The Straight Man and His Faggot Ch. 03 - The End

Story Info
Robert finds his destiny.
1.3k words
4.64
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers

Robert's heart almost exploded in relief when he saw Jake sitting on the rim of the whirlpool bath, his fit body so attractive, and his bulging penis which was still soft. He marveled at how beautiful Jake's dick was. The smile on Roberts face showed pure joy.

Robert felt the warm water pass his knees and rise to his crotch. Jake did not show his excitement. Here merely crooked his finger and motioned for Robert to walk to him.

Three other men were using the whirlpool. The hum of the swirling water jets was fairly quiet. The men soaking in the warm water could see these two men knew each other.

Roberts eyes were fixed like a laser on Jake's manhood. He was startled when he heard Jake's booming voice "suck my cock right here boy. Show these men how a real faggot really loves to suck cock."

Robert was not only surprised, but the authority in Jake's voice thrilled him. He knew he was a faggot. He also knew it made him even more aroused to see men watch Robert making a man cum in his mouth.

Robert bent at the waist, his hard cock pointed towards the ceiling. His ass was above water, inviting human touch without shame. He kissed Jake's dick and went down on him, quickly. His warm loving mouth engulfed his lover's prick. Jake's erection was very impressive, and he liked having other queer's drool over its size.

Robert was overjoyed to have this wonderful cock in his mouth again. It was at the entrance to his throat, and Jake's hand pushed down on Robert's head with considerable force.

"GLUG GLUG GLUG" spittle, tears ran from Robert's eyes, his throat invaded by four rock hard inches of Jake's raging erection. The filthy slurping sounds of a man being fucked in his mouth was extremely erotic, and one of the men who had been sitting in the whirlpool suddenly rose up out of the water, and moved with his seven inch uncut cock to stand right behind Robert's helpless ass.

Now, Jake used both hands to plunge ever more of his cock into Robert's throat.

"UUWLLLLL GLUG MM GLUG GLUG"

Jake nodded his head to the queer standing behind Robert. Jake let his cock out of Roberts windpipe to enable him to take a few seconds of oxygen. Robert gasped for air, and wailed as a lubed erection was rammed up his unsuspecting asshole.

"OH FUCK IT HURTS" he wailed.

Jake smiled and pushed his massive cock back down deep into Robert's throat. He was being violently sodomized by the stranger fucking him. Fifteen inches of hard manly dick invaded Robert's mouth and gaping asshole.

The two men just kept using his holes for their carnal pleasure. The other two men now joined them stroking their needful dicks. A sixth man entered the entrance to the whirlpool and his black body glistened with sweat from the sauna he had been using.

His deep voice was added to this craven sex. "I see this white boy need some cock huh?" His coal black dick was dark as night. It was seven thick inches hanging soft.

One of the white men knelt on the floor of the whirlpool and looked up into the ebony face grinning down on him.

"this white boy loves black cock, let me suck it dry, I want it bad."

The African's cock was rising with blood. He slapped the queer's face with it, both cheeks and on his chin, then rubbed the spongy head on the white man's half open mouth.

His penis had grown to a 10 inch long fucking flagpole. He shoved this enormous dick into the man's mouth, and grabbed his head with both hands just as Jake was doing to Robert, and impaled the man's helpless mouth with dick meat.

The area sounded like wanton sodomy and choking men belonged to the whirlpool itself. The man fucking Robert could not see the queer behind him being assaulted with a black man's monstrous cock. His uncut dick was rapidly fucking Roberts ass and he began fucking him even faster, and harder.

No one saw Robert's dick burst with gushes of cum that flew on Jake's stomach. At that second Jake loved Robert. His personal sperm bank. He allowed Robert to get more breaths as he stared intently into his face.

"lick it all up faggot. I'll let you suck me off without using your throat this time."

Roberts face showed the saliva drooling from his lips, his skin red from the exertion and heat of the water. He knelt in the water and began licking up every drop of his semen from Jake's stomach. He lapped it up without an ounce of shame. He stayed on his knees and told Jake "I love you Jake. I missed you so fucking much."

"I love your mouth boy. I let that man fuck you because I own you boy." Jake looked at the man who was disappointed his dick was not in Roberts asshole anymore.

"Don't worry my friend. You'll fuck his ass in the hallway for everybody to see in a couple minutes. I like how you were fucking my queer. It's on me for now, but next time you pay me to fuck his ass."

The man with the uncut erection grinned widely. Robert hardly even heard this exchange as his vulgar moans reached a fever pitch. He sucked on Jake's dick as if it would be the last thing he ever did. It was a sordid display of uncontrolled male lust to bring another man to an explosion of thick sperm.

Jake's balls had drawn up very close to his dick. Men could see them expel a tsunami of cum into Robert's mouth. It was spellbinding to witness. Jake howled like an animal as his dick just poured molten sperm down Robert's throat. It ran out of the edges of Robert's mouth, there was just so much of it to swallow fast enough.

After what seemed like two minutes, Jake's cock ceased to convulse the surreal ejaculation the other men had seen. No one would believe on man could swallow that much cum without choking to death. Robert was in a dreamworld of his own.

He had never felt so proud of himself. He loved this man's dick and knew he would have to leave his wife to service this man daily. He could not live without his dick. That was the plain and simple truth.

"Thank you Jake. That was wonderful. I love your dick so much."

Jake smiled. This man gave superb blow jobs. He could pimp Robert out right here and make a lot of money watching him suck and fuck and man Jake told him to.

The black man growled like a bear as his erection blasted cream into the kneeling faggot neck deep in the water.

"goddamn boy you can suck a cock" he howled.

In an hour Jake had Robert sitting on his couch in Jake's house. Robert was still in a state of cock shock. He stared at his master's penis. His tongue moved inside his mouth. His eyes begged silently to pleasure Jake's cock again.

Jake took a full viagra pill and washed in down with some water.

"Play with it boy. You may blow me again in a half hour. You love my cock boy?"

Robert was blissful. He did love this man's cock. With all his heart. He could be fucked by it, and orally love it all the time once he moved in with Jake.

"Yes I love it so. I live to please it Jake. Let me live with you. I'll prove it everyday."

"Come over here boy. Suck on my balls until I tell you to stop."

Robert hurried to kneel before his lover. Jake had turned his life inside and out. It gave Robert happiness to serve this alpha male. And he knew Jake would allow him to blow and fuck other men on his whim.

Roberts tongue glazed over Jake's full balls. He was his queer for life.

PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers