent three. I masturbate with them. I rub them all over my choot and gaand (my pussy and ass) and tits. Today is another all night session. I inhale your manly smell. It mostly smells of piss, you motherfucker! But I don't care. I put the front of your shorts on my nose and mouth and wipe it over my pussy. I use two at a time. One of the shorts has something very crusty on the front. Looks like it is your juice, I don't know. But it looks just like the front of my panty does when I have secreted something on it. I feel it and lick it. Later on, I come copiously and I catch my juices with your underwear. Fuck! This is so fuckimg awesome! You fucker! You jerked off on this one!

My hands tremble as I hand my package over to the man, but he has no idea what is in it. When you call me next your voice tells me that you have my underwear with you.

It is Saturday afternoon and my parents have gone out to see a matinee movie and I am alone at home and you know it. You have planned something, you beautiful sonofabitch. What is it?

"Now, Kavi. Remove your clothes and lie naked on the bed," you command me.

"Now? It is afternoon. You want me to be naked, without any clothes, now?"

"No one will notice," you say. "Come on! I am naked too, here!"

I do as you say. I am fully nanga naked. I feel a warm sensation on my choot(cunt). And at the same time, I feel some moisture between my cunt lips. I put my palm and rub my crotch gently.

"Now," you say. "Your hands are my hands. And I will tell my hands to do what I want to do, OK?"

I have an idea where this is going. You continue, "My hands caress your tits. They feel the small boobs, the thick nipple.They squeeze and crush the supple flesh." You stop, and ask, "Are my hands doing as I say?"

Hahn, Matherchod! (Yes, motherfucker!) Fuck! I am aroused. I feel liquid pouring out of me. I whisper, "Yes. Yes."

"Good. My hands keep kneading you boobs. I feel your nipples hardening. My right hand now goes down to your belly and a finger enters your deep belly button. My other hand still squeezes you tits. My hand now goes down, down to the area between your thighs and feels the thick hair there."

I groan into the phone. "Aiyoh! Appa! Gandu! (Asshole)" And then ask, "What are you doing there?"

"Me?" you answer in the form of a question. "My hands are your hands. Tell me what you want to do!"

I say, "Noooo! Chee.. I can't"

"Ok then, I will tell you what your hands are doing to me, OK? Your hands roam all over my body. They feel the firm muscles on my chest. They pinch my nipple."

"Aiyoh...!"

"Yes. Then your hand goes down between my legs and takes a hold of my hard long cock. My Poolu. You have never held a man's lund in your hand. (You have learnt the hindi word for cock!) I know it. But you like the way my cock feels. So hard. So long, But you know what to do. You fist it. You start stroking it! Oh, Kavi, my cock feels so fucking nice in your hand. Stroke it! Stroke it! Faster! Faster! You want to put it in your mouth, yes?"

I start inserting my fingers into my cunt. Those are your fingers going in and out of my pundai. (Like you, I like the sound of the world in our language). Involuntarily I say out loud, now, "Aiyoh! Your fingers are on my pundai and clit! You are rotating them hard. Your fingers are pinching my clit. My juices pour out and over your fingers! You take your fingers and lick my juices. Aiyoh! Aiyoh! Aaa!!" I have my fingers in my own mouth. They are soaked with my juices. I am licking my fingers, tasting and swallowing my own cunny juices. Teri Maa Ki Choot! (Your mother's cunt!)

You are screaming softly into the phone, "Oh, Kavi. Yes, do you feel my hard dick? I want you to take it in your mouth. Yes, like that, My pooluUhnn, Uhnnn. Like that!"

I remember something. "Page twenty-four!" I scream.

You say, "Yes, twenty-four, my favorite. Suck my cock, Kavi! Aiyoh! I am going to finish! Are you close? Yes?"

I shout, "Yes, yes, yes! I am going..to..finish..Aaaah... aaaah!!" I am rocked with spasms of my orgasm. I clutch both hands on my cunt and double over and stay still and my orgasm hits. I hold my breath as waves of pleasure flow over me. Fuck! Fuck! And then I flop back on my bed.

I hear you say, "Ahh, here it is! Do you see it, Kavi? Aaaah...Aaaah Aaaaahhh!" Then you let out a final 'Aiyoh!"

We are quiet for sometime. I only hear your hard breathing. I am sure you can hear me as well. I know you have finished. My friend Meena has told me what happens when a man finishes. Then I ask, "What happens when..when..you finish? Does ..something..water..."

You interrupt me, "Kavi, you don't know what happens when a man..man..no? Have you not seen or heard?"

"No," I whisper, after a while "I don't know."

You are silent. Then you say, "Kavi, I am going to come to see you."

I jerk up on my bed, instantly. I shout, "AIYOH! NO! Nooo, you cannot, We should not see each other before the wedding. At least not without permission. Please, no! No!" But I know my protestations are in vain. You have decided to come and that's it. I plead once more, "No. We live in an independent house with lots of servants, gardeners, drivers. Everybody will know if you come. It will create a lot of trouble. People will see and talk and gossip. No, please, no!"

You understand what I am saying and a plan forms in your mind. You ask me to go to a friend's house a few days from today when you plan to come here. I ask my friend Meena if I can use her apartment. We have no secrets. I tell her everything. And she agrees. I have also helped her on many occasions so it is okay. Meena is a good friend and she asks if I am going to have sex with you! Sex? What is that! Are you coming here to fuck! I say, "God, I hope not! I am not ready, we are not married!"

Meena says, "Still. Be careful. Do you want protection?"

"What?" I say.

"Protection. Condoms," Meena says, matter-of-factly.

"Kya, saali? (What, you idiot?) Aiyoh, I don't know! I don't want to have sex now!"

But Meena shows me anyway. She has been married for a year now and knows all this. She takes one condom from her bedside table and shows me how to use it. She takes a flashlight and uses it as a man's penis. I am wide-eyed. I ask her, "Is it really that big?"

Meena giggles, "Yes! Well Mahesh's is a little smaller than this."

'Oh God!' I think. But I take a few condoms from her anyway.

On Friday I go to the office and make some excuses and slink away to Meena's apartment. Suddenly I hear the doorbell and when I open the door, there you are, you beautiful man!

You step inside, and now both of us are unsure what to do next. Talking over the phone is one thing, but being in the same room with just the two of us is totally different. For all the confidence you showed when we met and all the bluster on the phone, you are as nervous as I am. I think I am going to have to take control.

I step forward to hug you and you open your arms and take me in. We hug, the first time our bodies touch each other. I feel my small breasts crushed against your chest. Your arms are around me on my back. I can feel your arms on my bra straps as they roam all over my back.

Then we step away and you hold me at arms length and we lock eyes. Then we both smile at the same time.

You bend down and take my face in your hand and then we kiss. Just your lips on mine, and electricity courses through my body. I shudder and stay still as your lips explore mine. Then I feel your tongue knocking at my lips, urging them to open and give access to my mouth. Tentatively I part my lips and your tongue rushes into my mouth like an animal uncaged. Our tongues collide and I almost faint. Your thick flesh on mine. I sense you tense, and I realize this is your first time as well.

I am aroused and I can feel a hardness on my thigh. It is your lund! (cock). It is getting hard. These are new, extraordinary sensations for me. I feel lightheaded and giddy. Now my tongue is in your mouth! How it got there I have no idea. We are swapping saliva. I am opening my mouth, using my lips and tongue to taste all of you, every part of your mouth.

Why do people immediately take off their clothes? I am not sure why, but I do. I have this insane and immediate desire to show myself to you in my entirety, in my naked form. I have a summer skirt on, and I slip it off my shoulders and stand in front of you in my bra and panties. It is a pair that you sent me.

Your eyes bulge. I see your Adam's Apple bobbing in your throat. Your eyes rake over my body. From head to toe. Then you pull off your T-shirt. And unbuckle your pants and step out of it. You are naked except for your under shorts.

