The Stranded

Story Info
Ember's anal needs lead to fun with a stranded stranger...
5.5k words
4.57
20.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EStaccato
EStaccato
122 Followers

Note from the author:

This is based on a short story I've been thinking about for a few years. It's dark and bittersweet and intriguing, all the things I love to write. I couldn't get it off the ground, though, because something was missing... And lucky you, I figured it out!

It was the ass-fucking and squirting.

So! Please, enjoy this Halloween erotica, and don't forget to vote at the end!

Love, Elysia

x x x

The storm was insane. Ember hadn't been able to see shit for the last mile and would have pulled over if she could see any sign of a shoulder. Up until the sky started pouring buckets, she'd had her short skirt up, panties pulled to the side, and fingers gliding around her turgid clit. It wasn't abnormal for her to masturbate on the way home. The sex shop situated as it was on the freeway in the middle of nowhere gave her ample time to get a release. But she was extra horny tonight.

She hadn't had sex since several weeks before the breakup, and just before the night manager relieved her at the Panther Palace, the punk girl that bought the anal plug set had suggested they might use them together. The plugs were cute, too. Black jewels for Halloween. Frankly, there were usually weirdos at the shop and double that on Halloween, and weirdos were Ember's kind of people, but the proposition came from a girl with little more than a single tattoo and a nose ring, which okay was a little boring but also seemed approachable under the circumstances. Ember hadn't been with a girl before, but given how it was going with boys, she might try something new. Still, no matter how much she fantasized about a soft girl mouth tonguing her pussy, she always seemed to finish thinking about a cock in her ass. But if she couldn't see the road, the chances she would get this done before FUCK!

Ember pulled the wheel, stomped the brake pedal. Her Ford Fusion spun. When it came to a stop, she could see the road only slightly better than before, but enough to know she was on the wrong side. Her awareness was quickly occupied by the frantic rhythm of windshield wipers doing jack shit in the deluge.

The car that she had almost hit had been spinning already when it emerged from the downpour. The headlights. That's probably what saved her. Fingers trembling, she lifted her foot off the brake pedal and crossed back to her lane. There wasn't much of a shoulder, but she could pull off into the grass here where the slope of the bank was gradual. The car she had nearly hit was still back there. She checked her mirrors. Oh hell! It was on its side!

She checked her phone. Bars? Fuck bars, it was completely dead. Goddammit! She thought she'd plugged it in! A thunder clap battered the Fusion from glass to frame as Ember threw up her bullshit cotton hoodie, as if any part of her vestments would protect her from this assault. She opened her door, and the roar of the storm went from splatty to raspy.

Hard, cold slugs of water hit her hooded head and back like shrapnel, and Ember hunkered low as she approached the toppled vehicle. A minivan. One headlight busted, glass cracked and webbed. A figure shifted inside, and almost in slow-motion, the van titled and landed on its wheels, mud flying.

Ember hurried to the door that wasn't crushed in, the passenger side door. She might have knocked on the window, but it didn't look like it would hold if knocked, so she pulled the handle. It was unlocked.

In the driver's seat, leaning against the ruined driver-side door, a man sat in a heavy coat, his knees tucked. He looked at Ember, and his mouth dropped open. His eyes jittered in the interior half light.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "Are you hurt?"

When he said nothing, she asked again. His jaw moved a bit, and he finally said, "Fine. I'm fine. Er... my leg isn't great."

She leaned into the vehicle, her dark hair dripping from her hood, rainwater pooling on the seat. The man backed into to door, if such a thing were possible, his eyes wide.

Ember froze. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"I... I know," he said. "M-my leg."

She nodded and pulled her hood back. "We need to get you help. My phone is dead, got one?"

The man swallowed and finally tore his eyes away. He gingerly moved toward the center console and winced.

"Try not to move," she said. "Where is it?" Ember followed the man's eyes and found it instantly, shattered against the center console. "Not a lucky night. Hey um, your leg is bleeding. I was a lifeguard for a few years. I've got some training. I can look at it for you?"

He seemed reluctant but still agreed, and together they slowly, awkwardly lifted his leg over the armrest compartment. As she leaned close to get a better look, Ember was aware of the man's breath disturbing her hair at the ear. Of the stubble on the man's sharp jawline. A warmth radiated from his skin, practically fire. It was difficult to see anything of medical value in the meager dome light, and the man's jeans were not ripped enough to for her to get a sense of the injury. There wasn't a concerning volume of blood, but there was enough, and there were a handful of issues that could be happening beneath the surface that weren't obvious. She wouldn't be helping if she didn't assess, and who knew how long they'd have to wait for another car to come along. Her biggest concern was there didn't seem to be anything in the van to have caused a laceration, which meant the damage could be internal. That WAS a concern. Ember looked to the rear of the vehicle, the seats were all stowed, and there was nothing back there but empty re-usable grocery bags.

"We need to get you to the back, and these pants need to come off."

She expected arguing, but the man went straight to the task of complying. His throat was pinched as they discussed options, his movement stuttered and slow as they worked it out. Lower the seat, scoot, and slide back. Of course, there was a chance that leg was broken.

Once they were settled in the back of the van, he pointed to the glove box when Ember asked about scissors. There was no way his clothes were coming down over that thigh. The knife she found was a hooked affair that had the look of a gas station novelty, but damn was it sharp. She began carefully to cut.

"You're out on a bad night," he said.

"You should talk."

"Why." He was quiet then, but Ember merely bit her lip. "Why are you out here? There's nothing out here."

"There's a shop off the freeway," she said. "I started there a couple weeks ago."

"I didn't know that."

"About the shop?"

"You were trying to get away from... bad memories?"

"Something like that."

The man pinched the bridge of his nose, sniffling.

"I'm sorry," said Ember. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, no," he said. "You're doing amazing. I just... it's been a rough night. Emotionally."

"I hear you, dude," she said, finally peeling back the man's pant leg. She tried to maintain his modesty, but he wasn't wearing any underwear, and cutting all the way to the waist as she had... well... The side of his girthy cock was visible over his trimmed pubes. It was not a time for Ember to feel the stirring within, so she tried to focus on the injury. The injury... wasn't really flowing freely, but it hadn't stopped either. The cut looked fairly clean, too. It looked liked someone slashed at him, but that seemed unlikely. Right? Her brows knit together. "Your emotional night. Is that... why you cut yourself?"

He closed his eyes and let his head drop back against the side of the van interior with a gentle thud. His answer was clipped. "Yeah."

"You could have saved us both the trouble and just said that."

"Yeah."

"This is pretty bad," said Ember. "It's deep. You might have hit muscle. If it gets infected, your night is going to get worse. What did you cut with?"

"Box cutter," he said, waving at the front of the car. "Probably on the floor."

"In the middle of a rain storm? Were you TRYING to kill yourself? Sorry, that was insensitive."

"Wasn't thinking. About anything. Except... her."

"Break up?" said Ember.

He nodded.

"Me too," she said. "It was a pretty ugly split. But look, no one is worth killing yourself over."

"You mean that?" he said, his eyes staring her down.

"Of course," she said.

Wow. Those eyes were beautiful. Even in the dark, they captured all the available light. Long lashes, cornea glistening with unshed tears. And kissable lips parted just so. Ooof. He was easily 10-15 years her senior, but damnit she found that attractive.

"We need to put pressure on this. You have no idea what you hit in there, and it's tough to tell but you seem very pale. Too pale." She tugged on his coat. The material was all wrong, she would never get it tight enough. Hm.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

Ember unzipped her hoodie and slipped it off. "I need something that will hold when I pull it tight." Once it was around the man's thigh, she said, "This is going to hurt. Ready?" He grunted as she yanked the sleeves which she then square-knotted.

The van was cold, and Ember wrapped her arms around herself.

"What now?" said the man.

"We wait," said Ember, settling on her heels. "Why don't you tell me about her?"

His head dropped.

"Okay, we don't have to."

He shook his head. "I'm sorry. She was... kind. Smart. Beautiful." He chuckled. "Very generous. I don't know. I could keep listing virtues but it seems kinda pointless."

"What happened?"

He shook his head.

"Hey," she said. Then she reached out to touch his arm, then his hand. "Hey, are you okay? You're really clammy." Her finger slid up his sleeve. "Dude, I think you're going into shock."

"Oh?"

"That's real bad. We could be out here for a while. We need to get you warm."

He nodded blankly at first, but then he said, "I'm already wearing a coat."

Ember bit her lip. "Okay, look. I know we don't know each other, but I'm not emotionally equipped for a scenario where you die in this van. You aren't warming yourself under that coat, so I need to warm you. Can you handle that?"

