The Straight and Narrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ding ding ding!" Riddler smiled. "We have a winner!"

"I don't get it." Harley said with a tilt of her head.

"Doesn't matter now. As the loser, you get a penalty." Riddler stated, slightly to face her fully, cock swaying as he did.

'Penalty?' Catwoman thought?

"Heroine? Heroine...heroine. He-ro-ine." Harley repeated, trying to wrap her head around the riddle. "Hero- Oh! Now I get- HRRRUCK?!

Harley's realization was cut off abruptly by Riddler grabbing hold of her pigtails like they were handlebars. He yanked her forward mid-word, and with a perfectly timed thrust of his hips speared 8 inches of his cock into Harley's throat.

"Grrrcck.." Harley gagged wetly, eyes going wide to the sudden intrusion. She beat her fist against Riddler's thighs trying to pull back, but he simply held her firm by her pigtails. He briefly glanced at Selina's shocked expression beside them, who was now thankful she took his little riddle slightly more seriously than Harley. He slowly drew his hips back, extracting himself from Harley's throat. He brought his cock back all the way until the tip was only just nestled between Harley's lips - she thought for a moment he was showing her a bit of mercy, but she was proven to be gravely wrong then he thrust his hips forward while pulling her head into his lap, shunting all 11 inches of his fuckstick into her gullet.

"HRUUUCLK!" She retched, tears immediately coming to the corners of her eyes, running down her face bringing black trails of her eyeliner with it. The Riddler began to rock his hips back and forth in short thrusts, treating Harley's mouth like a pussy and fucking it with hard, rapid, strokes

"GLRURK... GLLLARCK... GLUUURCK... GRURK... GLLACK" Harley gagged and sputtered as her mouth was pistoned out of. She continued to beat and smack against Riddler's thighs on instinct, but to little effect as her throat was forced to stretch and accommodate Riddler's length and girth.

"Jeez Nygma." Catwoman finally spoke up, watching Riddler's cock disappear and reappear between Harley's ruby lips. She swore she could see the outline of his dick through Harley's throat. "You don't have to be so rough with her."

Riddler gives her a bit of a pointed look, before telling her, "You know, for someone trying to change my mind, you're not very persuasive." Almost as if a collective punishment for speaking out of turn, Riddler pulled Harley all the way down his length so that she was sheathed to the ball in her throat, and held her there. She let out a muffled shriek, and retched wildly, spit shooting from the corners of her mouth and rolling down her chin.

"Make yourself useful and get this bitch under control." He told Catwoman, referring to Harley's insistent slapping and clawing at his thighs. Catwoman hesitated a moment, giving him a glare as she didnt very much like being told what to do. But she did need his help with her next big score - she gave Harley a bit of an apologetic look before shuffling on her knees behind the gagging clown.

"Sorry Harls." She said, before grabbing Harley's arms, and wrestling them behind her back, holding her wrists together like a cop making an arrest would.

With no kind of defense, and Catwoman holding her in place, Harley could only gag and choke as her airway was blocked by Riddler's rod. He just continued to hold her head down in place, and slowly her struggles became less and less, her gags and heaving dying down. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she went limp in Nygma's and Selina's grasps.

With Harley essentially a rag doll in his hands now, he began to fuck her mouth again, but instead of moving his hips he kept them stationary, moving Harley's head instead. He bobbed her head up and down his cock, essentially treating her face and throat like a fleshlight. She offered no resistance or real signs of consciousness besides the occasional twitch of an eyelid, and the fact that her lips were making an instinctual vacuum seal around Riddler's prick, leaving stains of her red lipstick like markers

"HRUCK...HRUCCLK..HHRUCK...HRACKK" Came from her throat as Riddler sawed in and out of it. Her face was a mess of tears, drool, smeared lipstick, ran mascara and eyeliner, and even one of Harley's stick on eyelashes had become unstuck, rolling down and sticking to her upper cheek. Spit bubbles formed and popped in her nose as her sinuses were overrun by her own saliva.

In short, The Riddler was having an absolute blast. But he didn't want the fun to end just yet, so with much reluctance, he shunted himself in her throat one more time before pulling her back and pushing her off his cock, his member sliding out form between her lips with a loud 'SLLRROP'

A line of spit connected Harley's wet lips and his cock for a moment, before her head fell forwards, unresponsive. Selina became worried after Harley didn't move after a few moments, and began to shake her.

"Harley? Harls! Talk to me girl." She said, shaking her shoulders, which only served to bobble her head like a toy.

"Oh relax." Riddler told her. "She's fine. Look, hold her head up."

Catwoman did as instructed, Resting Harley's back against her own chest, Selina reached a hand under Harley's chin, and tilted her head upright. Riddler daintily removed his purple gloves from his hands, and cracked his fingers. Then he reached out, and smacked Harley hard across the face, whipping her head to the side.

"Nygma!" Catwoman began to chastise angrily, before she heard Harley make a loud gasp. The clown coughed a few times, and blinked her eyes, consciousness slowly returning to her mad mind.

"See. Fine." Riddler said with a self satisfied smirk.

"Harley, you okay babe?" Selina asked, rubbing Harley's back a bit. Harley coughed and gasped a few more times, before turning her head to face Catwoman's. Her face was an absolute wreck of makeup, spit and general abuse. And yet, she had her signature deranged smile on full display.

"Never better," She croaked earnestly. Selina sighed - she had been worried for nothing.

"Should've known you'd be a grade-A painslut." Selina chided

"Guilty as charged." Harley beamed back. She looked up at Riddler, eyes big in a mix of her general look of wonderment, and open arousal. "Got another slap in ya?"

Riddler looked down at her for a moment, and then shrugged. Reaching out and slapping Harley across her other cheek.

"Eheheeh!" Harley squealed, enjoying the rough treatment. Catwoman mused that she would have to introduce Harley to a non-toxic relationship one of these days.

"Now give her one!" Harley said, pointing at Catwoman, whose eyebrows shot up.

"Now wait a minute-" She began, only to have Riddler's palm crack against her face, making her see stars. Harley squealed in excitement again. Catwoman pursed her lips and worked her jaw back and forth a few times. She really, REALLY wanted to do this score, she reminded herself.

"Alright, enough chatting." Nygma announced. "I've got another Riddle."

"Goodie." Selina drawled, but she was feeling rather confident after her success the first time around. Harley just smiled brightly, nodding her head emphatically.

"Riddle me this... A house with two occupants, sometimes one, rarely three. Break the walls, eat the borders, then throw me away. What am I?"

Catwoman's confidence quickly evaporated. She was an intelligent woman, but she was finding herself stumped. Riddler looked down expectantly for an answer, as she tried not to give away her confusion.

"Well?" He asked, smirking down at her.

"Erm..."

"A peanut."

Catwoman and the Riddler's head snapped to Harley, who was looking at them innocently.

"That is correct." Riddler told her, causing her to preen.

"Okay, now how the hell did you know that?" Catwoman questioned with narrowed eyes.

"I hang around Ivy all the time. Makes sense that I'd pick up on nature themed riddles." Harley shrugged"

Catwoman didn't actually think that made much sense.

"What, ya aint get it?" Harley said with a rather smug look on her face.

"I'm have a peanut allergy, so I don't exactly think of them-"

Growing bored of their bickering, Riddler reached out and gave them dual slaps across the faces, sending them silent.

"Enough chatter. Time to dole out consequences. Harley, since you guessed right, you get to keep sucking my dick."

"Aye Aye!" Harley saluted.

"As for you - well Selina since Harley will be busy up front, seems like you'll have to take the back entrance."

Selina furrowed her brow in confusion at that, eyes scanning Riddler's face. He said nothing, simply looking back at her with a smug smirk. Harley on the other hand was wearing a wide grin, looking as if she was about to combust into giggles.

And that's when it dawned on her what he meant.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." She cried. "There's no way you expect me to...to-"

"Toss his salad?" Harley added unhelpfully. "Kiss his south mouth? Schvitzin the Keister?"

"Harley, shut the fuck up!" Catwoman seethed, before looking at Riddler, who just continued to smile. "No. Nuh uh. No way."

"I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that this is a negotiation" Riddler commented dryly.

"Come on Kitty, take one for the team!" Harley chided. The jester was already back in front of Riddler, stroking his wet cock steadily. "It's not like you ain't done it before."

Selina bared her teeth at Harley. While that was true, it wasn't like Harley KNEW that. Selina once again weighed her options - her pride and dignity vs the basic assurance of a job going off without a hitch. Selina didn't love getting bossed around and humiliated...but she also loved large shiny rocks.

In the end, the large shiny rocks won out.

With a grimace on her face, Selina shuffled sound to Riddler's backside. She took some solace in the fact that someone with such a severe case as OCD as the Riddler, she was certain he kept himself clinically clean. In fact she just noticed that he was completely hairless below the eyelashes. She grabbed his rather flat asscheeks, and spread them apart, revealing his off-white asshole. She wondered if they went to the laser hair removal and anal bleaching place, because the Riddler's bottom was almost as pristine and well maintained as hers. She steeled herself for a moment, a moment to push her dignity away even more and resigning to her fate. She stood on her knees so that she could reach her ultimate destination, and dove tongue first between the Riddler's ass.

She was once again thankful that his nature kept him clean, only tasting the salty ting of sweat from his day. She prodded his back door with her tongue a bit, circling the circumference of it, before leaning forward and pressing her lips firmly to the hole.

Upfront, Harley was back to work on Riddler's cock. He offered her more control this time around - he planted a hand on the top of her head, only giving Harley slight encouragement but otherwise letting her set the pace and technique, slurping away loudly and without complaint, sucking about half of him into her mouth while her hand worked the rest.

Catwoman's tongue burrowed itself into the warmth of Riddler's ass, wiggling around and prodding. Despite the debasement of it all, she was putting in a rather valiant effort - she wasn't one to half ass anything she did, even if it happened to be ass eating. Her tongues and lips moved with pleasure in mind, licking, sucking, kissing and all around stimulating The Riddler the best she could. Harley pulled off his cock for a moment, looking around his hips to see Catwoman's ministrations.

"Jeez, you'd think his balloon knot was sprinkled with Catnip or something." Harley teased.

"MPHMHP HMHPHHM!" Catwoman replied hotly, meaning a bit lost with her mouthful of scrotum.

"What was that?" Harley asked, cupping her eat.

Catwoman pulled back briefly, her lips sheening with her own spit. "I said, shut up, and swallow his dick, bitch."

"Only if you get back to munching on his ham hole, cunt"

The Riddler decided to intercede, gripping Harley's hair, and reaching back and placing his hand on top of Selina's cowl, he pulled them back to their respective responsibilities. There were things that Edward Nygma never thought would happen in his life. At the top of the list was beating Superman in a fist fight, but getting a simultaneous blow and rimjob from two of Gotham's sexiest sluts. This was his little slice of heaven - domineering two bitches who he knew always looked down on him, considered him a b-lister. And know, here they were, cock buried in one's throat, while the other was nose deep in his ass.

But he wouldn't be satisfied with just this - it was time for the crescendo.

He unceremoniously pushed both women off of him, before yanking Harley up by her hair, and Catwoman up by her bicep.

"Hey!" Catwoman frowned. "Watch the merchandise. I'm-"

Riddler's hand once again cracked against Catwoman's face. She bit her lip, hating how used to the rough treatment she was getting. Harley pouted, and pointed to her chin, wanting a slap as well. Riddler was happy to oblige, smacking her in the face and nearly sending her to the floor.

"Strip." He said simply and firmly. "Both you sluts have had your clothes on for too long."

"Such a charmer." Catwoman said facetious, but obeyed swiftly. This was the natural culmination of all of this after all. Selina grabbed the zipper at the top of her collar, and slowly drew it downward. The material split, and her cleavage came into view, straining against the material. Harley was beside her, shucking off her corset, tits bouncing free, and pushing her shorts down her legs. Riddler watched with a large grin on his face as the two women stripped for him. In a matter of moments, the two women were completely naked, aside from their boots, and Selina's signature cat-ear cowl.

Nygma wasted no time, pulling the two women close, hands going all over their bodies, hands digging into their tit and as flesh, groping, pinching, smacking. He was like a boy in a candy store, if the candy was fat asses and huge tits. He played with them a bit longer, before deciding to move on. He bent over, and quickly cleared his desk with a large swipe, sending papers and such to the floor.

"So, how do ya want-" Harley began to ask, before Riddler cut her off. He grabbed her by her neck, and threw her onto the now clear desk, back first. She landed with a thud, and before she could get up, Catwoman quickly joined her, being pushed face first onto the clown, tits smacking together. Riddler adjusted them like mannequins until they were in his desired position: they laid on his desk, Catwoman laying atop of Harley, chest to chest. Their double stack of thighs were spread apart to the edges of the desk, giving Riddler unblocked access to their openings - a double decker slut. Catwoman squirmed a bit, trying to get a bit more comfortable, but all that did was rub the pair's tits and cunts together.

Riddler gave Catwoman's ass a hard spank, causing her thick bottom to wobble and shake - Harley could feel the reverberations transfer down to her a bit.

"Quit moving." Riddler told her. "This time's gonna be a little different. No riddles, just a game of chance."

"Don't let Two-Face hear you stole his gimmick." Harley snarked, which earned her a slap to the inside of her thigh. An evil looking smile spread over Riddler's face, which made the two of them a tad nervous.

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" The Riddler began to say in a slow, sing-song voice. "Catch a Batman by his toe. If he holler, break them all-"

"Hey, that didn't rhyme." Harley pointed out.

"Eeney...meeny...miny...YOU."

Neither Harley or Catwoman could see Riddler from their positions, so they didn't know who he had picked until he stepped forward and sank his finger into Selina's plump ass flesh. Catwoman gasped a bit, and readied herself, expecting him to drive forward into her pussy - The Riddler had other ideas. He spread her asscheeks apart, giving him the perfect view of asshole. He gave no word or forewarning before pressing the head of his cock to her rosebud, and pushing forward. Selina's head shot up, and her eyes went wide as Riddler's tip began to spear her asshole.

"W-what are you-" She began, trying to push herself up. Suddenly, Harley's arms wrapped around her, pulling Catwoman back down to her chest and pinning the struggling woman's arms to her sides.

"No, bad kitty." Harley told her, holding her tight. Catwoman gave Harley a confused, betrayed look, but didn't dwell on that too much longer as Riddler's cock began to stretch her ass. She thrashed and squirmed to little effect, as Nygma slowly continued to sink into the heat of her ass. The Riddler didn't particularly care about foreplay, and the only lubrication to be found was Harley's residual spit from her blowjob - it was rough going for Catwoman. She grit her teeth to keep from screaming out. It was hardly her first time doing anal, but it was her first time taking a dick that could be aptly described as a third leg. She continued to struggle a bit, but Harley held her tight, and her energy was diminishing. After a few more useless efforts to get herself uncoupled, she went still, trying to conserve energy to manage the cock currently invading her bowels. This proved to be the wrong move, as Riddler grabbed her hips firmly, and thrust forward brutally, shunting himself to the balls in her ass.

Catwoman's mouth formed a perfect 'O', much like her ass was doing at the moment. She tried to shriek, but the only thing that came out was a rather pathetic whine as she felt fuller than she ever thought was possible. Riddler gave her no time to get used to the violation or to adjust, before he began to draw his hips back - Catwoman's natural tightness only allowed him to pull out a few inches, before thrusting back into her roughly. He set a rather brutal pace, hips slapping against Selina's ass loudly with each thrust, sawing in and out of her ass. His thrusts shook his whole desk, and Harley really had to try and keep Catwoman in place, Harley swore he was gonna fuck them right off the table.

"Tease me...*huff...*, all these. *huff...*, years. Now...*huff huff*, look at you. Fat ass wrapped around my - fuck...COCK." Riddler grunted as he drilled into Selina's ass. She of course couldn't respond. She just made strangled whimpers and groans, mouth hanging open, eyes nearly crossed as her body and mind were completely over stimulated. She barely knew where she was, the whole world melted away - all she knew is her ass was being stretched over and over, and that her whole body was on fire. Riddler leaned forward more, basically hunching over to grip Selina's shoulders for leverage, and ram into her even fiercer with rapid, hard thrusts. Her reaming went on for 20 minutes, Riddler never slowing his pace. He crisscrossed her ass with harsh spanks and rode her hard, decades of pent up frustration and lust for the sexy cat burglar. All Selina could do was take it - a hard ass pounding with no line of defense. It was too much, her whole body was buzzing, and her mind was turning to a soft doubt mush.

She began to spasm, and much to Riddler's surprise, her asshole became even tighter and clenched around him in a vice grip. She let out a sound akin to that of a wail as she shook, an involuntary orgasm being ripped out of her. Harley felt Catwoman's cunt leak on her, and laughed.

"I always knew you were a buttslut!"

Selina's only response was her tongue lolling out of her mouth, and her eyes rolling into her head.

Riddler thought she might have squeezed him to death if he stayed in her much longer, so with much reluctance, and even more effort to escape the vice of her ass, he drew his hips back and pulled out. Catwoman laid limply atop of Harley - passed out, ass gaping, sweat covering her body. Harley poked her cheek, which only got an unintelligible mumble from her.