The Story of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next encounter was at your house. Due to you having a child at home and an older child who came over daily we had to be creative to make it happen. ​Per your instructions I parked​ my car at a hotel about 10 min from your place and you met me there and took me to your place.

You worked it out to show me the house while no one else was there and then before they arrived, we made it to your room. Closing the door, you instructed me to get naked. I quickly obliged and met you in the bed. We were all over each other, as you were very randy that day.

My cock was being sucked in no time and you were all about being in charge this time. You only came up for air so you could slide your body along mine, but before you kissed me you put your fingers in my mouth, and I got a wonderful taste of your pussy. You then pulled your fingers from my mouth and kissed me. After the kiss you told me how you'd been waiting for my hard cock and couldn't wait any longer to feel my thick cock in your tight little pussy.

You then mounted me and adjusted to its size. You then moaned like crazy as you rode me. My hands went straight to your tits and played with them and your nipples while you grunted and groaned as you came two or three times before I told you to get off so I could cum. Our pelvises were ground together which caused me to shoot cum over both of us. We made out until eventually you got off and got me a towel and we cleaned up and then laid in bed watching a movie.

During the movie, we explored each other's bodies and made out. Before long, my cock was rock hard, and I needed another taste of that sweet, smooth pussy. I went down on you for as long as you'd allow me. I licked your folds, nibbled your inner thigh, and used my fingers on you whenever possible. You got wetter and wetter until again you pulled my face from your pussy and told me to fuck you.

With you on your back I got between your legs and lined up my cock so that I could ​​fuck you like crazy. I was in and out of that pussy just pounding away making the bed creek and you moan. You were using your hands to pull my ass even harder towards you so I gave you the good hard fucking you were wanting.

I pounded your soaked pussy for as long as I could until I couldn't take it any longer and pulled out just in time to shoot cum all over your stomach. We cleaned up, but just then your camera system caught your child coming home. You told me to be quiet as you got dressed and went to greet him.

You found out what he was up to for the rest of the day. Then you explained that you were going to stay in your room as you weren't feeling great. You eventually came back to the room and got naked and back into bed with me while we watched a movie once again. That is, until we got hungry and wanted to go out to eat.

After sneaking me out of the house when one of your kids was in their room, I think this was the time we went to a local sub shop. Due to Covid we had to eat it in the car. We sat there for quite a while just relaxing and just enjoying each other's company. We enjoyed each other's company so much that we were able to sit and enjoy some down time together and it to not be sexual yet so enjoyable.

Eventually we did head over to a couple stores before our sexual energies were up and we decided to head back to your place.

When we returned to the place, we had a bit of a surprise...as another child was home. I ducked down in the passenger side's foot room area and tried to be quiet and stay hidden while they came out into the garage. They stood just outside the door, and you tried to obscure their view and somehow, we think it worked.

Although it was nerve wrecking, we both got a good laugh out of it as well. I think you were a bit more worried about it than you tried to let on, however I let you play it off. Then we made our way back to your room. It didn't take long before we were naked and enjoying each other again.

We had sex another two times pretty much back-to-back before it was time for me to leave. The first time I went straight to licking you, as I just had to have more. I loved your sweet taste and had to lap it up before you finally grabbed my hair and told me to fuck you. You were panting that you had to have me in you right there and then. I didn't disappoint you as I knew not to deny you.

I stuck my rock-hard cock in you and pounded you for as long as I could. I was kissing you, holding your breasts, and grinding our hips together while you tried to hold back your moaning so your kid didn't hear us. You ​must​ have cum at least 2 times before you told me that you wanted to switch.

I got on my back, and you mounted me, putting my whole cock in you right away. I loved seeing the look on your face as I entered you. At first you stayed upright and played with yourself with this very hot and sexy look on your face. Your eyes were partially open, your mouth agape with a slight mischievous smile​​.

You rubbed your pussy with your right hand and were teasing your own breast with the left. I enjoyed the view for a minute or two before I had to take your breasts into my own hands. When I did that, it signaled to you that it was time to go to town. You removed your right hand and began to ride me like crazy.

Up and down, grinding, and tons of moaning. I brought your tits to my face so I could suck and bite your nipples just how you love it. I smacked your ass once or twice and you moaned loudly before cumming on me again and when you tightened up even more on my cock that caused me to explode as well.

You collapsed on me, and then I held you there for a while. We just sat there enjoying our bodies touching each other until you decided to clean up. We cleaned up and went back to watching some TV.

However, it wasn't long before you are stroking my cock once again while watching the movie. We were both still naked and you had your head on my chest. Your hand was roaming and started massaging my balls and then stroking my hardening cock. After a few minutes of some great massaging, you move off my chest and start to suck my cock.

The way you swirled your tongue and used my lips on my head, shaft, and balls was amazing. This went on for quite some time and it was obvious how much you were enjoying yourself. It was probably the best bj of my life. I loved watching your face, especially when you had your eyes closed and were just enjoying the sensation. It was sexy as hell when you'd open your eyes and look me in the face and give a small smile while still sucking me. I kept pushing your beautiful red hair out of the way so I could enjoy your beautiful face as you went to town on me.

I have no idea how long you sucked on me, but I could tell that you were ready to go for another ride and it didn't take long for you to make that happen. You positioned me how you wanted me and then once again positioned that smooth, tight pussy over my cock. Watching your pussy envelop my cock was quite the sight.

Looking at your face as you were doing so just added to my pleasure. You were purely in heaven, and it showed. However, you were still tired from riding me last time and so you couldn't last forever on top, and I had no problem taking control. I pulled you close and flipped us over while I stayed inside of you, mostly. I gave it to you for as long as I could while alternating between hard thrusting and grinding my hips around yours. And this continued until we were both fully satisfied and exhausted.

Unfortunately, after that time it was time for me to leave. We both had things that we had to get done. As much as we both hated parting, we both really enjoyed our time together. We got cleaned up and then you saw me outside the house once again and drove me back to my car. We talked for a bit in the car before I finally left the car, vowing to see you once again in the very near future.

I don't think I've ever hated anything as much as I hated leaving you every time we parted. Yes, it made me enjoy our time together even more, but I wanted to be with you all the time and I'm pretty sure you felt the same.

Once again life went back to normal with both of us living our individual lives,. ​​The first and last thing I did every day was message you. You were always on my mind, and I was focused on getting my life to a point where I could be with you full time. We'd meet whenever we could and many of those meetings, we just had a meal, did some shopping, and enjoyed our time together.

There were several times we did have sex, or that we spent the night together, but that wasn't as frequent, as I thought we were working on building a future together. You were always more to me than just "that girl" on the side. I was fully invested in you and was changing to make sure we'd be together in the future.

As time went on, I started to notice a shift in the way you acted towards me. The messaging started to decline on your end, and I could tell I didn't have your full attention. We got together one time and ended up going to a park and sitting there and talking. It was a great time and we made out a bunch, but I could tell you weren't the same.

Little did I know it would be the last time we got together in person other than one last ditch effort on my part later to save things between us. Instead, it all culminated with the weekend of your birthday as you had some things you wanted to do, and I couldn't make them work with my schedule and family situation.

Disappointedly I was told that you deserved to do what you wanted when you wanted. Although disappointed myself, I agreed. Things were never the same between us ever again.

Eventually you told me that you felt I used you. That I was so unhappy with my life that I used you to escape my life. And in some regards, you were right. I was planning on starting a new life with you. I'd put down a deposit on an apartment in your area and was actively searching for a job.

I'd already done all the work to separate from my wife and move and start all over with you. I had spoken with a lawyer and researched everything I needed in order to leave this area and head to a new life. A life that you'd told me many times you wanted.

And I didn't expect to just move in with you, instead I was setting it up so we could date for real and really build a life together that we'd talked about time after time when messaging, while on the phone, and in person. We were always so much more than just two people having sex. The spark we had was more than just me using you. If anything, you may have used me to get away from the tragedy in your life and regain your footing and confidence. However, I'm not here to split hairs as we are both always going to believe what we do with what happened between us.

Instead of the future I thought we were both planning together where we are today. You have not only dated others, but you appear to be a happily married cougar wife. I am still married as all the energy I put into you I then put into fixing myself and my marriage.

My wife doesn't know of my past discretions but we've both worked on fixing what was broken. It's not perfect, but I decided that if I couldn't be with you then I wasn't going to destroy my family any more than I already had.

Thankfully I was able to use the apartment deposit to help one of my kids to take the place I was going to move to myself. Yeah -- I think of that every time I go visit. I still haven't gotten over you even over a year and a half since we last talked. I won't lie -- I miss the sex but that isn't what makes me miss you the most.

I miss you because of the connection we always had. It's what drew us together back in High School and what drew us back together years ago. I know that I'll never be with you again in a physical form but maybe, just maybe, someday we'll be able to be friends again. Maybe I shouldn't hope for that, but it's the person I am. I don't give up on my friends and I'll never give up on you. I'll always be here for you if you ever need me.

Until that time -- I have the memories of us that run through my head almost all day long every day. I get triggered by a movie, a tv show, and especially a song. I get a phone call when we used to talk and get a glimmer of hope for a second each and every time. I know I shouldn't feel this way, and it's not fair to you, your husband, my wife, or me. But that is what you meant to me.

You were far from someone I used for any kind of escape or gratification. I get that you had to tell that to yourself and even me to get the space you wanted. Although the sex was mind-blowing, the best times I ever spent with you were the ones like on that park bench the last real time we were together.

We just held one another and talked because we had a connection that you can't find with just anyone. One that I never expect to find again. I truly wish you nothing but the best, with or without me. I just want you to be treated like I always felt you should be. You are truly a special person and I hope your new husband fully understands it and treats you accordingly

Until we meet again -- in this life or the next. Say hi to your pet -- my friend G for me.

12