All Comments on 'The Strangeness Within Pt. 07'

by rockchaser

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
2027fred2027fredover 6 years ago
LOVED IT!

Such a good story with all I could ever ask for, action, romance, scifi and more all in one story is amazing and the character development it's one of the best I've read, I felt like I know them intimately. A few minor spelling mistakes but not nearly as bad as some things I've read. I eagerly anticipate your next work

Fred

rockchaserrockchaserover 6 years agoAuthor

As you might have guessed, there is a sequel in the works, though I've only just begun to write it. Thank you everyone for reading through to the end, and for all of the helpful comments along the way. If you feel like being a beta reader for the sequel, go ahead and message me!

rockchaserrockchaserover 5 years agoAuthor

The sequel is finished! I'll continue uploading sections regularly.

https://www.literotica.com/s/unity-and-destiny-pt-01

Follow Esther, Javier, and their friends (old and new) through more adventures. There are other Changed humans with their own dangerous agendas. Esther may finally learn more about her origins, but does she want to find out? And there is a crisis brewing that may tear the world apart.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
Very very good

A riveting story with very well drawn characters. I really enjoyed the build-up, especially the chapters where They were apart. Can't wait to start the sequel.

Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Easily one of the top five in this category . Unique idea , very nicely woven . A very good work of art .

FortheseFortheseover 4 years ago
Thank you!

I should say I like this story very much, it touches me deeply. A very interesting plot, well planned, wonderfully told. I still don't know why I only saw it last year. This is the second time I've read this book. I'm about the same age as Selena (appears in "Unity and Destiny") and like Selena I feel like I'm beginning to understand. Kind of weird.

Later I'll start reading "Unity and Destiny" and will ask myself again: What actually happened in the 90s?

We need a third book.

Many greetings from Franconia!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW, such an amazing story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just stumbled across this and haven’t been able to stop reading. Simply brilliant. Original, tense, unusual and beautifully written. Nuff said except… I’m heading off to the sequel. Immediately:)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cool! I kept expecting a big twist.... But.. not that kind of story. Didn't need to be. I really enjoyed that...thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockchaser@rockchaser
258 Followers
Update [12/30/2019]: Life intervened, and my writing slowed to a crawl. But things are picking up again. Finishing up a few shorter stories, and I'll upload them in the next week. Larger projects proceeding apace, but not near completion: * third book in "The Strangeness Withi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES