The Straight Man and His Faggot

Story Info
A tale of male lust and degrees of true love.
1.1k words
4.64
22.2k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers

"go on boy, I can't believe how much you love my cock"

The man being blown was in his early fifties. He had received blow jobs from men before he was married, and had enjoyed them immensely. His hair was dark brown as were his eyes. He was well built. He was a construction worker stuck in a sexless marriage. He was very well endowed, an impressive physical specimen despite his middle age.

The man on his knees held his arms behind his back as if he were handcuffed. He was moaning lewdly, his lips caressing just the cock head of the alpha man he was blowing. He was in a rapturous state every time he sucked a man's cock. His lips and tongue gently sucked on the wide crown of the man's cock. Just the head filled most of his oral cavity, which increased the queer's lust tenfold.

He heard the sensual whisper above him.

"suck my dick you fucking faggot. Make love to it. Take another two inches in and suck it slow and warm. Use your tongue like I like. Swirl it around, slow boy. If you want to suck this for an hour, hum hard on my meat boy"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMHHMMMM"

A wide smile emanated from the dick feeder's face. He began slightly pumping another inch of hard penis into the cock sucker's mouth.

The man giving this erotic blowjob was much older than 50. He was still married, but had fallen into full blown homosexuality about 10 years ago. He was balding, had salt and pepper hair, a nice set of lips and a 6 inch dick he was stroking off as he blew his lover. His name was Robert. He was a closet faggot who had dreamed of meeting a man like this but thought it would be impossible.

Robert had started out his gay life strictly blowing strangers at a gay bathhouse. No one would know him there. His mouth could provide immense sexual joys to horny men with attractive cocks.

"oh fuck boy love my dick" rasped Jake.

Jake was straight and had always wanted to meet a queer like Robert. He was discreet, and Jake had met him 6 months ago at the whirlpool at the bathhouse. Jake had just arrived late that morning, and stood thigh deep in warm jets of water.

Robert's eyes were glued to Jake's thick drooping cock. It was gorgeous. Robert's cock felt like steel in a swirling pool of warmth.

Jake stared back at him and he saw Robert kneel down so his neck and head portruded from the water. His eyes were glazed in lust. Jake knew all he had to do was take three steps, remain standing, and feed his growing erection to the older man's mouth. Jake took those three steps.

"open boy" he said in his masculine tone.

Robert tenderly kissed the head of Jake's cock.

He looked up at Jake.

"thank you, thank you so much" he whispered joyfully.

Before noon the day they first met, Jake had ejaculated an enormous wave of sperm into Robert's talented mouth. Jets of cum roared from his eight inch erection. His balls had drawn up like overblown round pockets that were far too small to hold any more semen. The explosion of cum from his nuts blew like a firehose into Robert's mouth. The goo rapidly filled Robert's oral cavity, clinging to his teeth, making his tongue look like a red fish swimming in a vanilla milkshake.

It was a magical experience for both men. Jake had been unbearably horny for some time. He resisted jacking off as he knew he could come to this bathhouse to be sucked off by men who really liked to do just that.

Jake's violent orgasm had ended. He slipped his large dick from Robert's mouth, and rubbed it all over his blissful face.

"that was so fuckin good boy, damn, better than good. Fuckin blow job was terrific. You like cum as much as my cock enjoy's shooting it in a warm mouth. Fuck, that was fantastic."

Robert was touched by the sincerity in Jake's voice. He felt a mixture of awe, and pride.

"Thank you so much. It was a privilege to suck your magnificent dick. I loved every second of it. And I'm, I'm begging you - to let me do it again. And again. No man has ever cum so much in my mouth as you just did. Something special just happened here I think."

Jake nodded happily.

"I think your absolutely right. My name is Jake. What's yours?"

Robert answered him with a dreamy eyed look.

"Robert, but I would love to become your steady cock sucker Jake. I just love your cock and the way you talk to me."

That began an intimate sexual relationship between a man that craved oral satisfaction from another male, who truly loved sucking dick. The submissive fag who had just fellated Jake was in a dream state. He was so turned on by Jake's words, and his large, manly penis. He just had a feeling they could help each other so much.

"I'll let you wash my body in the shower Robert. There are other men in there. I want you to treat me like your master in there. Let the water hit your shoulders as you kneel and lick my big dick. Tell me so they can hear it "I love your dick. My mouth is your pussy."

Robert's cock was painfully hard as he following Jake's naked back and shapely ass into the shower room. At the far end two men were kissing each other in naked wetness. One man lay spread eagled on the warm wet floor, with a man on top of him slowly fucking him up the ass. That caught Jake's attention immediately. How erotically this man was fucking the queer lying on his stomach below him. The sensual movement and grinding of his cock, his balls touching the man's ass cheeks as his dick bottomed out in his anus.

The warmth of the streaming water and Robert's mouth engulfing Jake's dick again made a terrific start to a life changing day for both men.

A torrid sexual experience that would only grow in intensity as two men would find actual happiness in the art of giving, and receiving. So unusual to occur in real life.

Straight men morphing into cum craving dick suckers like Robert. Alpha men like Jake preferring sex with queers who loved cock more than most women do. Each filling the other's darkest needs.

Robert did not tell Jake how he dreamed daily of Jake fucking him up the ass in every position possible. He feared Jake would not fuck him. Robert had cum so many times thinking of Jake's dick spewing semen deep in his rectum. Feeling the liquid heat of male on male sex. Taking and loving all 8 inches of Jake's wonderful dick.

Robert would face his fear very soon. In a way he had never planned.

PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers