All Comments on 'The Straight Swap 02'

by boboto1721

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

So far thus is very perceptive, so I hope we don't have to wait too long for chapter three. I don't like the Katie character one bit, so I'm hoping for a split.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The pilot has lost consciousness and the plane is in a death spiral for the top of a snow covered mountain. -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving wife? How? Swinging wife more likely; and a husband who is jealous and not happy with the results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And a new weakling cuckold is approaching.

And he will always be sad and pale compared to Big Rob.

Katie has become a queen of size and at the same time a big selfish bitch.

Rather than trying to understand, support and help her husband, she keeps commenting on Rob's height, putting her husband down, insulting him.... It's all love, really Love is everywhere. Except here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's amazing how only men would be struck by insecurity or insufficiency? Totally Ridiculous.

Women have more physical complex in numbers than men, while she doesn't doubt, she doesn't wonder about Emma, ​​is absurd.

Unless like any selfish bitch, she feels superior and thinks she has a golden pussy.

In any case, I don't see love in her, lust for the cock and a lack of consideration, respect and tenderness towards her husband.

By her comments, Katie infantilizes him, diminishes him, belittles him.

First effect of the big cock on a selfish and egocentric bitch.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

The comments, the attitude, the insults..... Where is the love in this couple?

Is it really the influence of a big dick?

It seemed to me that there was more consideration, attention and tenderness between David and Emma than with his wife.

This one seems to have turned into a queen of size lined with an egocentric bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pandoras box is open. Katie has had strange cock evidently it was better than her husbands. The husband is obviously upset. Katie is obviously making plans to fuck again without husbands consent. This is how marriages end two people not talking to each other.

70slowhands70slowhandsover 1 year ago

I HOPE THERE IS MORE TO COME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We are looking for Loving in Katie.

She downright disrespects him and humiliates him for no reason.

It is a pity that we do not know his behavior and his attitude prior to this exchange.

Has she always been a bitch? or was it fucking a big dick that caused it?

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

Getting interesting. Will the four split into two new pairs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

story written by somebody who hates men and wants to constantly belittle them. Smart woman, stupid husband, huh? He's immature, she's a whore. End of marriage right around the corner which is probably good since neither of them has the character or ability to love.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

David is an idiot. He is definately a Beta type male and his friend Rob is a far more dominant Alpha type. Swapping, where one spouse/partner spends the entire night with the other couple's partner at different houses was NOT the thing to do. If they were taking things slowly, a night at home with the swapped couples in different rooms, should have been the starter. Thus we have major problems.

Katie really loves being with a dominant male... and being told/made to do things. She loved being controlled and instructed and fucked hard. Sexually she was a good match with Rob. His bigger cock also helped her fantasy/excitement.

David rather naively, tried to have a romantic evening with romantic dinner and dancing. WRONG! Swapping is NOT about a romantic affair: it's about scratching a fantasy and FUCKING someone different. Not soft gentle love-making. Also, how old are these people? David was a one-and-done man over a time period of about 16/18 hours! Jeez, Emma was a hottie who also enjoys being the more submissive one. But she quickly realised she would have to take charge and take the lead cause David certainly wasn't going to do it. This weak approach by David is NOT attractive in a swapping situation.

Rob and Katie got into it almost immediately. Plus during the night and in the morning. Katie loved being controlled and fucked hard. Now she wants more. It's probably all she can think about.

Then the "I love you" statement from David to Emma. This is swapping, not a love affair!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

As stupid as the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You shouldn't have bothered with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can’t leave it there. I want more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do not write more of this drech.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And another one bites the dust! Another marriage down the drain!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on, what man wants to hear that he simply cannot compete with someone else's bigger dick fucking what should be his? The very premise of wife sharing flies in the face of male self worth. Anyone who actually gets off on that type of thing is clearly not a man.

Many years ago after what I felt was a great assfuck, she told me of once being assfucked by a dick so long, they couldn't get it all in her ass. Until we broke up, I never felt really comfortable in her ass again. Oh,I still fucked her but always had that sense of inadequacy while doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Judging by the ordinariness and familiarity of intimate interaction between Rob and Katie, the ease with which they filmed and sent a dirty video to their spouses, as well as the awe and awe with which Katie talks about a delightful fuck with Rob - I can assume that these two have repeatedly committed adultery behind the backs of unsuspecting faithful spouses and they smoothly inspired their partners with the idea of an exchange in order to get off the hook with impunity and legalize their further sexual escapades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It has a lot to do with how David and Katie approached the situation. David took the date night approach and tried to make it more "romantic" and fun, going out to eat. Katie and Rob were getting naked and sending pics of the action as soon as they came within touching distance. Katie showed her enthusiasm for Rob's package obvious, flaunting his size to David. No matter what conversations they may have had prior to their trade-night, that's how Katie (or any woman) threw a hand grenade into her relationship with her husband. This story also illustrates why trade-nights, swapping, sharing, and whatever other descriptive words for insanity one chooses. Is. Never. A. Good. Idea! Marriage is intended to join a man and woman into a creature of one mind, one action, one purpose. Ideally each half brings strengths, skills, knowledge, and abilities to the union that the other doesn't. This trade-night of David and Katie has split their creature. They have created a fissure that will now tear their union apart from the inside. David is an idiot, Katie has obviously moved into the category of a cheating b!tch. And don't hold the slut sauce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Umm...this marriage is over.

She IS an unrepentant slut who has begun to lose all respect for her husband.

And now he does feel inadequate.

Time to divide possessions and go different directions. She can keep fucking the big dick and he can start looking for someone else. Learned his lesson about swapping. It's dumb. And it ruins relationships about 99 percent of the time.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

taking a bad turn. He just might make it a permanent swap

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

They are both at fault here but she is well over the line and that marriage is toast. You can't fix that level of disrespect and she clearly doesn't respect him at all. This is why you don't play these stupid games. Contrary to the morons on here who think it's all about size or youth, the main reason the sex is so amazing is because of the taboo, the illicit nature of it. Yes, a big hard dick attached to an experienced man in shape will always improve the experience but it's NOT just that. Have the couples swap permanently and eventually it will be just sex again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good. Its a good example of 'less is more and more is less'. so many Literotica stories are weakened by being unrealistic. This story is nuanced and realistic. please do another one or three.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarianover 1 year ago

What an ending! Part 3 to follow, right? But please, not in like August or September. It's a good story, OP, so don't leave us hanging. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still not finished

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Finding out that swapping is not all it is cracked up to be. You should have gone ahead and finished the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's obvious that Katie doesn't give a fuck about Dave. She's selfish and cruel. The question is, how much pain will Dave endure before he kicks her selfish ass to the curb? At this point she's treating Dave with no respect and he's behaving like a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you wanted to work up the reader then well done. Imo a swap is a swap as both agree. But for her to talk as she did was disrespectful snd uncalled for. They can thank each other for the experience, if asked say they enjoyed it, but thats all. What if he started saying how great it was to once again experience sex with a real lady and one who has a tight magical pussy rather than a cavern on some easy lay?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Didn't turn out so well!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All going okay until Katie came home, now she’s infatuated by his mates big dick. Don’t write more after this, you’re obviously taking it along the cuckoos path.

The fact she’s messaging Rob to arrange a meet up is out of order and her comments to her husband shows she’s not interested in him

now and doesn’t even respect him. Cold words that wouldn’t be forgotten.

Unless they’re going to fall for each others partners now? This is why swapping, especially with friends is a bad idea.

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

This is a good story showing the conflict of emotions of the MC; don't know about anyone else's yet. Personally, I cannot get into the MC's being turned on by his wife's talking about her actions. That's where the cuck comments are arising. And I hope that's not what this is really all about.

Do you have a story in mind? Do you know where your story is going? Or are you just making it up as you go along? You should write your story and stop asking readers if you should continue.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Disappointing follow up. Especially with where the chapter was ended.

So much that needs to be talked about and pretty much all we get is Emma leaving David with blue balls and Katie happy to talk about how slutty she was.

In the first chapter Emma said a couple of times that it wasn't a competition but, so far it's pretty one sided. David & Emma fucked once and then she left him with blue balls.

Katie gave Rob a blowjob within minutes of getting there. They had already fucked before David & Emma went out for their date. We know they fucked and she came home full of his cum in the morning. With the amount of time that she was there you could probably assume at least one more fuck. So one blow job and 3 fucks for Katie & Rob. One fuck for David & Emma. Then Katie gives David a pity handjob when she gets home.

With Katie getting defensive over the correct assessment that her & Rob texting to set up another fuck is scummy at best. Then her deciding to emasculate David over the size of Rob's cock ... There needs to be a very quick follow up

Considering that David & Katie are married there has been absolutely no development of their relationship through 2 chapters.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
I Didn't Like It Much ⭐⭐

Anytime I give a story ⭐⭐ or less, I believe I should supply the writer the courtesy of a reason. While I considered the story well written, I just did not like it. The content and direction just did not fulfill where I thought the story needed to go to make it interesting. I will read the next one to see if I guess correctly on where you take it. Probably not any others after it unless the story takes a drastic turn.

Just because I do not like a story does not make it a lousy story. It is just my opinion Take it with a grain of whatever flavor you choose.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Drop the cunt. Swapping was a mistake you're not coming back from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story - curious to see how it turns out. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. I like how you are digging into the emotions of the relationship.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Whore makes cuck jealous. Swapping is supposed to be so much mutual fun for all parties involved ain’t it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And, Katie murdered her marriage. Could she be a more despicable person? Guy is better off alone than with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many more years for the final? ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good to have Part Two! Thank you! I think your development of these very well-rounded and realistic characters is excellent, and the situation you create between them is both intriguing and very arousing! Thank you! And please...do give us Part Three.

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Part 3 please, soon! 5*

jblogsjblogsover 1 year ago

Hurry up with part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Katie is a bitch and Emma not much better and Rob too. It makes me wonder if there is an agenda that Dave is not aware of and everyone else is. Both Emma and Katie when she got home described to Dave how much bigger Rob's dick was. Is this the way to encourage Dave? Katie makes no bones that she preferred Rob. Then texts him and arranges another fuck session and makes fun of Rob and his smaller dick and says he is insecure. Well, if she had wanted to, instead of teasing him about how much bigger and better Rob was she could have used the opposite approah and told him she prefers David's becaues it fits just right, etc. So she is reaping her reward of David being Jealous. I hope Dave figures out what is really going on and comes out on top of the cheaters, Rob and Katie. It remains to be seen if Emma is being duped by Rob and Katie are is part of the set up. Good story.

anon.1

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Katie is a fucking retarded bitch and is faithless.

She needs divorced or some very serious comeuppance.

Rob needs his fucking backstabbing ass kicked and serious repercussions as well.

Flyer2Flyer2over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story so far. The character development is really nice to see. Most stories here are very shallow are just about sex with no context of who the central characters are. Hope you write more, it will be good to hear how Katie, Dave and Emma and Rob sort out this story.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Well who would have thought it, the whole world knows that swapping and or swinging is a direct path to divorce, why supposedly intelligent people ignore that fact is unfathomable.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Slip out the back Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Little short But is very real feeling and interaction in in the couple, Love it, different from the most the stories here where a virgin turn a slut in one minute

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Think this has the potential to be a elongated story. So many directions to take this. You could make this into love story with Emma Dave as they try to move towards each other, or follow the couples as they try to figure out what they want, and can their love or should their love survive...

I would suggest that David needs to be more masculine. Lots of stories here with weak husbands that have others walk over him.

Santa Maria Mark

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

Great story can't wait for the next episode 👏

keshikeshiover 1 year ago

We definitely need to hear this plays out. Great story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Well, it looks like the title was well-chosen! It was fairly imaginable from Chap.1 when We-The-Readers mainly heard from David (Hubby1) and Emma (Sweetie2) and just a brief recap from Sweetie1. WTR still have only Hubby2’s actions (mostly video choices) and reported actions to guess about his character. But Frat Rat seems a reasonable guess. Which raises the question of how these two couples have become so tight. There is the Sweetie1 statement in Chap.2 that Sweetie2 is her BFF. Hard to imagine that the Hubbies served together in Gulf War1.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Looks like the title was well-chosen. The character development is deliberately complex (by PoV choice.) We-The-Readers get most of our Chap1 information from David (Hubby1) and Emma (Sweetie2) with a smattering from Sweetie1’s photo and Hubby2’s videos. WTR get direct input from Sweetie1 in Chap2, along with her reports on Hubby2. When two couples become very good friends, it is often by some common aspect that one spouse has with a spouse in the other couple. In this tale, it seems to be the wives, from a comment Sweetie1 to Hubby1. It is hard, so far, to see the two Hubbies as having served as a Gulf War Two sniper team!

What is a bit confusing is that Sweetie2 was first (that WTR know of) to suggest to Hubby1 getting together (as soon as next weekend) at her house as a foursome. For him to freak-out, when his wife texted them to that end. It suggests that Hubby1 never brought that up with Sweetie1.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Four Cheaters. Two wives, one or two who are sluts. Two husbands, one who is a cuck, one who is a bull. Good d.writing, but story is lacking. Characters are either weak or are vicious. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is o ly one way this ends... 4 lawyers win in overtime... u less someone dies first

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good story and why I feel the swinging swapping thing doesn’t work , especially long term . Feelings of jealousy will always surface and the sneaking and lying will always be there. A friend would take his girlfriends to clubs where they swapped but that was just a fun wild thing to do as it was not a serious relationship. When he married he slowly guided his wife toward that and a friend from her job and his wife became good friends. He thought the guys wife was hot so he started pushing it and it eventually happened on a weekend away together for two nights . Only problem was he misjudged how close his wife was with her coworker outside of fucking , that he had an abnormally far 9” cock and was an aggressive as you get in bed . Totally opposite of his regular personality. He said for two days and nights they switched fucking each others wives but when the guy had his wife he was verbally dominant, fucked extra hard and deep and was more obscene cumming on her face , roughly face fixing her having her rim his ass and totally braking her with the anal fucking she was not use to . He said the morning they were checking out breakfast in room he told his wife to get on the floor and be a good slut by sucking his cock and rimming his ass as the three of them talked over eating. He said as they drove his wife was in back with her coworker and he had her sucking him saying how now this will be lunch breaks at work . After that weekend which he really enjoyed the guys wife mind you but he never trusted his wife again and a year and a half later they were divorced. She did admit to fucking him often behind his back and was sorry they did that in the first place .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good story and why I feel the swinging swapping thing doesn’t work , especially long term . Feelings of jealousy will always surface and the sneaking and lying will always be there. A friend would take his girlfriends to clubs where they swapped but that was just a fun wild thing to do as it was not a serious relationship. When he married he slowly guided his wife toward that and a friend from her job and his wife became good friends. He thought the guys wife was hot so he started pushing it and it eventually happened on a weekend away together for two nights . Only problem was he misjudged how close his wife was with her coworker outside of fucking , that he had an abnormally far 9” cock and was an aggressive as you get in bed . Totally opposite of his regular personality. He said for two days and nights they switched fucking each others wives but when the guy had his wife he was verbally dominant, fucked extra hard and deep and was more obscene cumming on her face , roughly face fixing her having her rim his ass and totally braking her with the anal fucking she was not use to . He said the morning they were checking out breakfast in room he told his wife to get on the floor and be a good slut by sucking his cock and rimming his ass as the three of them talked over eating. He said as they drove his wife was in back with her coworker and he had her sucking him saying how now this will be lunch breaks at work . After that weekend which he really enjoyed the guys wife mind you but he never trusted his wife again and a year and a half later they were divorced. She did admit to fucking him often behind his back and was sorry they did that in the first place .

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Seems inevitable but... more please.

I'm enjoying how you're exploring the emotions of the different parties. I would say as you are writing in 3rd person you could go full god mode and visit all 4 of the people involved rather than just sticking with Dave's POV.

So we have:

Dave - submissive it seems but not a happy cuck

Katie - bit of a switch enjoyed the big dick and the big dick on the end of it. Seems intent on turning her hubby into her sub-cuck. Not sure Dave will go for this from the way it ended.

Rob - big dick and dominant but not deserving of a capital D yet as we've not seen anything other than the snapchat videos. Get the feeling he will be a dick when they meet up, boasting about his size and his prowess with the women and dominating Katie in a way to challenge Dave to do something about it, if not downright humiliating him (probably based on info Katie has fed him). Emma seems in 2 minds about him.

Emma - again a bit of a switch but with a more caring Dominant side which seems to suit Dave better.

Think Dave would willingly submit to Emma; where Katie it will only be for the sexual high then he'll be full of 2nd thoughts and regrets. Equally I get the feeling that Emma wouldn't abuse his submission where I think Katie would.

Bri29Bri29over 1 year ago

Really good story doing a good job of highlighting the pitfalls and fall outs that swinging and sharing shit can cause to relationships in the real world.It seems to me because of the swap David is falling out of love with his wife and she is to eager to hook up again with Rob again ,i didn't like how she boasted about Robs size to her husband that sort of showed her true colours.David is obviously no cuck thank goodness and I can only see this ending in tears but Boboto is spinning a very absorbing tale here.Another author on my favourites.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 1 year ago

Play with fire and don't expect to get burned... Sounds logical... I see divorce coming. The difference between the two is Katie and Rob rubbed Dave face in it. Dave and Emma were respectful. Dave And Emma had a whole night of being friends and lovers, while Rob and Katie were just rutting and rubbing Dave's face in their shit!

SmokeylinkSmokeylinkover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the story. Hope you don’t wait so long to continue.

BundledandboundBundledandboundabout 1 year ago

Can't let it end there! We need more!

LeibowitzLeibowitzabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to more of this most excellent story. Great characterizations, and I love the explorations of conflicting emotions. Feels quite real. It would be good to see more of what's going on in Katie's head. And, of course, at this point we know next to nothing about Rob --- other than the sizes of his dick and his ego. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Katie is lying slut who conspired with Emma to get her fucked by a huge cock boyfriend not even married I thought swapping was between married couples? She took of her wedding rings and used them in a video to taunt her husband.whqt a bitch this marriage was doomed the minute she asked to fuck another man her friend obviously said was bigger than her husband and one night with it she turns on him and tried to sissyfie him. Just divorce her dude and move on with someone who respects you not a selfish size queen

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, very well written! Can't wait for the next charter.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson4 months ago

That's not going to end well...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When is part 3 coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userboboto1721@boboto1721
I like to write horny little stories sometimes

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES