The Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EStaccato
EStaccato
122 Followers

At this, Ember had hardly a split second to be mortified before the man was sucking viciously at her pee hole, licking, stabbing his tongue against the tiny opening as if to fuck it. With two fingers twisting in her asshole, Ember felt another orgasm rise quickly to replace the last. She felt the absolute necessity to press her tongue into his pee hole as well, stroking his entire length with her hand. An orgasm crashed into her again when she pushed a finger into HIS asshole.

"Arrrrr!!" he groaned against her pussy. His hips bucked as she dropped into his ass, two knuckles deep.

Ember couldn't tell him she was cumming, couldn't do anything but moan and grind her pussy against his face, soaked in her juices, as a third orgasm fluttered through her. And then another one, and then another. With each orgasm, her body pushed the nectar of her cum out of her smallest hole.

Ember couldn't recall the last time she'd experienced pleasure like this, or this many squirting orgasms. She'd never been with a perfect stranger...Was it the need of two souls connected by the thread of desire? Or was it the danger and oh fuck, what was he doing to her anus?

He dragged her bum down onto his mouth and start to lick and tongue-fuck her pucker. She desperately wish to do the same to him, but she couldn't get low enough and settled for moving his balls in and out of her mouth one at a time.

One pair of his fingers spread and stretched her anus, and a pair on the opposite hand spread her twat open, his middle finger stroking her hood, moving down to circle her piss hole, back up to her hood. The coordination! Was this guy a genius or what? Fucking hell, with his tongue pressing into her asshole, Ember felt like the dirtiest whore she'd ever been. These fantasies, these filthy actions, she'd confided in her ex-boyfriend, and he'd rejected them, too timid to try. This man, this stranger... didn't have to be told... he just did what he wanted. Took what he wanted.

Fuck, it was hot.

She wasn't able to touch herself, pull her lips open to free up his hand, because she couldn't stop herself from stroking and playing with his cock, pressing her finger into his asshole, watching his cock jerk as she found the lump of his prostate. The effort was well worth it.

Ember remembered the videos, learning how to please a man through his asshole so that someday she might try it. She remembered masturbating to a howling orgasm while she watched the woman in the video release strings of precum from her subject with her finger. Why Ember found it so incredibly hot, she didn't know. But fucking hell, it really was. And as her own finger began to circle the stranger's p-spot, he groaned and let the knee of his uninjured leg drift outward. Ember felt his act of encouragement from her nipples to her clit, almost another orgasm in itself.

With her mouth taking his cock, unwilling to miss a single drop of his precious milk, her tongue fluttered almost absently as she focused on her movement. Circling his prostate, then moving her fingers back and forth, side to side, circling, pausing to place some direct pressure on the gland while she mouth-fucked his dick, and then she repeated the pattern.

His grunted grew clamorous, his body twitching, and his tongue merely parked on her relaxed anal sphincter. Fluid welled up from inside his manhood. Ember slurped and sucked and tongued his tip clean, the act of swallowing his milk making her dizzy and even more aware of the tongue pressing into her asshole. More milk welled from his pee hole, again she lapped and swallowed, and his hips bucked for more.

She wanted her ass fucked... She'd had anal orgasms before, but only alone. Her ex was not very adventurous with her asshole, but this guy... fuck. She wanted - NEEDED - his cum in her rectum.

Suddenly worried he wasn't going to last, she freed her finger from his dirt box and suckled his balls to allow him to calm down. Meanwhile, his mouth was loudly vacuuming the juices, both viscous and thin, from her outer lips, sucking and pulling at her dangling, crinkly inner lips, all while pulling her asshole open.

"I want to fuck you in the ass," he said, the intimacy of his growling whisper cutting through the sound of hard rain battering the van. "Give it to me. Now."

"Oh fffffuuuuuuuuck," Ember moaned.

Having the stranger fuck her from above was out of the question with his leg as it was. Ember scooted down his body so that he could get a good view of her ass, and his cock head bumped her clit. She used her hand to grind the two together for a moment, cock and clitoris. And in this reversed position, she could watch his injury and be cautious.

He spit into his hand and smeared the thick mucus against her asshole, pushing some inside. But Ember, in full control, chose to first ride and stroke his thick meat with her ass crack. They needed more lube, and she knew just how to get it from him.

She dipped two fingers into her vagina, scooping up her own sexual drool, using it to lube his anus and push her fingers into him once more. With his mushroom head pressed to her asshole, her fingers inside his circled his prostate encouraging the milk from his penis. She used her other hand to smack his cock against her anus at intervals to feel how much precum was slathered on her little pucker. When it was an utter, slippery sloppy mess, her crack and his cock completely covered with his natural lubricant, Ember lifted her ass, straightened his rod into position, and felt it enter her as she lowered herself.

