The Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want this to end yet. In all my years of hunting, I've never tasted anything like you before." The stranger said, pulling her to her feet. "The aura coming off you could feed an army."

"Now.... get back on the bed," He said, picking her up and throwing her back onto the mattress.

"Come on over, Nathan. Time for you to join in on the fun." The stranger said as he crawled on to the bed between her legs.

Morgan was panting with desire as the stranger lowered himself between her legs.

"Oh no. Don't do that. I've never done that before."

The stranger softly, but forcefully pushed her hands away and leaned down close to her pussy. "Trust me. You will enjoy this," he said.

"Now Nathan. While I'm feeding on your wife down here, I want you to offer her your cock." Said the stranger as he proceeded to lick Morgan's inner thigh on a journey to her juicy center.

Morgan didn't quite know what to think. She never let Nathan eat her out, but here she was with a pale visitor kneeling between her legs with only the top of his head visible. He looked up and made eye contact and then flicked his tongue out, lightly touching the hood over her clit. Her legs tensed, squeezing the stranger's head between them as she grabbed a chunk of his hair. and let out a moan. He then settled his face down with his mouth of her pussy, his tongue performing magic.

As her head tilted to the side in pleasure, her eyes focused on Nathan's cock. She reached out and pulled him closer so she could slip it in to her mouth. That familiar taste and feel of Nathan's cock as it entered her mouth. His cock tensed and the head swelled, but he managed not to cum.

Morgan greedily sucked on Nathan's cock while the stranger continued to explore her pussy with his tongue. Nathan had leaned over and was busy kneading her tits in both hands, Pinching her nipples. A large smile played across his face as he watched her suck on his cock and writhe in enjoyment of the stranger's mouth. Every so often, she would moan around his cock which was driving him mad.

She let go of Nathan's cock with her hand to let him push it in and out of her mouth, knowing that he would know exactly how much her mouth would be able to take. She reached both hands down and grabbed the stranger's hair and pulled his face into her pussy as hard as she could. Every so often, his tongue would venture down and explore her butt hole. Fairly quickly, she was once again wracked by an orgasm as the stranger sucked on her clit. Nathan gasped as she accidentally bit down on his cock. Not hard, but enough to remind him of her teeth.

"Sorry," she giggled.

"That's quite all right," Nathan laughed as well stroking his cock that glistened with her spit.

The stranger came up for air, his mouth glistening with Morgan's juices. Smiling, he grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over on her stomach and then smacked her ass hard enough to leave a handprint. Then, pulled her up on her knees and positioned himself behind her.

Morgan looked at her husband. "I want your cock in my mouth while he fucks me like a dog." She growled.

Her breath caught in her throat as she felt the stranger's cock head rub up and down her slit. As it came up, he paused, lightly pushing against her asshole.

"Nope," Morgan explained and reached back to move his cock to the preferred hole. The stranger chuckled and then slowly started rubbing his cock over her pussy.

While this was happening, Nathan had laid down in front of Morgan so that she could suck his cock. She reached out and grabbed it in one hand and pulled it back into her mouth. She started sucking again as the stranger took his time behind her.

Without warning, he thrust his cock deep into her. She was so wet, he didn't need to take it slow. When he did that, Morgan let out another moan around Nathan's cock.

The stranger started thrusting into her and let out a low growl of pleasure as he sank it all the way up to the hilt with each thrust. His balls slapped against her as he thrust deep into her hole. Her body shuddered and Morgan grunted with each thrust.

Morgan popped Nathan's cock out of her mouth long enough to say "oh my god, Nathan... I want you to come in my mouth." and immediately swallowed as much of his cock as she could.

That was too much for Nathan. He shouted out and his cocked pulsed in her mouth. She felt it swell and then burst, the hot cum spurting into her mouth. She tried to swallow it but couldn't and gagged again as she let the cum flow out of her mouth. She pulled her mouth off Nathan's cock, still blasting cum, and some landed on Morgan's face.

Nathan stroked her hair and wiped some of the cum off her face. Luckily, none had landed in her eye like the last time she let Nathan cum on her face. He then laid down and positioned himself under Morgan so that he could worship those glorious tits.

Squeezing her tits and pulling her down a little so she was smothering him with her tits. Nathan was loving it and popped a nipple into his mouth to suck while the stranger continued to thrust into his wife. It was a surreal experience for Nathan, looking over and seeing another man's cock thrusting into his wife. One larger than his and with heavy balls that hung low. He could see them smack against his wife's pussy with each thrust.

The stranger slapped her ass again and gripped her by the hips to get a better purchase and then put everything he had into each thrust. He reached up and grabbed Morgan by the hair and pulled her head back. With his other hand he worked his thumb into her asshole while he was thrusting.

Morgan could feel another orgasm coming as her husband sucked on her tits and another man pounded away at her from behind, yanking on her hair and shoving his thumb into her ass. It hit her again, body convulsing, pussy clamping down on the stranger's cock.

She had no time to breathe. The stranger picked up the pace, slapping her ass and thrusting his thumb in as far as it would go. Then, with almost a howl he thrust once more into Morgan's pussy. She could feel his cock pulse inside her. Pumping her with load after load of his hot cum.

The stranger pulled out his cock and Morgan collapsed forward into Nathan's arms, both of them laughing.

"That was amazing," she said as he stroked her hair.

They both looked at the stranger who was standing there with an immensely satisfied look on his face. His pale skin almost glowing in the darkness.

Morgan's eyes closed first, her head nestled against Nathan's neck, and then Nathan soon followed. All of the energy suddenly drained from their bodies.

Morgan swam up from unconsciousness to Nathan's soft snoring. They were still snuggled against each other and the storm seemed to have died down in the night. She could see a faint glow coming through the windows as the sun started coming up.

She had to unstick herself from Nathan. Mixed bodily fluids had dried while they slept. She laughed a little. No one said anything about this part of love making in the stories she read or the movies she watched.

She cleaned herself up rather quickly with a wipe and put a shirt and her pajama pants on and wandered downstairs, Nathan still snoring on the bed.

The stranger was no longer there. His hat and coat were no longer hanging up. The house was quiet and peaceful. There was no denying what happened last night so she knew it wasn't a dream. Her legs were still a little shaky, but she hadn't felt this rested in a long time.

"Everything ok," Nathan asked, coming downstairs?

"Yeah. I think so, Morgan answered. "We're going to be alright... right?"

"I think so," Said Nathan as he hugged from behind, nuzzling into her neck.

In front of them was a candle

Morgan smiled and laid her head back on his shoulder. "Yeah. I think they will."

Out in the snow, a stranger trudged down the road whistling to himself and a smile on his lips.

12