The Story of US

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My sweet Kavi! You just came. I made you come with my mouth. This is how it is going to be. Did you like it?"

I just stare at you. Like it? Mothefucker! I loved it. The best I've ever come. Do it again, you sonofabitch. Lick me and make me come in your mouth again!. I just keep quiet though, as you approach me. Our eyes meet and I know what you want me to do.

You just say, "Page six."

I go down on my knees. I don't know what I am doing. I don't know what to expect. I see your huge, monstrous lund (cock) in front of me. It is still oozing a sort of liquid from the hole and a trail of it falls to the ground. You use your thumb to flick that drop away.

I look up at you and whisper, "I..I..don't..I..."

But you hold me head gently with one hand, and with the other you fist your cock, and say, "Just open your mouth, Kavi!"

I do. And the next thing I sense is the smell of your cock. Man! The scent of sex. How beautiful and glorious it is. It is just like the smell of my fingers after I have wiped my juices from my pussy after I had an orgasm. Heaven! But this smell lasts only for a second or so. Because now, you have pushed your cock into my mouth!

I feel the soft, tight skin of the bulb of your cock-head first, and then you push the rest of the length of you dick in. It is so warm, so hard, so silky and smooth. You hold my head steady, and I am in a daze with your penis in my mouth as you start pulling it out. I must be doing something wrong because you wince and say, "Aahh..don't bite.. Don't hold on to it!" and I relax my mouth, and allow you to pull and push your cock in my mouth. You are obviously enjoying this. You moan, "Ah. ah. Fuck, fuck, Kavi. Soo nice! Aiyoh! Fuck!" And you increase your pace. I am starting to enjoy this too. The feel of your thick manhood in my mouth. I add my spit over it and feel my saliva drooling over the sides of my mouth. I can now hear the slosh-slosh sound your cock makes as you fuck my mouth.

Meena shows me how to work my mouth. We use a banana, but this is nothing like that.

Then you pull your cock out of my mouth. I don't want you to. I reach out and grab your lund with my fist. Your cock is so hard and hot. I play with your cock head. I flick it with my tongue. I poke your pee hole with the tip and you take a sharp breath and say, "Aiyoh!! Aahhh, Kavi!!"

You raise me up by my arms. I think you are ready to fuck. I suddenly remember the condom and say, "Wait!" I pull it out of my bag and show it to him.

"Oh Kavi, you want to ..to ..do..it?"

I say, "No. Not really. But I heard we need to use it even if we...we..are touching and playing.."

"Ok," You agree. Then you are not sure of how to put it on! You idiot! I say, "Here, my friend Meena showed me, " And I help roll the condom over your still-hard penis. Then I say, "Don't put it in, OK?"

You crouch and place the tip of your condom covered cock on my pussy. Fuck! The feel of a real cock on my twat! This is it, I say to myself. Then you run it up and down my cunt line. Indescribable feeling! Ripples pass through my body. Then you place the whole length of your cock on the line of my cunt and press it between our two bodies and you hump up and down. I am grabbing your arms for support, you are gasping and heaving and are now sweating profusely. I just hang on for dear life as your thrusts become faster and harder on my vertical slit at my crotch.

Then you suddenly pull back. You cock springs straight up, jerking and swaying. You struggle, and I see that you want to remove the condom. Why, I don't know. But you manage to take it off, and you fling it down. You cry out, "Aaah, Aaah, Kavi, I am coming! Here it is! See it! See me cum! See my poolu spilling it's water! Aaah!"

You are looking at me as I stare at your cock. Your fist is a blur as it runs along the length of your cock. Then you suddenly stop and raise yourself on your toes. I dare not remove my eyes from your cock.

You hear you scream softly, "Ahhh," and at the next millisecond a stream of whitish, creamy, thick fluid erupts from the pee hole of your dick. I follow it as it slams against the wall and makes a quiet 'splash' sound. But then another stream explodes from your cock and follows the first. Then another. And Another. Your body jerks with every eruption. And then the ropes slow down. The amount of fluid also reduces and finally you are left with some drops falling below to the floor. In all, I counted about ten streams from your cock.

I realize I am gasping and my breaths come out heavy. Fuck! Holy mother of god! Is that how a man ejaculates? Not like a woman with juices just flowing out, but like a fountain! A water hose. Fuck! Look at all that juice on the wall and floor! What do they call it, ejaculate? Semen? Cum? I look at you and you are crouched, with your back against the wall for support.

"Oh, Kavitha! That was awesome. I have never had something like this before! Aiyoh! Fuck!! Fuuuuuckkkk!"

You look at me and your eyes widen. Without realizing it I am rubbing my cunt with my fingers. I cannot hold back. Seeing you come like that has made me go over the edge. The whole room is filled with the smell of sex, the scent of my juices and my body, the aroma of your water form your dick and your swaet. I cannot control myself. And in less than a minute, with you looking at me, staring at me with a small smile playing on your lips, I come. I have my second orgasm there with you. This time I do not cover my face or bend down. I am looking straight at you. I step closer to you as waves of pleasure ripple through my body. My hand is a blur as I continue to rub my clit as I come. And then I collapse on you, and you hold me till my climax subside. And we continue like that till we both stop gasping and heaving. We fall down on the floor in a heap and lay there until our breathing subsides. And then we look at each other and smile.

After a while you move against me and I realize your dick is big again. It is ready for action once more! I look at you and you ask, "Twenty-nine?"

I smile and laugh, shyly. I know what you want, you asshole. Don't you know I want that too? I move a bit and you raise yourself and straddle my face and without much ado you push your thick penis in the direction of my mouth. I have already opened it, and you insert your cock in. I can smell and taste your 'cum'. It feels so erotic. But you have started raising and falling, you are fucking my mouth already! I feel something hitting my chin and I raise my hand and cradle and handle your balls. You groan with pleasure and satisfaction. You reach behind and take my hand and position it on your ass-crack. What? You want me to touch you there? Your asshole? We only met like ten minutes ago! I go for it anyway and I feel your asshole. Its skin feels just like mine, folded and puckered and I place my finger there and poke.

I have done something wrong again, as you suddenly pull your cock out of my mouth, and scream through gritted teeth, "Ooooh.. Ammma.., Aiyoh... wait.. Wait.. don't move!" And I lay still until you steady yourself. Looks like you had enough and you sigh and fall back on the floor.

I look at you and finally say, "I ..I want to do it.."

You turn to me sharply and ask, "Really? Are you sure? "

I nod. "Yes, fuck me. Let's do it. Put it inside me. Use the condom, please."

You ask, again, "Are you sure? It will hurt I think. Guys have told me..."

My friend Meena has told me as well. She says better to get it done with. It will hurt anyway. So what is to be done. She gives me a bottle of some jelly or lubricant. "Use this," She says. "Put it inside you and on his cock after he has put on a condom. It will ease the pain."

I show it to you and you do as I say. For this time, I go to the bed room and pull down a bed sheet and place it on the floor. I rest my head on a pillow and raise and part my thighs. You look down at my hairy crotch and your eyes bulge once again. I lower my eyes and see that your cock is jerking up and down, swaying and ready. I put my finger in my hole and lubricate it some more.

Then you fall on me. Your cock is nowhere near my hole. You are pushing and prodding and probing. I reach down and grab your cock and place it on the entrance to my hole. I see that you are finally relieved to be at the right spot.

Without warning, you thrust your torso downward, fast, hard, and with full force. 'Where did you learn to do that' is actually my first thought as your thick dick bursts through my lips and rips apart my womanhood and impales me. A sharp pain erupts from my pussy. I go numb, speechless and still. I don't think I even let out a breath as I felt the needle like pain courses through my spine, my thighs, my stomach and legs. I let out a groan like, 'Ugggh.. Aiyoh!" and I barely have time to react, when you are already pulling your dick out. Why? What? I ask, but you are not fully out of my cunt. You stop with your cock head still in my pussy and you ram it back in again. Does all this come naturally to you? I want to ask.

