The Straight Swap 02

Story Info
The aftermath of a couple swap.
5.5k words
3.86
24.8k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boboto1721
boboto1721
100 Followers

Foreword

This is a very belated part 2 to my first story.

Part 1 here: The Straight Swap

More will come if there is interest

I

The sunlight filtered slowly into the room. David slowly awoke, his mind pulled free of senseless dreams. He was initially confused to find himself in his little-used guest room but the events of the previous night solidified in his sluggish mind. He first became aware of his sore head and then the sleeping form of Emma, beside him. There was half a foot of space between him and his friend's girlfriend.

David decided to carefully control his movements. He did not want to disturb her. With painstaking progress, he pivoted onto his left side so that he could observe Emma without waking her up. Although not touching him, she was facing towards him with the duvet drawn up to her chest, which was slowly heaving with her unconscious breaths. After the previous nights 'completion', Emma had removed her makeup amongst over things and drawn her hair up into a loose bun. David enjoyed this unrestricted opportunity to examine her. Her natural face was quite different to how she presented herself wearing makeup. David wasn't blind to her flaws, he saw a nose that was maybe a touch too big, a chin maybe too small, a small spot on her cheek. David smiled as he realised he didn't care a damn, he liked her face because it was hers. He saw also her full, pink lips, her lovely eyebrows and a dozen other things he could enjoy for hours.

Despite her bun, some errant locks of raven hair lay across her face. Unthinking, David gently brushed these from her face so he could better enjoy the view. As gentle as he was, Emma stirred awake. He could feel her body stretch, her bare feet brushed his shin and her shoulders shrugged before her eyes opened.

The pair found themselves staring at each other, perhaps a dozen things to say passed through their minds but none seemed adequate to address what they had shared. Without a word, Emma pivoted away from David before slowly backing into his warm body. No stranger to spooning, David pressed himself into her and lay his right arm over her. Once they had both settled into a comfortable position, Emma offered a sleepy:

"Good morning"

Like a stranger at a bus stop David returned

"Morning"

They lapsed into a silence. David's mind was drawn out of its morning bliss by thoughts of last night. His mind poured over the events: He had watched his wife pleasure another man via snapchat, he had had a romantic 'date' with his friend, told her he had loved her (!) and then had amazing sex with her in this very bed. His thoughts continued to race, he was wondering if Emma too was sharing these thoughts when he felt a movement. Whether by accident or design, Emma had shifted her ass against him and David suddenly became very aware of their mutual undress. Like usual, David had forgone pajamas and wore only his underpants. Similarly, Emma was wearing an oversized band t-shirt and the black panties from last night. When she had shifted, David had felt the soft flesh of her buttocks slide over his crotch. It was a small movement, but the unexpected friction had felt very enticing. He felt himself steadily harden, there was an aching pressure as his cock grew firm against the softness of her butt.

"David?.." Emma began.

David immediately felt like a teenager and embarrassedly pulled his crotch away from her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to spoil the spooning you know, I just, uh.."

Without a word Emma decisively reached back with her hand to hold his thigh in position. She then squeezed her ass back onto his crotch. Like she had the night before, Emma began to stroke her cheeks up and down the length of his solid member which was now straining against the fabric of his underwear. Now with her intentions clear, David relented to his desire and reciprocated against her movements. The aching pleasure within him was growing as she ground her ass into him. David grasped her hip and used it to increase the pressure between them, he felt her hot skin and the soft fabric of her panties in his hand. With his sudden assertion of control, Emma began to moan softly. Even with the fabric between them, David felt bliss.

David began to feel silly for being so hesitant when he became hard. It was clear that they wanted each other and he wondered if Emma found it unattractive when he acted so unsure. David decided to assert himself by stepping up the pace. He used both hands to grab the edges of Emma's panties and yank them down. Emma gasped excitedly as he did this. Peering down at his prize he could see the alluring shape of her bare ass pointed towards him, his eyes followed the cleft or her pale butt down to her presented pussy, it looked slick with moisture. She even gave it a little wiggle, as if she was enjoying his gaze. Emma reached down to slide her panties completely over her legs and feet. Free from the obstruction she playfully tossed them over her shoulder toward Dave.

"Take yours off, I want to feel you" She pleaded in a breathy moan.

Wordlessly, David obliged. With ruthless efficiency, his underwear was removed and the only thing separating them was a few inches of air. He ached almost painfully for her and wanted to plunge into her. With little hesitation, Emma closed the distance between them and David felt the exquisite wetness and warmth of her rub against him. She began to moan softly as she slowly worked her wet folds over David. They were both cruelly dragged from their bliss as a loud alarm sounded.

"Fuck's sake" Emma complained as she scooted forward, away from David.

David felt crushing disappointment as Emma's body retreated from him.

"David, I'm really sorry, that was my ten o'clock alarm" she said as she fiddled with her phone that had been beeping on the nightstand.

"My trains at 11, I'll have to get ready pretty quickly" she continued.

Her tone was remorseful but firm, David wasn't to push his luck. David found himself hating alarms, trains and the passage of time.

"No problem, go have a quick shower. I'll put some toast on for you" David told her.

At this, she offered him a wide grin that made him feel a bit better. She then leaned in and planted a quick kiss on his lips and made a playful grope for his still hard dick under the sheets. Her grip was soft and fleeting but it still managed to send an inward shiver through his body.

"Sorry" she whispered in his ear before darting off to the bathroom to shower.

David sighed; even when she was joking around she turned him on. He scolded himself for being such a horny mess and decided to dress himself and make good on his promise of toast.

He walked himself to his bedroom and found some comfortable clothes to pull on. As he was dressing he heard the shower spurt on and the sound of the doors opening and closing. If Emma wasn't in such a rush he wondered if he could have joined her in there. He started to picture his friend's girlfriend in his shower, how she might be moving her wet body under the hot water. How would she react if he went in and took her against the cold tiles? David banished these thoughts, he was frustrated to say the least, not with her but at the hopeless teasing he had been victim to. Relenting to the boring reality of trains and timetables, he went downstairs to make tea and toast for them both.

II

Breakfast had passed uneventfully, Emma had only 10 minutes to eat before she had to set off for her train and they found themselves lapsing into their usual friendship dynamic. David wanted to discuss what they had shared last night but he couldn't find the words and he doubted there was enough time for a meaningful conversation.

After a short walk, David was seeing Emma off at the train station. Her train was already on the platform waiting for her so they only had to say goodbye.

"Last night was...fun" David said coyly. It was the first time the events of last night had been broached. As soon as he said it, David thought it sounded lame.

Emma laughed.

"That's not the word I would use, but yes it was fun" she smiled at him.

"What word would you use then?" David asked, suddenly worried.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure. I'll have a think." She said teasingly. Her hand gently held his arm.

Emma stepped forward, into David's space. He enjoyed the sudden feel of her presence and the way she looked up at him with her big eyes.

"Listen" she continued, her tone more serious.

"You know we've done the 'fun' part now, I'm off back to Rob and Katie's coming home to you. You got a bit upset last night and... maybe I did a tiny bit too. I guess I'm just saying I hope you'll be okay? Can I text you on my way back?"

David was caught off guard by her sudden earnestness.

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me" he told her, more convincingly than he felt.

"Of course you can text me, I just hope Rob doesn't get the wrong idea about us" he joked.

Her mouth opened slightly in shock at his joke, and then it tensed and she gave him a thump on the arm.

"You idiot" she gasped.

Before he could reply she grabbed him tightly in an embrace. It felt good to have her body against his again. He could smell Katie's shampoo in her raven hair.

III

David let himself into his house, he kicked off his sneakers and trundled upstairs to his room before throwing himself onto the bed. He let out a great big sigh for nobody's benefit but his own.

He checked his watch (11:30), he saw that Katie's train would get in to their town in half an hour. He could meet her there as a romantic gesture but she obviously knew the way home and he felt he had some mental unpacking to do.

He remembered that Emma had wanted to text him, it seemed strange that she would ask. After all they texted fairly regularly, nothing too deep, just general chitchat and exchanging of plans. He wondered if she had a different sort of texting in mind.

He opened his Facebook chat with her to see she had sent him a message only 2 minutes ago.

"Amazing"

This puzzled him slightly.

"Haha sorry, what's amazing??"

The reply came almost immediately.

"The one word for last night, I really enjoyed it. Makes me wish we can do it again sometime x"

David smiled inwardly, he was getting the sense that Emma felt a deeper connection like he did.

"Me too"

David hoped the brevity of his reply wouldn't make it seem any less sincere. Her reply came a bit later:

"You know, maybe we should all get together next weekend? The four of us? You could come to ours and we can go out and get pissed?"

This was not what David expected, if he was being honest with himself it was a lot sooner than he thought he could face them. Especially Rob. He did want to see Emma again though.

He decided to hold off replying for a bit, Emma might be disappointed but he decided to mull it over for a bit. He traipsed over to the bathroom and locked the door (the house was empty but it was a force of habit).

He decided to shower, he hadn't washed today and he found it a good place to reflect. He opened the shower-door and leaned in to turn the showerhead on so that it would warm up as he undressed. He stood under the hot stream and let his body relax. David began to wonder what would happen if he and Katie went to Emma and Rob's next weekend. Would they be awkward in their company after having slept with each other's partners? Or on the other hand, maybe it would devolve quickly and he would have to watch Katie and Rob get off? He still struggled to get his head around the fact that the night before his wife had been with someone else. He had seen the picture and video but it was still hard to believe. It had happened though and he had his feelings to contend with. It was hard to pin down what he had felt when he saw Katie pleasuring and even having sex with his friend. The most accurate way he could describe it to himself was intense jealousy which somehow turned him on. When he saw Katie crying and moaning with Rob deep inside her he felt anger. Anger towards Rob, towards his wife and towards himself for allowing it to happen. At the same time though it was exhilarating to see his long-time partner and her raw sexuality with somebody else, like a very personal piece of pornography. David sighed wistfully and gave himself a shake to let go of these thoughts. He realised he had been absent mindfully scrubbing his body and thinking about the previous night for quite a while now. He turned off the shower and stepped out to dry himself.

Something inside him had resolved and he made a decision, after drying himself he strode into the bedroom and picked up his phone. He texted Emma before he changed his mind:

"Hey, sorry for the late reply I was showering. Yes, we'll come visit you both next weekend. I'll check with Kate but should be fine :)".

It was an innocuous message but his heart was beating hard in his chest, he had signed up for something but he wasn't sure what yet. He pulled on a pair of boxer shorts and laid himself on the bed as he awaited the reply, it came shortly after:

"Awesome, it's was Rob's idea he was keen to see y'all. I'm looking forward to seeing you as well x"

"Oh hey did you look at the picture I sent you yet? My whatsapp says you havent."

David suddenly remembered that Emma had sent him an intimate picture the night before on a dare. He had opted not to look at it because he wanted to see her nude for the first time in the flesh. It seemed a bit lame to him now but Emma had seemed quite touched by the idea. He had no such qualms now though, after his failure to launch in the morning he was eager to see it.

He opened his Whatsapp chat with Emma and there it was. He was half expecting a nuanced artistic affair but this was not so subtle. Emma was on all fours on a bed, it was taken from her behind but her head was facing the photographer. Her raven hair cascaded down towards the bed and her face betrayed a powerful lust: her eyes were serious and her mouth was slightly open and hungry. The focus of the photo was her raised ass and David was drawn to her swollen pussy which was presented to the camera so eagerly. Unlike last night it was immaculately shaven. He realized that this was probably taken by Rob and he was filled with sudden irrational envy that Emma so willingly gave herself to him like this. This was ridiculous he knew but he had connected with Emma last night in a way he didn't quite understand. He found himself wanting her very much at that moment and he could feel himself harden. He was debating whether he should touch himself when he heard a jangling of keys from downstairs. Katie was home. He suddenly felt a strange apprehension in seeing his wife, whom he had greeted home many times before.

IV

He could hear the front door swing open and the unceremonious dropping of bags in the hallway.

"Heyy" came the melodic greeting of his wife.

"Hey Katie, I'm upstairs" he yelled downstairs trying to sound as normal as he could.

"I'll be right up, just taking my shoes off babe!" Katie replied.

He used her delay to quickly close his chats with Emma and to pull on a pair of soft tracksuit pants. He didn't know why he felt the need to hide his communication with Emma, especially after last night but he did so anyway. He had just pulled on his pants (hoping to cover his erection) and returned to the bed when Katie entered the room.

She was wearing a black tank top and black jeans, monochromatic as ever. She hadn't applied makeup that morning but her pale skin glowed. Although her dress was unremarkable she wore a lovely smile and David was suddenly blissfully happy to have his wife back. She playfully dived on top of him on the bed and showered him with kisses.

"I missed you" she cooed in his ear.

David couldn't help but smile.

"'I missed you too"

They both hugged their partner tight and after a minute or so they parted. They were now lying on their sides facing each other, seemingly waiting for the other to say something.

"How was the train?" David ventured, succumbing to smalltalk instead of facing the elephant in the room.

"Oh you know" she sang

"Pretty standard, sorry I didn't text you. I kind of wanted to wait till I got back and say everything in person" Katie continued. She put her hand on David's cheek.

"Yeah I get that, I probably would have text you but we slept in and were hurrying about this morning." He had accidentally put emphasis on the word 'we'.

"Oh yeah, we? How is Emma by the way?" Katie asked jokingly, beaming.

Before David could reply she continued:

"I like the photo she sent us last night, you know after you had came on her face. Me and Rob found it very hot." she said matter of factly.

David still seemed a bit stunned to Katie so she decided to ask him a direct question to get some conversation out of him.

"Oh hey, did you guys fuck this morning?" she probed rather brusquely.

"Hmm... almost, we kind of ran out of time. Her alarm went off and- basically no."

"Did uh- did you and Rob..?" he ventured nervously.

"Did me and Rob what?" she teased.

"Are you asking if Rob fucked me this morning?"

Katie stared at him expectantly. She wondered if she was going too far but she had a good idea of how David worked and she reckoned he was secretly enjoying her directness.

"Yes" He admitted.

Still maintaining eye contact, Katie's left hand reached down to cup David's crotch. She was satisfied with herself to feel that he was pretty hard.

"Do you want me to tell you what I did with Rob this morning?"

"Fuck..."

"Yes I do" he continued breathlessly. He felt lost and at his wife's mercy. He wanted to hear every detail of what she did this morning and she knew it.

"Okay" she said. Her hand still cupped him but frustratingly she was not pleasing him further.

He waited with bated breath to hear what she would say next.

"So I woke up this morning, in Rob's bed, obviously..."

"What were you wearing?" David interjected.

"I was wearing this tank top and bra and a pair of panties. Now let me tell my story" she scolded jokingly.

"Now uh- I was kind of horny but Rob was still asleep. So I decided to wake him up."

"It was a bit naughty but I... reached into his underwear. A bit like this" she continued as she deftly slid her hand into David's underwear. She firmly grasped him and David felt a shivering pleasure grow in him. His heart was pounding as he heard his wife describe her indiscretions.

"I mean you probably saw last night but uhm, Rob's got quite a big dick" she said, breathless now herself.

"He wasn't even fully hard and my hand was full. I could barely get my fingers around him."

With agonisingly slow speed, Katie started to pump her hand up and down David. Feeling her soft hand surround him as she regaled him felt very intense. David worried that he might at any moment shoot prematurely over her hand and not hear the rest of the story. He nestled his head into her shoulder and neck and tried to control his breathing. He smelt the floral bouquet of her sweet perfume and his sweet wife continued her sordid tale.

"Rob woke up and got like, really hard."

"I was jerking him really slowly, like I'm doing to you now babe. But it was harder going cause, you know he's..."

Katie was testing the water, she could definitely feel that her husband was enjoying the story but still used trepidation when she confided:

"...bigger"

David's only response was to start softly kissing and sucking on her exposed neck. He silently willed her to continue and she did.

"I kind of had to use two hands and he really liked that. He told me I was a 'good girl' as I was stroking him. Which was maybe a little bit weird at first but I actually found it hot."

boboto1721
boboto1721
100 Followers
12