She was ready for the pinch. Ember was no stranger to solo anal play, and with this extreme level of arousal, she was able to breathe through it easily and take him to his base. She had taken larger toys, but something about a real man's cock against her rectum walls was beyond hot. She felt full, and her asshole tried to push him out at first, but she rocked anyway. As long as his cock head didn't cross her inner sphincter, Ember was relatively certain she wouldn't shit all over it. She was regular though, vegan that she was, and anal play was usually clean. She couldn't worry about it.. The pleasurable tickle in her pussy with each thrust into her ass was perfectly delicious.

The stranger's hands found her hips, helped her move and rock. Ember fucked him more aggressively now, and she freed one hand to work her clit. He smacked her ass cheeks, one after the other, the sting rocketing to her pussy. She was going to cum quickly, and she couldn't worry if he did or not. Shockingly strong arms pulled her backward on to his chest, this man who seemed so fragile now powerful and unleashed, and his hips began to buck forcefully. It must have hurt his leg like hell, but you'd never know it. Leaning back, her legs spread apart, moaning with each thrust into her asshole, Ember stroked her clit until she was panting. "I'm cumming!" she moaned. "I'm cumming! Fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming!"

A spray of female ejaculate spurted from Ember's pussy, a powerful, rhythmic spurt as the walls of her vagina clamped down, and the orgasm was forced from her body by an unyielding, still-thrusting cock. When Ember's vision returned, she could see the van door and window was soaked from the inside.

Once the orgasm rolled away and dribbles of fluid stopped exiting her piss hole, the stranger grabbed her by both tits, pinching her nipples through splayed fingers, and Ember cupped his hands with her own, using her legs to help drive his cock up inside her. He was grunting forcefully now. Ember knew what it felt like before a man came, and this ramp-up felt extremely familiar.

Ember was going to cum again as well. This climax would be entirely anal. She could feel her body pushing, and she moaned in ecstasy as her rectum tried to expel his cock, another burst of fluid jetting from her cunt, but he pushed hard through it. He plowed his cock into her clenching asshole with full authority. His roar caught her by surprise. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" he yelled, and Ember could do little but hold on as his mad, powerful jerks drove his cock and his cum deep inside her asshole. Ember tipped over the edge again, and yet another orgasm crashed through her body.

Sweating and spent, her arms and legs, even her abdomen felt flimsy and weak. She'd never cum so many times in one encounter, never felt this completely wrecked after sex. But the stranger wasn't done with her.

"Sit on my face," he said, coaxing her up. Ember struggled to right herself, but he pulled her around. Strong arms practically lifted her, and she straddled his head, looking down to the dark hair of his sweaty crown as his tongue found her asshole. "Push," he said. "I want to taste my cum."

Ember couldn't manage to push. She would pee all over him, she knew she would. It didn't seem like there should be any fluid left inside her - she'd never squirted such volumes - but her bladder felt full. Her asshole was flared enough that his cum was dripping out. "Yeah," he said awkwardly as his tongue flicked and licked her open back door. Then when he was satisfied, he adjust her position so that he could lick the entirety of her cunt clean with his tongue.

When the man released his death grip on her, Ember tipped over, and she crawled gingerly away toward the back of the van. She lay there on her side, unable to move.

Minutes went by. Or maybe seconds.

"Was that everything you wanted?" he asked, a softness to his voice.

"And more," she smiled.

"I'm glad," he said. He sniffled.

She rolled, but goddamn was she tired. She couldn't remember being so tired in her life. Her arms and legs felt like lead. But she forced herself to look over, and yes, the cloth she'd tied around his injury was soaked through. Had... had sex done that?

The flicker of lights against the seat backs caught her attention, and soon she realized it was a vehicle approaching. Police, most likely. But it gave her no relief. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. There was something dark and sticky on her hands. Was it hers? Panic was beginning to set in.

"I love you, Ember," the man whispered. "I'm sorry I wasn't everything you needed when you needed me."

She struggled over to the van door, used all of her strength on the handle as she felt her vision going in and out. When her vision returned, she found herself standing in the wet grass... fully clothed, sticky with crimson. The rain was merely a drizzle. A police car was pulling onto the shoulder, and she meant to round the van to flag him down, but she stumbled and fell.

At her fingertips in the bed of wet leaves, she saw a small wooden cross staked in the ground, rain-battered flowers all around it. There was small, hand-written placard.

_Ember Jessica Downs, 1990-2011, Rest in Peace_

Trembling, Ember scanned the shoulder ahead, her Ford Fusion had vanished. She looked back over her shoulder, and the man was sitting in the open door of the van, staring at her.

"Wait for me," he said into the cold midnight air. "I'm sorry I couldn't finish the job. I'll try again next Halloween."

The wind ruffled the leaves near the cross where it sat undisturbed.

EStaccato
EStaccato
122 Followers
12