The Stranger on the Cruise

Story Info
Jen is approached by a stranger on their first cruise.
2.4k words
3.3
17.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg and Jen were married for just over a year, when they had decided to finally take their first vacation since their honeymoon. Like many new marriages, their first year had brought on many tiring, first time challenges to their lives. After having a talk, they decided to plan a much needed break. They looked at a Caribbean cruise, and booked an eight day trip that departed in late May. Greg, age 32, and Jen, age 29, were looking forward to the getaway, as this would be a first of its kind trip for both of them.

After the few months since the booking had passed, the much awaited day had finally come. After a long day of traveling, and a two hour layover at the airport, they finally arrive at the ship. More spectacular than anything they had ever imagined, they were excited to finally be on board for their much needed vacation.

"We are finally here, Greg, I cannot believe it," Jen said all excited, as the couple unpacked their suitcase in their cozy room.

"Me too. I can't believe how much bigger these ships are in person," Greg replied, just as happy to finally be on board.

Upon finishing unpacking their suitcase, and getting settled into their room, it was just after six pm. After barely eating anything all day from traveling, they decided to just order some sandwiches to the room and relax for a bit.

"What do you say we walk around after we are done eating? Maybe have a few drinks at that nice bar we passed on the way in?" Jen asked Greg, as she took the final bite of her tuna salad sandwich.

"Sure, I would love to check it out. It looked really nice on the way in," Greg replied.

"Great," Jen said, "Let me go freshen up, and change into something. I'm a little sweaty in these clothes from traveling all day."

Greg quickly got changed into something different as well. He put on a solid, black tee shirt, and a nice pair of casual, khaki shorts as he waited for Jen to get ready. While waiting, he walked over to the back door of their room, and opened it to let in a fresh ocean breeze.

A few minutes later, Jen walks out of the bathroom all ready to go.

"How do I look?" she said, twirling herself in a quick circle, giving Greg an all around view of her outfit.

"Oh, wow. You look very revealing to say the least," Greg said, as he tried to hide the fact he was a little unhappy with the way she was dressed.

"No, come on!" she replied laughing at his assessment of her, throwing her arms around his neck and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "It's a nice summer outfit. We're on a cruise, babe!"

Jen had a sexy body, and she knew it. Greg, a decent looking guy himself, has always been insecure of her when they were in social situations. After getting engaged, he had hoped she would be out of her attention needing stage. Now a year into their marriage, it still hasn't changed. Not one bit.

There she stood, her five foot six inch tall athletic build body, wrapped in a tight, purple tank top, with no bra, suffocating her big natural DD tits. A short, white, stretch skirt hugged her hips and ass. It ran nice and high, giving a bare glimpse of the bottom part of her gorgeous ass cheeks. Her feet stood in a pair of sexy, comfortable summer heels she had bought just before the trip. Giving her another two inches in height, the heels pumped her up nicely, showing off her nice, tanned legs.

Finally leaving the room, they head down to the big, fancy bar they passed on the way onto the ship. After they arrive at the bar, they sit down and order a few drinks for themselves. For the next twenty minutes, they unwind and talk about their newlywed life, as they absorb and breath in the fresh ocean air.

Shortly after, a strange man approaches them at the bar. He was a tall, dark haired man with a nice build, wearing a tank top and a pair of dark, designer jeans. A rather young man, he appeared to be in his late 20's or so.

"Hey you two, enjoying your stay so far?" the man kindly asked Jen and Greg.

"We just got here," Greg replied smiling at him, "But we love what we see so far. We're definitely looking forward to the rest of our stay."

"Great, me too. I'm sorry to intrude, but would either of you two happen to know where the bathrooms are in this bar area?" he asks.

"I do," Jen replied, having passed them just before her and Greg approached the bar. "Follow me, I can show you."

"Oh, I just realized," Greg says, "I forgot my wallet back in our room. I'm just going to run back and get it, Jen. Show him where the bathrooms are, and I will meet you right back here at the bar in just a few minutes."

"Sounds good, honey," Jen replies, as she hops off her bar stool and walks away with the stranger.

Over the next few minutes, Greg had gone back to the room, got his wallet and arrived back to the bar. Returning to the same location where he and Jen were sitting, he noticed she was not there, and nowhere to be found. He kindly asks the bartender where the bathroom is, and he pointed Greg in the direction.

Assuming she may just have gotten lost on her way back from the bathroom area, Greg sits and looks at his phone for a few minutes, hoping for Jen's return. When she doesn't arrive after a good 20 minutes, he becomes a little worried, and proceeds to go look for her.

Greg arrives at the bathroom area, and to his concern, Jen was not in the vicinity. He gives a knock on the ladies room door, but there was no answer. He then walks through the mens room door, and starts unzipping his shorts to get ready to urinate, before proceeding to further look for her.

As he approaches the urinal, he sees Jen standing in front of the sink facing the mirror. To his surprise, the strange man from the bar was standing behind her, groping her big tits that were tightly packed in her top. Both of them looking straight in the mirror, the stranger then gently pushes aside Jen's light brown hair, and starts to run his tongue up the right side of her neck.

"What the fuck are you doing? I'm here with my husband." Jen says to the strange man, playfully fighting him off in a flirtatious manner.

"Don't give me that shit," the man mumbles in her ear, as he gives both her big, soft tits another firm squeeze. "I see women like you on these cruises all the time. You are all the same. A sexy, married bitch dressed like you isn't worried about your fucking husband," he says in a nasty tone, as he presses his half hard cock against the back of her skirt.

Jenna, loving the feel of his cock, and the sexual attention, began to resist his actions less and less.

Suddenly, they both notice Greg standing by the urinal in the mirrors reflection, and quickly look over at him.

"Hey asshole, thats my wife!" Greg angrily shouts across the bathroom, barely able to believe what he is seeing.

"Oh yeah?" the man says to Greg in a stern voice. "Keep your mouth shut, and get the fuck over here."

Intimidated by the man's physical size over him, Greg nervously walks over to the man and his wife. Standing a few feet away from the two of them, he watches the man grab his wife by the arm, putting her back up against the wall. Looking at Greg, he then quickly pulls up the front of Jen's skirt, and violently tears off her sheer, thong panties. Tossing them over at Greg, he spread her legs ever so slightly, exposing her freshly trimmed pussy.

"So, this is your wife, buddy?" the man says to Greg in a tough, intimidating voice, holding his sexy wife pinned against the wall.

"Yeah, you fucking asshole!" Greg replies back at him in an angry tone.

"You can have her back," the man says looking Greg right in his face, "but after have my fucking way with her."

"Go fuck yourself!" Greg replies, trying to overpower the mans intimidation.

The man then unzips his pants, pulls them completely off, tosses them aside, and grabs Greg by the shirt.

"You just stand there and watch me, buddy. You tourists are all the same, you never fucking learn," he says to Greg. "Now, go lean up against that toilet stall, and don't say a fucking word," he orders Greg, as he shoves him towards the stall.

Feeling a bit startled and shaken up, Greg leaned against the bathroom stall, accepting the fact that there was nothing he could do. He was simply overpowered, and his wife's pussy belonged to this complete stranger right now.

The stranger, holding his cock in his right hand, turned his attention back to Jen. With an intimidating look on his face, he looks right at her, and starts stroking his cock. Her proceeds to then lick her full lips in a circular motion with his tongue, as she feels his hot breath on her face. With her lips covered in his saliva, he then slips two fingers in her mouth, making her suck them to get them wet. After a minute of gliding them in and out of her mouth, he then slides them up into her pussy, which was already wet from his perverted dominance.

"Already wet for me, huh, bitch? Just what I thought. Another whore wife, sitting at the bar with her husband, just waiting for a young cock to fuck her brains out," he says to Jen in a sexy voice.

Not saying a word, Jen tips her head back against the wall, secretly enjoying his perverted actions.

She then feels him press his body against her, sandwiching her between him and the bathroom wall. With both of them in a standing position, the stranger quickly grabs Jen's right leg, puts her ankle up over his shoulder, and slides his rock hard cock inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Jen moans, as she grabs hold of her right angle above her head, holding her leg in place for him.

As he begins to thrust deep and hard inside her pussy, he tears a rip in her tank top, pulls out both of her huge tits, and watches them bounce as he fucks her.

"Hey asshole, do you always let this hot bitch dress like this when you're out in public? Look at that look on her face as I fuck her," the man says to Greg, looking at him as he pumps his wife's perfect pussy full of his young stiff cock. "Trust me, she won't fucking forget my face. She will remember who did this to her when you both leave."

After a good five minutes of hard pussy fucking, the stranger takes Jen's leg down, grabs her by the hair, and forcefully bends her over the sink. She lets out a quick scream from the quick, forceful movement, as she looks at her dirty, slutty self in the mirror in front of her. The stranger immediately grabs hold of her waits, pulls her tight skirt up over her arched ass, and selfishly shoves his cock inside her pussy.

"Look at you, you're a fucking disgrace," the stranger says looking at Jen in the mirror as he fucks her from behind. "I bet a bitch like you does this shit behind your husbands back all the time."

Jen notices Greg in the reflection in the mirror, as he was stroking his cock through his shorts. She could tell he was surprisingly getting turned on by the sight of this guy treating his wife like a dirty whore right in front of him.

"How does that feel, you fucking bitch?" the stranger asks Jen in a deep tone of voice, as he stares at her pretty face in the mirror, enjoying his cock. "What the fuck do you need that loser husband for?"

"You fucking bastard," Jen says to him with an attitude, as she secretly enjoys the young cock stretching out her sexy cunt.

Turned on by her filthy mouth, the young man starts picking up the pace, fucking Jen deep and hard, as he tightly grabs hold of her skirt rolled up over her ass. Her big, natural tits bounced back and forth, as she lets out a series of moans from his hard fucking. Not saying a word, she stares at her husband in the mirror, watching him stroke to his wife's submission to the stranger.

"Oh, fuck yes!" the stranger moans, looking down at his cock fucking gliding in and out of Jen's bubbly ass. "You dirty fucking whore of a wife!" he yelled out as he approached orgasm.

He then pulls out his cock, and jerks it rapidly, as he explodes all over Jen's fully exposed ass cheeks, as well as her rolled up skirt and parts of her lower back.

"Oh, fuck yes!" he yelled out loud, squeezing his last drop of cum on her ass, admiring his massive explosion all over it. "Rub it in you dirty fucking bitch!"

Completely relieved, the stranger slowly backs away from Jen, holding his cock, as he watches her rub his hot cum allover her ass cheeks.

"Thats it, bitch," he says admiring his mess, as he grabs his pants and slips them back on.

"Keep letting that wife of yours dress like that, buddy. This won't be the last time you see this bitch get fucked like that," the stranger says looking over at Greg, still standing there pathetically holding his cock in his hand.

The stranger then leans over, pulls Jen up to a standing position,, and gives her a long, wet kiss.

"I'm on board for the next five days if you want more, lady," he says to Jen, giving her a quick slap on her sticky, cum covered ass.

He then proceeds towards the bathroom door, staring Greg down the whole way, and walks out.

"Who the fuck was that? Did you plan this?" Greg asked all shocked and curious, as he let go of his cock.

"I have no fucking clue." Jen replied, playing with the strangers cum on her ass with her fingers, still in shock over the amazing fuck she just had. "But we are definitely coming back her next year."