But you are already riding me like a train. Your arms engulf me, and you use my body to support you as you start to pummel me mercilessly. I let you do it. Somehow this doesn't seem pleasurable to me. But that is only in the beginning. I feel some cool liquid flowing out of me and I look down at your cock and I see blood. My blood. But by now, the pain and hurt has become tolerable and I am starting to like the feel of your hard cock as it rubs against the walls of my cunt.

I want this to go on for a long time. And you also don't seem to want to stop. You groan and moan with every stroke and call out my name. Then you stop, I think you are done but I didn't feel anything. But you are just taking a break. You look up at me and smile and resume fucking. You put your hand between us and rub my clit. I spread my thighs to make it easier for us.

We are sweating. The drops of sweat from your forehead and hair fall like rain on my face and I open my mouth and let them fall on my tongue. You giggle as you see this but you do not stop fucking me.

But all of a sudden you lose control. You groan, "Aiyoh.. Aahh.. I am going to finish." And then the real ramming starts. I am not sure where you get this renewed energy and strength. But you fall on me, batter and hammer me, pummel and punish me, with a brutal, fierce animal-like force that I am unable to react to. I am in shock. I just hold on to your arms and hang on as you ride me to your heart's content.

Then you let out a scream, like an elephant that is hurting. With one mighty heave, that I think actually breaks me into two pieces, you slam hard into me and lay still. I can feel your heart beating against mine. And your cock in my cunt. Suddenly I feel it inside me, pulsating and pushing against the walls of my pussy. I realize that you are erupting inside me, inside your condom, just like you did earlier standing in front of me. For some crazy reason I count the number of times your dick pulsates in me and I count till ten until everything subsides.

We lay like that for a long time until our breathing subsides. Your head is on the pillow and I cannot see your face, but I can feel your hot breaths on me. Then you raise yourself and with an effort you pull your cock out of me. We both look down and see it covered with my juices and blood. I wince and gasp at the pain I feel as you pull out. I hear you groan as you fall off me.

We lie there for a few minutes. You get up to clean yourself, and I follow you to the bathroom. You yank the condom off and toss it in the toilet bowl. You hold your cock and you piss. I reach out and hold it for you. It is still semi-erect and warm and wet. Your sticky cum falls on to my fingers and then down. We laugh softly.

I am still hurting from the punishment you meted out. My body has never been subjected to this sort of treatment. My pussy burns. I step into the bath area and pour water over my whole body. I am surprised when you get in and help me wash. You are careful when you reach my crotch. You soap it gently and wash it. You bathe me completely. And then you dry me with a towel,

And before we step out of the bathroom, you bend down and kiss my cunt. Not a light touch. But a real deep, penetrating one. Your tongue parts my lips and licks my still sore slit. And then you turn me around and spread my ass cheeks and kiss and lick my asshole. You stand up and we kiss again.

I don't want you to go. I want to have some more time together. Can we do this again? It hurts me, but I think I can manage. If you are willing.

I hesitate, but luckily you are thinking the same thing. I see that you are ready to do it again. Your lund is rising up like a log, once again! Matherchod! (Motherfucker!), it is so big. The purple head is like a mushroom. The skin on your cock is so black. Oh, I want to put it in my mouth.

I whisper, "Twenty two," and you are already getting into position. In a flash you are straddling my face and your cock is inches from my mouth, and even before I can open my mouth fully, you are pushing your lund in it. You get it in, finally, and drop on my face and I can feel your cock head hit my throat and I almost choke. But you slow down immediately and slow your thrusts. I hear you gasping in pleasure as I roll my tongue on the thick vein under your cock. You punctuate your thrusts with groans and moans, "Ah, ah, ah, oooh, oooh, ooooh!"

Suddenly I am afraid that you will finish in my mouth. Meena, my friend, said that the first time her husband finished in her mouth, she really threw up, vomited on the bed! So I am scared. I feel you are losing control and I push at your thighs with my fists. Luckily you realize what I mean and you stop and pull out of my mouth. Your cock makes a 'plop' sound as it pops out.

I make you put on a condom and I lubricate my choot with the lotion very well. You are in a rush I can see. I spread my legs and expect you to lick me down there, but you are already between my thighs. I say, "Wait. Touch me there. Put your hand inside!"

You stop and do as I say. But I am not satisfied. "Oh..lick me, please." I part my outer lips and expose my clit. "Suck that, suck it!" You are shocked at what I am saying, but you agree. You fall down and lap my choot. You part the folds of my pussy with your tongue and reach my clit and suck it.

I press your head down when you reach the right spot. Automatically, I rotate my torso, around and around, up and down. I feel your spit, I sense my juices mixing with your saliva and hear your slurp. I have another orgasm, right then and there. I shake my head from side to side trying to control the waves of pleasure coursing through my body. You do not wait. Even before I settle down you are up and between my thighs. You look down and hold your lund (cock) and direct it correctly this time at my hole, and it slides into my choot very smoothly. I feel it sliding along the walls of my pussy. You reach the end of your thrust. You settle down on me with a sigh.

I am still trembling from my orgasm and I don't know what you are doing. After a while I look up at you and you have your eyes closed. I can feel you focussing completely on your lund (cock) pistoning in and out of my choot (cunt). I try to focus on that too and after a few minutes I get it. I can feel it. The vibrations from my pussy, so glorious and fantastic and improbable. I want this to go on for a long time. I know I will get another hit if you continue doing this. The area of the heat spreads from my crotch slowly.

I sense your thrusts getting harder and your end approaching. You start groaning rapidly. Your grip on my shoulders gets firmer with each of your thrusts and you are nearly hurting me. I moan through gritted teeth, but you don't seem to care. You get into your animal mode, and you are slamming, ramming, ploughing and hammering me and it begins to hurt once more. I think I am crying. My breaths come out in sobs. And now I just want you to finish. And you do. But before that you put your hand under me, clutch me as tight as ever and then scream into my year, "Aaaaah.. Aaaaah, Kaaaaaavi, Fuuuuuckkkkkk!! Maa ki choot! (Mother's cunt!)"

You lund (cock) explodes inside my choot (cunt). I feel it pulsating like a beating heart, pumping hard and slow, and I count the bursts, one...two...three...upto ten or eleven. And only then do you relax your hold on me. I realize I have been holding my breath and finally I release it and gasp and suck in air. We both are gasping and heaving. I feel your weight as you let yourself go and flop on me. Finally you roll off me. You reach up and kiss me on my cheek, "Oh!! Kavi, Kavi...Kavi...I love you.. Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank youuuuu!"

We don't meet again until our wedding day

Within a year of our marriage we have tried all the positions you have sketched out for us. And we have also added a few new ones.

Everything comes naturally. You ask and I do. I ask and you oblige. But it's you mostly. I am here to fulfill your desires and lust. We fight and argue, but we fuck and make up.

You want to cum in my mouth. "Go ahead," I say. You want to fuck me in the ass. "Ok. But slowly, and don't hurt me." If it hurts, we stop. I suck your balls and lick your ass. You always keep that area clean for me. And I do the same for you, because I also like my asshole to be licked. I sit on your face, and you suck my clit until I drool the juices from my cunt into your mouth.

When I breast-feed our children, I ask you to suckle at my tits and you do it gleefully. I like to see you suck one of my nipples while my baby sucks the other. And sometimes you even finger my pussy to orgasm while I am feeding you both.

Present day

Oh! The pleasures we experienced in this full life of ours. We are so blessed! I look at you lovingly as you finish your breakfast, pick up your bag and bow me a kiss and walk out

The End