The Stranger

Story Info
A stranger comes to visit in the middle of a snow storm.
5.1k words
4.59
13.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing prose in 20 years and my first attempt at erotic fiction.

***************************************************

Morgan was sitting in her favorite chair watching a show on serial killers when it sounded like there was a knock on the door. She ignored it at first since there was no way someone was standing outside right now. The wind howled through the neighborhood causing the house to shake. They were in the middle of a polar vortex with below freezing temperatures and snow falling for the past 12 hours.

Morgan had just turned her attention back to the show to see what they were saying about Jeffrey Dahlmer when she heard the knock again. Fenris, their chihuahua heard the knock this time and decided it was the perfect time to freak out.

"Well who the hell could that be?" Morgann said to herself as she set the can of pepsi on the coffee table near the chair.

"Is someone here?" Nathan called from the upstairs office. Nathan was her husband of over 20 years.

"I have no idea. We're probably getting a delivery."

Once again the knock at the door this time was a little more aggressive, a little more frantic it seemed.

Morgan tried to shove her annoyance to the side as she stepped up to the window. She could see that there was no car in the driveway and no van in the street.

"Hello," Came the muffled voice from the other side of the door? "Is anybody home?"

"Just a minute," Morgan said as she tried to nudge the dog out of the way of the door.

She opened it just a crack and peaked out and there was a man standing there. The stranger wore a long black peacoat covered in snow and frost covered hair framed his face, topped with an old style bowler hat. He had on wire rimmed John Lennon glasses that were completely fogged up.

"Can I help you?" Morgan said, with the door opened only a few inches. This man is definitely a hipster, she thought.

"May I come in," The stranger asked as as he blew into his cupped hands and stomped his feet. He was hunched over against the blasting cold wind.

While balancing on one foot, Morgan did her best to keep Fenris inside. Even though, as with every stranger, he seemed to want to kill him and eat his soul.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," Morgan said to the stranger. "Do you need to use my phone? Were you in an accident?"

She didn't think that was the case. Despite the storm raging behind him, the stranger appeared quite put together. The only thing marring his clothes was the snow that was falling.

"No accident. But... look, it's freezing out here. Can I please come in?"

Despite a slowly rising sense of unease about this situation, Morgan lost to her good nature and stepped back, picking Fenris up to get him out the way. As the door swung open, the stranger seemed hesitant to enter.

"Please, come in before the snow drifts get into the house." Morgan said to him. Quietly laughing to herself about how silly this all seemed.

The stranger stomped his feet and brushed off his jacket before stepping into the home. "Thank you, ma'am. I'm not sure how much longer I would have lasted out there in that madness."

Morgan set Fenris back on the ground and he immediately rushed to the stranger's feet. Sniffing them with fierce abandon, softly growling. She laughed and looked back up at the stranger standing in her living room, dripping snow. He seemed taller than she first thought when she saw him out in the snow. Once again, the sense of quiet unease started bubbling up within her as she looked back at the man.

"I'm not sure what's wrong with me. Let me get your coat and hat." Morgan said, taking the items from him. "Can I get you some water? Maybe some coffee?"

"I would love some coffee," she heard him say as she hung the coat and hat in the mud room.

When she headed back into the room with the coffee, he had taken off his glasses to wipe them free of frost and condensation and she could see his eyes. She had never seen eyes like his, They were a pale gray. For some reason that she couldn't figure out, she felt a slight heat toward this stranger. In that instant, he looked up and met her gaze and she almost dropped the coffee. She heard a little squeak that must have escaped her lips because the stranger smiled a little as she handed him the coffee.

"Was it a delivery?" Nathan said as he came downstairs. "Oh. Sorry about that. Didn't hear you talking."

"Is everything all right?" Nathan asked Morgan, still looking at the stranger with curiosity.

"Yes. Thank you. Much better now that I'm here." the stranger said as he looked over to Morgan again. "If you don't mind me hanging around a bit to get warmed up, I'll be on my way."

"Do you need our phone? Do you have someone to call?" Nathan asked.

"I don't have a phone. I can't stand those blasted things." The stranger said. "I'm pretty sure they're causing the downfall of Western Civilization."

"I couldn't agree more," Nathan laughed. "Well, if you need it, I get off work in an hour and I can bring you where you need to go if it's close. If you need anything, just let us know."

"That's very kind of you," Said the stranger, stealing another glance at Morgan.

"Not a problem at all," Nathan said as he mounted the stairs back to the office. "Oh, what did you say your name was again?"

"I didn't," the stranger said, the statement hanging in the air as Nathan turned and went back upstairs.

"Thank you very much for this coffee," The stranger said, breaking the silence and looking at Morgan with those incredibly weird but amazing gray eyes.

They were the strangest shade. Gray, but not in a boring black and white way. More like a far off storm cloud that is gray, there was a depth to them that she was falling into. The gray swirling down into the blackness. Into the void she fell, the darkness stabbed through with cold starlight.

Morgan jerked herself back to awareness and the stranger had that knowing smile on his face. That persistent heat that she felt looking at the stranger seemed to spread. She cleared her throat and broke eye contact and turned back to the kitchen.

"Go ahead and have a seat. You might as well get comfortable until Nate gets done with his work."

While she was in the kitchen, Morgan planted her hands on the counter and closed her eyes. *Get it together, girl. You're a married woman.*

She looked out from the kitchen to see the stranger sitting on the couch, apparently focusing on the TV, telling him how Dahlmer was able to pick up his victims. Just casually sitting there with his leg crossed over his knee and an arm thrown over the back of the sofa. Fenris was on the cushion next to him, enjoying the absent minded head scratches the stranger was providing.

He had shoulder length black hair that fell straight down. His nose was prominent on his face, but not overly large. A clean straight line down to his full lips. He was wearing a clean black shirt that must have been silk, with the sleeves rolled up. He was not big and bulky, but you could definitely tell he was muscular. Lean muscles, much like a farmer would have. She continued her assessment of him and noticed his pleated black pants and black socks. Watching him sit there, she couldn't help but think about how the tigers at the zoo just languish on the warm rocks, without a care in the world, but you knew full well that they would kill you in an instant if they could.

Seeming to piggyback on that thought, the heat seemed to spread and increase between her legs. She could feel her nipples stiffen and her breath caught in her throat. As if with a mind of its own, her hand drifted up and squeezed one of her nipples and a shudder passed through her body.

"God, Morgan. Knock it the fuck off." She whispered to herself.

She went to the fridge and stuck her head in the freezer to cool herself off. After a few minutes, she wandered back into the living room and settled back into her chair. The special now had moved on to BTK.

"So....," trying to keep her voice even, "what were you doing out on a night like this?"

"Hunting," He said.

"Oh," Morgan laughed, "Doesn't look like you're quite dressed for hunting."

"It all depends on what you're hunting." The stranger turned to her and smiled.

Alarm bells were firing inside Morgan's head as she judged the distance to the stairs. Or maybe to the kitchen where the knives were. She knew she could scream and Nathan would come running down the stairs.

As if seeing the thoughts in neon above her head, the stranger smiled and laughed. "You have nothing to fear from me, Morgan. I'm not looking to hurt or kill anything, but I was most definitely looking for you."

He slowly rose from the couch, his gray eyes never leaving hers. The casual smile still on his face. He extended his hand to Morgan and she noticed how meticulous his nails were. "Come. I have something to show you," His eyes boring into Morgan's and penetrating her soul. "You're safe with me here. I'm not going to harm you."

Morgan reached out to grab the stranger's hand. A current of heat flooded into her body when she made contact with his hand. Her nipples hardened again and the heat settled between her legs. She struggled to keep her breathing calm. She stood and a sense of vertigo passed over her. He reached out and steadied her with the other hand on her waist, his face incredibly close and the intense gray eyes seeming to encompass the world.

He smiled again and then turned and started up the stairs.

Morgan's body turned and followed before her brain made up its mind. Walking behind the stranger, Morgan was looking straight at his butt and felt a longing to reach out and touch it. To grab it and squeeze it in her hands. The heat spread.

She entered the office upstairs, which doubled as their bedroom and could see Nathan sitting, facing the computer. He turned when he heard them, with a question on his lips and then paused when he saw them both enter.

Morgan tried to say something to her husband but the words seemed to catch in her throat.

"Hello, Nathan," The stranger said and Nathan's eyes widened a bit.

"How do you know my..." He started to say.

"Be silent and listen. I'm incredibly hungry. In fact, you could possibly say I'm starving. I'm going to feed off the both of you. It won't hurt. It won't damage your bodies, but I can't hold it no longer."

Morgan and Nathan were looking at each other with widening eyes, neither one really able to move.

"Please don't be frightened." The stranger said as he stepped up behind Morgan. "You both are going to enjoy this."

She could feel his breath on her neck as he moved in behind her. Nathan watched as the stranger stepped up behind his wife. He could see that his eyes were closed as he leaned down and took a deeply drawn breath through his nose, as if trying to inhale his wife.

The stranger sighed from behind Morgan and then she felt his hands come from behind her and move slowly up her torso. When they reached her large breasts and began to cup them, she let out a sigh and had to be held up as her knees weakened again. The stranger pressed her back against him while holding her breasts.

"It's been so long," The stranger said. His hands lightly squeezed her tits together and found her nipples, which were as hard as diamonds.

Morgan looked at her husband and his eyes were locked on the stranger's hands, and what they were doing to her. She could feel the stranger's cock hardening against her ass, straining against the pants he wore. Almost without thinking, she ground her ass back against the stranger, pushing against his hard cock.

"You'll need to take off your clothes," He said. Stepping back from her.

Morgan closed her eyes and managed to say, "Not in front of my husband."

"Oh, I don't think he minds at all. His aura is absolutely amazing. I'm pretty sure he's enjoying this." The stranger smirked and gestured behind to where Nathan was sitting. Morgan looked back and could see he was looking at her, his cock straining at his pants.

"I will give you an out though. If you say no, I leave and move on to the next house. I must feed tonight."

Morgan looked into those gray eyes and almost felt herself fall into them again. Then she turned and looked at her husband sitting in the chair with his tented pants.

Nathan was still staring at her breasts. "Nathan," She said?

He slowly lifted his eyes to her and said, "I've always fantasized about seeing you have sex with another man.... I will leave it up to you."

Morgan bit her lip, but it was hard to think logically with the fire burning in her body right then. She closed her eyes and then exhaled and the beast inside of her howled in triumph.

"Can we at least turn the lights off?" Morgan said. "That way you don't have to see my body."

The stranger looked at her for a little bit and then said, "Your body is perfection."

And she heard her husband laugh a little. "Maybe she'll listen to you on this, but I've been telling her that for years."

Morgan shot him a look that was part apology, part annoyance and Nathan just shrugged while she turned off the lights.

With trembling hands she reached out and pulled her sweater off, her gorgeous breasts barely contained in the purple bra that held them. Soft light from the night light in their bathroom played across her pale skin. She reached behind and released her tits which dropped a little, her brown nipples straining to be touched.

Morgan couldn't believe she was actually going through with this. Everything existed as if in a dream. Sounds seemed far away and every ounce of her body was on fire with desire. Making it worse was knowing that her husband was sitting about 5 feet away with a raging hard on, watching her.

She then unbuckled her jeans and slid them down. Her underwear had a large dark spot from her wet pussy.

She wasn't certain where all the lust was coming from. She was not one to ever lose control and always had a lower sex drive, but she felt herself falling more and more into carnal needs.

The stranger looked at her appraisingly and spun her around. Morgan could feel both her husband's and the stranger's eyes devouring every inch of her body.

"Magnificent," The stranger said and pushed over to sit on the bed.

Morgan looked up at the stranger and noticed that his pupils had dilated so much, it almost seemed the eyes were completely black. She almost thought she saw the flicker of starlight in the darkness.

"You're going to touch yourself now. And we're going to watch."

Morgan scooted back on the bed until she was leaning against the headboard. She shuddered as her hand slid down between her legs and felt the incredible wetness that was down there. Her finger made contact with her clit and fire exploded from there and spread out through her body. She moaned as she started to work her finger around her pussy. Her finger was slick with juice, gliding over everything. Every time she came back to her clit, another small explosion rocked her body.

Her hand came up and groped her breast, nipple pinched between her thumb and finger. Slowly, she picked up the pace and the circling grew quicker and tighter around her click.

"Now cum for me," The stranger said, his eyes gigantic pools of night sky filled with stars.

Another explosion rocked her body as she cried out. Her back arching and legs straight out. Her hand shoved stiffly against her pussy as wave after wave of pleasure passed through her.

"Oh my god," She panted. She had never felt anything like that before. Her hand still gently explored her pussy as she looked between the stranger and her husband, who was slowly rubbing his hand across the cock straining against his jeans.

"What did you do to me," She asked the stranger.

"Just reached in and unlocked some of your inhibitions about your sexuality." He said with a smile. "And while I was in there I discovered something else."

"What would that be?" She whispered, as her hand continued to massage her pussy.

"You love to have a cock in your mouth." He said as he started unbuttoning his pants.

Morgan's head was spinning. She was about to give another man a blow job. In front of her husband. She had been with her husband for more than 20 years and had not experienced another man. She glanced over at Nathan, who seemed to be completely entranced by her. Their eyes met and he smiled, rubbing his cock through his pants. "You are absolutely stunning." he said to her.

At the end of the bed, Morgan let her legs drop over the edge and sat in front of the stranger. His pants were unbuttoned and she could see his cock straining to be set free.

"Now, get on your knees in front of me. Over here so Nathan can see everything."

She got off the bed and bent down and was surprised that there was no pain when she kneeled down.

Her face was no more than 6 inches away from the stranger's crotch and she was staring with fascination as he slowly lowered his pants. When he hooked his fingers around the waistband of his underwear and pulled it down, she gasped as his cock sprang free in and came to rest against her face.

"Oh wow," She heard from behind her. "Now I'm jealous," Nathan said.

The stranger just laughed and reached down to stroke the big veiny cock that hung in front of Morgan's face. As he squeezed, a drop of pre-cum leaked out of the tip and hung there like a jewel in the night.

Morgan reached out her hand and grasped the stranger's cock and he let out a heavy sigh. Her hand barely fit around the shaft. She felt the cock twitch in her hand and another drop of pre-cum oozed out.

She leaned forward and slowly opened her mouth, her tongue creeping forward. She made contact, tasting the pre-cum and again and the stranger groaned. She lifted up his cock and ran her tongue up the shaft, his balls hanging large underneath. She grasped them lightly in her hand and rolled them back and forth, fascinated with the heaviness of them.

The stranger gently pushed his cock forward until it rested against her lips.

"Now. Start sucking. Work your beautiful magic."

Morgan opened her mouth and enveloped the head of his cock. It was so warm, almost hot. She felt the head swell as soon as it entered her mouth and she could taste more of the pre-cum as it leaked out. Sucking on the head she moved her hand up and down the shaft. A little more cock filled her mouth with every down stroke, her spit moistening the shaft as her hand glided over it. She started making little slurping sounds as she sped up and increased her sucking.

"Why don't you take care of yourself, Nathan." The stranger said as he ran his hands down the back of her head, slowly pulling her further and further onto his cock. "There's no reason Morgan has to have all the fun."

After a little while Morgan gagged as the stranger's cock hit the back of her throat.

"Nope," she said with a little laugh. "No farther than that."

She wiped away a little of the tears from her watering eyes and then shoved the cock back into her mouth. She glanced over at her husband who now had his cock in his hand while she did her best to swallow as much of the stranger's cock as she could. God, she was beyond control.

She reached her hand back down between her legs and started rubbing her clit as her mouth engulfed the stranger's cock, her other hand squeezing one of her tits and she locked eyes with her husband.

The intensity of Nathan's stare as he rubbed his cock, and the feel of the stranger's hands on her head as she pulled the cock in and out of her mouth was enough to send her over the edge. She squeezed down on her nipple and moaned on to the stranger's cock as another orgasm rippled through her.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to come in your mouth,'' the stranger gasped.

Morgan pulled back. Her spit hanging like a string between her mouth and the head of his cock. She found herself disappointed that he didn't finish in her mouth.

12