He just kind of... stared.

"So... like... skin to skin," she said.

"Oh."

"I'm, going to take your shirt off, and then mine, and then we can put your jacket over us."

"There's a sleeping bag in the seat well," he said. "If you lift the seat near the tail gate."

With minimal investigation, Ember was able to liberate a flat-folded sleeping bag from the emergency storage compartment in the well. There was an emergency kit as well, but it looked a whole decade older than the van, and there was nothing worth extracting from the kit. Half of it was taken up by a bottle of aloe vera.

Ember helped the man remove his coat, then she unbuttoned his shirt. He wasn't shredded or anything, but his chest was firm and well-developed, and she felt the hardness of him where her fingers brushed. Then she untucked her white button-up from her short skirt and opened it. The pink cotton bra cupping her smallish tits seemed to glow against the tan that still hadn't faded from summer. Narrating every step, "I'm lifting my leg over you now," maybe to mute the complete awkwardness, Ember climbed up into the man's lap. She was extremely precise and careful of his wound which was thankfully closer to his knee than his groin. Her skirt flared as her legs wrapped around him.

What a completely inappropriate time to be horny. A complete stranger. Injured, in danger of shock, and emotionally unstable, and all Ember could think about was the cock near her... hello. Something firm was pressing against the gusset of her panties... hardening. Oh. Oh hell.

This is... if they maybe... he would warm up for sure, right? It wasn't conventional, but life saving can be quirky.

Ember bit her lip and, legs open, she scooted around in his lap while trying to get the sleeping bag up over their shoulders. There was no doubting his swelling cock pressing against the void where her cunt was beginning to petal and moisten. She wiggled around far more that she needed to.

"You doing okay?" she said, her voice catching in her throat. He didn't answer. She faked a wince. "I think your jeans are digging into my thigh on this side. Here let me..."

"Uh... You don't have to..."

"There," she said, rising onto her knees and pulling the flap of his jeans to release his cock. When she settled back down, his upright member pressed firmly into her panties, his length nicely seated against her slit. "Better?"

She couldn't see his face, her cheek to his cheek as it was. Wiggling a bit more under the pretext of adjusting the sleeping bag, the thickness of his cockhead against her clit as she managed not-so-subtle grinding, Ember started breathing deeper. She could hear him breathing, too.

"Are you comfortable?" she asked.

"Um," he said. "Very."

"You can put your hands on my waist, if that's more convenient," she said in a whisper, but he was already doing so.

At some point, Ember's movement, her slow rocking, became less subtle. The man, hands sliding down to Ember's hips over the pleated fabric of her skirt, began to pull at her in rhythm.

"I've been lonely," he whispered.

"Me, too," she said. Then his pulling became more insistent and the coarseness of her panties a frustration. He nudged her head to the side with his cheek, and Ember found his lips pressing into her neck. She moaned as the stranger's tongue glided over her skin.

"You smell amazing," he said.

Ember tilted her hips hard, and the man inhaled heavily. Then she said, "I'm... I'm on birth control. If you want to..."

"I want to."

She lifted her ass at his prompting pat, and his fingers dragged her panties to the side, fingertips brushing her tacky pussy lips. Ember could smell her own acute arousal, the strength of which she might owe to unresolved masturbation. He made no comment as his fingers entered her just so and smoothed her personal lubricant up over her pee hole, around her hood, and circled her clit. The wave of pleasure was immediate and powerful. This movement he repeated over and over, stroking the length of her sex.

The sleeping bag had fallen from her shoulders some time before, and Ember urgently shed her shirt to unhook and eliminate her bra. The man kissed her collarbone and her shoulder, tilted her back to suck and lick her nipple.

The pink peak entered his mouth, and Ember could feel that delicious ache rippling outward as it grew rigid. He sucked her in deep, and she let out a chirp.

"Are you okay?" he said, quickly.

"Don't stop," she groaned, pulling his head back to her breast while she reached up to fondle her opposite nipple.

"You're so wet," he breathed against her tit as his fingers glided deep into her twat.

Ember closed her eyes and dropped her head back as the man's fingers stroked and explored her pink, silky interior. "Fuck me. Slide your dick in my pussy. I want to feel entering me."

His fingers slipped out, and the volume was replaced with a fullness that made Ember moan from deep in her throat. His cock was already slippery from her pussy drool and his precum. And Ember ground into him, quickly bottoming out. But she didn't care. She wanted to take his length, make him sing. Ember used to enjoy pleasing her boyfriend like this, making sure his cock rubbed the ring of her cervix. Hands on his shoulders, she bucked her hips, tightening to squeeze his full manhood with the soft walls of her cunt.

"Oh fuck," he said, his throat tight. "Fuck that's good. Jesus Christ your pussy is incredible. Oh my God."

He held her by the ass cheeks, spreading them, and Ember could feel her anus exposed to the chilly air in the van. Then she felt his fingers walk between her legs, dancing around her outer lips, collecting lubricant on his fingertips that he then smeared on her pucker. She wanted to fuck him harder. Instead she slowed, though only for a moment, as he inserted his finger tip into Ember's sensitive, dirty hole.

"Uuuuuuuunnngggg," she moaned, picking up the tempo, driving harder. She was going to cum.

"SSSS!" he hissed.

Ember stopped, lifting high on her knees. "Oh no! Your leg!"

"Fuck it," he said, wincing. "My leg can fuck off."

"I'm so sorry!"

"No, no," he said. "I need this. I need your cunt. Fucking hell, I can smell you." The stranger's mouth found Ember's, and a hint of cinnamon hit her tongue as his tongue passed between her lips. She pulled back, teasing his bottom lip with nips until he growled, pulling her mouth just clear as he pressed forward. When the stranger's fingers tangled in her hair, he brought her mouth to his with an intensity she could only describe as animalistic. All the while their tongues caressed, Ember rode the man's lap, fucking him harder and faster. "Fuck!" he growled. "I need to taste you!"

"Oh, fuck yes," she said. "But only if I can clean myself off you. Can you lay down?"

Ember lost only a small bit of her arousal as she helped the stranger lay down in his van, settling on the sleeping bag. Once she had removed the rest of her clothing, she climbed over him, knees above his shoulders and facing his cock. He lifted his head to sniff her twat, pressed his nose to her clit and inhaled deeply.

"Fuuuuuuuck," he whispered.

Ember could feel the heat crossing her cheeks. She didn't often blush and couldn't recall having done so during sex, but there was something powerfully intimate in the way he inhaled her scent, as though he was claiming her for himself, as though she was marking him as hers. She felt the pressure in her bladder then. The urge to pee was real, to truly mark him, but she couldn't do it. She didn't want to ruin this. Contrary to popular belief, not all men were that kinky according to her ex. A small sigh escaped her throat as his nose lifted to her asshole and he sniffed again, his tongue flicking her firm, little bean. Okay, well THIS guy might be that kinky.

Finally, he lowered his head and pulled her groin down with him. Ember was able to press her cunt firmly to the man's mouth. He might as well have been possessed, licking and sucking her clit like a demon, his tongue gliding through her slit to plunge her silky pocket, lapping up her musky nectar. Her nipples hardened painfully as she heard the slightest sound of him swallowing.

She couldn't stand another moment without his cock in her mouth, and she leaned forward, tits dragging on his abdomen, pulled his manhood back toward his body to lick it from balls to mushroom top. The sexual aroma coming off his meat was mostly that of her own muskycunt. He moaned against her pussy as she licked the salty-sweet bead of precum from his pee hole and lowered her mouth over his head. She let her saliva bathe his phallus as her leftover tang kissed her tongue, flooded her nose. Spit rolled down the sides of his cock, and with one hand fondling his ballsack, the other stroked his length. Down onto him with her mouth as her hand slid up his soaking wet shaft, sucking on his tip at the end of the movement, and then taking him into her throat.

Ember continued to fuck this stranger's dick with her mouth, taking him as deep as her gag flex allowed, her eyes watering when she when too deep, rewarded with a deep moan and a flutter of his tongue against her clit for her trouble. His hand reached down to pinch and roll her nipple, the gentle pain beginning to short circuit to sensation of pleasure. There was an orgasm rising from her core. When he once again began to circle her asshole with his fingers, she knew her climax couldn't be stopped.

Ember only worked harder to please him through the flesh of his cock, imagining his hot spunk filling her mouth, the two of them cumming together in perfect oral synchrony, but it was not to be. The orgasm crashed into her and she moaned loudly against the dick in her mouth. As the shock wave of her release washed through her, she felt a small gush of fluid leave her body.

EStaccato
EStaccato
122 Followers
12