The Straight and Narrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn." Riddler said, cock bobbing in the air menacingly. Harley craned her neck to look at him over Catwoman's slumped form. She eyed his cock nervously, and a crooked smile spread onto her face.

"Hey Eddie..." She began a bit sheepishly "I figured since I helped hold her down, we can go easy on lil ol' me? How about a nice titjob? Whadaya say?"

The Riddler responded by ramming his cock into Harley's ass.

Harley hadn't particularly been thinking ahead in her assistance of Catwoman's anal fucking. Now the passed put feline of a woman laid atop of her, pinning her down and not giving Harley anywhere to go - that made it easy for Riddler to snatch up her legs and drive into her.

While Catwoman was rendered incomprehensible by Riddler's hard dicking, Harley was rather vocal, spitting and wailing out a string of creative curses as Nygma ass-fucked her.

"FUCK -FUCK! FUVKING CUNTING FAT COCKED MOTHERFUCKER!"

"NOT SO HARD! IT'S LIKE I'M GETTING ASS-FCUKED BY A PRINGLE CAN!"

"I'M GONNE FUCKING CUM - FUCKITY FUCK FUUUUUUUCK-"`

When Riddler's own orgasm finally came he pulled out, painting Catwoman' and Harley' exposed cunts with his cum. They pair of villains turned damsels laid atop of each other his desk, a heap of sweaty, fucked out flesh. Now finding himself exhausted, she walked over and slumped into his chair, cock finally softening.

"By the way, I'm still not changing my mind." He said after a moment. He never intended to. It wasn't like Harley or Selina could actually hear him, but he kept talking anyway.

"No, the road ahead of me is clear as day...but I could always use some passengers.

____________________________________________________________________________

2 Months later

"And you see, Mr. Riddler-"

"Please, call me Edward."

Edward Nygma sat comfortably at his desk, on the top floor of a highrise in downtown Gotham. It had only been a few months in his private detective gig, and he was already making a killing, and he wasn't being dangled off of buildings anymore - much. On the other side of his desk sat Willaim Filmore - Head of Filmore Industries, a construction company.

"Erm, right - Well you see, Mr. Edward, My daughter, she's been gone for a week now! I just want-

"She's in Metropolis." Nygma sighed, sounding a bit bored Filmore's eyebrows shot up in confusion "She's with her boyfriend - they plan on getting married."

"T-that's preposterous! My darling Cindy doesn't even have a boyfriend-"

"Not one that you'd approve of, no." Nygma commented dryly. He took out a sheet of paper and a pen, and began to write. "Here's her address, Her new phone number - she disconnected the one connected to your plan, here's the date and address of the wedding.

Fillmore's eyes were wide and he looked as if he might have a stroke.

The door to Nygma's office opened, and in walked the distinct clicks of 2 pairs of heels. He looked up from his paper and smiled.

"Ah, perfect timing as always. Ms. Kyle. Ms.Quinzel, I was just finishing up here."

In front of him stood his two secretaries, the villains formerly known as Catwoman and Harley Quinn. They both wore tight pencil skirts, simple white buttons up with the buttons done halfway down, a pair of glasses, and high heels. After their romp with the Riddler, they figured if they couldn't beat him, they'd join him.

"Harley, please take Mr. Fillmore here back into the waiting room and process his payment."

"Aye Aye." She chirped happily. "Come on Mr. Filly, make sure to grab ya checkbook."

Harley assisted the still stunned and red-faced man out of his chair and out of the office. Selina walked over to Riddler's desk, sitting on the edge of it, tablet in hand.

"So, what next?" She asked, crossing one leg over the other. Riddler casually grabbed one of her thick things, fingers sinking into their softness. Selina made no move to remove his hand, in fact, she smiled a bit.

"Something interesting, PLEASE." He complained.

"Well there's a new supervillian in town. Something Pachyderm related. GCPD wants his identity."

"Hmmmmm could be interesting. We'll discuss it after lunch. But before-"

Selina sighed, knowing what time it was. She slid off the desk, and kneeled between Riddler's legs.

He sat back, hands on his head in relaxation as Selina undid the button to his pants.