The Story of Us

Story Info
A Story of Love and Loss.
6.5k words
3.36
3.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moboulion
moboulion
137 Followers

A BIG thank you to SillyEmily for the editing!

--------------------------------------------------------------

It all started innocently enough. We were both at a High School marketing group's event. We were from different schools but were put into the same group when we arrived. You were a redhead girl from the middle of the state, and I was a dark brown hair boy from up North near the lake.

We hit it off right away and the time went by quickly and we became fast friends. Throughout our Senior year we would meet up at several events. We'd be at the same marketing competitions, seminars, and leadership training.

Fast forward 20 plus years later. I am just randomly looking through my Messenger app when I see a pending message request that​​ I'd never looked at before from you. The message asked if I remembered you, as if the pretty redhead girl that I'd held hands with and that had always been a memory could ever be forgotten.

So, even though it had been 3 months since the message was sent to me, I responded saying that I did in fact remember you and was happy to hear from you. I had a message back from you the next day and we went back and forth catching up. You were married to your HS sweetheart and had two boys while I was married to my college sweetheart and had three kids, two boys and a girl.

We talked regularly over messaging apps and text messages often. Most often talking during the day as we were both less busy when we were working. Some conversations while at home, but the main time was when we were both at work. As we became more familiar with each other we became good friends. Such good friends that we weren't telling our partners about it.

We were talking about EVERYTHING, often complaining about our spouse's treatment of us. You shared how husband loved to show you off in public and even took you to a swinger's club but would get jealous when you were the center of attention. Meanwhile I'd complain about how my wife was barely interested in sex and when we had sex, I had to do all the work and how bland she was.

You and I both wanted to swing with others and then go home and use that to expand our sex lives at home. ​​Eventually we began to share pictures and videos of each other and our spouses. It began with just the normal Facebook pictures but eventually lead to pics of ourselves totally nude and even having sex with our partners.

The videos of you moaning while getting railed always turned me on. We even began talking on the phone and having many steamy discussions explaining things we'd like to try which eventually led to talking dirty to and about one another.

After eight or nine months of continued expansion of the relationship your husband found out and shut us down. You went about repairing your relationship and I went back to my life. I tried to contact you many times but failed, and eventually gave up on ever talking again.

I honestly became depressed because I lost such a good friend and because my marriage wasn't good. I was one of those "staying for the kids" people. My wife and I never communicated, when we did it wasn't good, and we mostly stayed busy to avoid each other. I'd stepped out on her a few times as I was trying to find ways to connect with people again since it wasn't ever happening at home.

Everything changed one day when I woke up to a message on a Saturday morning. Your husband had passed away the night before and you needed a friend. I spent almost the entire day talking with you both via messaging and on the phone. We arranged for me to come and see you the next day even though you lived two hours away and we were in the midst of Covid.

​​I made up a story for my wife which allowed me​ to go two hours away on my own and ​​I was off and met you about 40 min from your house. With the Covid closures ​​we decided to meet in a parking lot and just talk in your car.

In your car I provided you ​​with a shoulder to cry on and I held you for quite some time. Yet somehow after all of that and our discussions about everything we ended up kissing. I asked you if it would be ok and you told me that if I didn't start soon you were going to. (It didn't take a rocket scientist to feel the sexual chemistry between us.) With the kissing came some fondling by both of us.

My hands roamed to your covered breasts, and I could tell you were enjoying it. You were feeling my erection through my shorts. As our mouths and tongues explored one another I got my right hand under your shirt and freed your left breast and massaged it as you moaned. I unlocked my lips long enough to get a taste of your rock-hard nipples.

However, I couldn't leave your lips for long, so I covered your perky breasts and made out with you once again as my right hand explored further south. I reached inside the top band of your leggings and found you were pantie less and smooth cunt. You were moaning as we kissed, and my fingers were exploring your lower lips. Your breathing increased and were close to cumming - but just couldn't get there.

You explained later as we talked on the phone on my way home that the chances of getting caught kept you from reaching that orgasm. Apparently, that was also the only thing that kept you from sucking my cock right there and then.

I vowed to be there for you however I could over the next few weeks. We were back to our normal friendship, and I was helping you make decisions with the funeral and even livestreamed the funeral and the celebration of life from home. We talked whenever we had time and I helped you get through deciding on meals, walking into a store by yourself, handling your in-laws and so much more.

We also had numerous sexual talks which often lead to one or both of us masturbating to the other's descriptions of what they were doing to themself or what we'd want to do to one another. You also had several breakdowns, and I was there for support any time I was needed. And during all of that we got closer and closer.

Eventually we decided to get together again but due to the forecast for lots of rain the day we were to meet and the pandemic we were not sure what to do. We kicked around meeting up at a hotel and eventually decided to do just that in a town in the middle of our two locations. I told you repeatedly that nothing needed to happen and that I just wanted to be there for you and be able to sit with you.

We both took the day off work and met at the hotel late in the morning. You had booked the hotel and so after checking in you had me meet you at the elevator. As soon as the doors closed, we were making out! We gathered ourselves enough to be able to walk down the hall to the room.

The second the door closed we were making out again! Eventually we made our way to the sectional and were really making out and our hands were all over each other! My hands were mauling your breasts through your shirt while also traveling down to get a handful of your ass.

I don't know who stripped the other person of their clothing first, but I know that you were down on your knees in front of me with my cock in your mouth quickly! Your cock sucking skills were on full display as you looked into my eyes while licking my cock head. Then you got a little smile on your face and swallowed my cock almost whole! I almost blew my load right away, but I wanted to last longer so I made you stop so I could get to your pleasure.

We made out for a minute or two while I took off your jeans and began to play with your pussy. I knew from our previous conversations that you'd had your pubic hair surgically removed and so I knew I had to get a closer look. My mouth was attacking your pussy in no time. I was nibbling and sucking on your pussy lips which caused you to moan like crazy.

Your hands were pulling my head even more into your pussy and I was fully enjoying your juices flowing into my mouth along with the sweet smell it was emitting! I was in heaven and apparently so were you as you were pounding your fist into the cushions while also flooding my mouth with your juices.

Eventually you pushed me away and told me to sit on the sectional. I wasted no time in doing so and you mounted me right away. You were so tight and smooth, and I was in heaven. I had your ass in my hands, your swaying breasts in my face, and my cock in your pussy. You were yelling out loud how thick my cock was and how it was stretching you out and how badly you'd wanted it in you! I was battling to hold out until you gripped my balls and stroked them and told me to shoot. And shoot I did! We both got off together at that moment and you collapsed on me. We kissed and enjoyed the afterglow for a few minutes.

After a few minutes we cleaned ourselves up and went back to talking. Eventually we both ended up in bed talking again about that last experience, discussing how long we'd both wanted to do that, and you kept complimenting me on my cock thickness while I explained how much I enjoyed your smooth, soaking wet pussy.

Again, the talking led to kissing, which led to making out, and eventually led to fondling each other again. My hands were squeezing your breasts and playing with your nipples. You were stroking my cock and making sure he was alive again -- which wasn't a problem as I was in bed with a beautiful woman.

I eventually laid you on your back and worked my tongue from your mouth to your breasts and back down to your sweet pussy. ​​You didn't allow me to keep going for too long, as you looked me in the face and told me you wanted me in you again right now!

So, I moved up your body until my cock was lined up with your pussy and stuck it in between your moist folds again. I was buried in you right away and you were pulling my ass forward as we made out! I was pumping in and out of you like a jackhammer and you were moaning like crazy! It wasn't long before you were screaming again and with that, I shot my cum inside you again. I kept going for a few minutes before finally deciding that I needed to leave your pussy for a bit.

We both decided that we needed a break. Reluctantly we both dressed and decided to go out for lunch. Your previous research on the area had found a little local mom and pop restaurant that we both wanted to check out.

I ordered a sandwich and chips, and you had a salad and while eating them we had a great conversation about where our lives were going and what we'd like to do in the future. You also brought up some of the things you had to do to legally change the paperwork over to you due to your husband's passing. We had some really good food and a great discussion. After about an hour we were both ready to go back to the room!

We drove back to the hotel with you stroking my cock through my shorts. Thankfully the hotel wasn't too far away, and we got back there quickly. I walked into the building with a hard cock that I rubbed against you as we waited for the elevator. Once in the elevator I was all over you again pinning you against the wall and pressing my lips to yours. The elevator got to our floor quickly and we detached ourselves long enough to get to the room.

My hand was on your ass as you opened the door using the room key. Once in the room we both went to town. Hands were all over one another and clothes began to fly. I picked you up and threw you on the bed and went to get myself some dessert. I licked your pussy for all I was worth. I enjoyed the smooth folds and how wet you were.

You grabbed my head and shoved it into your pussy even deeper! I was in heaven as you were moaning and flooding my face with your juices. After you screamed to two orgasms, I decided it was time for my cock to fill your pussy once again.

I worked my mouth up along your body. Kissing along your stomach, your breasts, then your clavicle and neck. I eventually get to your mouth, and our tongues intertwine once again. My tongue sharing your juices with your hungry mouth. Right as we really get into that, I maneuver my body so that my cock can enter you and I thrust into you fully.

You let out a gasp as I start to piston in and out of your pussy with abandon. I pulled my lips away from your hungry mouth and keep thrusting, repositioning my upper body so that I can move your legs. I placed your legs on my shoulders so that I can plunge even further into you with each thrust!

You are fully moaning as I ram into you over and over again! It doesn't take long before I feel your body begin to shudder, and so I grab your left breast and tug on your nipple making your climax even more explosive! You almost pass out from the orgasm, but I keep going. I begin to roll my hips which allows my cock to hit all over your insides.

You quickly awaken and I can tell you are building towards another climax. That gives me even more encouragement and instead of being a jackhammer I plunge into you with a hard thrust and then pull out slowly before another hard thrust. You are screaming out loud as you are reaching your orgasm! I grab both breasts and pinch your nipples again as we both reach our mutual orgasms.

A minute or two longer of thrusting into you and I feel a little lightheaded, so I disengage from you and roll onto my side right next to you as we peck at each other's mouths and cuddle enjoying the afterglow.

We must have both fallen asleep for a while as I noticed that it's been at least two hours since I last looked at the clock. I was awoken by your hand stroking my hardening cock. I looked at your face and you have a mischievous smile on your face. You wink at me and head down south. You push me on my back and get between my legs and take my entire cock in your mouth!

You are an expert cock sucker and it's obvious how much you enjoy doing it. You keep making eye contact with me and make a show of what you are doing. You are massaging my balls and engulfing my cock. I'm moaning out loud and you've got a smile on your face while you are licking the head.

Suddenly you stop while staring into my soul. You move to the point where your pussy is lined up with my cock and you grab it and fill yourself up. You have this look of satisfaction on your face as you begin to ride me. You grab my hand and place them on your tits and I know exactly what you want. I maul your breasts and play with your nipples while you ride me like your life depended on it.

I feel your juices running down my balls as you just keep going and going until you almost pass out on top of me! You continually kiss me as you slowly grind on my cock. Knowing that I haven't cum yet y​​ou ask if I want to flip, and of course I took you up on the offer. We flip over and I enter you once again.

I fuck you with everything I have left, however I just can't cum while you have at least two or three times. I enjoyed the feeling but also figured out that I probably haven't had enough to drink and so couldn't replenish the cum to fire away again. I enjoyed every second of it and you say that you are sore, so we agree to stop at that point.

Being that we both ​needed to head home i​t was decided that this is where we will stop for this meeting. We're both tired and a bit sore in all the right areas and both fully satisfied with the results.

We very reluctantly begin to get dressed after some time holding one another. The talking and enjoyment of each other's company continued as long as possible. Reluctantly we headed to our cars and back to our homes. We talked on the phone on the way home just to enjoy each other a little longer, even if it wasn't in person any longer today.

Our lives continued like this for quite some time. We would talk all the time over messaging and almost daily by phone. It didn't matter what we both had going on in our lives, we would find a way to converse all the time.

We would also find ways to get together as often as possible. I had a child on a college sports team in your area and because of injury he wasn't playing yet. I kept going down to support the team but quite often it was mostly to meet up with you. Sometimes we'd meet for sex but often we just spent time together. We went shopping, out to eat, on walks, or sat in a park. We'd always at least make out a little but also would get some petting in whenever possible.

We also met in the same hotel another time and spent the night together for the first time. I am rough on the details of the night, but I know for sure we had tons of sex because I was sore for days after the events of this evening. I remember going and getting a pizza and taking it back to the room along with some margaritas and enjoying them while we watched a movie together.

I remember us spending the entire afternoon and evening together naked, kissing and groping each other the entire time. I know I took every opportunity to eat your pussy and I also remember that I found out that you loved licking your juices off my mouth and tongue directly after I finished licking you.

I also know you enjoyed my cock along your ass crack, however we never got to doing any anal. You spoke often about how thick my cock is and how well it filled your tight little pussy. I also know that we fell asleep with you as the little spoon and me as the big with my right hand cupping your breast. I'm also pretty sure this was the first time we both told each other that we loved each other.

Again, after that night we were back to our normal conversation whenever possible. We chatted on the phone when both working and often at any other point that we could work it into our schedules. We'd talk about our days, meals, and families. We were going about our lives and supporting each other however possible.

We'd send naughty videos of ourselves masturbating in our beds, or even in the shower...even though you were afraid you'd drop your phone because you were admittedly a little clumsy. You were navigating life with your family, especially the in-laws, after your husband's death while I was working towards leaving my wife.

Then a day came when I was going to be at work when almost no one else was going to be in the building and my entire family was going to be out of town so we arranged for you to come and visit. You met me at work, and I showed you around the place. Then I took you into my bosses' office and sat you in the bar stool while I sat on the sofa and licked your pussy. I had you there for at least 15-20 minutes, however the chance of getting caught was too much for you to get off.

You finally begged me to stop and when I did you pushed the stool away, kneeled in front of me and opened my shorts. You fished out my cock and went to town. After a minute or so you got tired of the zipper being in the way, so you helped me take the shorts off the rest of the way and gave me a sensational blow job.

You teased me like crazy and tugged on my balls. You had me cum down your throat and when you finished you licked your lips and smiled at me. We made out right away after, with me tasting my cum on your lips and I didn't mind one bit. Since you had to wait for me to finish working you left me for a bit to get coffee.

We then met at my house and spent the afternoon together. You seemed to really enjoy fucking in my marital bed. You told me later how much of a turn on that was.

We fucked in there and then stayed naked for a while, going out into the living room and watching some baseball. We just enjoyed being together, your body on mine with neither of us caring about being naked as we were both always so vulnerable to one another.

And of course, being on that sofa together naked led to petting, making out, and more sex with you riding me there during the 5th inning. The love we were feeling made all of it so worth it and the rest of the world didn't matter...until it was time for you to leave. Again, we chatted while you drove home.

Normal life was once again chatting whenever we had time. We were talking about the future and what we all wanted it to look like together. We even discussed what our house would be like, and I drew up sketches and shared them with you. We talked about where that house would be and how we'd spend our time together, jobs we'd have, etc. We were mapping out our future while dealing with the present.

moboulion
moboulion
137 Followers
12