It has been only about five minutes since we met, and look at us. We are almost naked and ready to fuck! "NO!" a voice screams in my head. "Don't fuck. Not now. Tell him. Touching and playing is okay, but no sex."

I whisper, "I am scared!"

You say, "So am I! What do we do?"

We giggle together.

You say, "You are so beautiful. Your body is so..so..nice."

I say, "I am glad you like it, I am a bit fat, I know."

"Not fat. Thick. I like it that way"

Suddenly you step forward and put your hands on my shoulders, then run them down my arms. Then your hands reach behind my back and unclasp my bra.

"Aiyoh! Please! No..no..ok...but no..fuck..ing!"

I laughed, embarrassed at my choice of words. "Yes," I say. "Let's wait."

You look at me. "Of course, Kavi. I..I..just wanted to see you. But ..but this is fantastic!"

You eye my tits. I lift an arm and place it above my breasts. They are easy to hide since they are not big. Tenderly, you reach up and pull my arm away. And you kiss my nipple. Then you get bold and start sucking it. Fuck! How nice it feels. Matherchod (motherfucker!). My nipples are being sucked. I raise my hand and palm my other tit and offer it to you and you suck each tit in turn. I am sure I am creaming in my panties.

You bend down and kiss my chest, my belly, and then you kneel and place your mouth on my choot (cunt). It is covered by my panties, but you don't mind. You put out your tongue and move it up and down my cunt line. Like you have done it a thousand times before with other girls. I can feel the wetness from your mouth as it penetrates the fabric of my panties and falls on my skin. I am sure you can taste my juices also.

"Oh Kavi! How many times have I imagined doing this! Finally doing this with you. Aiyoh!"

You continue for a long time. I see that you are squirming and moving. But then you get up and start removing your shorts. I look down and I can see a bulge there already. Is that your 'flashlight' in there, I think.

"No! Please! No!" I say.

But your shorts are already off and your..your dick is exposed. I involuntarily put my hand to my mouth and gape at your thing. Fuck! What is that? So thick, so big, so long!. It looks hard! Meena was right! It is like a flashlight. And the veins on it. All curvy and thick. And it is not straight? It is at an upward angle. And the purple head, so shiny and smooth, the color in contrast with your dark, black stub. I look up at you in awe, and you just smile at my astonishment.

"Aiyoh, what.. What.. is that how?"

You reach for my hand and I let you take it (Please let me touch it, I say in my mind!) and place it on your cock. Appa! So warm, so hard and thick. You wrap my fingers on it and move my hand up and down its length. I feel the skin sliding on the muscle underneath and I gasp. You let go and I continue to stroke it, still in amazement and awe.

I let go and your loda (cock) jerks up and down. A drop of liquid pops out of your hole. Aiyoh!

Then you look down at my panties and I understand what you want me to do. I hook my thumbs at the waistband and pull it down. How did I get so shameless? Or is it brave?. Or stupid?All I know is that I am horny now. I am aroused. I don't seem to care if we have sex. We are engaged to be married.

You suck in your breath as you see my hairy choot (pussy) area. Without missing a beat you are back on your knees once again and this time your mouth is on my cunt hairs. Oh! I hope I am clean down there! But you don't mind. Your tongue is already out and it is parting my hair with its tip, searching, seeking my hole. I suddenly feel the coolness of your spit and tongue on my pussy lips and a shudder runs through my body. And when your tongue reaches my clit, I almost jump out of my skin.

"Aaahhh, aaaah! Oy fucker!" I moan. I am not aware of the passing time. But suddenly I feel like I am going to finish. I want to get away from your grasp, but you have held my ass so tightly I can't even move. Without warning my orgasm hits me and I double over, crushing your head with my body. You still do not let go. And I can feel the liquid oozing out of my cunt lips and onto your lips and mouth. I shake and rumble and shudder and groan as my orgasm flows over me.

When I am done, I stagger backwards, almost falling and tripping, but I put my hand out on a wall and steady myself. "Aiyoh! Chee..What happened. Appa!" I say between gasps, my chest and stomach heaving. You just get up and look at me and giggle.