The Stranger in Front of My Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CJ spun around on top of me and reached up to pull me down so she could resume kissing me. We shuffled around until we were both on the bed, and CJ went to work taking off my clothes. Every time a nipple got close to my mouth I sucked on it. When her lips were near mine I kissed them. Soon she was taking my underwear off and when my cock was finally freed the hungry look crossed her eyes again and as I lay back she crawled on top of me and lifting her tail to the side with one hand she eased down onto my cock. She rode me hard, grinding her pussy against me, her tail draped over my left leg. I watched as her breasts jiggled up and down quickly as her sopping wet pussy worked me over, back and forth, then up and down as she started to bounce atop me. I took them in my hands and teased her nipples. Her hands were on my chest and she dragged her nails down me as her eyes closed and she settled down on top of me and just was silent as her head lolled back and she gently quivered and I felt her pussy gushing on my cock. When her eyes met mine again, she had the Devil's own smile pasted on her lips.

"Ok. Now you are going to take out my plug and fuck my ass till you cum in it."

She didn't have to say another word. I was SO ready for this. I got up and CJ put herself once again on all fours in front of me. I teased her ass a few times with the plug before I finally pulled it free and leaned over to swab her ass with my tongue one last time. My cock was still wet from her pussy so it slid inside her ass with relative ease. I started to fuck her ass, slowly at first so she could get accustomed to it, but soon I realized that she was more than ready for me, so I grabbed ahold of her hips and really started to give it to her. I reached up to grab a fistful of her hair and gave it a sharp tug, jerking her head back and causing her to gasp. I smacked her ass with my free hand as I rode her hard and fast. I wasn't going to last long going at this speed, especially since I had been hard as a rock since early that morning. CJ's free hand was going at her clit with intensity, and with another few smacks on the ass and some dirty words of encouragement from me, she reached another orgasm, but this one was far more intense than those that preceded it. CJ's body went stiff for a moment, and then it was all I could do to stay with her as she started flailing and convulsing with the raw power of the orgasm that had completely taken control of her body. She screamed in pleasure and bucked against me, I wrapped my arm around her torso and held on tight as she leaned back into me, reaching her arms behind her to find my head, contorting her own neck so that I could kiss her as best possible from that angle. I mostly managed to lick the side of her face but mauled the breast my wandering hand found as her convulsing orgasm finally passed and she gained back some semblance of herself. She slumped forward a bit, then fully collapsed onto the bed, rolling over to lay on her back.

"My ass can't take any more."

She sounded disappointed that I hadn't cum yet. In all honesty I was shocked I hadn't shot my load off twelve seconds after I had started fucking her, but I was just too busy watching her get off to worry about me. But my time had come. I spread her legs and eased my cock inside her pussy. She was still as wet as could be. I reached my hands up to cup her breasts and feel them bounce as I started to thrust into her. A few strokes later and she stretched her legs out wide then pulled them up to her head as far as they could go. She looked up into my eyes.

"Will you cum on my tits instead of in my ass? Is that good?"

I declined to answer her verbally, but a few pumps later I stumbled to my feet clumsily on top of the bed, and she slid under me, pressing her tits together as I exploded all over them. She popped my cock into her mouth and sucked the last bit of cum off the tip of my dick, and then I collapsed next to her on the bed and we both took a moment to collect ourselves. She reached over and grabbed my camera, took a few selfies with my cum dripping down her tits and then handed it back over to me.

"Those last ones are just for you. Call it a memento."

With that she got to her feet and wobbled a bit as she made her way back to the bathroom. When she came back, she had cleaned herself up and was once again clad in her little robe. She had her checkbook in her hand and finished writing me a check for my day of taking photos. She ripped off the check and handed it to me, still lying naked on her bed.

"I have to get going here in a little bit, so thank you for everything. You need any help getting this stuff taken down?"

I could tell I was getting dismissed, but hey, it's not like I hadn't had a great time.

"No, I can get everything here all taken down. Take me about ten minutes."

"Ok, I'm gonna jump in the shower while you do that. But don't leave without letting me see you one last time."

She pecked me on the cheek and bounced away back to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. I got up and collected my clothes, dressed, and started packing up my lights and putting my camera away. I had taken everything down and packed it up and was getting ready to take it to the car when she came back out of the bathroom clad in a pair of towels, one over her body, one atop her head. She met me at the door.

"You get everything all packed up?"

"I did, it's all put away. It'll take me about a week or so to go through and edit your photos, you know, just touch them up a bit, and then I'll send you a package for you to look through and see which ones you want printed out or however you want to go from there."

"Ok, that sounds good. Just do me a favor and jerk off to them at least once."

"I don't think that'll be a problem."

"Good. You did a good job today. I may need a photographer in the future. I'll be in touch."

Then she leaned over and raised onto her tiptoes and kissed me one more time. Then she stepped back into the entryway a few feet, dropped her towel so I could get one last look at her naked body, slowly turned, and as she walked away, gently closed the door behind her. I stood looking until the door was shut, then turned back around to head to my car, got in and drove home. By the time I got back to my place I was hard as a rock and couldn't wait to get a peek at the shots I had taken. I unloaded as quick as I could and went to open my camera bag to get my card when I saw a flash of red. CJ must have stashed one of her pairs of panties in my bag. Sweet girl. I took them out and felt they were still damp. I sniffed them and her scent was more than enough to send me into a tizzy. I was stripping down to enjoy some quality time in front of my computer when my phone buzzed from my pants pocket on the floor. I fished it out and saw CJ had sent me a message. And a picture.

"Hope you don't feel like I rushed you out of there. I really did have a lot of fun, just didn't realize how much of the day it would take. Wouldn't trade a second of it though! Xoxo -CJ"

The photo was a totally nude selfie taken in her full-length mirror.

I settled in and carried out my plan to abuse myself one more time. Then I started editing CJ's photos. I would be damned if it took me a whole week to get these done so I had another excuse to talk to her. I worked far into the night, taking two more breaks along the way, and when the sun was starting to rise I finally rolled into my bed to sleep. Making plans to see her again was high on my list of priorities. And it turned out she was looking forward to that too.

12